She Wants Rid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Yes, but you need to be patient,' as I removed the rest of my clothing until I was completely naked. Lisa then stood up letting her dress fall to the floor so she was just in her white panties.

I stood gazing at her for a few minutes, but there was something concerning me about her being a virgin. 'With you being a virgin, there's not going to be ... ere.'

She looked at me coyly, 'don't worry my hymen has been broken, there won't be blood everywhere if that's what you're worried about.'

'But I thought you were a virgin.'

'I am, I might not have had a cock up me, but I've experimented with other things.'

Just what other things I did not want to ask but I noticed a hair brush with rather a bulbous red handle out of the corner of my eye.

I smiled at her before taking her in my arms and snogging her passionately, my rock had cock butted against her stomach, 'I really want you,' I moaned to her, before instructing her, 'sit on the bed.'

Now kneeling on the floor I pushed her panties aside and slowly slipped a finger into her pussy surprised at how hot it felt on my finger. Suffice to say it was very wet. Next I gently pushed it backwards and forwards. Lisa gave soft little moans. I then took my finger out of her and put it in my mouth before sucking off her juices.

Lisa's face was a look of complete shock and surprise.

'Bet you didn't think I'd do that?'

Not waiting for a response, I inserted two fingers into her repeating my previous actions and sucking one of my fingers. But the other one I offered Lisa, 'have you ever tasted your own pussy?'

She looked at me a bit embarrassed before nodding.

I smiled, 'good because you can taste yourself again,' as I brought my juice covered finger to her mouth. Tentatively she sucked on my finger.

'Did you like that?'

She nodded, 'it felt very naughty.'

I smiled, 'so you like being naughty then?'

'A little bit.'

'Do you want me to do something really naughty to you?

'What is it?'

'You'll really like it, I promise.' Not waiting for a reaction I leant over her and began kissing my way down her stomach and to her panties. By this time her knickers were saturated. The fact I was responsible made my cock throb even more.

I kissed over her panties and continued to plant kisses down her right leg before going back up along her inner thigh.

'Oh that tickles.'

She then said, 'what are you doing?' As I hooked a finger inside her panties to reveal her pussy which was covered with dark hair as I then gently pulled her lips apart to reveal her clit. I moistened my finger and slowly stroked her swollen rosebud.

She moaned softly.

'Now time for you to experience something a bit wetter than my finger.' As soon as my tongue made contact she began to moan and writhe about as I gripped her thighs tightly and fucked her with my tongue.

'Oh no,' she proclaimed as I gripped her even tighter.

Afraid I was either hurting her or she wanted me to stop I disengaged my tongue from her dripping hole. 'Are you okay?'

'Yeah.'

'Do you want me to stop?'

She shook her head, 'I thought I was about to cum then.'

'You want me to make you cum?'

She nodded breathlessly, 'you can't leave me like this.'

With that I returned to her pussy, licking her clit and now inserting one finger quickly followed by another into her sexy hole.

No more than thirty second later she began to let out a moan which slowly increased in volume and depth. I still had a tight grip of her thighs and without that she would have fallen off the bed and onto the floor as she attempted to thrash about. Once her movement and her moans had subsided I gave her clit a final lick which caused her to flinch in pleasure. I then stood up and leant forward burying my tongue into her mouth so she was able to taste herself for a second time.

She moaned again in a mixture of pleasure and shock at my gesture as I then pulled away from her and said, 'you ready?'

She simply nodded.

I reached over to my trousers, got out a condom from my wallet and rolled it onto my cock. My cock throbbed even more and the tight condom made my knob swell in size. I positioned Lisa on the bed making sure her legs were far apart and her knees pointed upwards which pushed her cunt forward. I then leant over her and we snogged for a bit my cock squashed against her stomach.

I disengaged from her mouth gently smiled at her, looked down at my cock and whispered, 'can I?'

'Oh yes.'

I lifted myself up and positioned myself over her, next I gripped my rock hard cock and edged it towards her virgin pussy. She gave a shriek when my cock nudged against her.

I grunted as I pushed forward, her pussy was incredibly tight as I edged into her. Once fully inside her I paused for a few moments whispering in her ear, 'are you okay?'

She indicated she was so I withdrew my cock before slowly slipping into her again. I repeated the movement a few more times but I wanted to up the tempo, 'that's not hurting is it?'

'No.'

'I can go a bit faster if you like.'

