She Wants My Brothers Cock Too

Story Info
He has a threesome with his wife and brother.
1.9k words
4.11
123.1k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sneaky01
sneaky01
23 Followers

My wife and I have been together for about 10 years. After about one year together, I talked her into giving my best friend a blow job. It has slowly snowballed from there, and this is our latest fantasy hopefully to soon become a reality. My wife's name is Jen and she is a beautiful woman, with a sexy body, in her early 30's. My name is Dennis, and I'm around 40.

I've been trying to get Jen to have a threesome with my brother, Lonnie. He is only a few years older than me, but has always enjoyed Jen and her body. While talking with Lonnie recently I've found out that he's taken some pics of her while she's been wearing sexy clothes during holidays. I love to show off my wife and her body, so when I found out about the pics, I asked Jen if I could send him some sexy and nude pics of her to him. She was a little hesitant at first, but when she found out that he had some pics of her already and really enjoyed them, she decided it would be ok. This is where it all started, but certainly not where it ends.

In the last six months we have started having some interesting fantasies that involve him, and he's told us about some of the things he'd like to do with her and she has done the same. I've sent quite a few pics to him of Jen. She finally got enough nerve up to ask Lonnie for a pic of him, so she could see what she was going to get, and he sent a few pics of him eating pussy and told her that's what he wanted to do to her.

Here's my idea of what would take place when we finally take the plunge:

Jen came to me one night and said it's about time we get Lonnie over and have a little fun with him. We'll just tell him that we want to show him in person what Jen looks like in just a pair of thigh highs and a sexy little outfit. I called Lonnie right away and told him the plan. He was knocking on our door in 10 minutes. Jen answered the door in her outfit and Lonnie was so shocked to see her in such little clothing, he simply said holy shit. Jen said hello to you too, won't you please come in. As Lonnie hurried through the doorway, he brushed her ass. When she closed the door and turned around, she found him staring at her legs. She smiled and asked how they looked. He said great, and she moved toward him.

Jen grabbed his hands and put them back on her ass moments before she kissed him long and passionately. She asked Lonnie if he would like to see more and proceeded to spin around slowly, showing him every last inch of her entire body. Dennis walked over gave Jen a kiss, much like the one she gave to her brother-in-law. She had been wet since before she asked her husband to invite Lonnie over, but now she was soaked. Dennis rubbed his wife's panties, and asked if she was willing to give them to Lonnie. She didn't even answer, all she did was turn around and slide her panties down, slowly revealing her pretty pink pussy that was glistening from her arousal. After she stepped out of them, she tossed them to Lonnie and told him to keep her gift, so he'd have a constant reminder of the first time she showed him her pussy. Lonnie put the panties to his nose, the amazing aroma he's been waiting years to smell. Jen lifted her tiny skirt showing her cleanly shaved pussy to her husband's brother, hoping he'd ask to taste her.

She was so horny, ready for anything, everything. Unable to wait on Lonnie any longer, she moved toward him. Jen pulled her top over her head, exposing her 36C's, still encased by her almost see thru bra. Dennis was as horny as Jen, but couldn't resist watching what his wife was about to do to his brother. Jen reached behind, unhooked her bra, and let it fall to the floor. Lonnie pulled Jen to him and started to lick her breasts. She grabbed the back of his head and started to moan, showing her excitement, her desires. Lonnie put his hands on her legs slowly working them up and down, closer and closer to her clit.

As he reached her clit she sighed. He massaged it gently until she started to move her hips with the movement of his hand. Suddenly her orgasm let loose, filling her entire body, exploding between her legs. Lonnie brought Jen to her first orgasm of the night and it certainly wouldn't be the last. As it came to an end he laid her down, parted her legs and began to lick her cum drenched pussy. It tasted as beautiful as it looked. His tongue savored the flavor. Lonnie licked and sucked every inch of her and wouldn't stop, even if his girlfriend Sam would have walked in. It didn't take long before Jen moaned and her second orgasm of the night began to show in her eyes. They rolled back in her head as her head was thrown back in response to his efforts. Lonnies tongue dipped down, coating it with her juices. Jen looked down and smiled. She couldn't believe she let her brother-in-law eat her pussy. She never would have dreamed it would be so good.

