She Wore It Well - Another Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I was dry I sat in my chair under the umbrella and tried to read some of my book. I say tried because at this beach I was never very successful at getting any reading done. Too many distractions. I saw that Bill and Janet were walking back. I offered them a beer as well. Janet said no thanks, she had some wine, but Bill accepted. I should have brought more beer.

After a while Sandy got up and said she was going to explore the beach. Neither Vicki nor I volunteered to go with her, which seemed fine with her. As soon as she left Vicki rolled over towards me. I decided to get on my towel next to her. We were now out of sight of most of the others on the beach, under the windscreen, but I noticed that Bill and Janet had re arranged their chairs a bit so that they now had a clear view of us. I decided it was time to play.

"Can you give me a hand here?" I whispered to Vicki. She turned and saw that I had the lotion out again. "I need to reapply." "My pleasure!" she replied. I rolled over onto my stomach and she started. As she got to my butt I purposely let out a moan, loud enough that Bill and Janet could hear, and spread my legs. Vicki got up close to me and whispered "Oh, you like that?" I quietly replied "Yes, of course I do, but I'm also thinking of putting on a little show for our neighbors." I saw in her eyes that she understood. She started rubbing lotion onto my ass and reached under to get my balls covered. I spread my legs further, giving Bill and Janet a direct view. Vicki told me to roll over. I did, knowing that I was already hard from her ball playing. She seemed to ignore my hard on while she applied lotion to my chest. When she got to my nipples she gave them each a little twist and my cock lurched up. I snuck a glance to our new friends and saw that they were watching, but trying to be discrete. I also looked to see if anybody else could see me. Only people coming out of the water and heading towards us could see, so for the moment the coast was clear. Vicki then went right for my dick, saying that she owed me this one. I smiled and closed my eyes while she oiled me up and started jacking me off.

Now, she had given me a blow job once before, and we had masturbated for each other online, but this was really the first time she had handled me. She knew from our online sessions that I can hold off for a good long time, but she didn't want that today. Nor did I. As she jacked me off she started talking softly but loud enough for our neighbors to hear. "Are you going to cum for me now? I want to see you cum. Give me some of that." I've always gotten off when my partner is vocal like that and this time was no exception. It didn't take long, and she seemed to know when I was close. She moved her head down close to my dick and when I started to cum she caught some of my semen in her mouth. She continued to work on me until I was drained. Then, oh my God, she turned directly to Bill and Janet. They were not being discrete at all now. Vicki opened her mouth and spit some of my cum into her hands, then spread her legs and rubbed it on her pussy. Bill and Janet eventually both smiled. Bill gave us a thumbs up, but Janet seemed a bit shell shocked. Vicki got a hand towel from my pack and wiped me off, then finished off the rest of her beer and laid back down. I leaned over her and gave her a long lingering kiss while I rubbed that cum around her pussy. Checking to see that the coast was still clear I inserted a finger in her. This was a first, and it immediately got a moan out of her. I inserted another finger and used my thumb on her clit -- I knew she liked this as it was the way she jacked herself off. It didn't take long before she starting thrashing around a bit. She covered my hand with hers and together we got her off. As she calmed down, I looked over and saw that Janet had one hand on her breast and the other in Bill's lap. I let Vicki know and she sat up to watch. We couldn't see exactly what was going on; they were trying not to be as obvious as we were. But we soon saw Bill stiffen up, so we assumed he was taken care of.

We got up and took a swim to wash off. The walk to the water was interesting, as Vicki's pussy was obviously a mess. There was cum in her landing strip and her lips were swollen, extended and red. My dick was flaccid now, but it had also obviously been given a workout. We got some strange looks form the people was passed on the way.

By the time we got back to our towels Sandy had returned. She was lying face down and was now bare ass naked. Vicki and I smiled and Vicki said "Well it's about time!" Sandy looked up, smiled, and said "This is a bare as I dare." We all laughed. It was good to see that Sandy was loosening up a bit.

I opened up the cooler to get something to drink and a snack. I had packed some fruit, cheese and crackers. So we had a little picnic, the three of us naked and happy. When Sandy sat up I saw that, unlike Vicki, she was totally shaved. Vicki of course noticed as commented on that, saying "That looks so comfortable. I've never totally shaved like that but have always wondered if it feels as smooth as it looks." Sandy was taken aback for a moment, then replied that she thinks it feels great and her boyfriends have said so to. Then Vicki shocked both of us by asking if she could feel it. Was my Vicki a little bi? But Sandy, surprising me, took it in stride, scooted over and said ok. Vicki reached down and glided her hand over her pussy. Sandy watched as Vicki explored all around her pussy, but did not enter. Vicki said "Oh my, that does feel so smooth. But you'd better get some lotion on that." Before Sandy could respond I had the lotion out and moved over towards her. She looked me in the eyes and said "OK, I don't want to burn." And with that I started to run my hand over her pussy as well, again just on the outside. I don't want to say I was clinical about it, but my goal wasn't to make her cum. At least not then.

Vicki took the lotion from me and told Sandy to roll over. She did her back and her ass, and even gave her the reach around move that she had done with me. Sandy gave a little jerk, so I'm guessing that Vicki had hit her clit.

Even though I had just recently cum, I started to get hard again. Not wanting to carry it any further with Sandy, I rolled onto my stomach and closed my eyes.

I must have dozed off.

