She Went Power Crazy And I Loved It

Story Info
Wife has the power and uses it on him.
2.1k words
4.15
60.6k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi, I am a happily married bi-sexual man who is married to a sexy bi woman. We have both experienced the pleasure of 3sums and more sums with a mix of both male and female playmates. We have played around with a little BDSM with just the two of us. At different times either one of us is the Dom and the other the sub. We have also done a little BDSM in MMF 3 sums where Sam is always the sub. We have often talked about doing a 3sum with Sam as the Dom as the idea turns both of us on, but in reality she has always felt too nervous to follow through with it. I also love it when Sam talks dirty but again she struggles with this even though it also turns her on as well.

One Friday when I got home from work as I walked in the door Sam handed me an opened chilled beer, which I almost dropped as she was looking so damn hot. Sam was dressed very provocatively in a low cut top that barely covered her nipples exposing most of her luscious large breasts, a short black mini with stockings and suspenders and her thigh high fuck-me boots!

After I picked my tongue up off the floor and had a mouthful of beer Sam slapped me across the face and said

"Get the fuck in the shower and clean yourself up you smelly dirty slut!"

I was so surprised I said nothing and headed straight to the shower. As I got removed my boxers my hard cock sprang out, I hadn't been that hard for a long time, clearly the way Sam was dressed together with the way she spoke and treated me when I got home was turning me on. I wondered just what she had in store for the rest of the night?

As I finished showering and was busy drying myself Sam walked into the bathroom with some clothes, slapped my ass so hard it stung and said

"You will wear these for your mistress tonight slut, and you WILL do anything your mistress tells you to or your punishment will be much worse than I have already planned for you!"

While shocked (and turned on) by this I thought I would try being smart and said

"Who said you get to be mistress and treat me like this, I wear the pants remember?" Sam gave me a very hard slap across the face, grabbed me by the hair and said

"You shut the fuck up you miserable useless cunt, you will suffer for your insolence now turn the fuck around!"

As she said this she pulled me around by the hair the pulled my head down so I had my back to her, next thing I knew SLAP!!!! SLAP!!!!!!! I got one on each ass cheek, god it stung. That was the hardest she had ever slapped me. I knew then that she was boss and I better be doing what the hell she told me.

"Now put those fucken clothes on and get your pathetic ass out to the lounge"

She said as she turned and marched away. I did as I was told and put on a tiny PVC g-string, the pants and shirt that Sam had chosen for me.

When I walked out to the lounge Sam acted as if nothing had happened and everything was a normal Friday night, she had a beer waiting for me and the sport channel on the TV.

After watching sport for a while and having a few beers I was left wondering what was going on, Sam had acted like it was full on BDSM and I was to be her complete slave earlier and now it was like a normal night, hell I was confused.

Just when I was comfortable out of the blue Sam stood in front of me and said

"Slave, your mistress requires you to strip down to your g and get on your knees" After the way she had treated me earlier I hurriedly did as I was told. Once I was almost naked and on my knees in font of her Sam said

"You will only address me as mistress from now on, every time you want to say something you must have my permission, you must start everything you say with "mistress" and you must follow every instruction you are given without comment and in a timely manner. Do you understand slut."

I said "mistress yes I understand"

My cock was standing as tall as it could in my g again, when mistress said

"Don't move, tilt your head up and close your eyes".

Again I did as instructed and felt her attaching a collar around my neck. When I was allowed to I opened my eyes to the realisation that not only had she put a collar on me but that the collar was attached to a leash!

"What the fuck have I got myself in for I thought to myself"?

Just then there was a knock at the door and Sam said,

"Don't move".

I could see her as she walked to the door and opened it.

"Hey stud I've been waiting for you" she said to the person on the other side,

"Come on in."

As he walked in I saw it was Chris a good friend of ours with whom we had played many times. As he steeped inside Sam closed the door and grabbed him in a big hug leaned in and started kissing him passionately. As I stayed on my knees watching this my cock grew even harder than it had already been. After several minutes of playing tonsil hockey with our friend they broke apart. Chris looked across at me on my knees naked bar for a PVC g smiled and said to Sam

"Well, well what have we got here."

"You prick" I thought to myself "you turn up to my house, walk in, hook into my fucken wife then look at me and not even say hi to me".

Of course I dared not test the wrath of Sam by saying any of this out loud. Sam looked at me then laughingly said to Chris

"Oh don't worry that's just my dirty lil slave bitch that I'm going to teach a lesson to, the useless cunt keeps telling me I make a shit mistress ..... well let's see what the hopeless fuck says about me in the morning"

After Sam had got them both drinks she walked past me to the coffee table and said "Come here slave"

I followed hers orders as she asked for first one hand then the other followed by my legs. Christ she had handcuffed me to all four corners of the table!

