She Was a Good Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MaxSebastian
MaxSebastian
1,949 Followers

When she did come, she came with immense force, pressing his head to her pussy hard as the orgasm rocked her world, stronger than any she could remember. Her come seemed to flow in rivulets as the sensational energy rippled through her vaginal walls and coursed through her blood vessels from her crotch all around her quivering body.

He cleaned her up quite dutifully with his tongue, but then she gently but firmly pushed his head away, and stood up, pushing her skirt back down over her thighs to cover her satiated pussy.

“Mmm, that was amazing,” she purred, and leaned down to kiss her handsome boss on the forehead. “See you in the morning, huh?”

And with that, she grabbed her panties from his uncertain grasp before walking out of the office, walking like a catwalk model, knowing his eyes were on her all the way until she rounded the corner.

6

In the morning, Laura woke feeling like she’d had a very nice dream. A dream involving her boss, her gorgeous boss going down on her in the most spectacular way. Then as she fully awoke under the blissfully hot water of her shower, the realisation came over her that it had been no dream.

Daniel Webb had made her come with his mouth, his beautiful mouth. Oh how incredible it had been, standing there under the water, Laura almost came again just thinking about what had happened. Could guys really do that? How had he made her feel like that?


But then she remembered walking out afterwards, putting on a hard-ass act and leaving him effectively in the lurch. God, what had she been thinking? The power had gone to her head, the rare feeling of being the one in control. Thinking about it, it had been her idea that she would tease him by offering him a taste, and nothing more. But perhaps that wasn’t the best way. After all, the beginnings of relationships are always home to mixed messages, unless both parties play the most simplistic tactics, misunderstandings are all too easy.

What would he think of her? Would he think she’d rejected him? Had she humiliated him? Would he hate her? Had she ruined everything? She had no option but to go to work, to see what was the result of her catastrophic snub last night.

“Good morning Laura,” he said impassively, as he always did, as he came in half an hour after she did. He looked as he always did, calm, quietly confident without being in anyway forward, flirtatious or arrogant.

It was as if nothing had happened last night.

“Morning, sir,” she said, revealing nothing of her true feelings, suppressing everything, reflecting in every respect the air of professionalism her boss gave out.

“Three letters to be transcribed and a little more paperwork that needs to be entered into the database today,” he put some more papers into her intray and handed her another small cassette. No sign of anything out of the usual.

“Certainly, sir,” she said, and that was that, he returned to his huge office, the heavy door closing behind him.

At first, she felt certain his attitude was revenge for her snub. He was effectively snubbing her back. Not registering that anything had happened the previous night. Yet he didn’t seem to show her any actual malice. She brought him his lunch as usual, and showed in the two Japanese gentlemen for the 2.30 pm, and he behaved towards her exactly as he had before. Courteous, civil, respectful, dignified, the perfect boss. But not even a wink to signify any sort of personal connection.

Maybe he was regretting it. It wasn’t exactly normal behaviour.

By the time the clock was nudging five, she was even beginning to wonder if it had happened at all, his manner was so oblivious. Disappointment set in hugely, her heart feeling like lead. She shouldn’t have left him like that. She should have stayed, got him to take her somewhere, so they could build something that might continue.

But she had been stupid.

What should she do? Go in there? Confront him? Ask him where they stood? She went up to the door, held her fist up to knock, then froze. Maybe he would fire her – she needed this job. It was the first decent salary she’d had, and Mr Swainson had put up the rent again. She couldn’t handle this. That office was too intimidating.

No, she wouldn’t go in there. Instead, she made the decision to leave, to go home. She picked up her handbag and headed out. Perhaps they could both just let it go, act as if it had never happened. She could keep her job, he could avoid trouble.

But as she rounded the corner, she heard his door open. She hesitated: what if she could get him to go for a drink, get him talking? Wasn’t his ability to make her come worth the risk? She took a step back, turning, before pausing again, uncertain. She peered around the corner, knowing she was concealed by that pot plant.

He was behind her desk again. He had taken off his jacket, and was wearing a white shirt and blue tie. Kneeling down in front of her seat.

He was doing it again!

What did that mean? She could see him pressing his face to her chair, his hand pressed to his groin to massage his hardness. He was still interested in her, that was true enough. How might he react to her presenting herself again? Oh God, he was so attractive. Her pussy was on fire again, just watching him. Slipping a finger under her skirt, beneath her damp cotton panties, she found she was already seeping juices.

Quietly, she slipped her panties down over her thighs, dropping them to the floor so she could step out of them. Adrenaline surged through her veins as she stuffed her moist underwear in her jacket pocket and she stepped out from behind the pot plant.

“Hi,” she said as she approached him, trying to appear strong, holding those nervous shivers.

He looked up from the chair, and she could see mild surprise in his eyes, but also – thankfully – that adoration she’d seen in his eyes the previous night.

“You want some of this?” she asked, pulling up her skirt as she stepped towards him, showing him the lower reaches of her pussy.

“Absolutely,” he said, and her heart turned excited cartwheels inside her.

He pushed the chair – her chair – back, and she took it, feeling strange to be sitting there, where she always sat during the day, her boss had her feet.

He kissed his way up her thigh, gently, showing something that was more than just lust. But before he reached her throbbing pussy lips, she stopped him, holding him still, her hands on his head, fingers in his soft hair.

“Do you like doing what I want?” she asked him, “What I tell you?”

She didn’t know if it was the right question, the question she wanted to ask him. But it was something, at least, something to look for an answer concerning how he felt about her, what he meant for the two of them.

“During office hours, you’re mine,” he replied with a warm smile. “Outside office hours, I’m yours.”

She had never felt happier. And this time, after another spectacular orgasm as he drove her crazy with his mouth, she got up but she didn’t walk out. Instead, looking into his adoring eyes, her whole body shaking with continuing excitement, she said: “Now, fuck me, Daniel.”

7

Laura turned over, bending over the desk to present her firm little tush for her boss. He didn’t hesitate more than the time it took to appreciate her available behind, before tearing off her skirt and standing up behind her to touch his hard cock to the entrance of her smouldering pussy.

Her moans turned almost to screams as he pushed his weight against her, feeling that satisfying pop of penetration then a glorious squeeze of his cock as it stretched her tight pussy walls to glide inside and fill her.

It wasn’t going to be long until her next orgasm, but she managed to maintain control as he moved inside her, writhing in time to her own movements. She kept to that edge, balancing on the border of her climax until she felt he was getting there herself. His moaning grew louder, his end coming, and she began to moan louder herself, letting go, relaxing into the full pleasure of her second climax. Her belly muscles rippled and her hot, tight vagina spasmed wildly as she seemed almost to milk his cock.

He shuddered violently and came inside her, the blissful energy sweeping through her own body as she knew it had his. The most fulfilling orgasm she had ever had.

“Now,” she said, straightening her clothes, replacing her skirt, her whole body buzzing with the pleasure of her sexual satisfaction and the thrill that the man she had such feelings for had come inside her, and looked like he wanted more. “Why don’t we go out for a drink?”

“Of course,” he said, obeying her. His eyes calm, his expression satiated. Content.

“And then later, you can take me home and fuck me some more.”

12