Sheba's Subjugation Ch. 03

Story Info
The girls going shopping and the patrons get an eyeful.
6.1k words
4.53
12.7k
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/10/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
4Sheba
4Sheba
23 Followers

Sheba awoke, a bit out of sorts. She hadn't remembered nodding off. Or maybe passing out was a more accurate description, she thought. However, she did know why she had drifted off. The cushion she had been sitting on was now coated with a layer of her juices, her skin had a sheen of drying sweat and her pussy felt as if it had just run a marathon. She remembered fingers and tongues. One her skin, in her mouth, in her pussy, even in her ass.

From her reclined position - if that's what you call legs spread wide over the arms of a wicker chair with your pussy and ass hanging over the edge, she thought - Sheba looked around the backyard looking for the woman who had put her and then left her in this state. She finally found her in the pool slowly gliding naked through the water, completing a series of slow laps.

Just the sight of her excited Sheba. Tall, athletic and tan, Clarisse would have been described as Valkyrie-like if she had had larger breasts. However, Sheba had to admit that the smaller breasts - small "C"s, she guessed - suited her and gave her a lean and powerful figure that would have been masculine if it weren't offset by a very feminine face with beautiful eyes that could change from mischievous to aggressive in a heartbeat.

Recovering from absolutely great sex in a beautiful home was a pretty good way to spend an afternoon, Sheba thought. And, even better, she would finally be fucking Clarisse's husband, Duncan, a fantasy she had been striving to make a reality for almost a year now. Amazingly, she'd be doing it with Clarisse's permission.

Of course, it wouldn't be exactly as she had planned. She had fantasized about being the seductress, stealing Duncan away for some dirty, secret sex. Instead, she would probably be strapped to the bed when it happened and both husband and wife would be present and using her like a toy. Then again, Sheba was quickly warming to the left turn her seduction of Duncan had taken. Sheba had a pronounced submissive side and she had truly enjoyed the preview of what Clarisse apparently had in mind for her.

In fact, the only problem Sheba could see was whether to tell her husband and, if she did, what she would tell him. Somehow "Hi honey, I met a nice couple who is going to use me like a whore" didn't seem like a conversation that would end well."

Greg, her husband, was certainly understanding and they had even explored a little bit of her sexual wantonness by having another woman join their bed a few times. However, they both knew Sheba had scratches that Greg alone couldn't itch. He had even hinted - obliquely and with plenty of deniability - that he thought watching her with another man was a turn-on. However, they had never openly talked about it and so had not yet resolved what they were going to do about those "itches."

As Sheba was contemplating her marital dilemma, Clarisse climbed out of the pool and made her way towards her.

"What are you thinking about, Mouse" Clarisse asked, using the pet name she had given Sheba; a name that Sheba was beginning to enjoy more and more.

"I was thinking about my husband and what I do with all of this."

"That's a tough one," Clarisse said. "I knew you were married but I figured you either kept him in the dark or he liked your slutty side with other people."

"I haven't really ever cheated on him," Sheba said defensively.

Clarisse raised an eyebrow, daring Sheba to maintain her innocence.

"Okay, I admit that I may have done some heavy flirting with guys not my husband and that I may have thought about more but..."

"But you just hadn't actually done what you knew you'd end up doing," Clarisse finished. "Face it, Mouse. You're a slut. I may have maneuvered you into being my slut for my husband and I to use but you would have ended up in this situation regardless."

The thought, and the truth of it, disturbed Sheba.

"Enough moralizing," Clarisse said. "We'll figure out what you should do in time. For now, you need a shower so we can head out."

"Where are we going?"

"Shopping," Clarisse said with a very wicked smile.

****

Sheba had dreamed of owning a shower like the one she had just used. It was like waterfall coming out of the ceiling in the center of the room surrounded by natural light from skylights and the opaque icecube-like blocks that formed one entire wall of the room. Definitely better than a plastic shower curtain and a rusty nozzle, she thought. Clarisse had told her she wanted a clean mouse and so, rather than allowing Sheba to clean herself, had produced a real sea sponge and some very abrasive soap and very rigorously scrubbed her entire body. It felt like entire layers of skin had been peeled off.