'Mmm.'

With that I thrust into her pressing my torso against hers to give added penetration.

She groaned her approval.

'You like that?'

'Yeah, do it like that again.'

'With pleasure,' I replied as I thrust into her again and again.

By this time I was pretty close to cumming so I slowed down gently slipping my cock into her and slowly withdrawing, underneath me Lisa gave a gentle moan. My cock deep inside her I gently kissed her before saying, 'let's try another position,' as I slid out of her.

'You can go on top,' with that I lay on my back still on the bed and put a pillow under me which raised my groin upwards, 'get astride me.' Lisa followed my instruction and knelt with her knees either side of my thighs.

'Oh just stay there a minute.'

'Why?'

'You look so fucking horny, I want to stare at you for a bit,' as I gazed up at her lovely nice big tits reached up and gave them a gentle stroke.

I took hold of my cock, 'do you want to sit on this?'

Lisa looked down at it and nodded trancelike.

'And bounce up and down on him until I cum?'

She nodded again.

'You want to make me cum, you bad girl.'

With that I motioned Lisa who lifted herself upwards and then forwards and finally hovering over my cock she slowly sank down on it. We both groaned in unison. 'Lean lean back a little.'

As Lisa did so I licked my thumb and brought it down to where our crotches joined I then began to stroke her clit.

'Oh she groaned.'

'This positions all about you,' as I grabbed a breast in each hand and pinched her nipples, 'see I can play with your clit and your nipples.'

'Mm yes,' she replied lustfully.

'And the best thing for you is you're in control so you can bounce up and down, slow or fast, hard or soft.'

'You want me to go up and down?'

'It's up to you.'

Lisa lifted herself off me and promptly sank down again, 'oh fuck that was good.' She repeated, although after the third time I smacked her bottom.

She cried out but it was undeterminable between pleasure and pain, before slamming down on me again. Her large tits jiggled and her thighs rippled.

'Do you like being in control?'

She nodded as she again sank herself down on my cock.

'Fuck,' I replied, 'much more of this and you'll make me cum.'

Lisa began to speed up, before stating, 'I want to make you cum.'

'You bad girl,' I replied as she pushed down on my cock.

She groaned.

No more than a minute later, I cried out, 'oh fuck, you dirty bitch, I'm going to cum.' With that I pushed my groin upwards attempting to stuff as much as my cock into her as I could. A few moments later I cried out 'ohhhhhhhh fuck,' as I began to shoot my load into the condom.

She remained on top of me for a few moments as we each got her breath back smiling inanely at each other, eventually I said, 'that was fuckin good.'

She giggled.

'So you like sex then?'

She nodded, 'I liked it best when you called me all those names and I made you cum.'

'I was so turned on.' I motioned for her to get off me.

Lisa looked at my cock encased in the condom, its end swollen with my cum.

'I didn't expect it to last so long, Michelle said her first-time was crap and her boyfriend came after just a few seconds.'

'That's why we changed position, we could have done a different position but your dirty talk got me going.'

She giggled.

'Plus I was wearing condom.'

'How do you mean?'

'Without one the pleasures so much more intense so you cum quicker.'

'Oh,' she paused, 'did you, with that girl on holiday?'

'For the first two times I wore one but for the rest of the time I didn't.'

'You mean she let you do it inside her?'

I nodded, 'it's alright she was on the pill.'

Lisa paused for a few moments, 'what does it feel like for the girl, you know to do it without one?'

'I don't know, Mel, the girl on holiday said it felt much more intimate.'

'Wow, it's something I'd really like to try.'

'Not know though.'

'No,' she paused briefly, 'of course not,' she then gave a little giggle.

'What?'

'I didn't expect you to lick me down there.'

I smiled wickedly, 'so you liked having your pussy licked as well as bouncing up and down on my cock?'

'It felt amazing.'

'Well I wanted to make it special,' I then looked her in the eye. 'Plus there might have been another reason why I licked you out.'

'What was that?'

I was just about to explain when we were interrupted by the phone ringing in the hallway.

'I better get that.'

'Who's likely to phone at this hour?' I protested, but she had already left the room. I expected her to come straight back but she was gone a while as she was in the pub earlier. Whilst I was waiting I looked in my wallet to check I had some more condoms. Fuck I'd run out as I recalled how Mark had borrowed a couple, not for the purpose they had been intended but for one of his practical "jokes."

