She Was Just What I Needed

Story Info
He fell in love with his cousin.
2.5k words
4.29
82.5k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rckhrd
Rckhrd
5 Followers

It all started about a week after my girlfriend, Tracy and I had broken up. I had been dating her for almost 10 years when we decided to go our separate ways. We decided that we would remain friends, but we could not continue our life "together" as we had different goals for our lives.

The weekend after our split I headed to my mom's place out of town to tell her the news. I figured that us splitting up would be hard for her, but she actually took it quite well, for a while. After a couple of hours of talking all she could do was stare at me, I was starting to get uncomfortable. As I sat there trying to come up with things to talk about I decided it was only going to get worse, so I decided to go for a drive, as I left I said "I may or may not be back so don't leave any lights on."

So off I went for my drive. I chose to drive through the countryside and ended up in a neighboring city where my cousin lived. My cousin, Diana, or Di, is ten years younger than me and in her last year of university, to say she was hot would be an understatement. Ever since she was little we have had a special bond, when she was a little kid I couldn't peel her off my side at family functions. This bond continues to this day, although she's not stuck to me like glue anymore. More about this later. While I was driving around I thought to myself "I haven't seen Di in a while, I should give her a call."

After playing phone games with her drunk roomies I finally got to talk to her, it wasn't just her roomies that were drunk, she wasn't feeling any pain either. After asking what I was doing in town, she told me I should come over and join them. They were going out to a bar after getting primed at home.

When I knocked on the door Di answered it and greeted me with a large hug. After we released each other she looked at me and right away asked what was wrong. I told her that I had broken up with Tracy, immediately she leaned over and gave me a bigger hug and asked if I was OK. I said I was and she just continued to hold me.

So we partied for a while and went out to the bar. As this was a university bar I felt very old, but the scenery was nice. As the night went on I talked to some of her friends as we danced and walked through the bar, the whole time she was holding my hand. A few of her friends were asking questions about me and showing interest, but they seemed to lose interest when they found out I was 10 years their senior. Di and I joked about this and she said "so don't tell them your real age." To the next ones that asked I was 25, this seemed to work OK.

As the night continued on and we drank more an more I realized that Di was standing in front of me on the dance floor with her hand out as though I was suppose to give her something, but I didn't know what it was. So I asked what she wanted, she replied "your keys, you're too drunk to drive home." So I gave her my keys without an argument.

Usually when I visited Di I slept on the couch in the living room, this suited me fine as it was comfortable and long enough for me to lie down on. Near the end of the night it suddenly hit me, the couch was taken, as was all the floor space. I brought this up to her and she replied "Oh ya, you're sleeping with me tonight."

Now as close as we were we have never had anything sexual between us. Sure we used to wrestle around when we were younger, but when she started to develop and reach puberty we stopped this type of horsing around and just had witty banter back and forth. Every now and again I would catch a glimpse up her skirt, or down her top, enough so that I wondered if she was doing it on purpose. I didn't care, I liked the view she gave me. During family get together our eyes would constantly meet, and we would just look into each others eyes and smile at each other.

So as the night wound down at the bar we said our goodbyes to those that were still there, and headed back to her house. As we walked home arm in arm, we just talked, and got caught up, we had never really "hung out" before, at least not away from family functions. So we talked and it got quite personal, more personal than I really thought it would. Let's just say I learned a lot on that walk home.

We got back to her place and went in the back door so we didn't have to step over everyone, and went downstairs into her room and got ready for bed. I changed in her room and she changed in the bathroom. Normally I sleep in the nude but given the circumstances I decided to throw on a pair of shorts and a t-shirt, as she walked back into the room I was floored. I was already lying on the bed when she came in wearing a t-shirt and a pair of crocheted shorts that I could easily see right through. Now Di is about 5'3 and maybe 100 pounds on her worst day, with what I would've guessed to by 32A or small B breasts, and a beautiful ass, she was a dancer after all, just gorgeous in my eyes. It was all I could do to not say anything. She climbed into bed and we just lied there with our arms around each other talking away. Because her room is in the basement it gets very dark at night so we left a small light on. As we talked, her computer kept making annoying noises as people signed in and out of MSN so she crawled down to the end of the bed and signed herself out. As she did this I could see right up her shorts, and she made no attempt to hide or cover herself. So we lied there talking about anything and everything when I could hear sniffling. I asked her what was wrong and she said "nothing." I told her I didn't believe her, she again replied "nothing", this time getting out of bed and heading to the bathroom. When she came back in, I could see that she had been crying, so I pressed further. She just lied down next to me put my arm around her and cried some more. I thought to myself, "maybe there was something to all those glimpses and peeks the past few years, or maybe this is just making her really uncomfortable and find another place to crash."

I really did want to know why she was so upset, as I pressed gently for an answer she lifted her head off of my chest leaned up and gently kissed me on the lips, without even thinking I returned the kiss. I asked her why she kissed me and she replied "because I love you and I have waited for this for a very long time."

"I love you too" I responded. "But we shouldn't be doing this"

"I know we shouldn't, but I want to and it feels good. Besides, I know you want to too."

Who knows, maybe within that bond there was some sexual tension. She certainly was attractive enough. She's the whole package, beautiful and smart.

