She Wants the Job

Story Info
Madison is willing to do anything to get ahead in her job.
10.7k words
4.5
72.3k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lambo69
lambo69
414 Followers

Madison was a go-getter. She worked hard at whatever job she had and it didn't matter if it was waiting tables, answering phones, or working up a spreadsheet. She was good at her work. She worked hard in college and earned a bachelor's in business management. She spoke two languages and played the violin. She had already an impressive resume for a 23-year-old.

Koss Incorporated manufactured plastics. Other businesses that use plastic parts specify their designs and then Koss will engineer and mass-produce the parts. It was a very profitable business and it was consistently growing even in poor economic times. Everyone needed plastics. They had good relationships with their suppliers and even better relationships with their clients. That maintained their margins and kept profits up. Madison knew this was a company where she had some potential to move up, and where she could make a lot of money.

Madison was very capable and she always excelled at her jobs. She outperformed most co-workers but she also didn't have a problem in using her sexuality to her advantage. She worked in a restaurant and she would regularly blow the manager to get promotions and the best shifts. She worked in a call center and she would regularly have sex with her manager or her manager's manager to get promotions, bonuses, and raises. In college, she slept with a professors and assistants to get better grades.

She knew she could get the grades and the jobs without getting it on with every boss who could do something for her. She simply saw her physical features to be another of her many assets. If someone had a great mathematical talent, he or she should use it to get a job. If someone has a great ass, she should use it too. She learned these lessons early in life when she lost her virginity to a dance instructor who later gave her special treatment in class. Ever since, she learned how hard work might only get so far, but that fucking a guy almost guaranteed success.

She was also careful not to give away too much. Over time, she learned how much she had to do with guys to get what she wanted. Sometimes it was just a little innocent flirting or showing a little boob. However, if it were necessary, she would give blowjobs or let a guy, or girl, fuck her if it was something she really wanted or needed. Part of this behavior came out of determination to get ahead but another part of it was that she simply loved sex.

Madison was an attractive young woman. She has taken dance lessons for the last 18 years. She was a cheerleader all through high school and college. She also made it to the gym six-days a week to maintain her body with weights and enough cardio to kill some. Her body stands at 5'4" and 110 pounds. She had long dirty blonde hair with deep blue eyes and maintained a full body tan all year around, without any tan lines. She works at it as she typically spends her Saturdays getting her hair and nails done after a Zumba class and before her hour-long tanning sessions.

In her past, she came across opportunities to become a professional model. She considered it for a while and even did some photo shoots, but she figured that she could be more successful, and make more money, in business. She knew her looks wouldn't last and she didn't want to build a career on something that could be gone when she is forty. She knew that she could use her young beauty to get ahead while she was young and her goals were to achieve an upper-level executive job to take her through retirement.

When working, she made it a point to wear clothing with subtle sexual overtones. She slept around but she was careful with her reputation. She didn't want everyone to think of her as the office tramp. She wore short skirts and low-neck blouses, but never anything too obvious or revealing. Her clothing was always rather tight and form fitting to show off her curves.

At Koss, she hadn't had as many opportunities to fuck around as in past jobs. She got an entry-level job answering phones and running errands two years ago. Since then, she recently completed her business degree and now looking for ways to move up. Her manager was a woman and didn't seem the type to respond to sexual advances from a younger girl so she didn't even try anything with her.

She did see an opportunity with Kevin. Kevin was the new Director of Sales at Koss. He was gorgeous and Madison loved to flirt with him. Her manager seemed to do all she could to keep Madison preoccupied whenever Kevin came around, but Madison had her methods for getting guys to notice and putting her assets where they can be noticed.

The old Director of Sales just retired a few months ago and the company recently hired Kevin to replace him. He was definitely a salesman. He was well groomed, wore sharp suits, outwardly friendly and charming, and always seemed to be able to say the right thing at the right time. He had a good body and was built at about 5'11" and 200 lbs. Madison knew he spent some time at the gym and working out was often the topics of their conversations. People loved him but, surprisingly he wasn't married or involved with anyone. At 38, it did seem odd, but he definitely responded to Madison's flirting and she knew he wasn't gay.

Looking online, the fates presented her an opportunity to move up. Kevin posted a job opportunity for an executive assistant. The job description was perfect. He wanted someone with a business degree, a good sense of the company, and a strong sense of using office software. Madison fit the job to a tee! She was so excited she smiled and giggled aloud as she read the posting.

She immediately clicked "Apply" and filled out the requisition attaching her resume. She knew she had to get in front of Kevin to make sure he knew she was interested in the position. She had to make sure he saw everything she had to offer. But how would she do it? She had many strategies in her bag of tricks. She learned different ways of coming on to guys over the years without coming on too strong, unless that is what they wanted. Sometimes she would play coy and innocent and just let them do what they want. Sometimes, she would take the dominate role and force herself onto her manager's dick.

"What does Kevin like?" she thought to herself. The most she was able to figure out was that he was a boob-man because he couldn't take his eyes off her cleavage whenever he spoke to her. As Madison sat in her receptionist chair twirling her hair in her hand and staring out into space, the opportunity seemed to present itself to her.

"Madison?" asked Janet, her manager. "Would you mind taking this mail up to the 8th and 9th floors for me? Donald is out sick and I already did half of his mail but I have to run an errand."

"The 8th floor?" Madison asked.

"Yes, both eight and nine" Janet added as she pushed the mail cart next to Madison's reception desk.

Kevin's office was on the eighth floor and this was her opportunity to get alone with Kevin for a few minutes. Even if it was just to deliver his mail, she knew it was a chance for her to talk one-on-one and feel out his preferences.

Madison forwarded the phones and took her break. In the bathroom, she stared at herself in the mirror. She touched up makeup and fixed her hair. Madison stepped into a stall, took off her blouse, and removed her lacy bra. She put her blouse back on and left an extra button on her blouse unbuttoned. She stepped out and finished her look in the mirror by pulling her skirt up slightly to show a little more thigh.

Her high-heels clicked on the hard marble floor as she walked back to the cart. She stuck her folded bra into her purse and then turned to look through the mail to see what was in there and what was for Kevin. She found his band of mail in the cart and found some sales magazines along with large and small envelopes. She also found two packages.

"Perfect" she said to herself as she developed her plan in her head. She planned to walk in the mail, then walk out and walk back in with the two packages. This way she could make sure he got a good look at her from the front and the back as they were talking. It was a small start, but she knew that it was sometimes the little things to get a guy's attention. Small gestures and small movements were some of her most successful hooks. She would innocently brush by a guy's arm or turn in the right way to lock his eyes onto her well-toned figure. From there she would build the excitement and do just a little more each time they interacted. She wasn't full of herself and she knew she wasn't the most beautiful girl in the world. She held herself somewhat conservatively at times but she knew what she did and didn't have and how to accentuate the good stuff.

She pushed the cart towards the elevator and clicked the button for eight. She tapped her heel on the floor as she rehearsed her display for Kevin. The elevator let her out and she made her way towards Kevin's office while dropping off a little mail at the intervening desks and offices.

She went past Jim, who was the HR Director. "Hello Madison!" He said with a big smile. He was a big guy and very friendly but very shy. Madison knew he wanted to fuck her as soon as he took the time to interview her personally for her receptionist job two years earlier. Ever since, he has always made an effort to try to talk to her.

Jim often sat in his office and fantasized about fucking Madison over his desk. Ever since she started working there, she secretly stalked her behind the scenes and would often review the security video footage from the lobby to masturbate. He even got to a point where he would visualize Madison when fucking his own wife.

"Oh...hello Jim. How are you?"

"You know...things are always busy around here. So, you have some mail there? Anything for me?" He nervously inquired.

Madison took a short gander at the cart and replied with a sideways smirk, "Nope...nothing today Jim."

"You don't normally deliver the mail. A nice young-lady such as yourself shouldn't be doing this kind of work." Jim said as his eyes slowly moved up and down Madison's body. Jim's mind drifted off thinking about laying Madison down in his bed and making love to her for hours.

The comment surprised Madison, as it was probably the most overt comment Jim made about her looks. She also thought the HR director should be the last person to make physical comments about a woman on the job. If anyone wants to avoid creating a hostile work environment, Jim would be the one.

"Well you are right there Jim" Madison said with a laugh. "Donald is out sick so Janet and I are getting things done for him while he is out."

"Well then you deserve a pat on the back there," Jim said with a smile. His hand softly patted Madison's shoulder. He wanted to pat her on the ass, but this would have to do.

"Thank you sweetie. I'm just trying to help though. It has been fun but I have to run to get this out so I can get back downstairs. You stay out of trouble there mister." Madison finished her cheesy remarks with a wink and a pat on his shoulder as she sashayed away from him wiggling her hips from side to side.

Jim turned around and his gaze locked on her ass. He observed how her skirt flowed from side to side and simultaneously tightly hugged her luscious hips. He wished for more with her. For now, he was going to go back to his office and continue to romanticize about her.

Madison made a few more stops and dropped off a few more pieces of mail before she made it to Kevin's office. The door was closed and she listened to see if he was in. The light was on and she heard him typing away on his computer. Knocking on the door, she heard, "Come in...I'm in here!"

She turned the knob and slowly opened the door holding his envelopes. "Hello? Kevin? It's Madison. I have your mail."

"Well hello there honey." He quickly stopped his fervent stabbing of the keys on the computer and turned to her. He stood from his desk and made a nonchalant adjustment to his pants to accommodate his growing dick as he walked towards her.

"What are you doing bringing me the mail? Such a fine young working woman as yourself must have other, more important things to do around here." Madison thought while his line was just as bad as Jim's, Kevin was able to deliver it with much more charm.

Madison smiled, "Thank you Kevin. I appreciate that." She handed him his mail and touched his hand gently as the envelopes exchanged hands. Her bright red lips contrasted against her white teeth. Her blouse hung open slightly at the top and Kevin could see her cleavage peeking out at him. She kept her head pointing downward submissively and maintained an innocent level of eye contact and they exchanged a deeper look.

Kevin was growing warm just looking at her body. Her slender legs flowed upwards from the floor to the hem of her skirt. Her hips bowed outwards and created a very feminine hourglass shape as they curved back into her small waist.

"Oh...I have a couple of packages for you as well." She spun around and flexed her legs and ass as she slowly sauntered out of the office to get the packages. She returned holding the small boxes and set them on a small table. He didn't notice that she had discretely pushed the lock button on his door handle before the door shut.

"Here you go Kevin."

"Thank you Madison. I hope they aren't too heavy."

"Not at all. I'm happy to help out...in any way I can." She slowly responded with a smile taking the time to emphasize the right wording. "I have never seen your office Kevin. This is nice." She brushed past him to the window and looked out over the city.

He turned and watched her walk towards the window and admired the view...of her. He watched her hips swing from side to side as she took each step. Her skirt gripped the contours of her ass and her hair dangled down her back in curls and shifted with her movement.

He walked up behind her and stood close as he pointed out things they could see from his view. He smelled her perfume and her shampoo and found it intoxicating.

"Oh." Madison interrupted his mental vacation turning around to face him. "Kevin. I was going to ask you. I saw you posted a job for an executive assistant. I think I would be a great fit for that position. I have my degree and I am a very hard worker. I wanted to ask you if you would consider me...for that...position?"

Kevin shook his head slightly to return to the moment, "The position? Oh yes...the admin job. Well, yes. I do think you would be great for that job Madison." Kevin snapped back into working mode, "There are a lot of people already applying though so we will have to see."

"Well Kevin...I want you to know..." Madison explained as she moved in closer. "I want you to know that I'm a really...hard...worker and I know I can do a really good...job...for you." She smiled and fluttered her eyes and she slowly touched his arm and put her hand flat on his chest.

