She Takes What She Wants

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well done," she said. To my surprise she commanded me to bring her a second switch. As I returned to the edge of the woods, looking for the same tree where I hand gotten that first switch, I could only assume that Miss Julia planned to break several across my backside. Picking my way carefully through the brush, there was the occasional high pitched whooshing sound as Miss Julia cut the air with the switch I had already brought her.

Having fantasized about female domination for many years, I was open to trying a lot of different things. However, one of the things I had always feared was receiving a caning. The pornography I had seen made it look like a brutal punishment. While I was cutting that second switch and heard Miss Julia either warming up or trying to intimidate me by whipping her switch through the air, I realized that a switch was nothing more than an improvised and disposable cane.

Still standing at the perimeter of the clearing while trimming leaves from the switch I had cut, Miss Julia paused to seductively place her lips on the mouth of the water bottle and take a long drink. If I decided to wimp out now I'd only have half a bottle of water to take on the trail along with the sandwich. My guess was that only a small portion of the energy bar was left.

When I presented Miss Julia with the second switch, she barely gave it a glance before setting both of them on the table, declaring she would save the best part for last. Then she started to unbuckle her heavily studded leather belt and ordered me to face the picnic table and hold on to it.

I could hear the soft jingling of the buckle as she slowly removed her belt. Gripping the edge of the rotted wooden table, my bare feet sinking slightly in the cool mud, I braced myself for what I assumed would be a painful whipping.

Miss Julia's belt landed across both cheeks of my ass with a heavy thud. She had whipped my ass with a belt the first time we had met and I was surprised that after the first few blows I was handling it so well. Maybe I had built up a tolerance for pain, or perhaps she was taking it easy on me. Then she paused.

"When you were going out with Sandra, did she ever dominate you?" Miss Julia asked, to which my reply was negative.

"If you were still going out with her, do you think you would have at least asked her to give you a spanking?" The question was punctuated by a heavy blow of her belt slapping across my ass. My grip tightened momentarily on the picnic table and I inhaled loudly through clenched teeth.

"I don't know, Miss Julia," I said at last.

"Wrong answer," she replied as her belt landed squarely once again. "Answer yes, Miss Julia or no, Miss Julia!" I received another crack of the belt.

"No, Miss Julia," I said quickly before she could whip me again.

I heard the flat rubber soles of her boots squishing in the mud as she walked up and stood closely at my side.

"Why not?" she taunted. While I was relieved to see her putting her belt back on, I knew the switches would be next.

"I'd be afraid she would like it too much and want to do it all the time, Miss Julia," I said, hoping that my reply wouldn't come across as a wisecrack.

"I suppose that would be unfortunate," Miss Julia said mockingly, picking up one of the switches and lightly tracing the tip across one of my shoulders and down the center of my back as she moved into position behind me.

The switch cut through the air with a hiss and stung my ass like a hot wire. I could still feel the burning sensation when the next searing blow landed. Gripping the table with white knuckles I stifled my reflex to cry out in pain.

Miss Julia's switch repeatedly sliced through the air and landed with hot burning precision across my butt cheeks. Through my tear blurred eyes I saw the plastic bag laying on the ground to one side, the water bottle having rolled out into a shallow mud puddle. All I would have to do was stoop down and pick it up and the punishment would be over, and I'd be free from Miss Julia forever. Then the whipping stopped.

I heard the faint rustle of her switch being tossed aside into the high weeds. Perhaps it had broken. My ass felt like it was on fire and I envisioned that it was striped with thin red horizontal cuts. If the skin was indeed broken and I was allergic to the plant I'd cut the switch from, there would be more suffering for days to come.

Miss Julia walked up slowly beside me. Her breathing was deep and her footsteps in the mud all seemed to be paced to build the drama.

"Having fun, Eric?" she asked in a seductive tone, picking up the other switch and tapping it on the head of my penis. Despite the pain and stress of the punishment, my cock was erect and straining.

"No, Miss Julia," I answered quietly.

