She Tries To Forget Ch. 09

Story Info
Ann lets herself be used again.
1.3k words
4.41
27.7k
00

Part 9 of the 27 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/09/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers

Passion in James County XVI

The next day was the longest one Ann had spent since she started working in the store. She was glad when she didn't see Mr. Lewis all day, but all she wanted was to get through the day, make quitting time, and go home. She hadn't seen her neighbor that morning, and hoped she'd get to see him later that evening. And if she made it through the day without seeing Mr. Lewis, it would mean he might not be stopping at her house that night, too.

When she got home, she didn't see her neighbor's car in the driveway. She tried calling his house, but got his answering machine. She debated whether or not to leave a message, then decided not to. What was she going to say to him? "Martin, please come over, I'm lonely?"

She made herself dinner, but couldn't eat. Finally, she cleaned up the dishes and went into the living room and plopped down on the sofa. Watching TV didn't help, either.

Finally, feeling desperate, Ann put her coat on and headed for a little bar on the outskirts of town. Maybe a couple of drinks would help her forget her loneliness, she thought as she drove there.

She wound up having more than a couple of drinks, quite a few more. She realized she was feeling a little woozy when a guy walked over to her.

"Hi, there, pretty lady," he said. "Don't think I seen you around here before."

"Ah...I don't come in here all that much," Ann told him. A little voice in her head, yelling through the alcohol that was fogging her mind, told her she should get out of there before she did something she was sorry for, but, but she didn't pay attention.

"You wanna dance?" he asked.

"Sure, why not?" Ann said. The way things had been going the past few days, the fact that a guy wanted to dance with her was a bit of an improvement. "At least he didn't ask, 'wanna fuck?'," she thought bitterly as she walked to the dance floor with the stranger.

Ann and the man danced to almost every number the band played after he asked her to dance, including the slow ones. She wasn't sure if it was the drink, or what it was, but she found herself liking the way it felt being in the man's arms. It didn't even bug her that much that he put his hands on her ass and pulled her against his obviously swollen cock when they danced the last couple of slow dances. She knew what he expected, but she was beyond caring at that point.

It was late when Ann finally left the bar. The man she'd met - he said his name was Walt - went with her.

"I think I better see you get home OK," he said. "You look kinda tired, you know? And you've been drinkin' quite a bit, too."

Even though he wasn't a whole lot more sober than Ann was, he drove her home. When they got there, he got out and walked her to the door of her house. "I had a real nice time tonight," Walt said as they stood at her door. He bent and kissed her.

Ann felt herself kissing him back, even though she'd just met him and didn't know anything about him. It felt kind of nice to kiss him. Maybe it was because of all she'd had to drink, but she didn't seem to be able to stop kissing him once she started.

When the kissing ended, Ann was even more confused than she'd been when the evening began. She knew that what she should do was go in and get to bed, but the kisses she'd shared with Walt had left her kind of turned on and, she had a feeling, had him turned on, too.

"You don't mind if I come in for a while do you?" Walt asked. Before Ann could answer, he took her arm and led her into her house.

Ann kept thinking she shouldn't be doing this, that she wanted to change her life, but she couldn't tell Walt that. She felt as if she'd led him on by letting him touch her and kiss her, and didn't feel right about sending him away. And she was just turned on enough so she didn't want to do that.

Walt closed the door behind them, and the next thing Ann knew, he was holding her and kissing her some more. She knew she shouldn't be doing this, but she couldn't stop. She no longer really cared. A man wanted her, he'd been nice to her, and she needed something to blot out all the misery she was feeling.

Between kisses, they made their way to the bedroom and Walt started taking her clothes off. She was just wearing a sweatshirt, jeans, bra, and panties, so it didn't take him long to get her undressed.

The next thing Ann knew, they were on her bed and Walt was naked, too. His hands were moving all over her body, and she was getting more and more aroused.

"Damn!" Walt murmured, "you are one gorgeous chick!" His lips locked onto one of her nipples and he chewed it a little. That sent a whole raft of wonderful feelings rushing through her. It felt kind of good and, Ann thought, was a whole lot better than being alone.

"You were really hot, werencha?" Walt asked. His hand closed over her vagina and his fingers went into her.

What Walt was doing to her kept making Ann feel better and better. She could feel her body responding to the touch of this stranger she'd picked up in a bar. She couldn't believe she'd done this again but, on the other hand, what difference did it make? She didn't deserve any better than this.

"You really want it, doncha?" Walt asked, rolling on top of her. "Damn! I can't wait to get in that hot snatch of yours!"

The next thing Ann felt was his cock was probing into her body and she could feel herself responding. She abandoned herself to the feelings sweeping over her.

"Jeezus! You sure got a tight pussy!" Walt exclaimed, his hips slamming against hers. "Son of a bitch! You're the hottest chick I've had in a while!"

Walt's comment didn't do anything to boost Ann's self-esteem. To him, she was an anonymous fuck. Maybe that's all she was good for, maybe she ought to face the fact that this was her lot in life and stop being so upset about it.

"Damn!!! Oh, damn!!!" Walt groaned, then his hot juices were splattering Ann's insides. She wasn't close to coming, but it didn't seem to matter to her companion. He kept jabbing into her until he was exhausted, then he rolled off. "Goddamn!" he said, "You're somethin' else!" He took a pack of cigarettes out of his shirt pocket, pulled one out, and lit it. "Damn," he said, exhaling a cloud of smoke, "I'm sure glad you decided to drop in at the bar tonight!"

Ann lay next to the man, still turned on, aching with need, but mostly wanting him gone. She didn't say anything to Walt, but he didn't seem to notice. Finally, she felt the bed move and looked over.

Walt was up and putting on his clothes. "I got to get going, sweet thing," he said. "My old lady gets really pissed if I get home too late."

Swell, he was married! Of course, so was Mr. Lewis, and so were the men she'd met at the Buckaroo. Why should tonight be different? At least she didn't have to worry about this guy bothering her after tonight.

"Hey, babe," Walt said, "maybe I'll run into you again some time, huh? See ya." He left.

Ann rolled over and cried herself to sleep.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers