She Wants to Be His Slave

Story Info
She wants to be his slave, and he will oblige.
1.3k words
4.13
22.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you sure this is really what you want?" he asked her as he stared down at her with a slightly devilish grin on his face.

She was looking up at him from her rocking chair, with her own evil smirk on her face her face. "Yes" she replied.

He walked out of the room, only to return a few moments later with a black soft leather collar in his hands. He walked around behind her, and when her head turned to follow him, he points it back straight ahead. He placed the collar around her neck, pulling it tight, tight enough to put a little pressure on her throat and causing a moan to escape her lips. He latched the collar onto her neck and walked back around to the front of her. He grabbed the ring in front of the collar and led her off to the bedroom.

He instructed her to undress and when she was finished, pushed her down on the bed and told her to get on all fours. He placed a blindfold over her eyes and leaned close to whisper in her ear, almost sweetly, but with a confidence that demanded obedience. "You are going to be my submissive, my little slut. I will do with you as I please, and everything I do will be for my pleasure. If you do well, you will be rewarded." She felt a shiver run down her spine as he uttered these words in her ear. She felt him move away from her ear, then the pressure he created on the bed was relieved. She knew he had moved away from her.

She heard him fumbling around in the corner of the room and then heard him return to her backside. He was silent for a second as he ran a hand over her exposed ass. Then she heard a swoosh and a large smack filled the air as she felt the sting of something strike her ass. She whined a little as she felt her pussy begin to tingle. He repeated this process 3 times before he began to rub her ass again. He moved back to his original position next to her ear.

"While you have this collar on, you will be my submissive. You will refer to me as 'sir' or 'master' while you are wearing this collar. Again, if you follow my rules, you will be highly rewarded." He lifted up her blindfold briefly to reveal to her the riding crop he had used to strike her ass. He replaced the blindfold and she felt him move away from her again. She tensed as she anticipated what was going to happen next. She heard the whoosh and felt the sting on her ass again. He continued with the rules. "You will not move unless I tell you to." Each rule is followed by another slap on her ass by the riding crop. You will not cum unless I tell you to cum." Another crack of the crop. "You will not speak unless spoken to," he continued, and struck her with the crop again. She was almost crying out with each strike now, and this was fueling his fire. "You will only refer tome as 'master' or 'sir,' and you will answer every one of my questions with 'sir' or 'master.'" Another smack with the riding crop. "Follow my rules and you will be rewarded, if not, you will be punished," he said as he swung his riding crop again. This one seemed harder than the rest and forced a whimper from her lips and she felt a tear form in her eye.

She then felt his hands on her ass again, this time lightly touching it, caressing it. He ran his hands all over the welts he had created on her ass, causing her to moan and whine some more. Then his hand moved down to the inside of her leg and up to her pussy, and he felt the moisture flowing from it. "You enjoy being spanked, don't you?" A moan escaped her lips, and she nodded. He reached for his riding crop and struck her ass again. She yelped. "You will answer me and address me as master," he said as he hit her again.

"Yes master." She said.

"Now, we'll try this again, you like being spanked, don't you?"

"Yes master," she replied.

"Good," he said, "now lay down on your back. Whenever you lay on your back, you will always do it with your legs spread and your pussy easily accessible."

She did as she was told. He laid down beside her and began to run his hands all over her body, slowly caressing her breasts, her stomach, and the inside of her legs. "You are my little slut, you do as I wish, and everything you do will be for my pleasure." He moved so his head was between her legs. He began to lick and kiss the inside of her legs, moving toward her pussy. She started to writhe underneath of his assault. He then pushed his tongue between her lips and tasted her wetness. He licked her clit and pulled it into his mouth, sucking on it hard and giving it a little nibble. She tried to get away from him, but he grabbed her hips and held her tight.

He let her clit go and crawled up her body. She moved down to make it easier for him to enter her, but he backed off. "Lay still," he said. He moved back up and easily slid inside her pussy. He lay still for a moment, enjoying how wet and soft she was. Then he began to move inside of her. He started slowly and started to pick up speed. She started to squirm and moan quite loudly. She could feel how hard he was inside of her, and feel herself getting closer to her orgasm.

He sensed this and began whispering in her ear. "Do not cum unless I tell you to." She whimpered at this, her orgasm was upon her and he slowed down, denying her of it. He was in control, and she was not going to cum unless he allowed her. She tried to move her hips so she could have her orgasm, and he reached down and stopped them. "Do not cum unless I tell you to," he whispered in her ear again, "let it build inside you, I will let you cum when you are ready."

He slowed to almost a stop. She was so close it hurt. She was whining and moaning almost simultaneously. It seemed like hours they stayed like this. Finally, after agonizing over her denial, he picked his head up and looked into her eyes for a moment. Then he spoke, "cum for me, " he whispered. He began to move faster, and she felt herself on the absolute verge of her release. "Cum for me," he said, this time louder and much more demanding.

This was all it took. She screamed as her pussy tightened. He nails dug deep into his back as hers arched. He kept moving in and out of her, pushing himself as deep as he could with every stroke. She continued screaming, muttering an 'oh my god' occasionally. Finally, the wave of her orgasm subsided.

He slowed to a stop, then pulled himself out of her. He lay down beside her. She felt like she had just cum for about a decade. He pulled her close to him. "You are such a good little slut for me. Remember, you do not cum, ever, unless I tell you to." If every orgasm he told her to have was going to feel like this, she would be ok with that, or so she thought.