Whilst I was again cursing Mark, Lisa returned to the bedroom. I stared at her naked body as my cock immediately got hard, 'who was that?'

'Michelle.'

'And what did you tell her?' She did not reply so I continued, 'everything?'

Lisa nodded.

'That I licked your lovely pussy.'

'She didn't believe that bit, I still don't believe that bit, it felt so good.'

Lisa looked down at my still rock-hard cock before commenting, 'I can't believe I had that in me.'

'I bet you'd like it in you again?'

'Mmm yes.'

'Me too, but there's a bit of a problem.'

'What?'

'We've run out of condoms, and it's too late to get any from the pub.'

'Oh no,' she said sounding really disappointed.

'I can get some in the morning from the chemist, if you don't mind me staying the night.'

'No, I'd really like that.'

'There are other things we can do.'

'Oh and what might they be?' She asked teasingly.

'Well, you obviously liked making me cum, perhaps you can do what I did to you.'

I saw a look of uncertainty.

'It's alright, you don't have to.'

She looked embarrassed, 'no, it's something I've been thinking about, but I've not sucked one before. I'll do it but you must promise you... you know, won't cum in my mouth.'

'I promise.'

'I would like to taste it but I've heard of some girls choking and stuff.'

'I'm sure that won't happen but I won't cum in your mouth if you don't want me to.'

'You can cum...' she looked down at her tits.

I smiled, 'fuck yeah, and I bet you want me to rub my spunk into them once I'm done.'

She gave a gasp, 'I can't believe how bad you are Steve.'

'I'm not normally like this you're such a bad influence on me.'

She laughed.

'So it's alright for me to rub my cum into your tits?'

'Oh I suppose so.'

'I'd better give it a wash first though.'

I returned from the bathroom my cock rock hard at the thought of Lisa giving me her first ever blow-job. She sat on the bed nervously as I motioned towards her so my cock was only a few inches away from her.

'If you grip the base with one hand then you can control how much you take in,' I volunteered helpfully.

She nodded as she gripped the base of my cock with one hand, opened her mouth stuck out her tongue and leant forward.

'Lick under the knob first that's the most sensitive part, don't take it all in your mouth.'

Gently she licked the underside of my knob, I groaned in pleasure and wobbled slightly as waves of pleasure coursed through my whole body.

She paused laughing nervously.

'Very good Lisa,' I said in my best school masters voice, 'now try taking the whole knob in your mouth.'

She followed this instruction, 'very good, see if you can take anymore in.'

'Mmmm,' I groaned. 'Wank me up and down if you want.'

She muttered something but it was difficult to know what as she had a mouthful of cock.

'That's good Lisa, this is making me horny, keep on like this and you'll soon have me cumming.'

Lisa moaned in reply.

'Is this getting you wet again?'

She nodded and in doing so my knob bounced against the roof of her mouth.

A few minutes later I warned Lisa, 'I'm about to cum.'

I had hoped she would have changed her mind and let me cum in her mouth but she stopped sucking on my cock and instead began furiously wanking me off. A few strokes later the first jet of cum landed on her collar bone, then another on her tits. I leant against her to ensure the rest of my cum deposited on her tits.

I then rubbed it into her tits. I'd forgotten the glob on her collar bone until Lisa said.

'I want to taste you,' before scooping the glob into her fingers and licking off my cum.

'You naughty girl,' I chided before playfully slapping her arse.

'You going to kiss me?'

I pulled a face at the thought of tasting my own cum.

We then tidied ourselves up and at my suggestion had a sexy shower together. I loved soaping up her lovely big tits and she even lathered them up and let me rub my cock between them although I didn't cum. In the shower, she bent over and I was so tempted to shove my bare cock up her; the morning and a trip to the chemist couldn't come quick enough.

We then made our way back to the bedroom even before we started doing a bit of fooling around I could smell her aroused pussy. We cuddled up together and I commented, 'Lisa I can smell your pussy.'

'Sorry I ...'

'Don't apologise, it really turns me on, I bet you're so wet.'

She nodded.

'I can't wait for the morning.'

'Me neither.'

I then fell asleep on her single bed me on the outside lying on my back and her on her side facing the bedroom wall.

Sometime later still asleep I started to experience an acute erotic sensation. Initially I thought I was having really realistic dream but as the sensation increased and my senses became more attuned I realised it was no dream and that Lisa had woken up and was gently stroking my cock under the covers which was now rock hard and throbbed painfully.