Sam walked over to Chris who was sitting on the sofa, climbed up so she was sitting on his lap facing away from me and started kissing him deeply again. As she broke form the kiss she said

"I've been looking forward to this Chris it's been too long since I last had your hard cock buried inside me, we really need to be fucking each other more often".

Then she resumed kissing him as she started taking his clothes off. Once he was naked she got off him walked back to me grabbed my nipple, pulled it hard and said "Hmm I think my slave is missing out. Slave you feel left out don't you?"

To which I replied

"Yes I do."

WHACK she slapped me across the face again,

"What the fuck did I tell you, for Christs sake you call me mistress you dumb ass." Oh crap I had forgotten that what with watching my wife getting hot and heavy with our friend.

"Yes mistress, sorry mistress, please forgive me for my mistake I do feel left out"

With that Sam pulled both nipples gently as she leaned forward towards my face I thought she was going to kiss me but at the last second she pulled away and said "Chris the bitch feels left out bring your cock here and make the bitch suck it"

What the fuck I thought as Chris came over and without ceremony shoved his cock into my mouth. I tried to relax to stop from gagging as he pushed it further and further in. Once he was fully hard he started fucking my face deep and hard and I had no option but to go with it, at the same time Sam kept pulling my nipples as she said "That's it, fuck the bitches face. Mmmmm you like sucking a nice hard cock don't you my filthy cock hungry slut, you want that cock to keep fucking your whore mouth till it fills your belly with its seed don't you?"

I tried to reply but it's a bit hard to say anything while your mouth is being royally fucked by a rampant cock, although if I could have talked I know I would have agreed with what my mistress said as I was so horny being taken like this I wanted to feel his hot cum deep in the back of my throat mmmmmmmmmmm. I could feel Chris's cock swell and his balls pull tight as he was getting ready to blow.

Just as I thought I was going to get some reward for my efforts he pulled away and went to Sam. They lay down in a 69 position and started eating licking and sucking each other. It wasn't long before Chris moaned a deep guttural sound as he shot his load deep into the back of my wife's mouth, this set her off and Sam had several powerful orgasms on Chris's tongue. They both stopped, moved face to face and just held and kissed each other for what seemed like hours as they calmed down but it was probably only 15minutes. All the while I was left cuffed by hands and ankles to the dammed table not able to do a fucken thing.

Sam stood up walked over to me put one leg over my head and squatted down so her pussy was only inches from my face and said "eat me slut". Well what could I do but eat so I did her pussy was swollen and dripping with a combination of her cum and Chris's saliva and I savoured every drop of it. While I was busy with my face buried in my wife's pussy I felt Chris unlocking the cuffs around my ankles. Yes I thought to myself, finally I will have some freedom to really get in on the action.

Oh how wrong I was Sam got off my face after wiping her love juices all over it and they made me roll over. Chris rammed his cock back into my throat as Sam forced me onto my knees with my ass in the air. Then she pulled out a whip and started whipping my ass hard, each hard whipping made me lean forward forcing Chris's cock further into my throat. Damn my ass was red, hot and sore but I was in heaven!

They both stopped at the same time rolled me back onto my back and Sam said

"Look at that dirty little slut face the fucken whore was loving being treated like a filthy sex toy."

She walked up got down close to my face and said

"Are you ready to cum you pathetic cunt?"

"Mistress I want to cum so bad please let me have some release, I so need to fuck you mistress!"

Sam replied "Ok your mistress will allow you to cum very soon"

She positioned her pussy above me facing away and sat down impaling my cock deep within her, god it felt good. This is what I had waited for mmmmm my cock inside her juicy pussy while watching her ass. Chris pulled my legs up and while Sam was riding me he moved between my open legs to stick his tongue in her mouth, after kissing passionately her slid his cock up to the entrance to my ass and in one quick thrust buried it balls deep inside me. There I was on my back legs in the air watching my friend and my wife play tongue twister as he pounded his rampant hard cock in and out of my ass and her riding me.......bliss. It didn't take long before I was ready to explode but I held on as long as I could. Just before I couldn't hold on any longer Sam started Cumming, she had massive orgasm after massive orgasm on me the sounds of her cumming made Chris ram his cock as far as he could into me and he unleased wave after wave of hot cream into my bowels, I couldn't hold back with that and blew my load deep in my lovely wife's pussy.

Afterwards we all lay together in a 3 way hug as we calmed down.