She was right, I did want it to happen. So I pulled her up closer to me and we kissed again, this time with more passion. Our mouths opened and our tongues met, the more we kissed the more heated it got. Our tongues were in and out of each other's mouths my tongue wrapping around hers and hers around mine. This went on for fifteen minutes or more, just kissing and holding each other, and occasionally talking. I let my hand wander down to her firm, young breasts, caressing them through her t-shirt. They felt perfect in every sense of the word. I could feel her nipples harden through the fabric as I felt and squeezed them. I moved my head down and started nibbling and biting at them as I reached down to her waist to find the bottom of the shirt. I reached the hem of the shirt and slowly I lifted it up exposing her breasts, first one, and then the other. As I lifted her shirt I got my first real look at her breasts, they were magnificent, just as I had imagined them. We continued to kiss as I felt her bare breast in my hand, she reached down and rubbed my ever hardening shaft through my shorts. She rubbed up and down my entire length, I don't think I had ever been that hard. I leaned down to her breasts to suck on her nipples and breasts as I did this I felt her hand slip under the elastic waistband of my shorts and boxers. A shudder went through me when she touched my bare cock, she wrapped her hand around it and slowly stroked me, moving my foreskin up and down. I was in heaven. She kept stroking my cock, and with every down stroke I pushed my hips up gently to meet her. As I nibbled and bit her nipples she moaned in ecstasy, slowly I moved my hand down to her pussy, rubbing it through the shorts. I briefly rubbed her pussy through the fabric, but wanted desperately to feel her wetness. As I slid my hand into her panties I realized she was bare, completely shaved. This excited me even more as I bit down on her lower lip. Slowly, we masturbated each other, her hips moving slowly to my rhythm, my hips meeting her strokes.

Still kissing, we both sat up and removed each other's shirts, I slid her over on to my lap as we continued to kiss and feel each other's bodies, she was grinding her pussy into my cock. We continued like this for a while, but I wanted more, a lot more.

I rolled her off of me and on to her back as I positioned myself above her, I slowly, deliberately kissed my way down her body, down her chest between her breasts, across her firm, sculpted stomach, stopping at her pierced belly button. When I reached her shorts I hooked my fingers under them to remove both her shorts and panties as I lifted her legs. I set one leg on either side of my body and continued to kiss my way down her body, across her shaven mound down the inside of her left leg and back up, then down the inside of her right leg and back up. When I reached the top of her leg, I kissed and sucked on her outer lips. I continued to tease her by kissing and sucking her outer lips, never touching her clitoris, or penetrating her pussy, just licking the folds of her womanhood. This was driving her crazy, she was moaning and writhing around on the bed as she grabbed my head and pushed it into her. Her smell and taste were intoxicating. I finally gave in to her request and brushed my tongue across her clitoris, she gasped and bucked her hips up to meet my mouth. I began my slow oral assault on her pussy, licking and sucking her clitoris, pushing my tongue in and out of her pussy. It didn't take her long until she reached her climax, shuddering and digging her nails into my shoulders. This sent shivers down my spine. I continued licking and sucking her folds until her orgasm subsided then made my way back up her body, kissing the whole way. She started to climax again as I kissed at her neck, I finally reached her mouth and we engaged in a long, very passionate kiss.

"I love you so much" she said as we paused for a moment, "but now it's your turn to feel what I feel."

She rolled me onto my back, the head of my cock was sticking out from under my waistband and I could see a large amount of precum on the head. She kissed at my neck and all over my chest and stomach as she removed my shorts, but left my boxers on. She kissed and mouthed at my cock through the boxers as she ran her nails gently across my body. She pulled my boxers down exposing more of my rock hard seven inch cock, taking the tip into her mouth and pushing her tongue into the foreskin. I pushed my hips up to her, I didn't know how much of this I could take. She kissed down the inside of my right leg as she removed my underwear, and back up the inside of my left as she came back up to my balls. She commented on how much she liked my shaved balls as she sucked, first one then the other into her warm, wet mouth. She continued to suck on my balls as she stroked my cock up and down, then she licked up the bottom of my cock and then took all seven inches into her mouth in one movement. I thought I was going to cum right then, I could tell right away she knew how to give a blowjob. She sucked my cock like no other woman had, switching between slow and loving, to hard and aggressive at just the right time. My hands were clenching the sheets and my toes were curled as she sucked and stroked my cock, moving my skin up and done with her hand as she sucked on the head. She would tongue at the foreskin as she pushed it up my shaft, and then pull it down and take my whole length into her mouth. She was a gift from the Gods. I felt like I was about to explode, and wasn't going to last as long as I had hoped, I wanted this to last forever. She could tell I was about to cum and lifted her mouth from my cock as she continued to stroke it. I groaned loudly as I began to spray cum all over my stomach and chest, up to my neck it felt like I was cumming forever. When I finally stopped she kissed her way up my body, licking up my cum on her way, as she reached my mouth we kissed deeply.

We kissed and held each other for a short while, when it occurred to me the sun was starting to rise, I was exhausted. Just before we drifted off to sleep, I looked her in the eyes and said "I love you" and kissed her on the forehead.

She looked up at me and replied "I love you too, more than you'll ever know. I don't want this to be our last time together."

It wasn't.

Rckhrd
Rckhrd
5 Followers