She Tries To Forget Ch. 12

Story Info
Ann & Lonnie get it on in the warehouse.
4.7k words
4.87
18.9k
00

Part 12 of the 27 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/09/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers

The next day, Lonnie was assigned to work in a far corner of the store's warehouse. He had just finished stacking some big cardboard boxes of product and was headed out to get another pallet of them when Ann walked around the corner, surprising him.

"Hi, Lonnie," she said, her eyes brightening, "I didn't know you were back here. I need to check and see if we have any of those platform rockers."

Lonnie smiled at her and nodded. "We have ten of them," he told her. "I know that because I just finished stacking them back there." He made a gesture to the corner where he had been working.

"Good," Ann said, "I'll call up front and let them know." She walked to the in-store phone that hung on the wall nearby and called the service desk to let her friend Lois know they had the chairs in stock. "All right, I'll have the stock boy put one aside," she told Lois.

After Ann finished with her call, she turned to the young man. "How are you today, Lonnie?" Ann asked. "I haven't seen much of you."

"I've been stuck working way back here," Lonnie replied. "I haven't seen anyone else since I started this morning.' He looked around. The other stock boy had called in sick, and there wasn't anyone else in the warehouse area. He stepped closer to Ann and took her in his arms.

Ann tensed up when Lonnie put his arms around her. She wasn't sure they should be doing this. She leaned back in his arms and looked into his eyes. "I...I don't think we should be doing this, Lonnie," she said softly. "Somebody might come along and..."

"It's OK," Lonnie said, "there's nobody else out here. No harm in a little hug and kiss, is there?"

"I...I guess not," Ann said. She leaned forward and their lips met. The kiss began softly, but rapidly grew passionate. Despite her fears of being caught, her arms locked around the boy and her tongue lashed the inside of his mouth. Her hips surged forward, pressing against his middle, and began to rotate.

Lonnie tightened his embrace and, as the kiss continued, he slid his hands down and took her buttocks in his hands.

Ann groaned into Lonnie's mouth and continued to thrust her pelvis against him, feeling his growing hard-on press against her.

Overwhelmed by lust, the couple tore at each other's clothes. They both were very aware of the danger of discovery, but that was the farthest thing from their minds as they continued to grope at each other and their bodies became more and more inflamed.

Lonnie slid his hand inside Ann's slitted skirt, between her trembling legs and cupped her pussy. It was sopping wet with excitement.

"Oh! God! Lonnie!" Ann groaned, wriggling her pelvis against his hand. "God! Oh, God!"

Lonnie wanted her desperately, but wasn't sure how to do it. Making love on the hard concrete floor was impossible. He looked around and saw a large carton behind him. It might be just the right height! He lifted Ann and sat her on it, then he pushed up her skirt, moved between her legs and took her in his arms again. Once more their lips fused.

Ann's hand slid down between them and she unzipped the Lonnie's pants. Her hand slid inside them seeking, and finding, his erection. She began caressing it, massaging the juices oozing from the tip into the shaft. Finally she released the young man's distended organ and leaned back. "Take me, Lonnie! Now!" she murmured. She was so turned on, so wild with need, she didn't care where they were. She needed to have him in her!

Lonnie plunged into her and felt shivers of joy race up his back. This was the wildest thing he'd ever done! Powerfully he slammed against Ann, sliding her bottom back and forth on the cardboard surface.

Ann, experiencing passion the equal of her lover's, yanked him against her, loving how it felt to have his swollen rod plunging into her in this forbidden place.

"Lonnie! Oh, God! Yes! Yes! Yes! Gahhh!" she whimpered, clutching his arms. She pressed her mouth against his and shuddered violently as an orgasm ripped through her.

"Uunhh!" the young man groaned into her mouth as his seed gushed from him.

Spent by their powerful, unexpected union, the couple clung to each other while their bodies calmed.

"My God, Lonnie!" Ann whispered, her face buried against Lonnie's shirt. "That was so intense!"

"It sure was!" the young man agreed breathlessly. He, like Ann, was unnerved by the powerful forces of lust that had overwhelmed them and was a little apprehensive. What would have happened if someone had come looking for him, or Ann? A tremor ran through him.

"Lonnie, are you OK?" Ann asked, "You're shaking."

"I...it's just that...what we did...was so...so wild, you know?" he replied. "I mean, it's a little scary, you know? We took a helluva chance here."

Ann kissed him softly. "I know we did," she said, "now let me down. We better get dressed and back to work before someone comes looking for us and we do get in trouble."

