She Will Never Lie Again

Story Info
Master teaches new sub the meaning of punishment.
4.4k words
4.19
53.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a 100% true and factual story

Tears were running down her face as she drove home after receiving her first punishment. She could barely see the road through her watery eyes. Why, why, why did she lie to him? How could she have been so stupid? The worst part of the punishment was the ending, when he asked her to leave so quickly after they were finished. She wanted so badly to stay and show him that she really wanted to please him, despite her recent bad behavior.

It took her 2.5 hours to get to the hotel to meet him because of rush hour and accidents. Normally, it's only an hour drive. She only spent a short while with him and now she had to drive all the way back home. Why did he have to send her home so quickly? Couldn't he tell that she wasn't equipped to drive home so soon after what he just put her through?

It wasn't like she disobeyed him on purpose. Since she hadn't heard from him for a long time after that second encounter, she just figured he wasn't interested in her anymore. Initially, he called her at least once a day. Then, after their last meeting, the calls stopped. So, she started masturbating again without permission and she trimmed herself. He preferred her pussy shaved on the lips with hair on the triangle.

When he finally did call her he asked, "Have you been masturbating?"

She said, "Yes." Masturbation was her favorite pastime and it had been almost a week since she heard from him. What did he expect? She thought.

"So, you decided to take control again." He responded

"I thought you weren't interested in me anymore." She replied, thinking she had a logical reason for what she did.

"You thought wrong." He said

"How many times?" He asked.

Hesitating, she said "Four." She just couldn't help herself and started masturbating two days before his call.

"Did you shave?" He asked

Once again, she hesitated, and then said "No."

"Are you telling me the truth?" He asked.

She said. "Yes."

It was true that she didn't shave. However, not use to having long hair on her pussy, she did trim it. She was not forthcoming with this information, even though she knew he would find out if they were to meet again soon. He was a busy executive and she was hoping that their schedules wouldn't allow for a meeting in the near future. At least not until her hair grew back a little more.

"Next time, the hangar will be on your nipples for four minutes, one minute for each time you masturbated without permission." He said.

She gasped. The last time he put the hangar on her, she cried and could barely stand it for one minute, never mind four.

"But, please? I truly thought you weren't interested in me anymore." She pleaded.

"Assuming what I think is where you went wrong. You were trying to take control back."

"I'm sorry. I really didn't mean to. I really thought you didn't want me anymore." She pleaded again.

"You will be punished." He said.

"But why?" She asked.

"You need to learn that you are not in control anymore." He said.

There was a long pause.

"Your welcome." He said.

"Thank you." She replied softly.

She couldn't imagine what sort of punishment he was conjuring up to deal with her other bad behavior. After all, she lied to him twice, about her age and about trimming her pussy. A week before they were to meet, he asked her on the phone

"How does your pussy hair look?"

"OK." She replied.

"Is the triangle grown in?" He asked.

"It doesn't grow very fast." She replied. Oh God! He's going to be able to tell. She thought. Her lips were shaved like he wanted, but the hair on the triangle wasn't very long at all. It hadn't grown much at all since she trimmed it without permission.

That night he gave her permission to masturbate for 15 minutes. After having multiple orgasms using her vibrator and dildo, she felt guilty about the lie she told him. He hadn't allowed her to masturbate in a long time and she desperately needed to cum. She didn't want to tell him the truth because she was afraid that he wouldn't give her permission to play with herself. All she could think about was her orgasms. She was such a slut and needed to be fucked so badly.

The following day, she finally confessed to him in an email titled "A Confession."

It said, "

His email reply was "VERY FRUSTRATED WITH YOU."

When she arrived at the hotel, he told her to go the restroom and wait for his call. Her hands started shaking as she was sitting on the couch wondering what fate awaited her in the hotel room.

"Where are you?" He asked

"In the restroom, just like you said." She replied.

"Come up to room 216." He ordered

As she was walking to the room, she thought about turning around and running again but she wanted to see him and spend time with him. She was hoping that she could withstand the hangar and deal with whatever other reprimand he gave. He had been pleasant in their recent conversations, so she was hoping that he would be lenient.

