She Wolf Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,295 Followers

Julianne relaxed in his embrace, then, she remembered they were supposed to join the others. "Hey, we need to go. Everyone is waiting. It's lunch time." BJ smiled. He was surprised she wasn't a wolf. She fit right in. He wondered,How will she react when I tell her what I am? What we are? What if she can't deal with it? What if she runs away? I can't lose her. I have to convince her to stay. He needed to tell her. In a way, he was glad they'd stopped. If he had made love to her before telling her the truth, she may have felt as if she was tricked.

Now he could tell her who and what he really was and give her a chance to decide what she wanted. She looked at him and smiled. "What are you thinking so hard about?" She asked, as she refastened her jeans. BJ smiled, "Oh, nothing, just this dark-haired beauty that has haunted my dreams for months, and how much fun I'm going to have courting her." They laughed and walked over to the dining hall.

As they walked, they saw Kyra talking with Malcolm. Both waved and headed on to lunch. Malcolm and Kyra waved back. "Kyra, what are you doing the rest of the day? I was hoping we could hang out. You know, catch up," Malcolm said to his best friend. Kyra had changed. As much had happened over the past several months, she was withdrawn. When he first learned she'd come home, he rushed home to talk to her. At first she wouldn't see him. He explained that it wasn't him in the room, but she didn't really listen.

A few days later, they sat down and talked. Malcolm explained the mix up and apologized. Kyra accepted his apology because right now that wasn't all that important. Everything that happened, she felt was her fault. Aunt Nicky moved to Nashville because of her. If she hadn't wanted to go to school there, that man may not have found her and taken her. Because she wanted to go to a school away from home, her family had been ripped part.

Celia tried to tell her it would be alright, but it didn't change the fact that her Aunt was gone. Now the vamps had taken Mrs. Valdez as well. She should have gone to the college here. "Come on, let's go to lunch." Malcolm suggested. Kyra pulled away. She didn't want to be around anyone. They didn't understand. "Kyra, please. Come with me. You need to be with your family. They need you there", he pleaded.

"Malcolm, you don't understand..." she said softly.

Malcolm moved and gently pulled her in his arms and held her. Kyra wrapped her arms around her best friend and for a second, she felt like she did last summer, when the world was free and full of promise. She inhaled and knew he was right. Her family loved her. And no one blamed her for what happened. She just missed Aunt Nicky and it hurt that she was gone. Now, so was Mrs. Valdez, but she knew that they would want her to be happy. So she hooked her arm into his and joined everyone for lunch.

As she entered she saw her Mom, and sister both pregnant and glowing. They were radiant, in less than a month she'd have a new baby brother and a brand new niece. Then she looked over at her brother, he was besotted with Julianne. Kyra liked Julianne because she made BJ so happy.

"Come on. Let's eat," Malcolm suggested. And soon they all sat down for lunch. Nina was concerned about her youngest daughter, she knew that she blamed herself for Nicolette being taken, but she had to realize it wasn't her fault. Thaddeus was concerned too. Since Mrs. Valdez had been taken a few days earlier, Kyra withdrew even more. In the past Malcolm made her laugh, now even he could barely even make her smile.

Thaddeus a word, please. Javon communicated to him at the luncheon. Thaddeus encouraged Nina to go with Margaret and rest. He needed to speak to the Alpha. "Javon you needed to see me", he asked as he entered his office. "Yes, Thaddeus, I'm worried about Kyra, She hasn't joined the pack yet, but as your step daughter I consider her a member. She's pulling away and we need to help her. I talked with Elise last night and she wants to do an intervention. She feels we need to surround her with love and support and let her know she's safe and what happened was not her fault." He paused. He understood the sacrifice Nicolette had made.

"Javon, do you think it will help?" he asked hopeful. He didn't know how to comfort the young she-wolf. Nina did everything she could to reassure her daughter as did Celia and BJ. Kyra smiled and pretended she was fine, but one look in her eyes and the hurt was still visible. She blamed herself and none of this was her fault. He hated the man that did this. This vampire was cruel and he wished he could make him pay; but he was powerless, and all he could do was help his family.

*****

Julianne and Margaret stayed an entire weekend. They helped both Celia and Nina put the finishing touches on their nurseries. Margaret was amazed at the fact that Nina was starting a new family after her other children had grown. "Nina, you are so brave. A new husband, a new baby, how old are you? You had to be really young when you had your children."

"We were young, and in love. When Benson died, I thought I died with him, but time moved on and one day I was blessed to meet Thaddeus." She laughed, "A wild honeymoon night, and viola, new baby. Hey, I'm scared but excited as well. But honestly Margaret, I could not be happier." She then embraced her friend. "Oscar loved you so much. When the time is right, you'll meet someone else who is just as wonderful as he was." She whispered. Margret hugged her back and the baby kicked. Laughing Margaret surmised, "I see he doesn't want to be crowded."

Before long, the weekend ended and she and Julianne were heading back to Shreveport. BJ held Julianne close and promised to drive down in a week. "Promise", she whispered. He smiled and said. "Julianne, never doubt my words to you. I will be there next Saturday, alright." Then he kissed his mate. His wolf was furious that once again he was letting her leave. Calm down. She has no idea what we are. She's human. You have to be patient. He told his other half. His wolf responded, She's our mate. She's not happy there and should be here with us at home. We need to fix this. BJ sighed, We will, my wolf. We will.

*

Alright, guys, let me have it. I know Gernick a bad boy, but wait and see what develops. Please comment and tell me how you think it's going so far. I look forward to hearing from you all.

Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,295 Followers