She Who Laughs Last

Story Info
A woman with an abusive husband finally gets revenge.
3.5k words
4.22
30.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: I do not now, nor never will I, agree to non-consenting abuse. Pain and servitude are just fine, as long as ALL parties agree to it and are capable of walking out of it when they desire. However, this is a work of fiction and fantasy, and as there are no real characters involved...Enjoy!

*

Jacob Broward was evil. He knew it. He didn't care. He relished his inner core of meanness wrapped around his choirboy looks. He'd used those looks to get in close to what he wanted, then rely on his manipulative, greedy skills to achieve it. If that didn't work, well, there was always daddy's money.

At 17, he used his looks to convince May, then 16, to go on a date with him. Even May's mother liked him. He'd taken her to the promised movie, but detoured to the lake on the way home and raped her. He'd told her lies about what his father's money could do to prove him right and any accusations she might levy against him wrong. Cowed, she submitted.

A few months later, May found out she was pregnant. Her father demanded to know who the father was, but it was obvious since May had only gone out once, with Jacob. Her father, a huge, beefy steelworker, went over to Jacob's house and had a "discussion" with Jacob and his father. The discussion involved lots of bruises and a broken nose, but Jacob's father refused to call the police to protect his son's image. They agreed, after a fashion, that Jacob and May would get married.

May's wedding day began her descent into hell. From the first day, Jacob abused her verbally, but the fear of her father kept him from laying a hand on her. Their first son, Jacob Jr, was born 5 months after the wedding. Their second, Kyle, was born a scant 11 months after Jake. The third, and final, Mikey, was born almost three years after Kyle. It wasn't birth control or Jacob's lack of fucking May that created the gap between Kyle and Mikey, however. Jacob had discovered May's asshole, and found that he could fuck her without either getting her pregnant or giving her any satisfaction. Then he told her to go get her tubes tied, not even taking her or picking her up from the hospital when she did.

May attempted to leave Jacob several times. Each time, however, Jacob threatened her and the children both financially and physically. Each time she caved in, taking hope in the fact that at least he never physically harmed her. It also helped that Jacob's father owned a chain of department stores, and had given two of them for Jacob to manage. Jacob was financially well-off and her sons were well taken care of, but May didn't see very much of the money.

Then the worse imaginable thing happened: May's father, the source of Jacob's good behavior, suffered a massive heart attack at work. Her mother, whose health was already frail, followed him a few years later. May was inconsolable and didn't realize the ramifications of her father's death.

By that time, Jake was 18, Kyle was 17, and Mikey was 14. Both older boys had inherited both their father's good looks and mean streak. Jacob doted on the two older boys and virtually ignored Mikey, calling him "momma's boy" and "pussy". The "momma's boy" attribute was true, however; Mikey adored and doted on his mother. There were two definite camps in the house: Jacob, Jake, and Kyle on one side, May and Mikey on the other.

Jacob's physical abuse of May started small, biting her nipples hard during sex then progressing to slapping her around when the mood suited him. When it happened in front of Mikey, he would rise to her defense, but Jake and Kyle defended their father and would beat Mikey down.

Late one night, May was sitting at the kitchen table while Jacob was watching TV in the living room. Jake, who had gone out on a date earlier in the evening, came in through the back door. He was holding one cheek with his hand, and rushed through the kitchen to avoid May.

"Jake, come here," May said. Jake stopped in his tracks, but didn't turn around. May walked up to him and said, "What's wrong with your face?" "Nothing, Mom," Jake said sullenly.

She pulled his hand away to discover deep scratches across his cheek. "Jake! What happened to you!?!?" May exclaimed. "Nothing," Jake replied, looking down at the ground. "Just a misunderstanding between me and Melissa."

"What kind of misunderstanding?" May accused. "What did you do?"

Jake looked defiantly at his mother. "That little bitch has been cock-teasing me for years. I just showed her what happens to cock teasers. She tried to put up a fight, but I fucked the shit out of her."

May slapped him hard across his face. "You little bastard," she screamed, all the more incredible since May never cursed. "You're a raping little bastard just like your father."

"Fuck you, mom," Jake sneered. "I'll do what I damn well want to."

