She Tries To Forget Ch. 13

Story Info
Ann & Lonnie play, but trouble looms.
6.1k words
4.52
16.8k
00

Part 13 of the 27 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/09/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers

The next day, after work, Lonnie again went to Ann's house. He walked in the back door crossed the kitchen to where she stood waiting, put his arms around her, and kissed her.

Even though Ann still had misgivings about what she was doing with the young man, she returned the kiss avidly. He was the first man she'd been with in ages who really seemed to care for her. The irony was that as much as she liked having sex with him, she wasn't really in love with him. Now she was the user, not him. "Oh, Lonnie, I'm so glad you could stop by again today," she murmured. She was already feeling the beginning of arousal.

Lonnie cupped Ann's delectably shaped bottom in his hands and pulled her against him.

Ann, loved the young man's attentiveness and ardor, and felt passion begin to rise in her the minute he touched her. Would she ever get enough of him? He was the best thing that had happened to her in a long, long time. She had come closer to allowing herself to care for him than she had anyone in a long, long time. But, as always, something seemed to be keeping her from making that real commitment, allowing herself total happiness.

Lonnie backed her to the kitchen table and lifted her onto it. "Lonnie! What on earth are you doing?" she exclaimed.

Lonnie's lips covered hers as he opened the buttons of her blouse.

"I can't believe it! He's going to make love to me here in the kitchen again!" she thought as thrills rushed through her, "It's a good thing Martin hasn't been home. If he was, sooner or later, he might come to the door and catch us." She wasn't sure why, but thinking about her neighbor caused her excitement to wane a bit.

The lull in Ann's growing arousal didn't last long. Growing delight, fueled by Lonnie's fervent caresses, continued to course through her. It grew more and more powerful the more he touched her. He got her bra open, pushed it up, then his hands cupped her breasts and his thumbs tweaked her nipples to full, tingling rigidity.

Lonnie's erection strained in his jeans as he fondled Ann's breasts. He pulled up her skirt and moved between her bare legs. He already knew the table was exactly the right height for what he intended to do.

"Lonnie!" Ann protested as the young moved closer to her. She heard the zipper buzz on his jeans. "We shouldn't...not here...Oh! Lonnie!"

Warmth and wetness engulfed Lonnie's rigid prong as it slid into Ann's quivering body.

"Oh! Lonnie!" Ann groaned. Her body filled with heavenly feelings when his erection slid into her. "We...Oh, God! We shouldn't, ah, shouldn't...be...Ah!...doing this...Oh!...here!"

Lonnie clutched her bottom, holding her against him as he drove into her. The drapes were open and there was a big, uncovered window in the kitchen door. When he and Ann made love in the warehouse, he discovered that the prospect of discovery made sex that much more exciting. The incredible thrills he was feeling as he plunged his cock into Ann while she sat on her kitchen table, confirmed that. This was almost as exciting as when they'd made love in the warehouse.

The young man looked at Ann. Her eyes were gazed with lust, and her face had the slackness of passion he'd come to know so well. Her mouth hung partly open. Her lovely petite breasts, the nipples rigid, jiggled delightfully.

"Lonnie! Lonnie!" Ann wailed, clutching at the young man's arms, "I'm...I'm coming! Agghh! Ahhh! I'm coming! Yes! Oh, yes! Ohh! Ohhh! Ohhhh!"

"Yeah! Oh, God! Yeah!" Lonnie cried. His fingers dug into her bottom as he rammed into her powerfully and his fluids gushed into her spasming, fluttering tunnel.

Afterward, they clung to each other until their bodies calmed. Lonnie's erection softened and slid from his lover's still-quivering opening.

"Oh, Lonnie!" Ann said, exulting in feelings of satisfaction she had once again experienced with him. "That was incredible!"

Lonnie smiled and kissed her on the forehead. "It was, wasn't it?" he said. "It's really a turn-on making it in places where you could get caught, isn't it?"

"Yes, it is," Ann agreed. She hugged him and gave him a kiss, then she slid off the table and felt the tickle of his juices as they trickled down her legs. She kissed him again softly. "I need a bath," she said. "You got me all sticky."

"Can I take a bath with you again?" Lonnie asked.

"What do you think?" Ann replied, grinning.

Arms around each other, they headed for the bathroom.

They undressed and got under the shower. In no time their hands were sliding over warm, soap-slick flesh.

Lonnie moved behind Ann, who suddenly felt something warm and hard press between her buttocks.

"Lonnie!" she exclaimed, as the young man pulled her against him. He squeezed her breasts and pushed his hard shaft between the cheeks of her ass. It felt incredibly good!

Lonnie's hands clasped Ann's breasts, the nipples jutting between his fingers. Her urgent murmurs and groans announced that passion was in total control.