Minutes later, her skin was still red but, she had to admit, she felt amazingly clean and energized from the scrubbing. Besides, she was soon distracted by an outfit Clarisse set out in front of her. It was a black pleated skirt that, along with the bone white blouse, screamed quality and probably cost as much as one of her monthly paychecks. The skirt covered, but just barely, the tops of black stockings that accompanied the outfit.

As Sheba began to don the outfit, Clarisse placed a pair leather calf-high black leather boots with six-inch heels, and then moved in behind her. "It's nice to be the slut for rich people, isn't it" Clarisse asked as she zipped Sheba's skirt up in back. Sheba just purred and bent to slip on the boots.

Clarisse herself was already dressed in short leather skirt with nylons and a set of sexy but less precarious heels and a loose fitting green silk top that revealed a transparent black bra underneath that was very distracting to Sheba. Like a schoolboy trying to sneak a peak, Sheba kept finding her eyes drawn to the frequent glimpses of it as Clarisse moved. She might not be as well endowed as Sheba or as young but, damn, the woman knew how to make up for it with style, Sheba thought..

"No panties, no bra for you, Mouse," Clarisse said. "And always in heels. Do you understand?"

"Yes," Sheba said. "How did you know my sizes?"

"A combination of observations and guesses."

"Well, thank you," Sheba said, which resulted in a quizzical look from Clarisse.

"I would say you are welcome but I think you misunderstand, Mouse," Clarisse said in a voice that was far cooler than it had been. "These clothes are not for you. I am dressing you like that for my pleasure and you will perform in that outfit for my pleasure. If I want you on your knees, if I want you to lift your skirt in public for me, if I want to rip that blouse off your body, I will. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Cat," an abashed Sheba said. Then a smile came on Clarisse's face.

"Now, having said that, I know everything I just threatened to do excites you and, as a woman, I am glad you appreciate the clothes. Now, do your makeup and meet me downstairs in ten minutes."

****

Ten minutes later, Sheba came downstairs and met Clarisse at the door to the garage. Inside was Clarisse's car, a silver convertible SLR McLaren that looked like it could get a speeding ticket with the engine off. Sheba had always loved fast cars in a way that probably approached fetish. More than once, she had given a handjob or a blowjob to a guy with a fast car primarily because he had a fast car.

Clarisse motioned Sheba into the car and they quickly left the suburbs on their way to the city.

Clarisse was an excellent driver and a very aggressive one, driving well over the speed limit and dodging through traffic. When she wasn't shifting, Clarisse took time to absently play with Sheba. Soon, Sheba's blouse was completely unbuttoned and her skirt was hiked over her hips. In a sports car low to the ground, this lead to more than a few motorists getting an eyeful. Not much of one though at the speeds Clarisse was traveling, Sheba grinned to herself.

As they exited the freeway, Sheba started to button her blouse and lower her skirt.

"Did I tell you to do that Mouse," Clarisse asked.

"No, Cat, but I..."Sheba said.

"You were afraid someone might see? Well, don't worry about that possibility because it isn't. A possibility that is. This evening, having strangers ogle your naked breasts and pussy is a certainty."

Sheba blushed; she liked showing off but this was definitely outside her comfort zone. She had little time to adjust, though, because Clarisse wasted no time putting her on display. At the next stoplight, two boys in a Jeep, probably from one of the local colleges, pulled up next to them and looked straight down at Sheba in her state of undress, including Clarisse's hand lazily playing with her pussy. When the light turned, Clarisse accelerated away and Sheba could see the boys high fiving in the side mirror.

"Do you think those boys cocks are hard Mouse?"

"I'd be surprised if they weren't, Cat."

"I think you are right. It would explain why they are trying so hard to catch up with us now." Clarisse nodded in the rear-view mirror and Sheba looked over her shoulder in a combination of panic and excitement to the gaining vehicle.

"I think if we catch them that you should suck their cocks."

Sheba looked in shock at Clarisse. "What?"

"They're excited and likely to do anything. I think they'd probably calm down enough not to rape us if you offer to suck their cocks right away."

"Ummmm..." Sheba was at a loss for words, trying to decide whether Clarisse was serious or joking. The woman had an unnerving way of making it impossible to tell what she was really thinking most of the time. "Do you think they'll catch us?"

"Are you worried, Mouse?"

"A little."

"How about excited?"

"A little."

"And now the most important question. Would you suck them both off if I told you to?"

Sheba thought for a second and then said, "Yes."

"Good answer, Mouse. And don't worry, those boys have no shot at catching us." At the next corner, Clarisse slung the car onto a side street without slowing down and then accelerated down the block until the two boys were nothing but a memory.

***

Sheba had never heard of The Stockroom, their destination. As they pulled into the parking lot, Clarisse finally encouraged Sheba to put herself back together. However, Sheba was sure that her body would figure prominently in a few fantasies by some of the drivers they had passed.

The outside of The Stockroom looked like a dozen other sex stores she'd driven by; a little seedy, a little depressing and basically the reason Sheba preferred to do her shopping online. However, upon setting foot in the place, Sheba realized that this was more than just a rundown place to nervously buy a vibrator or kinky movie.

The first thing Sheba saw was a wall of nothing but whips and riding crops ranging from the ornate and elegant to some wickedly utilitarian ones. Ball gags, handcuffs, blindfolds, hoods and virtually every other type of bondage equipment seemed to be the bread and butter of this store. Scratch that, she thought. Sheba was willing to bet this store had every piece of bondage equipment on display, many being things she had never even heard of. Where in the hell had Clarisse learned about this place, Sheba wondered and was so curious she chose to ask.

"A friend of mine told me this is the place to go if you're serious about bondage," Clarisse said. "See anything you like, Mouse?"

Sheba found herself unable to articulate just how she felt about what she was seeing beyond excitement and shock. Sheba was just realizing, but very quickly, that she was going to be seriously used by Clarisse. And probably very soon. She really hadn't really prepared herself for just how far and how fast this thing was going beyond some absent thoughts.

"Last chance to back out, Mouse," Clarisse said, sensing apprehension in Sheba's face.

Sheba seriously thought about it. Strapped up. Blindfolded. Being whipped, probed and used. To this point, Sheba's experiences were limited to some spanking and having her hands restrained during sex. Still, fantasies of more than that had always excited her. She liked the whole "suck my cock now, bitch" thing but this was definitely much more that that. However, this was the real thing, with no apologies or hesitation.

Finally she said, "I'm not backing out."

"Good. Then I want you to pick your own riding crop out."

"Excuse me?"

"I like making you choose the instrument I am going to use on you and that you will know that you chose your own torture every time I use it."

Sheba looked into Clarisse's eyes and realized she was very serious. She would either pick one out or they were done. There was no equivocation in those eyes - "back your words up with deeds or begone," they said. And Sheba realized that, despite some unease and insecurity, she very much did not want this to end.

Unfortunately, Sheba had no idea what kind of crop she should pick. There didn't seem to be an introductory or starter version. Eventually, she gravitated to the leather ones because she loved the smell and the feel of the material. Whether she would like it as much after it started leaving red marks was something Sheba was not sure about. She wasn't even really sure whether it would excite her to have it used on her.

Finally, she found a leather-braided cane with series of braided bulges on the end and a very short, whip-like tassel. Sheba pulled it out of the rack, turned to Clarisse and handed it to her.

"Well, I suppose we should try it on," Clarisse deadpanned. "Lift your skirt up, Mouse."

Sheba started to turn away from Clarisse to offer her ass but Clarisse placed the crop horizontally across her chest, stopping her abruptly. "No, no, Mouse. I want you to watch me your first time. We'll start with your thighs and I want you to watch what I do. Now lift your skirt."

Nervously looking around, Sheba complied. The other patrons and the employees were ignoring them for now but Sheba wondered how long that would last.

The crop now dropped slowly down her body until the tasseled head was on the inside of her left thigh.

"Spread your legs wider," Clarisse said. Sheba did and then she felt the crop move quickly away and then suddenly strike her thigh. It stung and the surprise made Sheba jump. That was not exciting, Sheba thought. It just hurt. She wondered if she should tell Clarisse.

"Wider."

Sheba bent at the knees, separating her thighs even more. The crop found her right thigh this time. It hurt and the pain still wasn't really a turn on. However, the way Clarisse had commanded her and the way she had responded did excite her so asked was and soon she decided to wait and see where this was going. After a moment, the crop struck her left thigh again and then her right in quick succession. This time, along with the pain, Sheba did feel the stirrings of real arousal. The next strike was on her pussy and it hurt more, much more. It also sent a shiver through her body. She closed her eyes and lost herself in a series of confused feelings and emotions. Clarisse used the crop a dozen more times and worked the end of the crop around and just inside her pussy.