She pulled back her hand to slap him again, but Jacob had come up behind her and grabbed her hand. "Don't hit my son," Jacob growled. He yanked her arm backwards, causing May to lose her balance and fall to the floor. Half sitting, half laying on the floor with her legs sprawled out, she screamed up at Jacob. "Your son is a raping bastard just like you, Jacob. And for your information, Kyle isn't far behind him. I guess you'll pat him on the back after his first rape, too, won't you??"

Jacob reached down and grabbed a handful of her hair and yanked it. "My sons are exactly what I taught them to be, bitch. If there's something they want, they take it. None of this mealymouthed bullshit that you're trying to teach them."

May pulled against Jacob's grip. "I've been trying to teach them love and respect. I should have known that they'd be just like you. You and they have no choice but to rape, you couldn't attract a woman if your life depended on it."

Jacob slapped her and leaned in close to her face. "For YOUR information, you know Peggy, the hot little 16 year old with the big tits that works at the Spinner Road store? She'll be walking around with my kid in her belly any day now, and she BEGS me to fuck her in my office every day. And the Altons, who used to live next door? Know why they moved? Because I knocked fat Lisa Alton up right here in this kitchen one night when you were asleep. She begged for it, too, bending over the table with her big floppy tits." He leaned in even closer until their noses almost touched. In a slow measured way, he said to her "Ha.....ha.....ha."

"You bastard," May hissed at him. "I'm leaving. I don't care what happens, but me and Mikey are leaving this very instant." She tried to stand up, but Jacob pushed her back down. "You're not going anywhere, cunt," he leered at her. "Me and my boys want someone around to clean and cook, and I need blowjobs occasionally."

"'Your boys' is right. They're not children of mine. They're just evil clones of you," May screamed at him, trying to stand up.

Jacob pushed her back down. "You're not their mother, eh?" he replied. "Well, if that's the case, then you're just a cunt that happens to live here. Wanna see what happens to cunts in this house?"

He yanked her to her feet, then towed her upstairs by her hair. May saw that Kyle was holding Mikey down, who was fighting with every bit of his strength to help his mother. "C'mon, boys," Jacob growled.

Jake and Kyle followed Jacob upstairs, with Kyle towing a fighting Mikey. Jacob hauled May into their bedroom, then threw her sideways on the bed. He jumped on top of her, straddling her waist, and slapped her several times. Then he reached around and yanked up her dress and ripped her panties off of her.

"Boys, she said she's not your mother. She's just a cunt that cleans and cooks. So jump on her and take what you want out of this cunt...er, her cunt. It's a great cunt. I should know, I've been fucking it since before you were born."

"Fuck yeah," Jake said, walking up, unbuckling his pants and pulling his cock out. He was still furious at her for slapping him. And after all, didn't his father teach him that he could do whatever he wanted?

Jacob moved off of May as Jake jumped on her, spreading her legs with his hands and slamming his hard cock into May's pussy with a vengeance. May screamed, and Jacob slapped her. He reached into the dresser, pulled out a pair of socks, and stuffed it in May's mouth. "Shut up, bitch, you're getting what you deserve."

Jacob stood next to the bed, holding May's arms down while Jake lay between her legs. He pounded his cock into her fiercely like a dog rutting, brusing May's pussy. In no time, he gave a sharp bark as he shoved his cock deep inside her and shot off his load.

May was crying and moaning around the gag. Jake yanked his cock out of her pussy, saying "Slap me, will ya?" then backed up out of the way.

Jacob looked at Kyle. "Your turn, son. Get up there and get a piece of this pussy." Kyle looked hesitant as Jake moved over to restrain a crying Mikey. "Hey, dad," he said nervously, "She's learned her lesson. You don't need me to do it now."

Jacob said between clenched teeth, "Get up there and fuck the bitch. Right goddamn now." Kyle slowly unzipped his pants and pulled out his flaccid cock. Moving between May's legs, he pretended to push his cock into her, pretended to fuck her. A minute later, he did his best to fake cumming into her then quickly jumped off, not letting his father see that he'd never even gotten hard.

Jacob didn't notice. "Ok, get that pussy-boy Mikey up. Maybe some prime pussy will turn him into a man."

Mikey's ferocity doubled, and he kicked and scratched and punched and bit at Jake, trying to get away. "Goddamnit," Jacob yelled, "get him up here and get his little prick in his mother."

