She Wouldn't Date Him, Chapter 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlueDaisy
BlueDaisy
22 Followers

Amy squatted again on his feet and sucked at his cock. Wayne moaned. This could not be happening to him, he thought. “Damn these bitches.” Amy continued to suck on Wayne’s cock until he began thrusting up at her, then she stopped and stepped back.

“Damn, woman. Why did you stop? I was about ready to cum.”

“I know”, said Amy with a sly grin. She walked over to Sarah, who had recovered from her orgasm and leaned down to suck on her nipples. Wayne watched, partly in anger, partly from fascination. He had never seen two women together before, except in porn films and in his fantasies. But oh how he hurt! His cock was throbbing, begging for release. The scarves around the base of his cock, and around his balls, felt like fists squeezing him.

It was Sarah’s turn to tease Wayne now. She went over to him and sucked on his nipples. Wayne tried to back away from her, but was kept pinned in the chair. She reached down and took his cock in her hand and began to stroke it up and down. Wayne nearly came up out of the chair.

“God, Sarah....please. Don’t do this to me. Let me cum. PLEASE!”

“Not just yet, Wayne. I’m having far too much fun.” She looked over at Amy and said, “OK, Amy. Next step.”

“What do you mean, ‘next step’,” Wayne growled. “Just what the hell are you doing?”

Sarah pulled Wayne forward until he toppled down onto the floor, but broke his fall as best she could before his face smashed into the carpet. She and Amy got Wayne stretched out, then Amy went to Wayne’s kitchen in search of a broom or mop.

She returned with a broom, and together the two women spread Wayne’s legs apart and tied them to the broom with a rope that Sarah had pulled from her purse. Sarah got a cushion off of the couch and advised him to try to raise his hips up a bit, if he didn’t want to be in much more pain.

“Damn....my cock is being crushed into the floor; what do you mean, ‘more pain’?” He tried to raise his hips anyway, wondering what was in store for him. He didn’t like being out of control like this, not at all.

Sarah got the cushion under Wayne’s hips and told him to try to get up on his knees as far as he could.

“Yeah, you try that, when you’re trussed up like a turkey”, Wayne snarled as he tried his best to comply. ‘Why am I going along with this?’, he thought? ‘Because I really don’t have much of a choice’, he replied to himself.

Amy moved around to the front of Wayne so he could see her lubing up a dildo.

“Oh shit! No way in hell are you going to use that on me”, Wayne said as he spied the very dildo he had used on Sarah just the night before.

“Well, not at first”, Amy informed him. “Here honey”, she said to Sarah. “You know what to do”. Amy lay back on the floor with her knees up and spread. Sarah sat down between Amy’s legs and began to slowly rub the dildo up and down Amy’s cunt.

“Mmmm.....” Amy sighed. “Not as good as your fingers or tongue, lover, but not too bad. OK...I’m ready...go for it.”

“Are you sure, Amy?” Sarah asked.

“Yes, go ahead.” With that assurance, Sarah parted Amy’s lips and slipped the dildo between them and into her pussy. She slowly began to fuck Amy with the dildo as she watched Amy’s face for her reaction.

“Ahh...damn. Is this what a cock feels like, honey?” Amy asked Sarah.

“Umm...sort of,” Sarah replied.

“Not bad, but I’ll take you any day over this,” Amy told her as Sarah continued to fuck her with the dildo.

“OK...that’s enough, honey. Go ahead and continue with the plan,” Amy told Sarah as Sarah pulled the dildo out of Amy.

Sarah turned to Wayne and held it up to her face. She put it into her mouth and sucked.

“Mmm...Oh yeah. Amy’s pussy juice sure tastes good...mmm....”

“Oh, shut up, Sarah,” Wayne said as he watched in disgust.

“All right, Wayne, I’ll shut up. Are you ready now?”

“Ready? Ready for what?” Wayne demanded, eyeing the dildo.

