She Tries To Forget Ch. 07

Story Info
Ann makes a terrifying discovery about her boss.
1.5k words
4.29
25.1k
00

Part 7 of the 27 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/09/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers

Passion in James County XVI

Ann woke up Monday morning feeling better than she had in a long time. She made herself coffee and even ate a little breakfast, something she hadn't done in ages. Then she went and got dressed for work. She put on a two-piece outfit that had a crepe, a peach-colored top with a loose, draped neck, and a black skirt.

When she got to work she went directly to Mr. Lewis's office, just as he'd asked her to do when he'd called her on Sunday. She felt a little uncomfortable, because of the way he'd been acting. If she could help it, she wasn't going to allow a repeat of what had happened the last time she'd been in his office.

"Wow!" Mr. Lewis exclaimed when she walked in. "Don't you look terrific today?" He closed the office door, locked it, and shocked Ann by pulling her into his arms and kissing her. She didn't fight him, even when she felt his tongue pushing between her lips and his hands cupping her buttocks and pulling her against him. Her body didn't respond, though, and Ann liked that. It was the first time in a long time that had happened.

When the kiss ended, Ann stepped back and looked at Mr. Lewis. His face was red and his eyes were ablaze. "Mr. Lewis, what...what do you think you're doing?" she gasped.

Mark Lewis frowned at her. "What do you think I'm doing?" he asked.

Ann shook her head and took a step back. "I...I don't want this...it...it's wrong," she stammered.

"Is it any more wrong than what you've been doing with every other guy in town?" her boss retorted angrily.

"What...what are you talking about?" Ann asked, stunned.

"I'm talking about the two guys at the Buckaroo, and that guy who was over at your house yesterday, and your neighbor," he snapped. "You think I'm blind, do you, Ann? You think I don't know what you're doing?"

Ann was shocked that her boss knew so much about her. How did he know all that? He must have been following her. How else would he have known everything she'd done in the past few days? The realization terrified her.

Mark grinned and took a step toward her. "Remember, Ann, you're up for a promotion," he said. "How do you think the folks at the district office would feel about you being a manager if they knew how you act when you're not at work?"

"I...I don't know," Ann stammered. "I..." "My God! He...he must be stalking me!" she thought. "He must be following me everywhere I go! He...he's crazy!"

"I'll tell you what, Ann," Mr. Lewis said. His voice grew menacing. "District headquarters doesn't need to know what I know, as long as you don't give me reason to tell them. Do you understand what I'm saying?"

Ann, trembling, was even more frightened than she'd been when Tom was in her house. She nodded slowly. "Martin isn't going to save me this time," she thought.

"Do you understand what I'm saying?" her boss asked a second time.

Ann nodded again.

Mr. Lewis walked around behind her, cupped her breasts in his hands, and pulled her against him. Then he began to kiss what skin was left bare by the loose neckline of her blouse. For once, Ann didn't feel arousal, but she did feel anger and desperation. Her legs began to tremble. Her boss might be able to force her to do what he wanted, but she didn't have to respond.

"Mr. Lewis," she said weakly, "Don't...please don't...do..this."

Her employer ignored her protest and began kissing and nibbling at her ear. Usually that drove her wild. Today it made her want to vomit. His hands worked on her breasts, squeezing her nipples through her bra, causing her more than a little pain.

"I've always had a fantasy about seducing someone in my office," Mr. Lewis whispered in her ear. "Today I'm going to."

"You aren't seducing me you bastard!" Ann thought, "You're raping me!" The touch of his hands on her breasts continued and she felt the hardness of his erection pressing against her bottom.

He dragged her to his desk, lifted her and sat her on it, then he sat down in his chair and moved so that they were facing each other. His hands went to her waist, then slid up under her blouse. Once more he cupped her breasts and rubbed his thumbs rubbing back and forth over her nipples, which were now painfully tender from the abuse he'd given them earlier.

"Ahh!" Ann groaned as she experienced painful sensations from his rough touch.

"That feels good doesn't it, Ann?" Mr. Lewis asked. He had mistaken her groan of pain for a groan of pleasure. "You like that, don't you?"

"Ohh!" Ann responded. Mr. Lewis was going to rape her in his office! And there was nothing she could do to stop him!

"Let's get this stuff out of the way," Mr. Lewis said. He took his hands from her breasts, giving her temporary relief, and lifted her blouse over her head. Ann raised her arms and helped him so that he wouldn't tear her clothes. Then he unhooked her bra and pulled it off and she saw him smile.

"I love the way your breasts move when you lift your arms," her boss said, then his lips wrapped around one of her nipples.

"This is so bizarre!" Ann thought, "He really thinks I like what he's doing to me! God, is he sick!" She sat there while her boss attacked her nipples with his lips and tongue. It no longer hurt, but it still felt terribly degrading. Then her breasts weren't being caressed any more. Mr. Lewis had taken his lips away, leaving her wet nipples to cool in the air.

"Stand up a minute," he said, and Ann slid off the desk. He opened her skirt and slid it down over her lithe hips, leaving the tiny bikinis on.

Mr. Lewis helped her back up on the desk, then he began to caress her legs. Up and down her inner thighs his hands slid. She leaned back and supported herself on outstretched arms and tried to keep from crying or throwing up.

His fingers moved over the silken material covering her vagina, then he slid the thin strip of cloth aside, and began to stir his finger between her labia. Ann wasn't wet and what he was doing hurt. The pain what he was doing caused made her hips begin to squirm on the smooth top of his desk, while his fondling became more and more insistent.

Moments later, Ann was stunned to feel his warm breath on her, then his lips and tongue touched her center. Even that had no effect on her, although it did serve to reduce some of the pain his earlier caresses had caused. He continued to burrow his mouth against her vagina while his tongue probed into her. At last, his mouth left her.

"Come here," she heard him say, and his hands urged her toward the edge of the desk, and Ann opened her eyes and was surprised to see him standing up. She looked down and realized he was naked from the waist down, and his erection was jutting out in front of him.

Once he had Ann at the edge of his desk, Mr. Lewis sat back down in his chair. Then he reached out for her and lifted her onto his lap, lowering her slowly onto his rigid pole.

Ann felt her boss's erection sliding into her, and kept her eyes closed. The sooner this was over with, the better she'd like it.

Mr. Lewis began rocking his hips, lashing his cock around inside her. Ann looked down at him, saw how red his face was, and began rocking her hips, too. Maybe she could help hurry the end along. She kept moving her middle, rocking it, twisting it. She heard Mr. Lewis's breath grow ragged and knew her actions were having the effect she wanted them to.

Mr. Lewis grabbed her waist with his hands and began thrusting up into her even more forcefully. "Wuh! Wuhh! Oh, God!!! Oh, God! Ohh! Ohhh! Take it! Oh, Yeah!" he cried, and exploded into her.

The minute they were finished, Ann climbed off her employer's lap and began straightening out her clothes as best she could.

"Is...is that all you wanted me for, Mr. Lewis?" she asked.

The store manager nodded. "It is for now," he replied. "Ann, are you doing anything after work this evening? Like going to the Buckaroo, or whatever it is you do?"

Ann felt herself blushing. "No...I...I'm not," she replied.

"Then you won't mind if I stop by, say at seven?" he said, grinning.

"Ah...no...I...I guess not," she said.

"You better get going, Ann, you have work to do," her boss said. "I'll see you at seven."

Ann left the manager's office, cleaned up in the bathroom, then she went out to her duty station. "What have I gotten myself into now?" she thought. "God, if Martin ever finds out about this, he'll hate me!"

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers