She Uses Me To Do Her Hubby

Story Info
She uses me to help her do her hubby.
1.3k words
4.1
117k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This couple has had me over a few times for some really hot sex. We had a great threesome, finally giving her that intense DP adventure, not mere that traditional ass-and pussy DP, but that ultimate double-stuffed pussy fantasy. Yes, boys and girls, it can be done. It was her ultimate overstuffed pussy fantasy, so much more intense than enjoying one really, really big cock. Of course that traditional DP with a cock in each hole was almost as much fun for all three of us, especially since fucking her ass was always her husband's favorite sex.

She had told us the biggest rush from having both our cocks in her pussy was so that her husband could actually "feel" what she feels when he cums in her, feeling my cock plastered tightly against his, pulsing and spurting semen all over his cock. She loved the male ejaculation and so much wanted him to feel it intimately.

But this weekend was to take it to a whole other level. Her burning desire, much to his intimidation, was for him to feel what she feels when he fucks her ass. She was fascinated with the fantasy of watching him and feeling him respond to getting fucked while she plays with his cock, sucks him and fucks him.

Both us guys were a bit hesitant at first when she suggested it. But we all knew that whatever the lady wants, the lady always gets. And she saw to it us guys would be totally seduced and exited over it by the time she was done playing with us.

She teased us terribly as the day drew near. When I arrived she met me at the door dressed (only) in a really hot bustier and a really sweet crystal glass butt plug. Watching her prance around like this drove both us guys crazy with lust.

She took us to their play room where she everything prepared for our little adventure. She stripped me naked and gave me an exquisite hot oil massage, concluding it by slipping in my own butt plug, rendering my cock as hard as granite. She then performed the same game with him. We were a very erotic sight, naked, rock-hard, butt plugs teasing our glands.

Soon, she was sitting in the easy chair watching and videotaping us guys on the comforter spread on the floor in a 69 position carefully following her instructions, playing with each other, timidly at first. It was way more exciting that either of us guys had anticipated.

We knew every detail of what she planned for the weekend and it was very intimidating. She knew I was capable of several orgasms over the course of a night of sex and that her husband was limited to one, but lasted a very long time before cumming. She would be exploiting that tonight.

Since she always enjoyed a good blowjob, especially feeling a cock pulsing with orgasm in her mouth. So she loved coaxing me to cum her husband's mouth, just like he had done with her hundreds of times. It was my first blowjob to orgasm with another guy and enjoyed every second of it, mostly because she was watching and directing and encouraging me. That aspect made this incredibly exciting, especially with her working the butt plug in my ass to drive me to a peak I had never before experienced.

Just as I was about to cum, she abruptly yanked out the butt plug and used her fingers to massage my prostate, creating an enormous orgasm. And hubby did exactly as he was told, swallowing my entire first load, which took some time to finally fade, as she cooed to him to enjoy feeling my cock cumming.

That first threeway encounter we shared was strictly all about her pleasures. This one was all about his, even though this was her fantasy and under her strict direction. We enjoyed watching the video as she did some editing to it and that started to revive me rather quickly.

She set the camera back up and instructed him to get me really hard and ready to fuck some more. She sat on my face and had me lick her to a collection of orgasms while she watched and directed him to give me cock a good working over with her vibrator. He was good at this and I was soon very ready.

She laid on her back and positioned him over her face where she could watch while I played with his cock and teased his ass with the butt plug. She finally told me to remove his plug and fuck him deep and gentle. She instructed me to ease into him nice and slow so she could watch. She guided me in with her hands than took his cock in her mouth so she could feel it respond to being fucked like this.

This was going to take some time for both us guys and that was exactly what she wanted, savoring him as he enjoyed a truly great erotic adventure. She let him get close several times before releasing his cock to let him relax, sort of.

When she realized he was finally ready to cum she turned over beneath him and guided his cock into her ass. She murmured something about him now feeling how nice it is to be double fucked, just like we had done to her on our first encounter.

Yes, he was taking a long time to cum and she took advantage of that, rubbing herself to several huge orgasms. I moaned I was going to cum, hoping it was not poorly timed for what she wanted.

"Feel his cock cumming," she moaned to him. "I want you to feel what it is like for a cock to cum in you." I now realized clearly what she wanted from this. I cried out with a huge orgasm, pulsing forcefully deep in his ass.

"Yes, I feel him cumming," he told her. It was very romantic, really. And it was what he seemed to need at that moment because just as my orgasm began to faed he cried out that he, too, was cumming. I fell him pulsing as he had a huge climax. I resumed fucking him, coaxing him to cum hard in her. It did the trick because his orgasm seemed to continue for a good long time.

Minutes later we were cuddled up together in the hot tub, recovering from all that intense sex. We watched it all again on the laptop and found ourselves giggling with a profound lack of guilt, excited over our new erotic discoveries of the evening. The erotic excitement, despite such intense orgasms, seemed to keep out cocks hard. We were not driven to have more ejaculations, being so thoroughly drained of our semen. But were just could not stop fucking her.

We took turns fucking her in the hot tub, stopping only to lick her as she sat on the edge of the tub. Her orgasms had become a runaway phenomenon, one after another. When we made her sore she resorted to licking us, switching cocks back and forth like she could not get enough. When her mouth grew tired she watched us guys suck each other.

It did add up after a while and we guys felt like we wanted to cum again. She stood us guys close to one another so she could rub our cocks together. When I said I was close to cumming, she had her husband sit on the edge of the tub and spread his legs. She flexed his legs up and guided me into his open ass. I fucked him as she rubbed and sucked his cock. He came hard from this and that made me cum one last time. There wasn't much semen left but we gave up what we had.

I went home with a really incredible DVD of the hottest sex I ever could have imagined.