She Tries To Forget Ch. 19

Story Info
Ann longs for things missing in her life.
1.3k words
4.69
16.2k
00

Part 19 of the 27 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/09/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,332 Followers

Bill Wilson, a short, stocky bespectacled man with close-cropped dark hair arrived at the apartment he shared with Melissa Flannigan a little before three a.m. and was surprised to find his fiancée still up.

"How come you're still up, honey?" he asked Melissa after he gave her a hug and a kiss.

"Ann and I have been talking for hours," she said.

Bill looked puzzled. "Ann?" he asked.

"The lady Dad brought up to stay with us," his fiancé explained.

"Oh," Bill said, "I forgot about her. What's up?"

"Come on, let's go to bed," Melissa said, "I'll tell you about it. After hearing her story, I need to be held. Bad!"

"What's got you so upset?" Bill asked after he and Melissa got undressed and got into bed.

"Ann looked really upset when she got here," Melissa told him. "It took some doing, but I finally got her talking. I thought she was upset because of all the crap that's been going on with her boss, you know?"

"That wasn't it?" her fiancée asked.

Melissa shook her head. "Believe it or not, that's probably the least of what's bothering her. You can't imagine what kind of life that poor woman has had," she told him. "God, I don't know how she's managed to stay as sane as she has. I'm not sure I could have."

"What the heck happened to her?" Bill asked.

"Well," Melissa said, "it started a long time ago..." She began telling Bill the tragic story Ann had told her.

"Jesus!" Bill exclaimed when Melissa finished. "I see what you mean. And she blames herself because it happened? Can't she see that it wasn't her fault?"

Melissa shook her head. "I think, maybe, she started to see that she shouldn't be blaming herself when we were talking," she said, "But it could be a while before she finally accepts the fact that she really couldn't have done anything to prevent it."

"Damn," Bill said, shaking his head. "That's really kinda sad, isn't it?"

Melissa nodded. "I've heard a lot of sad stories since I became a cop," she said, "but Ann's is just about the saddest I've ever heard. Dad really likes her. Actually, I think he might feel even more than that about her."

"How does that make you feel?" Bill asked.

Melissa smiled at her fiancée. "I think it's about time Dad had a woman in his life, don't you?" she said.

"Yeah, I think it would be good for him," her fiancée agreed. "How does Ann feel about your father?"

"I think she's really attracted to him," Melissa said, "but she's scared of letting herself get too close because she's convinced something terrible will happen to him if she does."

Bill shook his head. "Damn," he said softly.

"Make love to me, Bill," Melissa said. "I need to have you make love to me!"

Bill put his arm around his fiancé and his face moved toward hers.

When her fiancée's lips met hers, sparks of excitement flashed into erotic fires deep inside Melissa. She groaned and wrapped her arms around him.

Bill felt his fiancé's mouth open, then her tongue probed into his mouth. As they remained locked in their passionate embrace, his lips moved down her throat and onto the swell of her breasts.

Melissa was thrilled. Everywhere Bill's lips went, they left trails of fire. Soft groans of joy escaped from her. She needed this so badly!

Bill bent his head, captured a turgid nipple in his mouth and sucked it.

"Yes! Oh, darling, yes!" Melissa groaned as gentle suction drew the rigid nipple into the warmth and wetness of her fiancée's mouth. "Oh, darling! Yesss! Yessssss!"

Bill's hands moved tenderly over Melissa's body, down over her belly, causing the flesh to ripple as they glided over it.

Thrills continued to invade Melissa as Bill's hand traveled through the crinkly mass of her pubic hair. Her groans got louder and her body twisted and turned desperately. The hand brushed her swollen clit. Her hips shot off the bed as shock-waves of ecstasy raked her from the roots of her hair to the tips of her toes.

"More! Touch me more, Bill!" Melissa moaned, writhing and clutching at the bedspread, her hips rocking and thrusting against her fiancé's tantalizing hand.

Melissa's reactions had an equally powerful effect on Bill. His cock had swelled in his pants and pre-cum seeped from the tip of his engorged penis.

Melissa couldn't wait. "Take me, lover!" she entreated.

Bill rolled between Melissa's legs, grasped his swollen shaft and slid it up and down between the passion-dampened lips of her vagina. Then, suddenly, he drove into her.

"Ahh!" Melissa groaned when Bill's thick wand rammed into her well-lubricated love-tunnel. God! He filled her so well! This was exactly what she needed!

Bill's back arched as he drove his hips down, thrusting his cock deep into his pretty fiancé. "Oh, God, Baby!" he groaned, "You're incredible!"

"Sh!" his fiancée whispered. She pressed her hand against his mouth. "Ann's in the spare room. She'll hear us if we make too much noise!"

"I-I'll try," Bill groaned, continuing to plunge into her.

"Ohh!" Melissa moaned softly, "You are horny tonight, aren't you?" Her body quivered with delicious feelings of pleasure his driving penis sent rocketing through her.

"Unnhh! Unnhh!" Bill groaned. His attempts to be quiet failed as thrills shot through him. He looked down at his petite, red-haired fiancée and watched, delighted, as his thrusts rocked her body and caused her full breasts to bob and jiggle. Her gorgeous face was flushed with passion.

Then he closed his eyes and slammed into her even harder. That did it. With gut-wrenching intensity, massive quantities of scalding, gooey cream gushed from him, splashing into his fiancée's quivering body.

"Ahh!" he moaned, "Take it, Baby! Take it!"

"Yes! Oh! Yes!" Melissa groaned in reply. "Take me! Take me, Bill, that's so good! I'm coming, too!" Powerful spasms convulsed her as his orgasm triggered hers.

When he finished, Bill pulled his softening cock out of his fiancée's body and rolled onto his back next to her on the bed.

Melissa, satisfied, snuggled against Bill and fell sound asleep, a sated woman.

In the hall outside Melissa's bedroom door, Ann was leaning against the wall. Her chest was heaving and her was hand clutching her groin, twirling on her sex through her nightgown. She'd gotten up to go to the bathroom. When she was passing Melissa's bedroom, she heard the sounds of passion coming from behind the closed door.

"Melissa and her...her fiancée are...are making love!" Ann thought as she stood outside the door and heard the rapturous sounds. Excitement surged through her. As she listened to the sounds coming from the room, the lovely woman's excitement rose to nearly uncontrollable proportions, her legs trembled and the nipples on her petite, budded breasts stood out like little fingers.

"I wish..." she thought. Unconsciously her hand slid between her legs and began to send delight coursing through her. "I wish I could know what it's like to make love with someone I really care about, and who cares about me! But that can't ever happen. I-I can't ever, ever let it happen again."

Ann climaxed when Bill and Melissa did, but the couple in the bedroom had no idea what was taking place outside the locked bedroom door.

"Oh! Oh!" Ann realized she was beginning to moan and bit her lip to stifle the sounds of joy as an orgasm swept through her slim body. Weak and spent, her chest still heaving, she slid down the wall until she was sitting on the carpeted floor.

After a few minutes of rest, she got up quietly. She finished her trip to the bathroom, then she returned to bed. She lay awake for a long time, with tears flooding down her cheeks, wishing there was some way she could make herself worthy of being loved again.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,332 Followers