Lonnie thrust forward, driving his cock into the cleft of her bottom, a movement facilitated by her body's soapy covering.

Ann pressed back against him. "Oh, Lonnie, you make me crazy!" she moaned. "God! You touch me and I have to have you!"

"I need you, Ann!" Lonnie whispered in her ear.

"Let's get dried off and go to bed," Ann said. The fleshy tube prodding her bottom insistently, teasing her anus, and tantalizing her vagina was turning her insides to gelatin. She wanted it in her!

"I don't want to wait. Let's do it in here again," Lonnie said.

Making love in the shower the day before had been wonderful, so Ann bent over. The minute she did, she felt the tip of the young man's cock slide between her puffy lips and touch her clit. He pulled back and Ann grabbed the faucets to steady herself when Lonnie shoved forward and his cock entered her.

Ann began trembling with delight when she felt the wedge-shaped, purple head of the young man's swollen organ begin to spread her open. Then his erection slowly began to enter her, filling her. She couldn't believe how many ways there were for him to delight her! "Oh, Lonnie! That's incredible!" she groaned.

Lonnie, holding on to Ann's hips, continued to force his shaft into her. The view he had was wonderful. Her gracefully curved back was lovely to look at and he enjoyed the sounds she was making as he slid into her. When he was all the way in, he began thrusting and the sound of her bottom slapping against his thighs was added to the list of delights he was experiencing.

Ann slid her hand down over her belly and began stroking her clit. As she did, she could feel Lonnie's shaft slithering in and out of her vagina. It was too much for her to take. "Lonnie!" she groaned, "I-I-I'm...Oh, God! I'm coming! Yes! Ahh! Ahhh! Ahhhh!"

"Me, too!" Lonnie moaned. His fingers dug into her hips as he hosed her insides with his scalding fluids. "Oh, God, Ann, me, too! Ahh! Ahhh!"

Eventually, sated, they slid to their knees in the tub and stayed there, arms around each other, while the hot spray continued to pelt down on them.

"Lonnie, you...you're incredible!" Ann told the young man, her chest heaving.

"You aren't so bad...yourself," Lonnie panted.

They finished their shower, got out of the tub, dried off, and retired to Ann's bedroom. She sat, nude, in front of her dressing table, blow-drying and combing out her hair, which had gotten soaked from their wild activities in the shower.

While Ann worked on her hair, Lonnie wandered around the bedroom. He paused in front of her open lingerie drawer. "Oh, wow! This stuff is neat!" he commented. He reached in and touched the dainty under things. "You got some really sexy stuff."

Ann felt herself blushing. "I...I bought those things years ago," she told the young man, "but I...I hardly ever wear most of it any more."

Lonnie held up a sheer, short, lacy teddy. "I love this," he said. "I bet it would look super on you!"

"Would you like me to wear it for you?" Ann asked.

Lonnie nodded. "Uh-huh," he said. "I'd really like that."

"Give it to me and I'll put it on for you," Ann told him.

Lonnie, blushing, handed her the teddy, then he looked down at the drawer again. There was something under the neatly folded items. He reached under the silky things. Whatever it was felt rubbery, almost fleshy. He grasped it and took out what looked like a fake rubber penis! He couldn't believe it! Ann had a dildo! He imagined what it would be like to use it on Ann and he felt his cock begin to stiffen. "Ann, do you ever use this?" he asked.

Ann looked over, saw what the young man held in his hand, and felt herself flushing. "It's...ah...I...um..." she stammered. She'd bought it a long time ago, to help ease her need after she was left alone, but she hadn't used it in years.

"Don't be embarrassed," Lonnie said. He started toward her, holding the fake cock in his hand.

"Um, Lonnie...I...um..." Ann stammered. She felt ashamed. She was positive he must think she was a really sick person.

Lonnie examined the device, found the switch, and turned it on. The dildo began to vibrate and get warm. "This is wild!" he said, gripping the penis replica. "What's it feel like?" He moved closer and placed the buzzing tip against Ann's breast, on the nipple.

Ann gasped. Excitement burst alive in her. She hadn't foreseen this development and found it delightful. A moan escaped from her lips and she leaned back against Lonnie's warm flesh. Lonnie moved the warm, whirring device from one breast to the other and she began to feel all mushy inside.

"Lonnie, let's...let's go over to...to the bed," Ann stammered. She was so aroused it was hard to talk. It was hard to walk, too, she discovered, but Lonnie helped her and soon she was lying on her bed and Lonnie was kneeling next to her.

He tormented her nipples with the device until she was breathless, then he moved the insistently whirring machine across her belly and into her pubic hair.