They straightened their clothes back on, then Ann gave Lonnie a kiss on the cheek and started to walk back out to the sales floor. After taking about five steps, she stopped and turned. "Lonnie, are...are you still planning on coming over after work tonight?" she asked.

Lonnie smiled and nodded. "You couldn't keep me away," he said.

After Ann left, the young man turned to resume stacking boxes and realized they'd left a huge wet spot on the box they'd made love on. He picked up a similar box, set it on top of the wet one, and smiled. "There," he said.

The minute the young man arrived at her house after work, Ann hauled him off to her bedroom. She helped him strip his clothes off and began trailing her hands lightly over his body. She grabbed his already-hard cock and heard his groan of delight. With one hand she stroked the young man's throbbing organ while the other hand rolled his balls and teased his scrotum. Lonnie groaned with delight and arched his back, lifting his hips off the bed.

"You like that, do you, Lonnie?" Ann murmured. She was kneeling on the bed at his hips. She enjoyed turning him on so much! "I love the way your cock feels when it gets hard," she murmured, eyes glazed with lust. She gave Lonnie's member a gentle squeeze.

"Ann..." Lonnie groaned, his hips twisting and turning. "God!"

"You've been such a good boy today," Ann purred. "I think you deserve a very special kiss." Having said that, she bent and took his cock in her mouth.

"Ahhh!" Lonnie moaned. Ecstasy bubbled through him while Ann's mouth did wonderful things to him. His fingers clawed the sheets as wave after wave of delight swept over him. The young man felt his insides begin to churn. He was going to come! "Ahhh!" he groaned, "Ann! Oh, God, Ann! I...I'm gonna come! It...that feels too good!"

Ann heard the young man's plaintive cry of warning, but she found sucking his cock such a wonderful experience, she decided to let him come in her mouth.

A few seconds later, Lonnie realized Ann wasn't heeding his warning. If anything, she had intensified what she was doing to him. He also realized he was fighting a losing battle to maintain control. The harder he tried to hold back, the less control he seemed to have! Then he no longer had any. "Gahh!" he moaned and, powerfully, he erupted into her mouth.

Ann felt her young lover's cock twitching, then he was spewing his hot, sticky cream into her mouth! A shudder raced through her and she unexpectedly experienced a small, but sweet orgasm of her own! She continued licking and sucking the young man until his cock began to soften. Only then did she let it slide from her mouth and, her face slick with Lonnie's come, she stretched out on the bed next to him and kissed him.

"What about you?" Lonnie asked, sounding concerned. "That was really awesome for me, but you didn't make it?"

"I did come," Ann said softly. "Just a little, but it took the edge off for now." She enjoyed making love with Lonnie because it was always such a wonderful experience, but it unsettled her that when she was with him, she seemed to be totally out of control. What happened at work was a good example. If they'd been caught, they would have both been fired. On the other hand, it did make for some wonderful experiences. Like coming from sucking his cock.

"You did?" Lonnie asked, surprised. He was learning more and more about sex every day. "I didn't know that could happen."

"It never happened to me before, either," Ann said and kissed him again. "Being with you is one wonderful new experience after another."

"It sure is for me!" Lonnie agreed kissing her back.

"You know, Lonnie, you really are an incredible young man," Ann said and gave him a soft kiss. "I wish I'd met someone like you when I was your age. You're going to make some girl a fine husband someday."

Lonnie blushed. They snuggled a little longer, then Ann got out of bed. She grinned at Lonnie while she slipped into her robe. "You know, young man, because of you I have to take a bath. I'm all sticky."

She started for the door, then stopped and turned. "I don't know if you're hungry or not," she told Lonnie, "but I left some stuff out on the kitchen table, if you want something to eat."

"Thanks, Ann," Lonnie said. He was hungry, so he got up, slipped on his pants and a T-shirt, and went out to the kitchen.

While Lonnie was eating, Ann walked into the kitchen wearing a man-tailored pink blouse and nothing else. She walked over to the kitchen counter and began pouring herself a cup of coffee.

Lonnie finished his sandwich, got up, walked across the kitchen and laid his hand on Ann's shoulder.

Ann felt desire sweeping though her and couldn't believe it. All he'd done was lay his hand on her shoulder and she was simmering with need!

Lonnie put his arms around her waist and pulled her against him. He felt her shudder and his cock started to stiffen. He kissed her neck and licked her ear.

Ann She wanted to feel him against her, to feel his hands on her, doing things to her.

Lonnie cupped her breasts in his hands and pressed his stiffening cock against her buttocks while he continued to kiss and nibble her ear and neck under her hair.

