She Wasn't (But She WAS)

Story Info
A meeting with her online friend is more than she expected!
1k words
4.22
22.4k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks to INeedLove for editing. All characters over eighteen.

*

She'd met him in an online chat forum, on the erotic stories web site she enjoyed. They'd teased and flirted a bit, and had exchanged a number of e-mails, private messages and chats. Nothing outrageous. No propositions. No requests for cyber or cams. Mostly just polite, sometimes innuendo filled exchanges between two acquaintances who became friends. All just good fun.

He told her about his various peccadilloes, his job, the city where he lived and his various hobbies and interests. She told him about her PhD studies, her friends and her fiance who was overseas pursuing his career. He'd mentioned he was going to be in the area and asked about good places to eat and things to see on his down time. It was she who suggested they meet for a drink. He said he didn't want to cause problems between her and her fiance, but reluctantly agreed.

To her roommate's bemusement, she spent part of the afternoon and early evening in preparation. Her roommate always teased her quite a bit, but took it as good as she gave it. Her roommate did get very serious about basic precautions, wanted to know where they would meet, where he was lodged, when she could expect a phone call so she'd know her friend was okay, etc. Her roommate already knew everything else about him and had taken to calling him, "CBF" for cyber boyfriend.

It was in jest, of course. They all knew how much she loved her fiance and how faithful she was to him

The warmth of the early autumn evening and her desire to make a good first impression decided her wardrobe; the dress was light, hugged her curves in the right places, but not too revealing. She wasn't a slut, after all, in spite of the fact she was going to meet him, alone, after months of e-mails, texts and the occasional phone call. She did, however choose the silky red undergarments that gave her that secret, sexy feel she needed to boost her confidence.

She hoped he'd like what he saw.

But why was she so nervous?

He sat at a back table, an average looking man of average height, with short salt and pepper hair. His clothes were unremarkable; Tan trousers, buttoned down white shirt with the sleeves rolled up and the collar undone. No tie. No jewelry or adornments. A pair of worn cowboy boots paid homage to his origins. He rose as she approached and held her chair for her.

"It's a pleasure to officially meet you at last," he drawled as he took her hand and kissed it. His blue eyes sparkled with a keen awareness, as if he could see right through her. He held her chair to seat her and ordered drinks.

They sat, chatted away like old friends and sipped their drinks She flirted a little, he responded with polite double entendres but nothing overt. He seemed to have no expectations other than to share a drink and some conversation with a friend. After a time, she excused herself to the powder room and call her roommate. He rose as she left.

The hallway to the restrooms was dark and deserted.

She exited the ladies room and found him standing in front of her. Before she could react, he had her pinned to the wall, his thigh pressed hard into her pubic mound and his hand in her hair. He forced her lips to hers and crushed them in a passionate kiss, her breasts mashed into his chest. He broke the kiss and pulled her head back by her hair and began to bite her neck.

"Fuck yourself on my leg, slut," he growled into her ear before he bit down on her neck again, just behind and below her ear.

She meant to say no, to resist, but somehow, she couldn't. Instead, she found herself doing as he'd commanded. A thrill rushed through her, blood pounded in her nethers, her nipples engorged and distended as her heart raced.

He let her go, but kept her corralled to the wall.

"Play with yourself. Do exactly as I say." His voice was hard iron. "Finger your pussy with one hand and squeeze a nipple with our other."

"Please," she stammered, "I'm not, I don't..."

"Yes, you are and yes, you do. And you know it, don't you?"

He had her, dead to rights, He knew.

HE KNEW!

"Yessss," she hissed.

"Yes, WHAT?"

"Yesss, yes Sir," she managed, breathlessly.

Unbelievably, she found her hands already in motion. The strap to her dress and bra were already down and her fingers found her nipple. Her other hand had already slipped into her panties, her finger inside her wet, hot pussy.

"Push your finger all the way inside, slut, and fuck yourself. Do NOT cum until I say so." His tone brooked no disobedience.

She was past resistance, Her fingertip brushed against the rough patch of bundled nerve ends deep inside. Electric fire burned her as she felt her pussy clench tightly on her finger.

"Pinch your nipple and clit, hard, and don't stop until I say."

She did and a moan escaped her lips.

"Cum now! Cum right now, My slut! Cum hard and don't stop until I say!"

His voice ricocheted in her ears, and right to the core of her being. The pain of her pinched parts added spice to the orgasm that wracked her body. A flood of her juices soaked her panties and streamed down her leg. She shuddered violently. Her continued orgasm now a near agony.

She couldn't stop it. Even if she wanted to, even if she tried.

She couldn't stop.

"You can stop now. Well done, My little slut." His voice, smooth and gentle.

"Thank you, Sir," was her subdued reply as she collapsed in his arms, spent.

He kissed her tenderly and held her until she could stand on unsteady feet. Then he helped her adjust her clothing. Arm in arm, he escorted her back to his hotel, again the gentleman. They reached his room where she called her roommate. Everything was okay. She wouldn't be back that night.

She'd known for a while she'd had submissive tendencies. By morning, she'd realized something else.

She was His.