She Wants Him

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was slight resistance and then suddenly, the bulbous end of his cock disappeared into her in one move causing her to squeal out loud and throw her head back momentarily. She lowered herself down so that she could balance herself on her knees again. With both hands now supporting herself on him, she began to descend, taking inch after inch of chocolate brown penis inside her body. Half way down she paused, lifted up a little and then eased herself down onto him until she had taken that cock up to the hilt. Her eyes opened wide as she felt the true length of his shaft.

"Oh jesus......I can feel you right there. phew! You`re touching my cervix. You are a big lad aren`t you baby?"

"Eve you`re so fucking hot"

"And I`m all yours Jay, all yours"

She began to move, For a while she just rode him in a simple up and down motion to get used to the length. When she became more comfortable with that long cock impaling her, she began to really grind him, rolling her hips as if milking him.

"Mmmmm.......ooooooh.........ooooooh fuck"

every one of the ridges on Jay`s cock was teasing Eve`s vaginal walls, sending tiny shock waves through her body. With a nice flowing rhythmic movement, she took him. She leaned forward and gripped the headboard firmly with both hands and pistoned her hips in a circular up and down motion. Jay`s cock glistened with my wife`s juices as it appeared after each stroke. He held Eve`s waist with both hands as if guiding her and supporting her weight.

He leaned up and began sucking one of her heavy breasts as they swung in front of his face. She moaned out loud at the feeling of the twin sensation of his penis inside her and his tongue and lips on her breasts. He started to meet her hip movements with small upward thrusts of his own. An audible slapping sound signalled the coming together of their flesh as the moved together.

"You like my breasts Jay, hmm?....you like sucking my nipples baby?"

He moaned and nodded his agreement

"I bet you like my pussy too hmm? you like the way it feels around your cock?"

again he moaned in agreement and looked up into her eyes, she was studying him as he hungrily sucked and mouthed her breasts, first one, then the other causing Eve`s nipples to stand proud.

"Well you can have me anytime, fuck me anytime, suck my nipples anytime.......ohhhh!, hmmmmmmmm........I love the feeling of your cock in me baby"

Jay broke the contact with Eve`s breasts

"Oh man I fucking want you Eve. Ooooooh man I fucking want you"

"You`re mine now Jay.....ooooooh that`s it right there"

he had thrust his cock up into her hard causing her to stop moving.

"Oooooh! do that to me again, come on"

he thrust into her repeatedly from below causing her breasts to jiggle right infront of him. Her hair hung down now and that too was jiggling under the onslaught from his penis.

"Ooooooh that`s so good. Fuck your woman Jay, fuck me hard.......make me yours"

He fucked her really hard for a few minutes but his thrusts slowed down and then stopped as he lay flat exhausted on the mattress

"Mmmmmm, I like your style young man. I`m going to ride you and I want your cum.......you gonna cum for me, hmm?"

"Yes, oh fuck yes....I `ll do anything for you"

Eve resumed her cowgirl fuck on Jay`s hard cock looking him right in the eye giving him lots of dirty talk to encourage him.

"Your cock fits perfectly in me Jay ..... you feel that huh?"

she rolled her hips back and forth on his lap. She could feel his swollen balls tickling her arse and she gasped.

"Ooooh, empty your balls into me Jay, fill me with your cum"

He grasped her hips again and pushed repeatedly into her body as she rode him. He began to buck and twist and cry out nonsensically, her vision started to grow blurred as her orgasm began to rise in her.

"Fuck me Jay, cum inside me.....finish me baby, finish me ooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

a Tidal wave of pleasure hit her as Jay launched a hot stream of cum into her depths followed by a second and a third and a fourth. She screamed and her body spasmed as the intensity of her orgasm rocked her to the core. She knelt there on top of Jay convulsing and sighing

"Ooohhh my ..... fucking hell ...... oohhh Jesus!"

She lay on him and again they shared an exhausted kiss. She rolled to one side breathing heavily. His cock slipped from her and lay proud along his body coated in vaginal juice and semen. There were still drops of white fluid emerging from the end of his cock so Eve crawled back onto him and took his messy penis deep into her mouth and sucked him clean.

She pulled away and a white string of cum appeared between her lips and his cock. She flicked her tongue out and broke it. Part of It landed on her chin and she greedily wiped it off with her fingers and sucked them. Jay was flat out moaning and breathing hard like a distance runner after a tough training session. Eve crawled over and lay next to him and put her leg across his body and her left arm across his chest. he put his hand on her leg holding her there. They were asleep in no time.

I was speechless, last night`s show was amazing....this was something else!! I loved the effect Jay had on her and I really liked the lad too. He was a welcome addition to our relationship now as far as I was concerned. I had the feeling they were going to play again when they woke up so I went for a shower before going downstairs.

I had some work to do on the computer which I wasn`t looking forward to, I mean.....a computer is something we can`t do without, both in a work capacity and a personal capacity but it still bores me looking over endless reams of figures. I had been working for about two hours I would think when there was a creaking floorboard upstairs. I dismissed it out of hand. Then I thought I heard the sound of Eve`s voice which did get my attention, then there was the sound of squeaky mattress springs and a series of dull bumps of the headboard against the wall.

My wife was being fucked again, I wandered how they were doing it this time?, no worries though, I could always watch for myself later via the Nanny cam`s hard drive. I actually laughed a little, shook my head and tried to make myself busy....`what did we do before Jay and this Nanny cam thing?` I decided to go into town for a glass of something and to watch the football news on the big screen in the King`s head pub.....and to leave the two lovers to it.

In Eve`s words:

My God what a revelation Jay has been. I never knew I could act this way, my husband isn`t complaining either......he is well looked after, I see to that every day. Jay is like a drug to me, I want him all the time. Our first night together was beautiful, we had such erotic sex and what a lovely penis he`s got! that thing is long! My idea of having him go to the bathroom first paid off well, he was raring to go and wasn`t going to cum too soon, we had a lovely time.

The only thing is, he fell asleep after we`d done it for the first time....bloody teenagers! hehehe. I was up really early to freshen up and to make myself presentable and smell nice for him, I pretty much gathered we`d fuck again first thing in the morning. I really hoped my husband didn`t mind!

I now know he didn`t mind, he`s the sweetest, kindest man in the world and he`s my soul mate. Jay and I just seemed unable to leave each other alone though and by the way, I was right. When he woke up he was sporting a rather tempting erection which I just had to suck, he fucked me too hehehe.....this was how the day panned out, we`d have sex, fall asleep....wake up, have sex, fall alseep...etc. I think it was about 4pm when Jay left, by which time he`d fucked me 5 times. I told him he can come back anytime for a repeat performance....I have a feeling he`ll be back sooner rather than later!

This is how things are now.....my wife and I have a gorgeous life, we are madly in love and our sex life is stunning. Once a week Jay comes over, we all have dinner together and a couple of drinks before Eve takes him to the Guest room for the night. He`s usually over on Friday night so he and Eve can have a lie in together on Saturday morning. I have lots more to tell you but that`s all for now.....see you in part 2.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Wife's Unusual First Time Wife feels sorry for a younger guy she later fucks.in Loving Wives
The Seduction of My Wife He sets up his wife for a friend.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Shy Wife Fucks Stranger for Husband A modest wife enjoys fulfilling her husband's fantasies.in Loving Wives
More Stories