Kevin swallowed and Madison saw a small amount of sweat building as he turned a slight tinge of red. She felt more confident to make her intentions more apparent. She found herself even becoming aroused by his physique. She didn't usually find herself attracted to the guys she came onto at the office but she found Kevin to be very desirable.

Her breathing deepened and she invaded his space as they touched. She leaned in and in her heels, she was able to reach up and gently kiss him on the lips. He immediately returned her advances and kissed her back as he wrapped his arms around her body. She lifted her thigh and rubbed it against his leg. His hands swept down her back to her thigh, up her skirt and under her panties to fondle her bare ass.

She unbuttoned her blouse revealing her unadorned breasts. He dove into her chest as he kissed and sucked at her nipples. After a few minutes, she pushed away and knelt down on the floor in front of him. She attacked his belt and unzipped his pants pulling them down slightly to reveal his boxers. He was clearly erect as his boxers did little to hide his member from bobbing up and down in front of her. She pulled down his boxers as he glanced towards the wide-open windows and she saw his enormous, erect penis in front of her with a small droplet of pre-cum oozing from the tip. She quickly sucked his shaft into her mouth.

She looked up at him and he was staring down at her. She expertly massaged his shaft and lubed everything up with her spit. Her right hand moved up and down his shaft as she swirled his head with her tongue. She changed pace and then moved her head up and down on his rod as he closed his eyes to enjoy the job she was doing.

Madison felt herself really getting into the moment with Kevin. She moved her left hand up her skirt to her soaking wet lace panties. Pulling them to the side, she rubbed her clit. She imagined Kevin's rock hard dick sliding into her as she swallowed his entire length down her throat. She wanted him.

Kevin's hands moved to her head and he took control as he started to hold her in place and start to fuck her mouth. She looked at him with a flushed red face as he fucked her. His eyes closed and then he started to moan. Suddenly he stopped and Madison knew what was happening. She braced and swallowed him as he started to cum spurting his semen into her mouth. She sucked onto his shaft and tightened her lips to gather all his cum.

After sucking him dry, she held his cum in her mouth. She looked up at him from her knees and played with his cum in her mouth, letting him see it on her tongue. Then she swallowed it in front of him and opened her mouth for his approval. She cleaned his dick of any remaining cum and then slowly stood up fixing her clothes and hair.

Kevin just leaned against his desk with his dick slowly growing limp and had a wide-eyed, dumbfounded look on his face. "Oh my God Madison! That was amazing!"

Madison smiled as she buttoned her blouse. "Well Kevin...that was just a sample. It is hard to make my way up here, but if I were your assistant, we could work together...every day." She ended her sentence with a soft rub of his dick.

She stepped back, lifted the sides of her skirt, and hooked her thumbs into her panties hanging tightly on her hips. Sliding them down, her skirt fell back down into place. Letting them fall to the floor, she slowly stepped out of her twisted black lace panties. She slowly knelt down to pick them up.

"Here is something to remember me by" She said as she stuck them into his hand kissing him deeply on the lips.

He held her panties in his hand and stood there dumbfounded with his pants on the floor as she walked out of his office. She pushed the cart around finishing the mail before returning to her reception desk downstairs. Janet saw her return and approached the counter, "Did you get all that mail delivered?"

"Yup...it is all taken care of."

"Thanks Madison! You are a gem!"

Madison returned to her work and found an email in her inbox from Kevin. It read, "Madison, you were amazing today. Come by my office after work and we can talk about the job. I can't wait to see you again."

Madison smiled. She thought to herself how her advances seem to have worked. However, she knew she had to be careful. This was often a game of giving only what you have to give. She had been burned in the past where she did too much and then didn't get anything in return. She knew that she could give a taste of what she would do if she got the job but she couldn't give everything away for free.

The rest of the day dragged on and hours seemed like days. Madison became very restless. She felt herself moisten with the thought of going upstairs and letting Kevin fuck her over his desk. While she wanted the job, she also had her own needs, which seemed to be stronger than usual.

lambo69
lambo69
414 Followers