She was shaking when she walked into the room.

"Stand here, turn around and take off your clothes." He ordered, pointing to the space in front of the foot of the bed.

She turned around with her ass facing him and undressed. First her dress and then her bra. She wasn't wearing any panties. They were not allowed.

"Bend over." He said while sitting on the edge of the bed.

She bent over in her high heels with her ass facing him.

"Spread you cheeks." He ordered.

She spread her ass cheeks and he sat there on the edge of the bed staring at her for what seemed like forever.

"You will be punished today." He said.

Her hands were slipping down her butt cheeks and her hole was no longer exposed.

"Spread your ass." He ordered.

Oh God! She thought. How long was he going to make her stand like this? Was this part of the punishment? She knew that her legs could hold out pretty well, even in high heels, but her arms were weak. She moved her hands and spread her butt once again.

"Take off your shoes." He commanded.

She struggled to take off her shoes while still bent over.

"You will not cry. As soon as I see tears, you will leave. Understand?"

"Yes." She replied.

"Go take a shower." He said.

The water calmed her down a bit as she took her shower. She was still nervous. His demeanor was much different this time. It disturbed her. She knew she hadn't pleased him and he was going to punish her but she didn't realize the extent of his disappointment until now. How was she going to be able to deal with the hangar without crying? She thought. It hurt so badly the last time, she couldn't help but cry. How was she going to control the tears?

When she came back to the room, she noticed the coffee table placed in the center of the room near the foot of the bed.

"Bend over." He commanded.

She bent over and he jammed her medium butt plug into her ass.

"Ouch!" She yelled.

"No noise." He said.

She hadn't used a plug in weeks per his instructions. When he inserted it, the plug felt as painful as the first time she used it.

Pointing to the coffee table, he said, "Sit down."

As she sat down, the butt plug moved further into her ass. Her whole body was shaking from the pain and fear of what was coming next.

"Spread your legs." He said.

She felt more pain as she spread her legs. Her butt just couldn't get used to the plug. It was stretching her hole and making her breath heavy.

He handed her a glass of wine. Her hands were shaking as she drank the Chardonnay.

She could hear him moving around the room and heard water running. Was he in the shower? What was he doing? How long was he going to make her sit on the plug? Her legs began trembling more from the pain in her asshole. Oh God. Why does this feel so bad? Was it because he hadn't made her use the plug in over a month?

She heard him walking toward her and she winced as he came closer. Taking the wine glass from her hand, he said "Kneel."

As she knelt down, the plug popped out of her butt and landed on the coffee table.

"Hands on the floor." He ordered.

On all fours, he took her panties and stuffed them in her mouth. What was he going to do now? She thought.

She knew he was close but had no idea where he was. Several minutes had passed by when all of a sudden,

Smack!

He spanked her hard.

"Ouch!" She tried to say but couldn't because the panties inhibited her speech.

"Thank you." He said.

"Thank you." She muffled, barely audible.

Smack!

He spanked her even harder

"How many is that?" He asked

"Two." She tried to say.

There was a long pause.

"Thank you." She said.

Smack! Smack!

Oh God! He was hitting her harder. No one had ever spanked her this firmly before. She wanted to scream. But couldn't.

"How many?" He asked

"Four." She replied.

"Thank you." She said.

Smack!

He hit her ass even more severely than the previous spankings.

"Ouch!" She screamed into her panties.

Smack!

This time her body moved forward from the blow to her ass.

"Ouch!" She screamed again. Each blow was worse than the previous. How many more times was he going to spank her? She thought. How long was she going to be able to stand this?

"No tears. If you cry, you will leave." He said

Her body was shaking and her ass was turning red.

Smack! Smack!

She was screaming into the panties in her mouth and trying desperately not to cry.

"How many is that?" He asked.

She lost count and wasn't sure and guessed.

"Eight?" She asked.

"Yes." He responded. "One for each year you lied about your age."

"Your welcome." He said.

"Thank you." She replied. Not knowing if he could understand what she was saying.