The fact she had played with me whilst I was asleep made me horny as hell. I didn't want to startle her so I pretended to gradually wake up. But as soon as I showed signs of rising Lisa stopped and returned to her previous position which was her back to me and pretended to be asleep.

I muttered the sort of things you might say in a dream and rolled onto my left side and my stiff cock touched the small of Lisa's back. She gave an exclamation of surprise. Still pretending to be asleep I edged closer so my prick pressed into her back, I was expecting her to do something but instead she remained silent.

The silence was broken as I whispered in her ear, 'Lisa why were you playing with my cock?' Her whole body jolted in shock, 'I'm sorry I...'

'You know,' I butted my cock against her back, 'he'll be like this for hours.' With that I switched on her bedside light before I snaked my right arm over her and started squeezing her tits before concentrating on her right nipple which I gently played with.

She moaned in pleasure, 'did playing with my cock get you all wet again?'

She did not respond.

'Did it?'

Finally she nodded her head.

'I see. Are you going to let me see how wet you are?'

I didn't let her answer as my hand left her breast and went down over her stomach before resting on her right hip which I pushed downwards and in doing so manoeuvred her so she was lying on her back. This gave me access to her pussy which I slowly began to finger. She was very wet indeed.

'Fuck, your pussy's so wet. What made you so wet?'

Lisa did not respond.

'Lisa tell me.'

She looked away from me before she hurriedly replied, 'I was thinking about your cock and what it would be like if you came in my mouth.'

'Lisa you're such a bad girl,' I replied as I continued fingering her pussy which was proving quite difficult in a single bed as I remained on my side.

She moaned, 'you make me bad.'

'No, I think you quite like being a bad and naughty girl. Now open your legs a bit,' she complied and I manoeuvred myself so I straddled her with my right knee between her legs. I pushed my knee downwards and ground it against her hot pussy. She groaned in pleasure as I continued to massage her cunt with my knee.

'You like that?'

'Mmm.'

Still kneeling with her right leg between my legs I reached down and grabbed a cushion which was lying on the floor. I then lifted my left leg over her right leg so I was firmly between her legs which I edged apart with my knees. 'Lift yourself up,' I instructed her and I shoved the cushion underneath her bottom which resulted in her pussy being pushed upwards and forwards.

Presently I was kneeling on the bed with my knees slightly apart which were up against the inside of her thighs. I smiled as I opened up my knees which spread her legs and in doing so opened up her pussy. I gazed down at her sexy open slit and slipped a finger in and out of it a few times before letting it slide upwards so my fingertip stroked against her clit. She moaned silently.

'You know I'm going to have to teach you a lesson for being such a naughty girl for waking me up the way you did.' With that I sank down on my knees and eased her legs even further apart, the insides of her hot smooth thighs now pressed up against the outside of my thighs. This action resulted in her pussy being even more exposed and in sinking down and then leaning myself forward so my hard cock was just above her hot sex.

I gripped my cock and in doing so a drop of pre-cum dribbled out of my knob, 'see how horny you've made me?'

Lisa looked down at my throbbing cock and nodded.

'Don't worry Lisa,' I explained calmly, 'I'm not going to stick him in you, as I said, I need to teach you to stop being such a naughty girl.'

With that I brought my cock right up to her clit, and slowly rubbed myself against it, up, down, across before slowly circling her clit with my bare cock.

'Oh...' she moaned, 'that feels incredible, don't stop.'

I smiled, 'don't worry, I haven't even started with you yet young lady.'

I continued to rub my cock against her clit, Lisa was making so much noise I think she was close to cumming.

I then decided it was my time to be a bit naughty as I took my cock away from her pussy, Lisa let out a moan of frustration. 'Do you want me to do something really naughty now?'

Lisa nodded.

I gripped my cock and brought it very slowly down her clit, once I had slid it down her very wet slit I pressed against the opening of her pussy and the top of my knob slipped inside her. I looked down at Lisa who had a look of absolute lust in her eyes and it took all my will power to pull my cock away.

She wriggled and then moaned.

'Are you alright?' As I thought I might have gone a bit too far.

'No.'

'What's wrong?'

She didn't reply but instead looked up at me in frustration before looking down at my cock she looked up at me again this time she was biting her bottom lip. She then said almost in a whisper, 'please do that again.'