She Wasn't Supposed to be There

Story Info
A tale of bondage and discovery.
1.7k words
3.79
20.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She wasn't supposed to be there. She was supposed to be at work. She wasn't supposed to be at his house. But she was.

She showed up at his place early in the morning. She was wearing the dark blue scrubs she wears for work everyday. Her long brown hair hung down over her shoulders. She was beautiful. She stood in his doorway as a chill ran over her from the cold morning air. She seemed so vulnerable.

He told her how pretty she looked. He finds her irresistible in her scrubs. They are like lingerie for him. But then, he thinks she looks gorgeous in anything she wears, because she does.

Without saying a word, he pulled her out of the doorway, towards him, his arm around her waist. They kissed deeply and passionately. He grabbed her ass with both hands and lifted her. She jumped up slightly into his arms. He carried her to the couch where they continued to kiss. She pulled away to tell him that she brought something to change into. She asked if he'd prepared for the day they had planned. He had. She went to the bathroom to change as he went upstairs to get everything ready.

In the days leading up to this he had been busy. He purchased wrist and ankle cuffs online. He found plans for, and made, pvc spreader bars. (He didn't even know that spreader bars were called "spreader bars" until he looked for those plans online. The sole purpose of these bars are to restrain a person, literally spreading thier arms or legs open. Of course they can also be used in other ways too. They are so simple, but so complex at the same time.) He had placed ropes with special knots in them under his bed to tie restraints to. He had practiced tying knots, something he has a natural affinity for. He learned special knots that he could tie very tight around her arms and legs that wouldn't cut off her circulation. He had placed a mirror in a strategic place too, because he knows how much she likes to watch herself as she gets fucked. He had put together a special mix of music for the day. and he had new batteries in his camera. Yes, he was ready for this.

As he put the last few touches together, and just as he hit play on the music, she walked upstairs. As well as he knows her, she knows him just as well if not better. She was wearing the classic school girl outfit. She had put her hair up in pigtails. She wore a lacey white, button up shirt and a very, very short plaid skirt. She had thigh-high white, lacey socks on, and chunky black shoes with a 4 inch heel. He was at a loss for words just looking at her.

He walked over to her and took her by the hand. He told her how amazingly hot she was as he wrapped a rope around her wrist and tied it off. She didn't say a word. He told her that he was going to tie her up as he tied a rope around her other wrist. She didn't say a word. He told her that he was going to tie her to his bed as he wrapped wrist cuffs around he slender upper arms. She didn't say a word. He walked behind her, swept the hair from her shoulder as he kissed her neck and attached the wrist cuffs to a short spreader bar behind her. She didn't say a word.

He walked her over to the bed. She climbed up onto it. She was on her knees as he saw that she was wearing small white panties. This turned him on even more. His dick was already hard, he could feel it swell even more at the sight of her firm ass in those panties under that tiny skirt.

He climbed onto the bed with her, laying her down on her stomach. He wrapped restraints around her ankles, then attached those to longer spreader bar. Then he tied the ends of both spreader bars off to the ropes under his bed. Finally, he tied the center of the spreader bar at her ankles to the center of the one tying her arms behind her back forcing her to arch backwards. She was quite the sight to see. He stood up and told her what she looked like. He took a picture of it to show her later. He reached down and lifted her skirt, and unbuttoned her shirt. He took pictures along the way. She has smallish tits, a "B" cup. They are perfect to him.

He climbed back on the bed behind her. He told her she looked so hot tied up and helpless like that. He reached between her legs. Her panties were already wet in anticipation. He slid them to the side and rubbed her pussy. He cut the panties off of her with scissors and tossed them to the side. He was going to keep those as a souvenir of the day. He slapped her as and she moaned. He rubber her pussy some more before sliding his thumb inside her. He fucked her like that for a few seconds as her pussy continued to drip. He rubbed her asshole with his thumb as he stroked his cock, which was still inside his pants.

She struggled against the restraints slightly as he continued to finger fuck her. At first is was just his thumb, then just his middle finger. Then he added his ring finger and fucked he faster. He added his index finger and she struggled more. He reached up with is other hand and wrapped it around her neck and choked her, gently at first but more as she continued to struggle. He finger fucked her harder and faster until she let out a loud moan and came. She is a squirter. Something he knew and found incredibly arousing on a primal level As she came his bed was flooded and his arm was covered in it.

He grabbed both of her ass cheeks in his hands, spread them wide and buried his face in her pussy. He licked and tongue fucked her pussy and ass as he continued to finger her. She came again, this time it splashed onto his face, covering his glasses. It was all he could take. He had to fuck her.

He undid her leg restraints, took off her shoes, lifted her up so she was on her knees but her upper body and face were still on the bed. He Took his pants off which was such a relief at that point. His dick hurt from pressing so hard against his jeans. He slid his cock deep into her warm, wet pussy. Her pussy was like heaven. He hiked her skirt further up her body and grabbed it with his hand to use for leverage as he fucked her hard. He fucked her so hard they nealry slid off the front of the bed, but the ropes held her in place. He smacked her ass, and told her she was his favorite fuck toy. She moaned in pleasure. He reached down and grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled. He was just about to finish when she came for the third time. He stopped fucking her for the moment and licked her pussy again. He wanted this to last.

He finished untying the rest of her restraints and walked to the foot of the bed. He told her to suck his cock. She rolled over on her back and hung her head off the edge. He rubbed the head of his cock against her pretty, sweat covered face. She reached up and grabbed the shaft with her hand and stroked it as she slapped herself with it. He moved her hand and put his dick in her mouth. Her tongue was moist as she licked the head, then she leaned back and took more of it into her mouth. He grabbed her perfectly sized tits in his hand, squeezing them hard and playing with her large, erect nipples. He started to thrust. She gagged lightly at first but she didn't stop. She reached back and pulled him into her. He started face fucking her, ramming his hard cock deep into her throat. He could feel his balls smack into her face. He thrust in and stayed there for a few seconds. His balls were draped over her nose. He stayed there until she pulled away and gasped for breath, then she took his cock in her mouth again.

He pulled away but she wouldn't have it. She wanted his cock in her throat, and she wouldn't take "no" for an answer. She slid off the bed, holding his cock in her hand the whole time. sat on her knees and sucked his balls as she stroked his cock. She took his cock in her mouth again and sucked it harder than she had before. She forced his dick deep into her throat, faster and faster, harder and harder... She gagged on it, making choking sounds and drooling saliva all over it. Her chest was covered in her own spit from the sloppy blow job.

He was just about to cum. He told her to lay down, and she did. He climbed over her and rubbed his dick on her tits, and stroked his cock. He was about to explode. He leaned back and h came. He shot his load over her tits, chest, neck and mostly all over her face. When he finished she was covered in it. One of her eves was covered, but mostly it was on and in her mouth. She leaned up again and sucked every last drop of his cum from him. When she finished that she scooped his hot load off of her tits and face, and put it in her mouth and swallowed every last drop.

He laid down on the floor next to her, basking in the glow of what they had just done. She told him she had a great time, but she wasn't done.

She brought a whole other outfit. She told him to rest up, this day had just begun.