Why did she lie to him about her age? She thought. She never lied about her age before. She was going to tell him when they first met but forgot. Finally, she decided to fess up one day during a phone conversation. Most people told her that she looked much younger than her real age. The first Dom that she met thought that she was 10 years younger. So, she didn't think it was a big deal at the time.

He slowly took the panties out of her mouth and said, "Sit on the table."

As she sat down, he re-inserted the butt plug and she winced again. Her ass cheeks were burning on the table and her butt hole was sore from being stretched by the plug.

Trying to listen intently, she heard the closet door open and knew what was coming next. Oh God! How was she going to handle the hangar without tears? She thought. He said only 4 minutes. A minute for each time she masturbated without permission. How was she going to last that long?

She shook as he came around in front of her with the hangar. Her body tensed as he placed the clamp on her left nipple.

"Ouch." She said.

"No talking." He responded as he placed the second clamp on her right nipple.

She winced in pain but dared not speak. She wanted to scream and cry so badly but knew it would be over if she did.

Staring down at her clamped nipples he said, "No tears. Close your eyes." and walked away.

She heard water running again. What was he doing? Was he taking a shower? How was she going to last four minutes?

The hangar was changing her focus from the butt plug to her ultra sensitive nipples. They felt like they were on fire. Oh. Please. Please take it off! She thought. How long has it been? Where is he? Surely four minutes has expired by now. Please! She pleaded to herself.

Her legs were shaking and her hands were clenched in a fist on the table. She was trying her hardest not to cry, to fight the tears. She was trying her hardest to withstand the pain searing through her nipples. No one had ever done this to her before. Nothing had ever been placed on her nipples this long before. Please? Please? Take the hangar off. She thought but dared not ask. She new she deserved the punishment.

"Stand up." She heard him say.

But where was he? All this time she thought he was in the shower. Was he watching her the entire time? She could still hear the water running.

As she slowly stood up, the hangar began to move back and forth, increasing the pain in her nipples. Oh no! She thought. Was he going to make her walk around with the hangar on? What was he going to do? When was he going to take it off? It must be long past four minutes by now.

"Walk over to the bed, bend over and place you hands on the bed." He ordered.

He removed the butt plug after she bent over the bed. She winced in pain as the plug was pulled out of her tender hole.

The hangar was dangling from her big tits and started moving again, pulling on her hypersensitive nipples.

Oh God! She thought. He's not going to take the hangar off! He's going to fuck me with the hangar on! Just as she was about to scream, he stuffed her panties back in her mouth.

Jamming his cock inside her butt, he began fucking her hard. It felt so good, so much better than the plug. The feeling of his cock moving in and out of her asshole took her focus off of her sore nipples. Her butt was his. He took her virgin ass for the first time during their last encounter. She so enjoyed the way he fucked her there. He felt so good inside her.

Her pussy was getting wetter and wetter as he pounded his cock inside her ass. She wanted so badly to move her butt to the rhythm of his cock but dared not. She didn't want the hangar to move. It had been still for a short while and the pain seemed to be subsiding.

As he hammered his dick inside her harder and harder, her body began swaying back and forth. This caused the hangar to swing wildly, almost hitting her in the face. The pain was becoming unbearable. When is he going to take this thing off of me? Stop moving! She thought as she watched the hangar sway.

Panting heavily now, she tried to focus on his cock inside her ass but couldn't. The hanger was pulling on her nipples and no matter how hard she tried not to think about it, her double-D breasts were her central focus. Please stop. Please? She thought.

He was still fucking her ass but she could no longer feel his beautiful cock inside her, moving in and out, thrashing her, making her cum. All she could feel was that damn hangar.

Finally, he began to slow his movements and the hangar became still. Oh. His cock felt so good inside her ass. Please fuck me in my cunt now? She thought. But dared not ask. She knew this was a punishment and she didn't deserve to be fucked.

Suddenly, he stopped fucking her ass and said. "Turn around."

She turned around slowly trying not to move the hangar.

"Sit on the bed." He ordered.