"Oh!" Ann groaned, parting her legs. This was so wonderful! She wasn't embarrassed about him finding the dildo any more, she was glad he had!

Ever so slowly, Lonnie dragged the tip of the dildo over Ann's vagina, parting the swollen lips slick with the juices of excitement, then he drew it up through the opening again, bringing cries of elation from her when the vibrating device hit her erect clit.

"Ahh!" Ann cried, "Oh, God, Lonnie, that feels so wonderful!"

Lonnie shifted the head of the ersatz penis to Ann's quivering opening, then he began to press it slowly into her. More thrills raced though her. The buzzing device was driving Ann wild and the fact Lonnie was wielding it made the experience that much more thrilling.

Lonnie was enjoying it, too. Ann's moans and excited writhing had given him a raging hard-on. He was tempted to toss the dildo aside and plunge his cock into her, but he didn't. He was having too much fun doing what he was doing. Slowly, he guided the sex toy in and out of her, watching with delight as her vagina swallowed it and her hips rose and fell. There was something tremendously stimulating about seeing the fake cock probing into her.

"Oh, Lonnie!" Ann moaned, arching off the bed. "I'm gonna come! I'm gonna come! Oh, God, Lonnie! I'm coming!"

Lonnie dropped across Ann's body and buried his head in her crotch. His tongue began lashing her clit.

"Oh! Ohh!" Ann screamed, "Too good! Oh, God, Lonnie, too good! Yes! Yes!"

When Ann finally began to quiet, Lonnie pulled the fake cock out of her and tossed it on the bed. He was powerfully aroused, so he positioned himself on top of her and plunged his painfully erect cock into her. He was so turned on that, after just a few strokes, he was groaning and pouring his hot juices into her.

Ann felt Lonnie's hot cream splattering her insides and shuddered as another orgasm exploded through her. "Lonnie! Lonnie! Oh, God! Oh, God! Lonnie!" she cried, clutching him.

Afterward, they lay in each other's arms, allowing their bodies to calm. Lonnie said little, but he let his hand trail lightly over Ann's smooth warm skin as they cuddled. She murmured softly and snuggled closer against him.

After snuggling against her for a while, Lonnie kissed Ann's neck and shoulders and she felt tingles begin to spread through her once more. His hands began moving more boldly over her, sending rapture rippling through her. He sucked her nipples until they stood up, stiff and straining; then his hands trailed fire down over her belly and through the forest of her pubic hair, onto the excitement-slick lips of her vagina.

"Ah!" Ann cried, her back arching, her hips rising off the bed.

Lonnie kissed her, his tongue probing deep into her mouth. He, too, was alive with need. He rolled on top of her and his cock slid between her legs and into her warm cavern. He lay still, savoring the warmth encircling his cock. Ann's rigid nipples pressed into his chest. He covered her lips with his and felt her tongue probe into his mouth.

"Make me come again, Lonnie!" Ann urged the young man. "Take me, Lonnie, I need you!" Her hips began moving.

Their bodies strained, flesh rubbing flesh, giving and taking, seeking the ultimate in pleasure. Each of them felt now-familiar sensations building and growing as they neared their bursting point.

"Oh, God, Ann, I'm gonna come!" Lonnie groaned, feeling the spasms begin deep in his body, knowing he was about to unleash his seed. "I-I can't wait, I-I'm gonna come!"

"Yes!" Ann groaned in reply. "Don't wait! Please don't wait! Take me!" Her peak, too, was near. She pulled Lonnie's head down and covered his mouth with hers when his hot cream began spurting into her. She experienced an explosion of unbearable joy as orgasm shook her. She couldn't believe anything could feel as good as this did, and knew she never wanted it to stop.

Afterward, they again cuddled in each other's arms, recouping their strength. After resting a while, they rolled into each other's arms and kissed deeply. When the kiss ended, Ann began running her hands over Lonnie. She couldn't get over warm and smooth how his skin was.

Lonnie tried to pushed himself up on his elbow, but Ann put her hand on his chest and pushed him back. "Lie still for a while," she said, "I want to make love to you this time."

The young man lay back and luxuriated in the erotic sensations that swept over him while Ann's soft, warm hands explored his body. It felt as if she was kissing and touching him everywhere and he trembled when her soft hair tickled him. Before long, he was moaning and gasping.

Ann's actions had produced exactly the effect she desired. She watched, fascinated, while the young man's penis rose slowly to attention. In her opinion, it really was a magnificent sight. Blue veins circled the sides of the swollen organ. The top flared into an arrow-shaped purple head, with shiny droplets of pre-cum glistening at the tip.

Ann touched the turgid organ. It was so hot! She wrapped her hand around it and stroked it gently, noting with delectation that her actions brought a groan of pleasure from Lonnie. She kissed it.