Jake ended up punching Mikey. Mikey collapsed onto the floor, crying with despair over not being able to protect his mother. "Ah, nevermind," Jacob growled. "Anybody want seconds before I fuck her?" Jake thought about it, but he'd already gotten off twice so far tonight between Melissa and his mom, and his cock was sated. He just shook his head. Kyle nervously said "No, thanks, dad, I'm done."

"Fine," Jacob said. He grabbed May's hair again and said, "Roll over, cunt." When she didn't respond, he began slapping her until she did. Jacob moved around behind her, pulled his cock out of his pants, and spit on the tip. He climbed on top of May, lined his cock up with her asshole and shoved. May screamed around the gag. He pounded her ass cruelly, her asscheeks rippling and quivering with each thrust. He grabbed her hair, and leaned over to her ear. "How do you like that, bitch? Do you like me in your ass more than my sons in your pussy?" He stabbed his cock viciously into her three times, matching the thrusts with "Ha....Ha....Ha."

May's ass was screaming in pain, and when she felt she couldn't take any more Jacob started cumming. The lubrication from his cum was actually a relief to her, taking some of the friction away. He pulled his cock out of her ass with a vengeance. He stood up, and yanked May to the floor, then pulled the sock gag from her mouth.

"Clean my prick, cunt" he demanded. May refused. Jacob slapped her repeatedly, then demanded it again. Reluctantly, her mouth opened and her tongue lightly flicked his cockhead. "Clean it!" Jacob yelled. Gagging, May licked Jacob's cock clean.

He bent over and grabbed her by the hair again, pulling her face up towards his. "I can have a dozen witnesses say that me and the boys were out camping tonight. Nobody knows you and nobody believes you. Everybody knows me and everybody believes me. You're nothing without me." He slapped her face again. "I'm going out and getting better pussy that you'll ever be. Don't wait up for me."

He tucked his cock back into his pants and walked towards the door. "Oh, and dear? If you're not here when I get back, I'll hunt you down." he said, pleasantly. He turned to Mikey and looked at him with disgust. "Maybe I should have made YOU clean off my prick, you little pussy. You're never going to be a man....I bet you end up as some faggot's bitch."

Jacob left, and May got into bed, sobbing. Jake and Kyle drug Mikey out of the room and closed the door. May cried for hours before falling asleep.

The next morning, Jacob got home around 9 o'clock. After demanding breakfast, he told May about the little whore he'd picked up at a bar, and how he pounded her all night long. "She begged for it, May. She wanted all of my prick again and again and again." May woodenly cooked breakfast as he continued. "She had a tight wet pussy, May. Legs that I could bend up to her ears. I shouldn't have wasted a load in your sorry asshole last night. I bet she would have appreciated another one."

May served breakfast, than retreated up to her room. A few minutes later, Jake stuck his head in the kitchen. "Hey, dad," he said, "can I fuck mom again?" Jacob laughed and said, "Sure, sport. Any time you want to." A few minutes later, Jacob heard May scream, followed by the sound of Jake's hand slapping May, and he chuckled.

Jake reappeared in the kitchen about 10 minutes later. "She's not as tight as Melissa," he grinned, "but getting some pussy without having to leave the house is nice."

"There's better pussy out there," Jacob grunted, "but, yeah, it's convenient as hell."

The months went by with May servicing her husband and her oldest son. Kyle, though, never made the trip to May's bedroom. At one point, May tried to barricade the bedroom door, but Jacob simply kicked it in and then removed the door entirely. When school ended and the boys were home all day, he would occasionally tie Meg to the bed for their use. If he got home and found out that she'd refused any of them, he would beat her ass with a leather belt and then force her to suck both his cocks until it filled her mouth with cum. Mikey, he treated with contempt, even going so far as suggesting to Jake and Kyle that maybe Mikey needed some cock, too.

One night, a glorious night in May's mind, her hell ended. Jacob was driving to a motel with a woman he'd picked up at a bar. The woman was sucking his cock, and he wasn't paying attention to the road. He drifted over into the oncoming lane. A tractor-trailer saw him, and laid on the horn. Jacob yanked the wheel over to avoid it. Over compensating, he shot back across the road into the ditch, ending upside down against a tree. The woman was unhurt, but Jacob suffered massive injuries. While he lived, he endured several surgeries. He'd lost the use of both legs and his right arm. With effort and concentration, he could turn his head and use his left arm enough to grasp large objects such as a tennis ball. Trauma to his brain rendered him incapable of speech more than grunts and moans. However, the doctor said that there was nothing wrong with him mentally, he just wasn't able to speak. He suggested (unknowing of the circumstances) that May visit him often. May stifled a laugh when the doctor said that just knowing his loving wife was there would help him immensely.