"Well, I don't think we can return this now," Clarisse said as she eyed the now very wet end of the crop. "Do you think we should buy this, Mouse?"

"Yes, please."

For the first time in a while, Sheba looked around and realized that, as she suspected, Clarisse's attentions had not gone unnoticed. There was an obviously gay couple snickering to each other and a half dozen single men and one woman stealing glances at them. Sheba's face flushed red as she realized what they had just seen. However, she also felt the heat rising inside her.

And, at that moment when things couldn't get any more surreal, her phone rang.

She looked down at the screen. "Hubby" it said. She panicked and moved to push the Ignore button. She was definitely not in a place, figuratively or literally, to talk to her husband.

"Who is it," Clarisse asked.

"My husband."

"Answer it."

"But..."

"Answer it and have a normal conversation, Mouse. He has no idea where you are and I find the deception delicious. Let's see how long you can deceive him. Of course, I don't plan to make it easy."

So wrong. So hot. Those two thoughts raced through her mind at the same time. She pushed the Accept button and began talking to Greg.

"Just wondering where you are, babe," Greg said. "You told me you had that appointment at the bitch's house but that was hours ago."

Sheba cringed. The bitch was Clarisse, of course, and even Clarisse admitted she had acting bitchy towards her. However, she was now very embarrassed for calling her that. "Oh, I met up with Karen from work and we are out window shopping," Sheba lied. She stole a quick glance at Clarisse who was returning to her with several toys including a string of anal beads that were intimidatingly large. Clarisse grabbed Sheba's hand and led her to a private fitting room while Sheba attempted to maintain a normal conversation.

There was no door on the fitting room, just fabric on a wire to pull across the opening so that heads and feet were still visible. Sheba had always loved the exhibitionist part of changing rooms like these but she wasn't sure it was going to provide the privacy they needed for what Clarisse apparently had in mind.

Greg started talking about some work-related thing that was pissing him off. As she was listening, Clarisse pointed to Sheba's skirt and motioned her finger in an upward motion. Sheba knew what she wanted and, while holding the phone in her right hand, lifted her skirt with the left. Clarisse took a small vibrating egg-shaped vibrator with a cord on it and began rubbing it along her pussy. Sheba bit her lip and tightened her grip on her skirt to avoid making any sounds. It grew harder as Clarisse inserted the egg inside her and then used her long fingers to bury it deep inside her.

Sheba was congratulating herself for her control until she realized that, somewhere along the way, she had completely lost track of the conversation with Greg.

"So what do you think," Greg asked her. Sheba's attention was torn between trying to regain the thread of the conversation gracefully and watching Clarisse pick up the anal beads. The egg was now buried deep inside her and the only thing preventing her orgasm was that she was not going to be able to be quiet about it and was desperately fighting against it.

"About what," she asked.

"When do you think you'll be home and will you be in the mood to fool around or not," Greg asked.

Sheba's body seriously considered answering that her pussy - and her ass and probably everything else - was probably going to need to take a break but her mind was screaming to find a more diplomatic if less truthful response. Clarisse chose to be especially unhelpful at this moment and turned Sheba around and used her strength to bend her over until she was leaning on the dressing stalls wooden bench seat with her free hand. As she started to give Greg an answer, the first of the beads, a quarter-inch diameter glass ball, started slowly sliding into her ass.

"Oaahh. Ummmm," she stammered. She knew she needed to find the right answer. "And what did you have in mind? Something kinky?"

"Sheba, not everything is a porn movie," Greg said. "Sometimes, we can just have sex without needing anything weird, you know."

"I know," she said, while Clarisse was at the same moment inserting the second and third bead inside her. She was now pushing against the beads as Clarisse brought them to her ass. God, I am such a slut, she thought. "How about I suck your cock when I get home," she offered. "Is that normal enough for you?"

"I'll never say no to that," Greg said. "When do you think that will be?"

"No clue," Sheba said a bit rushed. She was now losing control and, soon, she wouldn't be able to hide what promised to be a loud orgasm. "Karen and I may go out afterward for drinks with some friends. I might call you later to see if you want to meet up with us."

4Sheba
4Sheba
23 Followers
12