Lonnie went wild when Ann began kissing and licking his cock. His hips strained off the bed as his muscles clenched with delight. Ferocious sensations jangled every nerve ending in his body.

Ann found the effect she was having on Lonnie intoxicating. It was as thrilling giving him pleasure as it was receiving it from him! Kissing and licking the shaft she held in her hand wasn't enough for the exhilarated woman. She wanted more! She locked her lips around the flared tip of the young man's hot, slick baton, then she slowly lowered her head and felt the young man's big organ began to fill her oral cavity. She could feel it palpitating against her lips.

Lonnie thought he was going to explode. He loved the way it felt to have Ann suck his cock! It was so incredible and felt so good it almost hurt!

Up and down Ann's mouth moved on the boy's delectable pole. She let her lips drag slowly along the veined sides of the fleshy intruder and lashed it with her tongue, savoring the sensations and taste. She loved this! Her body began to shudder with delight and she exulted in the pleasure she was giving the young man. She gently grasped and fondled Lonnie's balls.

"Ann!" Lonnie groaned. "That...that feels too good...I'm...I'm gonna come!"

Lonnie's words were meant as an alert for Ann, but it was an alert she chose to ignore. She began to move her head more rapidly and increased the suction she was applying. Her hand squeezed and rolled his balls. She felt the pulsations of the young man's mighty organ grow stronger, then his hot cream was splashing against the back of her throat and filling her mouth. The volume was considerable and she swallowed as much of it as she could. The overflow dribbled down her chin.

Lonnie thrashed on the bed, yelling in pleasure. Ann loved it. As had happened once before when she did this, an orgasm tore through her when her young lover came.

"Ah! Ahh! Ahhhh!" Lonnie cried. He felt as if his body was exploding into a million pieces.

Ann nursed the young man's penis until it began to soften. Then, finally, she let it slide from her mouth. She slid up next to him, laid her head on his chest, and felt his fingers combing through her hair.

"Did you like that, Lonnie?" she asked softly.

"You know I did! It...it was fantastic!" he replied. He pulled her to him and kissed her. "Now it's my turn. I-I want to do you," he said.

"What did you say?" Ann asked coyly. "What is it you want to do?"

"I want to eat you," Lonnie told her.

Ann, thrilled, responded, "Yes! Oh, darling, yes!"

Lonnie moved between Ann's legs, examined her pink, puffy, labia for a second, then he dragged his stiffened tongue up between them and used it to lash her clit.

The wonderful feelings resulting from the young man's action caused Ann's back to arch. She moaned with delight. "Yes!" she cried, while erotic fireworks exploded behind her closed eyes. "Oh, God, Lonnie, yes!"

Lonnie licked vagina with determination. Ann's legs clamped around his head and her hips went wild.

"Eeeaahh!" she moaned, her head rolling from side to side, her hands clutching her breasts. "Yes! Oh, God! Oh, God! Oh, God! That feels so good! Lonnie! Oh! Ohh! Lonnie! I'm going to come! I'm...I'm coming!"

His head was trapped in the velvet vise formed by Ann's thighs, so Lonnie could barely hear her screams of pleasure, but the frantic movements of her body told him she was coming. He grabbed hold of her ass and hung on as she writhed and bucked in ecstasy. Then, suddenly, her legs fell away from his head and she lay, unmoving, on the bed. Lonnie raised himself up on his arms and looked at her. Her chest was rising and falling evenly, her eyes were closed, and a smile curved her lips.

Smiling, Lonnie snuggled against Ann, then he, too, fell asleep.

They slept only a little while, and once they awakened, they immediately began making love again. Lonnie's hard cock lunged into Ann who lay slightly bent forward, with her back to him. Their bodies slapped together and she moaned as the young man plumbed her depths, driving her wild.

"Lonnie! Oh, Lonnie! Yes! Yes!" she cried, "God! Oh, God! Aagghh! Aagghh! I'm...Oh, God!...I'm coming! I'm coming! Eeaahh!"

"Yeah! Oh, yeah!" Lonnie cried as powerful convulsions inside him sent his seed squirting into his partner.

Once he was finished, Lonnie kept himself pressed tightly against Ann and put his arms around her. His softening cock remained trapped between her buttocks. He nuzzled through her hair and kissed her neck, then he cupped one of her breasts. She wriggled against him, and put her hand over his.

"I don't know about you, but I'm hungry," Ann murmured, "All this fantastic sex is wonderful, but it's a lot of exercise, too. I think it's stimulated my appetite." She got up, slipped on her robe, and headed for the bathroom. "Would you like something to eat, Lonnie?" she asked over her shoulder.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers
12