When I woke up Vicki was still there, but had rolled over onto her side facing away from me. Sandy was sitting over with Bill and Janet. They were drinking and talking, but not loud enough for me to hear.

I decided to take the game up a notch.

I slid over and spooned up against Vicki. She must have been sleeping because it took her awhile to respond. Making sure that we could be seen Sandy and the neighbors, I started massaging her tits while kissing her neck. I've watched her play with herself many times so I had a good idea of what turned her on. So I did as she always did, and avoided the nipples at first, just tenderly touching everything but. Then I slid one hand lower, just to where her landing strip started. Again, as I had seen her do so many times, I ran my fingers thru her pubic hair, gently pulling at it a bit. By now she was fully awake -- I had her undivided attention. Nuzzling her neck I whispered softly "We're going to fuck right here, right now." She moaned her approval. "And we're going show our audience how it's done." Another moan.

I glanced over at the neighbors. Bill and Sandy we deep in conversation and hadn't noticed us yet, but Janet was unabashedly watching. Nothing discrete there.

I moved my hand lower, toying with her labial ring. I know she likes this and it usually seems to get her off, but I wanted to prolong this, so I only lightly twisted it. My upper hand had finally found her nipple, and I twisted it in time with the ring.

I was rock hard and poking into her ass as I dropped my hand lower still and slid my palm over her pussy. I just held it there, cupping her with some solid pressure. Finally I slid my middle finger in while keeping the pressure on her lips. Vicki shuddered a bit and let out a moan, perhaps a little too loud.

I paused and looked around. The couple behind us probably heard Vicki's moaning, but because of the windscreen they couldn't see anything. Our closer neighbors had all noticed us by now. Janet had one hand discretely cupped on her own breast and the other hand between her legs. If anyone had noticed her, they probably wouldn't have realized that she was playing with herself. Sandy had one hand on Bill's thigh. The look on her face was priceless; she looked like she might be in shock. Bill on the other hand knew exactly what was going on and I could see that his dick was well on its way.

I scooted my body lower and lifted Vicki's upper leg over mine. This opened her up enough for me to get the shaft of my dick rubbing up against her slit. "Are you ready for this?" I whispered to her. She responded by reaching down and guided my dick right into her. The feeling was beyond anything I had ever felt before, likely due to all of the buildup. She pushed back a bit and I was fully in her. We didn't move for a while, just savored the feeling and the naughtiness of what we were doing.

I turned Vicki around a bit so that she could see our watchers as well. Janet was still busy tending to herself, but when she saw us watching she took her hand out of her crotch, licked her fingers, and put her hand back down. Bill had maneuvered Sandy's hand onto his dick. He had a towel slightly covering himself, but I could see that she was jacking him off. Her eyes never left us; it looked like she didn't even realize what she was doing. Bill, of course, knew.

As we watched our watchers I slowly started to pump in and out of Vicki's sweet snatch. She met each push with a push back, and kept her hands busy. One was still on her breast pulling at her nipples and the other was still in her crotch. That hand was keeping me in her when I pulled back, as well as playing with her clit. The friction of her hand on my dick and her pussy around my dick was almost too much to bear. I really wanted to roll her over and go fast and furious, but we both knew that we had to at least try to not draw too much attention to ourselves.

The little sounds coming out of Vicki were familiar to me; I knew she was close to cumming. "Hang on, here it comes." I told her, perhaps a little too loud. With a final push I finally exploded in her as she moaned, shuddered and had her third orgasm of the day. I don't think I've ever cum as much, or as forceful as I did there on the beach.

Resting, still inside of her and not really getting much softer, I looked over at the trio. I think Janet had cum, she had that look about her. Perhaps she got off when we did. Sandy was still working on Bills dick. As soon as Bill saw me looking he moved the towel away and pushed Sandy's mouth onto him. He pumped himself off into her mouth. Her eyes never left mine.

I pulled out of Vicki but we stayed spooned for a while longer. I heard someone say "Thank you!" and turned around. The couple behind us was standing up, which allowed them to look right down into our area. I don't know how long they had been standing there. It didn't really matter now. Obviously they enjoyed it: she had her hand draped over his erection. Vicki looked up, smiled and said "Our pleasure!"

Eventually we got up enough strength to get into the water one more time. Bill, Janet and Sandy joined us as we washed off our respective body parts. Back in the sand we finished off our snacks and drinks as a group, in almost total silence. I think everybody was still trying to digest what had happened.

The day was winding down, so we started packing up our gear. Saying our goodbyes to Bill and Janet, we said it was good getting to know them and hoped to see them out again next year. Bill handed me a business card that had his name and number and told me to keep in touch. I assured them that we would.

As we headed off, Sandy hung back a bit saying goodbye to the neighbors as Vicki and I walked towards the sign that marked the clothing optional area. We got dressed before we crossed over the line. It was almost as sexy watching her getting dressed as watching her getting naked -- almost.

Sandy met up with us as we walked toward the cars. After we loaded up their car, she turned toward me and said "It was certainly great to meet you. Thanks for everything." She hugged me, and gave my dick a little pat. "Maybe we'll do this again next year."

Vicki walked with me back to my car. She turned toward me and gave me a wonderful soulful kiss. "We have got to continue this again and soon, beach or no beach." she said with a smile. I agreed.

We did meet up again later that month. And we planned on a meeting with our newest BFF's Bill and Janet. Another story for another day.

12