She Took It to the Next Level

Story Info
A tardy slave is punished beyond his boundaries.
1.5k words
3.83
19.9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd been dating Louisa about 3 years. I'd been into bdsm and such things since I was 15 but never really came across someone else who had even thought about it. I met Louisa and after I'd gotten to know her over the months I mentioned that I quite enjoyed being restrained and tortured. She jumped at this and I discovered that she loved it! I had hit the jackpot!

Or relationship grew and grew until I'd become her 24x7 slave. I lived in chastity I wore ladies underwear to work every day as she instructed. We had a healthy sex life in that she played with me / tortured me every other day or some (although it had been a while since she'd allowed me to cum) and so life was great.

Being Louisa's slave was not an easy job, but I loved it. This story really starts there. Louisa has high expectations of service. Every Saturday she expects to be woken at 8:30 with a coffee and toast in bed which she will enjoy whilst I kiss her feet. Previously the last time I had been late for this, she had tied me up the following night, inserted a device into my mouth and funnelled her hot piss straight into my mouth. I could not do anything to stop it and I wasn't so much into water sports, this was a true punishment! I vowed that I would make sure I was never late again! This wasn't to be!

So last Saturday, I roused in my bed and slowly opened my eyes. It was light out, much lighter than usual, I rolled over and looked at the clock, "9:17AM"! Oh no! I looked at my phone, it was dead! The charger had been switched off all night and my battery was flat! That's why my alarm hadn't gone off! I panicked - Louisa was obviously already up! I leapt out of bed and ran downstairs, she was there eating toast. "I'm so sorry Lou! My phone was dead! I'm so sorry!". She smiled at me and said "yes slave you will be sorry...tonight". Fear hit me, I knew what was coming.

I continued the Saturday as usual, cleaning out the garage, washing the cars, watering the garden, fetching drinks for Louisa when she asked. The whole day was spent worrying about my inevitable fate. I could taste the urine from The last time I received such a punishment!

The day dwindled and at 6pm Louisa ordered me to go shower. I went upstairs as instructed and showered myself thoroughly. When I came out she was waiting there, dressed in tight leather trousers and I could see the shape of her pussy telling me she had nothing underneath. Her top half was encased again in tight leather with her voluptuous breasts barely contained. She ordered me to lie on the torture bed on my back. I obediently did so and she strapped first my left ankle tightly to the bed. The straps were designed to be passed through the holes on the bed so that when fastened tightly, it was literally impossible to move. She followed with the right ankle equally as tightly and my legs were spread wide. She then fastened the large strap around my stomach and then chest meaning I could not move at all. Next both arms were secured so I was spread eagle and literally not able to move a muscle. My cock was already straining to get hard in my chastity cage and Louise giggled as she noticed "it does amuse me when that little thing tries to escape slave.". Finally she fastened two straps one around my neck and then as my head tilts backwards off the edge of the bed a further strap meaning I couldn't move an inch. I was completely at her mercy.

She walked around the bed and I felt a sudden ease of pressure as she released me from my chastity cage! My half erect cock became suddenly harder. I felt a warm, moist feeling and realise her mouth was around my hardening penis. What an amazing feeling. Her tongue was working its way around my cock head. I could feel my cock throbbing. She stopped and suddenly grabbed my balls tightly in her hand! "I hope you didn't think that I had forgotten about your disobedience this morning slave!". I winced as she squeezed harder. "Open your mouth slave!", she instructed me. I did as I was told, I hoped that by being as co-operative as possible would dampen the punishment. She inserted the device and I felt cold steel on my teeth and lips. She started turning the key and my mouth was forced wider and wider open. I bit down hard but to no avail, my mouth was stretched wide open and nothing I could do to stop it. Then a surprise. She blindfolded me. My cock was so hard, the feeling of being completely restrained, unable to see and my mouth propped wide over gave me a huge rush at being so vulnerable. My head was tipped back and my saliva was dribbling up my face like the pre-cum from my cock.

Her footsteps moved away from and I knew where she was going. I could almost hear the funnel filling with hot steaming piss. She came back about a minute later and she said "well slave you know you are to be punished. You were late last time and so I punished you by making you drink my piss. You were more than late this time, you didn't even turn up at all. That means your punishment is going to be much worse!". My heart sank, it couldn't be worse than the piss, she wouldn't, would she? I tried to shout "no please" but an incoherent mumbling and more saliva down up my face was all that achieved.

I waited, for what felt like an eternity, wondering if Louisa was going to shit in my mouth! I would be sick, there and then! Still I waited, my cock was completely limp now, the fear had taken over.

Then I froze, the door had opened. More footsteps were coming towards me.

"Well slave" said Louisa "For your punishment this time, you're going to become a cock sucking slut! I was still frozen, who had she brought in? Was she serious?!?!

"Open wide slave! Oh wait, you already are!" she laughed loudly. Then I felt it, a thick, soft, fleshy shaft had been placed in my mouth. It was slowly being moved in and out of my gaping mouth. I tried to move my head, my mouth away but I was completely restrained. I had a cock in my mouth and it was getting harder and harder. I couldn't believe the situation that I was in. I had never been so humiliated in my life. I could hear Louisa laughing and then she said "oh slave you are pathetic, look at you with your tiny little cock getting her whilst your sucking dick!". She was right, the cock thrusting in and out of my mouth was making my own cock turn hard. The thrusting continued as I felt the member in my mouth getting harder and hotter. The saliva that was dribbling down up my face was now accompanied by the stranger's precum. As he thrust harder and faster I felt his balls slapping against my nose and he shoved his large, hard cock further down my throat than I thought possible. He was clearly enjoying fucking my throat with my tongue softly brushing the top of his penis. I could hear Lou laughing and I could tell she was thoroughly enjoying it.

Then it happened, the thrusting slowed, I felt the head of the huge cock in my mouth swell and then hot, sticky cum explode in my mouth. Louisa had made me eat my own cum before, but this was something else. I was longing for the taste of her piss again to get rid of this new taste. This taste of another man's cum, the taste of his cock, the taste of humiliation.

He took his cock slowly out of my mouth and I heard a zipper fasten.

"Thank you for that, let me show you out." I heard Louisa say. Their footsteps disappeared and I was left, with the strangers cum slowly dribbling out of my mouth and up my face and a rock hard cock.

When Louisa returned, she said "well slave, you look a mess, you have cockbreath and cum all over your face you filthy slut. She took my hard cock in her mouth and after 5 seconds of her tongue working my shaft I came in her mouth. It had been a long time since I last came and so there was a lot. She stored it in her mouth then spat it all over my face, I now had two huge loads of sticky cum on my face.

"I'm going to leave you there now slave, to think about what you've done. You've been punished and you've been rewarded, both because I love you. I will be back after desperate housewives has finished to release you."

And so I stayed bound, humiliated, sticky and cold for another hour or so and all that was going around my head was "I will never be late for Saturday breakfast again!"