She sat on the bed and screamed as he carefully took the hangar off her tits. He began gently twisting her nipples with his fingers. Oh God! His fingers felt so good the way he touched her nipples. She was so thankful that he took it off. How long was it on? She thought. Must have been at least twenty minutes.

"Thank you." She said.

" Go take a shower." He ordered.

Is it over? She thought as the water dripped on her body in the shower. Was he sending her home now? She just arrived. Tears started coming from her eyes as she soaped her body. Did she do something else wrong? Was he still mad at her?

She tried to collect herself as she toweled off. She didn't want him to see her cry. He said he would send her home if she did. When she went back into the room, he was sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Kneel." He ordered.

She knelt in front of him.

"Suck my cock." He commanded.

She was so glad that he ordered her to do this. Sucking his dick was what she thought about each night before she fell asleep. She wanted to show him how much she really wanted to please him and make up for her bad behavior. Thankful that he wasn't sending her home, she put her mouth over his dick and began sucking him.

"Ewe!" She thought as she sucked his cock. She realized that he hadn't washed after he fucked her ass. His cock had a shitty taste to it. Her shit.

After moving her mouth and tongue up and down a few times, the bad taste went away. She liked to wiggle her tongue back and forth as she sucked him.

Pushing his dick deeper into her mouth, she began to choke. He began fucking her mouth with his dick forcing her to take it deeper and deeper into her throat. Her pussy was getting wet as she gagged on his cock. Just as she was beginning to enjoy herself, he took it away.

Turning around, he put his ass in her face and told her to lick it. The first time she ever rimmed anyone was with him. It was during their last encounter. She was surprised at how much she enjoyed pleasing him this way.

Spreading his ass cheeks, she began licking his asshole, moving her tongue from the base of his dick all the way to the outside of his hole. Curling her tongue and making it as straight as possible, she pushed it gently inside his hole and moved it around the entrance. She continued to lick him for quite some time until he moved his ass away from her.

Lying on the bed he said "Kneel with your head down."

She knelt on the floor by the bed. Her face was looking down at the floor.

He didn't say anything for several minutes, which made her very uncomfortable.

"Why did you lie to me?" He asked.

"I don't know. I didn't mean to." She replied as tears welled up insider her.

"They were such small lies too." He said.

"I'm sorry." She said whimpering, trying not to cry.

He was silent for several more minutes, which seemed like an eternity to her.

"Tell me why I should fuck you." He said.

"You probably shouldn't." She responded as she saw tears dropping from her eyes onto the carpet. Please don't let him see me crying. She thought. Trying as hard as possible, she couldn't stop the tears.

He didn't say anything for several more minutes.

Then, finally he stood up and said. "Get on the bed."

She got on the bed as ordered.

"Spread you legs." He commanded.

She spread her legs.

He took a long sip of his drink, walked over to the bed, leaned over and spit on her pussy, spraying his drink all over her cunt.

"That's what I think of what you did." He said.

Tears flew from her eyes. Why did I trim my pussy? Why couldn't I have waited a few more days for his call? Why did I lie to him?

"Hold your legs up." He ordered.

She lifted her legs up in the air to expose her pussy.

"Close your eyes and do not speak." He said.

She closed her eyes as he mounted her.

He rammed his dick inside her pussy and began fucking her hard, hitting the spot over and over trying to make her cum.

"Do not cum." He said.

Closing her eyes tighter and pressing her hands deeper on her ankles, she tried her best not to cum. He kept fucking her harder and harder, faster and faster.

"If you cum, you'll walk to your car in only your shoes." He said.

Oh God! She couldn't stand it any longer. She needed to cum so badly. How was she going to hold out! She thought.

Her pussy was beginning to throb as his dick moved deeper and deeper inside her cunt.

"Don't cum." He said again as he pounded her harder.

Her face was tense and turning red. Her fingernails were digging into her ankles as she held her legs up while he fucked her as forcefully as he could.

"I will put your dress in the trash if you cum." He said.

Oh please! Please let me cum! She pleaded to herself as he fucked her over and over again.

"Put your legs down." He ordered.

She put her legs down and he continued to jam his dick inside her.

12