“Ready to be fucked, that’s what.” Sarah said as she moved towards Wayne, dildo in hand. She approached his ass and he began to buck as best he could in his awkward position. Sarah and Amy managed to hold him relatively still as Sarah lubed the dildo up and placed it at the entrance to his rectum.

“Be still, Wayne, or this might hurt” Amy told him. Sarah began to gently work the dildo around his asshole. Gradually she pushed it in as Wayne tried to buck away and he yelled, “Dammit...that hurts! Stop it!”

“Not until we’ve finished, Wayne.” With that, Sarah gave one shove and it opened his rim and slipped inside a bit. Wayne howled in pain. Amy reached down and slipped her hand between Wayne and the cushion and grabbed his penis.

Wayne was in so much pain he didn’t know which hurt more...his tied, squashed cock and balls, or his poor, violated ass.

Sarah worked the dildo until the head slipped inside him, then she moved it gently in and out, beginning the age-old motion of fucking.

“What the hell...” Wayne said, startled. Something wasn’t right here...he was suddenly starting to like what she was doing. It hurt, yeah, but damn...it did feel kind of...ok. He wouldn’t admit to himself that it was beginning to feel good. ‘OK’ was all he allowed himself.

Wayne pushed his ass back towards Sarah and the dildo. She was continuing to move the toy in and out of Wayne, noticing that he was moaning now, instead of growling and cussing.

“Oh, god, Sarah. Amy. Oh, please. Yes. Oh god.” Amy was still cupping his cock, trying to stroke it as best she could with it being so close to the cushion. Both women realized that Wayne was actually beginning to enjoy what they were doing to him, to their delight. They looked at each other over his back. Sarah said to her, quietly, “Almost.” Amy knew what Sarah meant. They would take Wayne just a bit further, then stop suddenly.

Wayne was getting close to orgasm. He could feel it building up in his burgeoning, painful balls. He was trying desperately to have an orgasm, but just couldn’t make it.

Then it was gone. Sarah had pulled the dildo out of his ass with a ‘pop!’

“Whaa...?” Wayne said, as he turned his head around to try to see Sarah. Amy stopped playing with his cock. “Ladies, no. Please don’t stop.” He could not believe he was saying that to them.

"Ok, Wayne...here is the story. We will leave now. No, listen to me," Sarah said as Wayne started to interrupt her. "We will leave you tied, but we will give you a way to free yourself. Eventually," she laughed.

“You can’t leave now. Dammit, bitch, you’ve got to make me cum!” Wayne yelled at Sarah.

Amy went to her purse and removed a rope. Sarah untied his legs from the broom handle and pulled his legs flat. This put Wayne in considerable pain, as his cock was quite hard and large. He raised up on his knees, his legs almost cramping. Sarah pulled on Wayne's arm to assist him in getting to his knees. Wayne moved very carefully, slowly. In pain from the unrelieved arousal, and the scarves tied around his aching cock and balls, from his legs being tied like that. From having the dildo in his cock.

Sarah took the rope from Amy and tied his wrists together, then removed the handcuffs. She handed the cuffs to Amy, who put them away, in her purse. Then Amy took a small paring knife from the bag. She retrieved one more item, another rope. Sarah took the rope and, after pushing Wayne down onto the couch again, tied his ankles together, as Amy held his legs closed for her.

"Now, Wayne, we will leave this knife here for you. Right here on this coffee table. You can get to it, eventually, and figure out a way to cut yourself free. Just be careful that you don‘t cut yourself" Sarah and Amy both chuckled, walked over to where Wayne was sitting on the couch, bent down and each took a nice, slow lick on his cock. Wayne didn’t know whether to kick at them, or to thrust his cock up at them. He tried both, but was unable to do much. He glared at the women, cussing them mightily.

Sarah and Amy redressed themselves, picked up their belongings, and walked to the door.

"Don't bother to see us to the door, Wayne; we can find our way out," Amy laughed as they walked out the door arm in arm, down the sidewalk and into the night.

****************

Please don't forget to vote, whether or not you enjoyed this story. Every vote counts!

BlueDaisy
BlueDaisy
22 Followers
12