"Oh, Lonnie!" Ann murmured. She squirmed, putting even more pressure on his cock making the fleshy tube press against her harder. She was once more experiencing the blossoming of need--the overpowering need she felt every time he touched her! As Lonnie's fingers caressed her stiffening nipples, her body continued to fill with undeniable need.

Lonnie felt Ann sagging against him and her buttocks moving rhythmically against his stiffening cock. It really was wild. "You don't want me to stop, do you, Ann?" he whispered, thrusting his tongue into her ear, continuing his gentle massage of her breasts.

Ann's hands covered Lonnie's, pressing them tighter against her breasts. "What...what do...you think?" she murmured.

"You like this, don't you?" Lonnie whispered. "You like it a lot."

"God, Lonnie!" Ann groaned, her bottom pressing against him even harder. "You know I like it! You make me crazy!"

Lonnie stopped massaging Ann's breasts long enough to undo the buttons on her blouse, then he slid his hands onto her bare belly and she moaned with delight. He felt a tremor go through her.

Ann once again experienced a powerful craving for Lonnie. His hands were setting her on fire! Once more he cupped her breasts and began squeezing them gently, rubbing her nipples, which were now protuberant. Her hands moved onto his and she continued pressing against him.

"Touch my breasts, Lonnie!" Ann purred. "Please, I love the way you touch them!"

Lonnie did just that, letting her rigid nipples press into his palms as he softly, gently, rotated them against her swollen, tender mounds.

Ann groaned and her legs began trembling. "Oh, Lonnie, I...I can't say no to you," she murmured. "You touch me and I lose control!"

"I'm glad," Lonnie whispered.

"We ought...to...to go....let's go...back...to...to the...the bed...room," Ann stammered, her body quaking visibly.

"Not yet," Lonnie replied softly. He slid his hand through the lush pubic forest between her legs and his fingers encountered wetness.

Ann's hips shot forward, pressing her pulsing vagina against Lonnie's hand. She groaned. "Yes! Touch me! Oh, God, Lonnie! Touch me!" she crooned, her hips gyrating as Lonnie's fingers slid over her soaking pussy, exploring her, titillating her. Her hand slid between them and she gripped his cock. "Yes! Oh, Yes!"

Lonnie was having as much trouble standing as Ann was. Rising passion had robbed his strength. Holding her against him, he backed toward a kitchen chair.

"Lonnie, we...we should go...to the...the bedroom," she murmured, then she shuddered when the young man took her clit between his thumb and forefinger and began stroking it.

Lonnie couldn't wait that long. He undid his pants with his free hand and pushed them down, then he sat down on the chair, turned Ann around, and pulled her onto his lap astraddle his legs. His rigid cock strained against her, seeking entry to her warm, tight opening.

"Oh, God, Lonnie! We shouldn't be doing this!" Ann murmured, wrapping her arms around his neck, kissing him, "Not...not here! What...what if someone comes to the door?"

"Nobody's going to come," Lonnie croaked as he thrust his cock into her. "Except you...and...and...me!"

"Oh!" Ann groaned. Her hips began moving as the young man's cock forced it's way into her. "God! Oh, Lonnie! You make me feel so good!"

Powerful feelings surged between them. Their overheated bodies strained, making the chair rock, as lust took over. Lonnie clutched her ass and Ann clung to his neck as his cock continued it's delicious invasion of her body, lashing her insides, driving her ever wilder.

"Now! Now!" Ann shrieked after a few minutes of frantic movement, "Take me now! Lonnie! Lonnie! Now! Yes! Uhhh! Uhhhh!" Her body spasmed violently and her arms locked around him.

"Yeahh!" Lonnie cried, exploding, hosing her insides with his torrid fluids.

Their need sated, they remained on the chair, bodies still joined, while their bodies calmed. "I can't believe how much I needed that!" Ann gasped once they finished. "Especially after all we've done already today."

"I'd say you needed it about as much as I did," Lonnie replied, then he kissed her gently.

Lonnie's cock softened and slid from Ann and the remnants of their joining dripped onto the kitchen floor under them.

When Ann finally felt as if she had enough strength enough to move, she kissed Lonnie. "Let's go back to bed, young man," she said. She lifted herself off him. When she was on her feet she discovered that her legs were still a little weak. She could feel his juices trickling down her legs, too. "I suppose I'll wind up having to take a third bath before the day is over," she mused.

Lonnie stood up, too and, arms around each other, they walked down the hallway and into the bedroom. Ann stripped off her shirt while Lonnie undressed and they got back in her bed. They immediately moved into each other's arms, kissed deeply, then their hands again began exploring warm flesh.

