She Wants To Watch

Story Info
She wants to watch him.
1k words
4.24
81.6k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mpat
mpat
17 Followers

We had been out for a relaxing couple of hours by ourselves…we had gone to our favorite restaurant bar for a few drinks, and looked out over the water on which the restaurant was built. After having a few of the restaurant’s specialty – the Perfect Margarita – we headed home. When we got there, we grabbed a glass of wine to end the evening, and went out to sit on the patio, overlooking our pool.

As we sat there talking in the darkening evening, Linda looked at me and said, “You know, I just thought of something. Being the sneaky husband you are, you have been able to spy on me while I’m having my own fun by myself. I just realized that I have never seen you having your “fun” by yourself…if you want to be fair, then when do I get to get a show?”

The question caught me off-guard, but I grinned at her, the thought of it beginning to cause a little stir in my shorts. “Now why would you want to watch anything like that?” I asked her.

“Well, “ she said, “you seemed to enjoy yourself quite a bit when you watched me, so I wondered what it would be like to see you do it...would you do it for me while I watched you?”

I laughed and said, “OK, I’ll let you watch me one of these days, “ and took another sip of my wine.

“Why not right now, “ she said, and the way she was looking at me showed me that she was very serious about it.

I laughed a bit as I felt my bulge begin to grow, and said, “Well, OK…if you really want to see.”

She nodded her head a couple of times as she smiled at me, then said, “Then take off those shorts.” I put down my wine glass, and reached down and unbuttoned my shorts, then slipped them down to my knees. She pointed at my boxers, so I assumed she wanted them off as well, so I slipped them down to join my shorts, releasing my ever-hardening penis – just the thought of what was about the happen was getting me excited. “Take them all the way off, please, “ she quickly said, so I pushed them down to my ankles and pulled my legs out, leaving them in a pile on the patio. I leaned back in my chair, and my beginning erection lay against my lower abdomen.

Linda looked at it, smiled and said, “Looks like you might need to work on him a bit.” I grinned back at her and reached down and took it in my hand, and began to slowly stroke it, causing it to begin to harden.

I looked over at Linda sitting and watching, said, “Why don’t you let me see a little something to help me along?” She grinned at me, and her hands went quickly to the top button of her shirt…she undid it, then the next one, and then the next one, and all that was left holding it together was where it was tied at her stomach. She looked at me and I said, “You can’t stop now…keep going.” Her fingers quickly untied the knot, and the shirt fell apart, her perfect breasts on full display for me, her nipples very, very hard.

It had the desired effect as my penis was soon at total hardness. “Now that’s what I like to see,” Linda said, and leaned back in her chair. My hand continued stroking as I looked over at my beautiful wife, and noticed that her hand was slowly running over her stomach as she watched me, her fingertips grazing the bottom of her breasts. I glanced down and saw that her legs were parted, and her short skirt allowed me to see that she was not wearing any panties. When she saw me looking there, she grinned and spread her legs wider, allowing me to see her smooth shaven lips. That made me begin to stroke a bit harder, and as I squeezed, a big drop of precome appeared at the top of the head. She saw it too, and she leaned over, reached out and scooped it up with her finger, saying “I haven’t had any desert tonight,” and put her finger into her mouth, sucking on it for what seemed like eternity. “Mmmmmmm,” she said. “You taste sooo good.”

Just watching her suck on her finger was enough to make me even harder, and get me that much closer to coming. She leaned back and parted her legs so that I could see between her legs, and I could detect a bit of wetness, so it appeared like she enjoying herself. She dropped her hand to her thigh and let it run up her leg, and let her fingers lightly brush over her lips. I could feel myself getting close as I looked at her, and I found myself beginning to increase the speed of my stroking. She looked at me and said, “ Come on, stroke it faster.”

I didn’t need any more encouragement, and I felt that familiar feeling rising in me. I looked deep into her eyes and said, “I’m about to come…are you ready for it?”

She leaned in closer to me and softly said, “I’m ready babe…come for me.”

I squeezed my penis harder and quickened the pace slightly, then let out a slight moan and said, “Here it comes…get ready.” Linda’s eyes were trained on my penis as I leaned back in my chair, gave it one more stroke, and the first spurt shot out, shooting high and then coming back down to land on my stomach. Her eyes got wider as another blob shot out, then another and another, until I finally slowed my hand until I was just barely stroking it, just milking out the last little bit.

Linda looked at me, grinned and said, “That was soooo cool, watching you…it was such a turn-on. And in case you don’t know, you made quite a mess on yourself.” She reached her hand over to my stomach and began to rub the milky liquid into my skin, until it was almost gone. She leaned over to me and her lips met mine, her tongue quickly snaking into my mouth. My hands went to her back and were immediately under her short skirt, caressing her ass. She pulled away, smiled, and seductively said, “How about a shower?”

mpat
mpat
17 Followers