Jen smiled at Dennis and asked if she could give Lonnie a blowjob. Dennis just smiled, and Jen pulled down Lonnies pants to expose his rock hard cock. It had been a long time since she had seen an uncut cock. She stared momentarily before sliding her tongue along the underside of his cock. Down to his balls she went, working her magical tongue the whole way. She gently licked at his balls making them jump. She went back up the underside of his cock with her tongue, moved his head to the entrance of her mouth and slowly deep throated him. She held it there for a few seconds before sliding it back out. Lonnie looked at Dennis and told him that his wife gave the greatest head he'd ever had.

Jen started picking up speed, sliding his cock in and out of her throat faster and faster until Lonnie was moaning and telling her he was getting ready to cum. He asked if he could cum in her mouth, and with her mouth still full of cock, she moaned her approval. Like a volcano, Lonnie erupted into her mouth with load after load of his semen. Jen swallowed every last drop and with a gentle kiss, pulled away from him. Lonnie smiled and told her how he couldn't believe she swallowed the biggest load he had in months. Jen just asked if there was any left, because she had a pussy that wasn't satisfied yet. Dennis told Jen that it was his turn. It would give Lonnie a chance to recuperate, and Dennis needed his relief after watching his brother explode in his wife's mouth.

Jen moved over to her husband and engulfed his cock. She knew it wouldn't be long before she would swallow her second load of cum. Up and down she sucked furiously, deep throating ever chance. Both cocks were about the same size, and both were trimmed nicely. She liked the fact that Dennis was cut, but couldn't seem to forget what it felt like having Lonnie's uncut cock in her mouth. She could feel her own orgasm building from thinking about sucking on the two brothers' cocks. It wasn't long before she had some help. Lonnie came up behind her and was rubbing her clit with his cock. Jen moaned, and then pulled off Dennis's cock just long enough to ask Lonnie to fuck her. It was more of a demand. Her words were "fuck me good," and that he did.

Jen was so wet that he buried his cock with one stroke. She met his thrust with one of her own and as she moved forward, Lonnie started pumping in and out at a medium speed. She had one brother in each end of her waiting for each to cum. Dennis announced that he was ready to cum. She moved his cock to the tip of her tongue as cum started to flow. Spurt after spurt painted her mouth. She swallowed his load, then licked and kissed his dick. Jen's moans started to speed up and Lonnie sped up with the sounds. She cried out, "oh yeah," as he started slamming her. Jen met every thrust with one of her own. His pounding lasted a little longer than she did, but with a grunt and one final deep thrust, he blew his seed in her pussy.

As Lonnie pulled out of her, she dropped to the floor and rolled over to smile at the two men who made her cum and came inside her. As she laid on the floor the sperm from Lonnie's cock started to slide down between her butt cheeks. Both brothers moved to either side of her. Jen thanked her husband with a kiss, and turned to Lonnie to tell him thank you. Before she got the words out, he kissed her and told her "thank you, I've wanted to do that for ten years, you've just made my dreams come true."

Funny thing about Dennis, he gets extremely horny when he watches his wife kiss someone else. He asked her to kiss Lonnie again. Half way through the kiss, she could feel Dennis's hard cock pushing at her asshole. With the help of Lonnie's cum, Dennis slid right into her ass. It felt so good to Dennis to have cum as the lubricant and the thought was exciting. She broke the kiss and said, "looks like we're not done yet." Jen smiled at Lonnie and started kissing him again. She loved getting her ass fucked and soon was on her way to another orgasm.

Lonnie stopped kissing her and asked if she'd suck on his cock again. She opened her mouth, and Lonnie pushed slowly past her lips until he was buried to his balls, then back out again. He started fucking her mouth, being very gentle. Jen was unable to speak, but her body spasms showed what her mouth couldn't tell. Her orgasm caused her to clamp down on Dennis's cock and he couldn't hold off any longer. With that and watching his brother slowly fuck Jen's mouth proved to be too much and he came again. Dennis pulled his cock out of her ass and Jen's body went limp, so Lonnie spun her around, flipped her over and sunk his cock into her already well fucked ass. Cum was everywhere, and Lonnie was about to add some more. His final thrusts were deep and fast, and when he withdrew his cock, the mixture of cum drained out and ran down her pussy.

Jen slid her hand down to her clit where she massaged it with the cum. She slid her finger down to her pussy entrance, gathering some cum, and pushed it inside her. She enjoyed the feeling of their cum on her finger and in her pussy. She pulled her finger out and licked it off. After relaxing from the great sex, she got up, kissed and thanked both men before heading to the shower. This was the best threesome she ever had, but hopefully, only until next time.

sneaky01
sneaky01
23 Followers