It was a week before she finally worked up the nerve to see him. Seeing him incapable of movement was a huge relief to her. In her darkest fears, she was afraid that he'd recover and things would go back to the way they were. She finally believed the doctors that he'd never leave an assisted care facility again.

Three weeks later, May returned with another man. After entering his room, she closed and locked the door, then walked up to Jacob. "Hi, dear," she said smiling. "How are you? Oh, that's right, you're a vegetable." She gently turned his head so that he could see all of her. "I have LOTS of news for you. I talked with Melissa's parents and told them what Jake did to her. They filed rape charges against him. Unfortunately, he left home before the police got there. Just ran away. Nobody knows where he is. Oh, and your father died. Must have had a weak heart, since he keeled over when I went over to his house and told him about Jake raping Melissa, and how you forced Jake and Kyle to have sex with me. The GOOD news is that since you're incapacitated, I get to control the inheritance." She stepped back and whirled. "Like my new dress?"

"Anyway," she continued, "I think Kyle can be saved. I'm letting him stay at home as long as he behaves. Honestly, I don't think he liked what you were doing. Maybe I was wrong when I said he was going to turn out just like you. And Mikey is the happiest I've ever seen him. He's such a good son."

She motioned to the man who walked in with her. "Oh, and I'd like you to meet Mr. Gordon. I went over and talked to him right after your accident. You might remember him, he's Peggy's father. Poor dear lost his wife a few years back and has been raising Peggy by himself. Turned out you succeeded, Peggy WAS pregnant. She took care of it, though. No sense letting any more of your genes continue than are already out there. And I looked up Mrs. Alton, and she has a precious little baby boy. He looks like her and is very well behaved. I think Mr. Alton has forgiven her, especially when I told him what you did to everyone else here."

May reached under his covers and found his dick. "I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to come here almost every day. I have YEARS worth of gloating to do." Stroking his dick, it began to twitch and grow. "Oh, goody!" she exclaimed. "I was afraid it wouldn't work any more." She stroked him to full hardness, then removed her hand. Turning Jacob's head further so he could see, she pulled Mr. Gordon over next to her.

"Mr. Gordon and I have a lot in common, it turns out. He's such a joy to be around. And Peggy isn't as bad as you led on...she said something about your blackmailing her into having sex." She leaned in closer and winked. "If it weren't for you, there MIGHT have even been wedding bells in the future for him and I. Unfortunately, if you and I divorce, I lose control of all that money, and that just won't do."

Unzipping Mr. Gordon's fly, she dropped to her knees in front of him. His dick, already hard, sprang out of his pants and May greedily wrapped her lips around it. Mr. Gordon grinned down at Jacob as May gave him an incredible blowjob. May was really getting into it, taking his cock out of her mouth and licking all of the head, shaft and balls. She started rocking back and forth, fucking her own mouth with Mr. Gordon's cock. Mr. Gordon reached out and grabbed the back of May's head as his cum boiled out of his balls and into her mouth.

Reluctantly releasing his cock, May stood up. As Mr. Gordon tucked himself back into his pants, she leaned down and kissed Jacob with her cum covered lips. "MMMmmmm, that's good when it's with someone other than you. I've discovered that I really LIKE sucking dick...as long as it's not yours. Oh," she said, noticing Mr. Gordon's cum on Jacob's lips. "Sorry about that." She took a tissue from the nightstand and cleaned it off.

She stood up. "Ok, dear, I'm going to be going now. I'll be back tomorrow, though. I'm going to make your dick hard and then leave you hanging. In fact, I'm going to be doing that every day for the rest of your life. I hope it's OK with you if Mr. Gordon comes with me occasionally. He was REALLY mad at you for what you did to his daughter. We both think that me sucking his dick in front of you will pay you back nicely for that."

She leaned over and gave Jacob a quick kiss on the check. "Goodbye dear. And before I forget: Ha......Ha.......Ha."