When the young man began caressing one of her breasts, Ann shuddered and felt her nipples begin to harden again. "Oh, Lonnie, that...Ahh!...that feels so wonderful!" she purred, "You have a wonderfully light touch, do you know that?"

"Glad you like it," Lonnie murmured.

"You have no idea how much I do," Ann told him. She wanted to make him feel good, too, so she slid her hand over the young man's chest, found his nipples, and teased them until they were straining points of hardened flesh, noting with pleasure that Lonnie gasped and trembled when she did. Since touching his nipples obviously made him feel good, it would probably thrill him even more if she kissed them. She bent over him and took one of his nipples in her mouth.

"Ahh!" Lonnie moaned, writhing, as fantastic sensations swept through him.

"Do you like that, Lonnie?" Ann asked.

"Oh, yes!" Lonnie replied. "My God, Ann! Yes!"

Ann resumed arousing him, her lips blazing a trail of fire over his body. Out of the corner of her eye, she noticed that his cock had begun to rise again. She reached down and grasped the swelling organ, and could feeling the heat, the growing firmness, and the sticky remnants of their earlier joining which still coated it.

Her kisses moved across the young man's belly, through his damp, matted pubic hair, to the base of the distended pole. Kneeling next to his hips, Ann clasped her lips around the engorged shaft and began moving her head slowly up and down. She loved the delightful friction that resulted as her lips stole up and down the veined surface of his swollen, throbbing cock.

Lonnie went wild when Ann's lips began moving up and down over his tender rod once more. He looked at her kneeling next to him, her erect nipples pointing at the bed. He reached out and lightly trailed his fingers over her back, her lovely firm ass, and her legs. He tried to touch as much of her as he could reach.

While Lonnie's hand slid lovingly over her soft smooth skin, Ann's lips continued to slide up and down over his throbbing shaft and her hands stroked his trembling legs.

"I'm so close!" Lonnie gasped, his hips rocking, fucking his erect penis into her mouth.

Ann took her mouth off the young man, swung her leg over his body, then lowered herself onto his swollen pole, which slid into her easily and once more bestowed wonderful sensations on her as he crammed her delightfully full. Her fluttering hot cavern engulfed the boy's pulsing tool and caressed it.

She looked down at Lonnie, saw the look of pure ecstasy on his face, and was delighted. "You do like what I'm doing, don't you, Lonnie?" she whispered.

"Oh, God, yes!" Lonnie groaned. He arched his hips, driving himself farther into her.

Ann pressed down against him, overjoyed by the powerful sensations being delivered into her by the young man's swollen cock. "My God, Lonnie! You feel huge!" she exclaimed. "I swear you're in me all the way to my throat!" She pushed herself erect, putting her body at right angles to his, and began to rock her hips. The movements caused his erection to whip around inside her, creating delightful bedlam in her super-aroused body. "Oh! Lonnie!" she moaned, her hips moving faster and faster. Her motions became more and more frenzied. "This is lovely, Lonnie! This...Ahh! This is incredible!"

Lonnie gazed up at the lovely woman riding him. Her face was flushed with passion, her gorgeous breasts were quivering, and her hips were a blur of motion. Combined with the intense, delectable friction caused by their joined sex organs, what he saw drove him rapidly toward his peak. Hot sauces boiled up through his penis and blasted into Ann, flooding her. "I'm coming!" he cried. "Take it! Take it! Ahh! Ahhh!"

When the young man's molten juices flooded her, Ann could stand no more. "Oh, yes! Come, darling! Come for me!" she urged ardently, "Come! Fill me! It feels so good! Oh...Oh! Lonnie! Oh, Lonnie! Yes! Ahh! Yes! Yes-yes-yes-yes-yes!" She rode out another awesome orgasm and, when it was over, she remained atop Lonnie enjoying the sweet aftermath, feeling his penis soften, then slide from her, tickling her as it left her body. She lowered herself onto his chest, felt his arms slide around her, and his lips cover hers. This was wonderful! "Oh, Lonnie! You are so wonderful!" she whispered, snuggling against the young man, burying her head in the crook of his neck. She kissed his ear, then licked the spot she'd kissed.

After a while, Lonnie's hands again began moving over Ann's smooth, warm body, and he heard her begin to purr with delight.

"Do you think it's possible for a person to die of too much sex?" she asked.

"You want to try and find out?" Lonnie replied.

Ann giggled and nodded. "I'm willing to try, if you are," she said.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers
12