"Well, you are being punished," she said casually. "Its not supposed to be fun. Naughty boys like you that want to be dominated, they just want the game." She walked slowly behind me, caressing my back with the tip of her switch. "They want to grovel at my feet and then be spanked or whipped, but only with enough pain to be real. Not so much pain that the fun is over too soon. I'm willing to do that any time, but when you displease me, you will be punished."

Her switch sliced menacingly through the air and landed red hot across my ass. Then to my surprise she ordered me to walk back over to her Jeep. There, she opened the driver's door and placed her switch on the floorboard in the rear. Was it a souvenir or for later use? That would probably depend on my behavior.

Miss Julia removed a first aid kit from the front seat where she evidently had it waiting. I stood wincing as she wiped some type of antiseptic onto my already burning backside.

"I take care of my property," Miss Julia explained. "For the rest of the weekend, I own you," she said firmly as if that point was not open for discussion. "Now go put on your clothes."

A short time later we were back on the muddy trail, Miss Julia confident that the others hadn't gotten too far.

"No doubt your friend Mike has gotten stuck a few times, slowing them down. He just isn't as smart and clever as you are, Eric." Miss Julia patted the edge of my seat. I had improvised a slip cover out of some garbage bags she had stowed with her camping gear in the back. My clothing was almost completely soaked with mud and while it was probably good that Miss Julia was impressed, my real goal had been to avoid getting the seat dirty and risk facing more punishment. My ass was still burning and the rough rutted trail made the bumpy ride even more painful.

We made surprisingly good time, though she had to drive cautiously through several areas. I wasn't afraid of getting stuck in the mud. Miss Julia was a skilled driver, had an electric winch on the front bumper, and a few other tools to get us out of a jam. I was in good hands.

When we caught up with the group, as Miss Julia predicted, Mike was stuck. Somehow he had managed to slide sideways off the trail into a muddy ditch, putting a dent in a rear quarter panel as it pressed against a tree. Dave had his winch rigged though it looked as if they had been struggling for a while.

The look on their faces as we pulled up was a mixture of relief, since we had arrived with a second winch, but also aggravation, in that we had lagged behind. I seriously doubted that anyone would chastise Miss Julia for our late arrival.

Once Mike's truck was back on the trail we decided to make our way back to the paved road and head to the campground. Shortly after we got on the blacktop, clumps of mud thumping in the wheel wells as they were flung loose, Miss Julia pointed to a small gravel parking area on the side of the road. An SUV was parked there next to little pavilion with a stone fireplace.

"That's where I would have picked you up if you hiked out," Miss Julia told me. "That was very responsible of you to take your punishment and you handled it well." I simply nodded in response.

The campground we pulled into was one that I recognized from the last trip. It was a small area that had been full at that time, forcing us to make camp at another location. There seemed to be only a few vacant sites now, so it was good that we arrived a bit early. Driving around the gravel loop of campsites, we pulled in at one that was large enough for all of us.

"Wait here," Miss Julia ordered, and got out so she could speak with Dave and Sue. A few moments later she got back behind the wheel. Circling back through the small campground, she pulled the Jeep into a tight narrow campsite.

"We'll be staying here," she explained. Handing me some cash from her purse that was stuffed into the center console, she told me to get us registered.

Walking towards the campground entrance, I could feel bits of dried mud falling off inside my clothing and it was getting itchy. Being a primitive camp, there were no showers here, but I wanted to find a water spigot soon in order to wash up and then change into some clean clothes. I also wanted to check the damage to my buttocks in a mirror but likely wouldn't get that chance until I got home tomorrow morning.

The check-in station was an unmanned booth near the gate, where I filled out a registration card, tore off the perforated section, and deposited that with the money in an envelope, into a locked steel box. As I headed back, I stopped to talk with Mike, who was on his way to register the other campsite.

"Hey man, I'm sorry about leaving you back there at the gauntlet with Julia," he said in a genuine apology. "She told Dave and I to take off, saying she had to teach you a lesson or something like that. He just went ahead and left, and me, well, she scares the shit out of me so I wasn't going to argue with her."

"Yeah," was all I could think of to say.

"Either you two got stuck in the mud or she worked you over pretty good," Mike said, gesturing at my muddy clothes.

I didn't feel like giving him any details, so I just told him that I would be getting my camping gear from the back of his truck and perhaps we would join them later for dinner.

When I arrived back at our site, Miss Julia already had her tent set up. A spacious dark green dome that could easily be set up single handed. I could tell she was pretending to adjust a rope on the rain fly, bent over to show off her ass.

"Set up your tent over there," she commanded. "Now listen, Eric. I know I won't be able to keep an eye on you the entire evening so let me make myself clear. Painful as your punishment was, I know that you also found it arousing. I don't want you slipping off anytime to masturbate. I might want you later tonight and if so, I want you to be primed and ready. Do you understand?"

"Yes Miss Julia," I responded.

As I set up my tent directly across from hers, I had to wonder about what she said. Was there a chance that I would finally get her in the sack, or was she just teasing me? There was no way to tell for certain. Miss Julia sat close by on the top of a picnic table, resting her muddy boots on the bench. I had an idea, and as I finished with my tent I offered to clean her boots. Miss Julia accepted, as I knew she would, and I hoped that by serving her I would be more likely to get some sexual relief later this evening.

The campground only had a few water faucets, and while the one we chose was farthest from our campsite, it was also the most private. The frost proof hydrant stood on top of a pipe coming up from the ground about waist high, and the surrounding area was paved in a circular pattern with flat slabs of limestone, with a drain near the center.

Miss Julia told me that she wanted to watch me wash up first. The clearing we were in was flanked by two campsites. One of them was vacant, while the other was occupied by a large silver Airstream trailer where an older man dozed in a chair under the roll-out awning. Since we were screened by trees and heavy brush, I thought nothing about stripping down to my boxer shorts.

The stones were cool and wet underfoot as if someone else had recently washed up here. I placed my dirty clothes next to a stack of clean ones on a nearby log. While I somewhat expected Miss Julia to knock my clothes on the ground, instead she stood close by me with her back to the road as if to give me more privacy.

While I wanted to rinse my arms and legs under the faucet, the water felt too cold. Instead I lathered up some soap on a wet washcloth and scrubbed myself down. Miss Julia's breathing deepened and when I caught her eye she was giving me a lustful stare. Building up extra lather on the cloth I made a show of slowly soaping up my chest and shoulders for her.

"You're one sexy bitch, Eric," she said in a low sultry voice.

Although the water was chilling my body I was starting to get aroused as well. I dropped my muddy underwear around my ankles, tried to twirl it on one foot, and then I kicked it towards Miss Julia. She stooped to catch it but missed as it landed in some bushes. We both laughed.

Despite the numbing effect of the water, my cock was solidly erect. I was careful as I soaped up my genitals, not wanting to get so aroused that I'd want to jerk off the first time I got the chance. I was hoping to get Miss Julia so aroused that she would want to take me soon, rather than wait until later tonight.

For the last part I had no choice but to dunk my head under the faucet, rinsing the caked dried mud from my hair. Before I had a chance to towel off and get dressed, Miss Julia stepped over to the hydrant, almost playfully splashing her muddy rubber boots on the wet stones. She tapped her foot several times under the dripping water and told me to get to work.

"Yes, Miss Julia," I said obediently, kneeling on the wet stones and reaching up to turn on the water to a low stream.

While she always managed to stay amazingly clean during a day on the trail, Miss Julia's legs had a few small streaks of mud on them. Most were by the top of her boots, but one was just under the hem of her tight cutoffs. My washcloth was still in hand and I dared offer to first clean the mud off her legs.

She gripped the wet hair on the top of my head firmly, and held me for several long moments. I realized I might have made a mistake, speaking out of turn, or offering to touch her body.

"You can do that only if you use your tongue," she said quietly.

For a brief moment I found that idea unappealing, but then I moved in, first slowly exhaling my warm breath on her leg before slowly licking at a little streak of mud. I felt the fine grit on my tongue but it seemed to melt in my mouth as there was nothing to swallow or spit out, and for that I was glad.

Miss Julia still had one of her hands on my head, but now she was gently playing with my damp hair. She continued to do so even after I had to shift my position to get at a small patch of mud high on one thigh.

"I can feel some mud back here," Miss Julia said, turning her back towards me and running a fingertip along the bottom hem of her Daisy Dukes, where a sliver of butt cheek was exposed. "It feels pretty dirty and might take you a while."

Although her skin was clean, I took the hint and began to slowly kiss and lick around base of her shorts. The frayed denim was soft against the edge of my tongue, while her warm skin glided beneath the tip.

Since the last time we were together Miss Julia had ordered me to worship her sexy ass, it wouldn't have surprised me if she peeled off her tight cutoffs, grabbed a handful of my wet hair and jammed my nose between her butt cheeks.

Instead she turned around and quickly opened the water faucet. The blast of cold water splashed all over me, and I jumped back. Miss Julia held one of her dirty boots under the running water momentarily and then gave a few kicks in the air towards me, sprinkling me with light drops of mud. Shutting off the water, she pointed at her feet and ordered me to get to work.

I used my washcloth like a chamois, wiping down the smooth black rubber. The mud streaked, but once the cloth was rinsed I started to get better results. Hearing noise at the occupied campsite I glanced over through the brush.

An older lady was coming out of the trailer with some food to put on the grill. She said something to the man who had woken up, and they both laughed softly. He got up from his chair, took two beers from a cooler and popped the tops as he walked over towards his woman. I heard a sizzling as meat was put on the grill, and then as the man handed her one of the beers they clinked their bottles together, smiling before taking long sips. A seemingly happy couple, not old enough to be retired, but likely well set in life. The man started to stoke up their smoldering campfire and I turned my attention back to my task.

Miss Julia's rubber riding boots were cleaning up nicely, but my damp naked body was getting cool and I wanted to finish the job soon and get some clothes on. Also, seeing the older couple, apparently content in what looked like a normal relationship, I had to wonder what sort of long term future I would have if Miss Julia and I were together.

She ordered me to put my clothes on. Perhaps she had seen me start to shiver, or it may have been because of the people next to us. I gladly pulled on a clean pair of jeans, sweatshirt, and wool socks, which I slipped into some dry hiking boots. Miss Julia approached the log where I was getting dressed and rested one foot on it.

"Lick my boot. Make sure it's clean," she said quietly. I had no choice but to get down on my knees. Thankfully the ground here was dry.

Her boots were still damp and cool on my tongue as I licked first one and then the other. Of course I knew they were clean. If I had left any speck of mud on them I would have risked more punishment. Miss Julia told me I was rushing the job and told me to slow down and savor her boots.

Truthfully, I had been rushing a bit. Before meeting her, I had always fantasized about licking the high heeled leather boots of a dominatrix. Perhaps it was ironic that I had found a real dominant woman, and the pair of boots I usually licked was made of rubber and had flat heels. A pair that had obviously been worn a lot as they were practical for getting out in the mud.

We joined the others a short time later at their campsite. While I had brought a small amount of food, Dave and Sue had prepared a large supper for all of us. Burgers that had been grilled over an open fire, beans, and some potato salad. There was some type of cobbler baking off to one side in a Dutch oven, reminding me of my younger days with the Scouts. After the long day it was a great feast.

Later as the sun began to set, Dave excused himself. There was a small pond adjacent to the campground and he was going to do some night fishing. The rest of us sat around the campfire drinking some beers.

Sue and Miss Julia chatted mostly among themselves. After a few beers Mike became obsessed with the damage that had been done to his truck. He was thinking of filing a claim with his insurance company, saying it was a hit and run in a parking lot while he was in a store. He wanted to know if I had any ideas on repairing the body cheaply so that he could pocket most of the insurance money.

I'm not a heavy drinker, but tonight I drank less than I normally would. Miss Julia slowly nursed her beer. Not sure what she might want later on, I thought it best not to get drunk. It still seemed a bit early when Miss Julia announced that she and I would be heading back to our campsite. Taking my cue I said goodnight to Sue and Mike, and Miss Julia and I walked hand in hand through the dark campground.

We didn't say a word to each other, and while I had a small flashlight in my pocket, I didn't take it out. The moon and stars in the sky above were bright enough to see the gravel road, which crunched under our feet. I was starting to get hard as we approached our campsite.