She'd Do Anything For Me

Story Info
Loveless marriage doesn't lack in lust!
5.6k words
3.17
63k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ARGEE
ARGEE
1,448 Followers

Noni has been my wife - well, in name only - for the last 7 years but I am afraid I have stopped loving her completely. Certainly I loved her when we first married and we had a couple of very good years together but slowly my love for her just died and I found we were just living together with nothing much between us from my part. However Noni loved me with a passion I just couldn't understand. We had gone from making mad passionate love as often as we could to a state of me just fucking her when I wanted to get some relief - nothing more.

As far as I was concerned Noni was just a cunt I could stick my cock into and fuck! I have to admit I got wonderful relief as I fucked her but there was no other feeling for her. There wasn't any single thing which stopped me loving her - it just sort of happened and one day I didn't seem to be as excited about her and it just diminished from there. We have a lovely home and she has everything she wants. She is quite pretty and has a lovely figure but I just can't get my mind to love her. She has lovely breasts - full and no sign of any sagging - and the rest of her body is equally great. Her legs are very long and shapely and her hair is very dark but cut rather short which seems to suit her face.

Noni knew I didn't love her anymore but she was prepared to try everything she knew to try to make me love her. She would buy extremely sexy underwear and parade in front of me hoping to get me aroused enough to want her but that usually failed and she would go to be and cry herself to sleep. Incredible as it seems, although I know I don't love her now, we still sleep in the same room and in the same bed! I have my side and she has hers and although she will often roll over against me and play with my body and my cock I don't usually respond simply because I don't love her. Yes, she is very good to fuck and every now and again I will roll over on to her lovely body and fuck her but I just can't make love to her. Every time I fuck her she thinks I love her and will come back to her but it just doesn't work.

I guess we still live together and sleep together for appearance sake. We have no children and I am always busy at work - I have my own engineering business - and she can do absolutely anything she wants to do and have as much money as she wants but all she really wants is my love! Lately, while I had been sitting down reading the paper she had walked into the same room completely naked hoping to gain my interest but it just wasn't working for her! She was terribly disappointed. She also took to walking naked from the bedroom first thing in the morning hoping, I guess, to make me interested in her again. She looks lovely when she is naked with her pert breasts and black triangle of pubic hair and those legs - gee, they are wonderful legs but just the same I can't get interested in her as a lover. She looks lovely for her 31 years. I am 34.

Most of my friends know of my difficulty and have a lot of sympathy for me but just the same can't really understand why I don't love such a lovely woman. I know a couple of them have tried to hit on her knowing she is having difficulty with me but she has rejected their advances outright. One evening when I was having drinks with my friends the subject came up of how many men loved watching their wives being fucked by strangers. The operative words were being fucked and watching! I know they had talked a lot about this before but this particular night it sort of sounded exciting as never before. I asked some of the men if they had actually had another man fuck their wives and I was surprised when three of them openly admitted they enjoyed watching other men with their wives. I then started asking them all sorts of questions about when and where it took place and how their wives had reacted and, most of all, how they felt watching their wife being fucked by another man! Their answers all confirmed it was a great turn-on to watch another man and the consensus of opinion was that the wives absolutely loved it and thought they were proving their love for their husbands by submitting to another man.

All of this new information kept buzzing around in my head as we continued drinking. I was particularly interested how they found the man to fuck their wife. I had no idea how they would go about it and wanted details. They assumed I was interested in having my wife fucked so they gave me all the details. It appears there are several ways of going about it. The first was to decide if they wanted to know who the man was in which case they would probably ask one of their friends to fuck her. If they didn't want to know who the man was, they would simply go to the bars, usually with their wife, and select a man in the bar to be the one. It was as simple as that. The way they were talking I am sure more than the three who admitted they were doing it had tried it.

Naturally some of the men who knew Noni offered to be the one to fuck her if I wanted them and I took that on board. I hadn't made up my mind that I wanted another man to fuck her - even though I didn't really love her I was still fussy about who was interested in her - after all she is my wife. I went home that night very enthusiastic about this idea. Noni was waiting up for me as usual and she was wearing only her very light robe which is almost totally see-through and I could see her lovely body through it. I had been drinking and my breath must have smelt bad but she totally ignored that and kissed me and for some reason I let her! While I was kissing her she slipped her robe off and was standing with me naked. This was one of those nights when I felt like fucking her - not making love to her - just fucking her! So I peed, washed my face and hands and cleaned my teeth and then stripped off everything and fucked her! She loved it and came at the same time as I did but she was unhappy when I rolled off her and went to sleep. She wanted loving but I wasn't interested.

Next morning being a lovely warm day she was walking around quite naked and I hadn't bothered to put anything on either so we were both naked. My mind was buzzing with the thoughts of what I had learned last night so I called her over to me and asked her to sit on my lap. She has never moved so quickly and immediately straddled my legs sitting on my lap facing me and waiting for me to push my cock into her and fuck her because we had done this many times before I tired of her. My cock wasn't hard but the thought of another man fucking her was making it stiff and she could feel it rising between her legs and touching her cunt. I ignored the feeling and asked her if she really loved me. Her reply was, as always, "Of course I do Darling, you know I love you and would do anything for you - anything!" This was my opening and I took it!

I said, "Noni, I know you love me and you have to accept that I can't return the feeling at the moment but you would make me very happy if you would let another man fuck you while I watch. My friends were telling me last night how their wives love to fuck another man in front of them to prove their love for their husbands so I want you to do the same for me - but only if you really love me!"

Knowing I had hit her right between the eyes with this statement I fully expected her to yell and scream at me but she just wriggled her ass around on my lap, searching for my now very hard cock, hoping to manage to get in into her cunt. The only words she said were, "Well, if you think that would prove I love you then you had better arrange it right away but in the meantime please allow me the pleasure of having your cock inside me now!" She was giving in and would do it for me! I couldn't refuse her now so I also wriggled my ass and soon she had my cock inside her and she moved up and down on it until she came and shortly afterwards I shot my load deep into her cunt! Now I had to make some arrangements and quickly.

As soon as we became untangled I leapt over to the telephone and rang my best friend - one of the men who allowed other men to fuck his wife - and told him Noni had agreed to let another man fuck her and would he be able to come over and fuck her now! He told me he would love to do that for me and would shower and clean himself up and come on over. I know Noni had a bit of a liking for Ross so I knew nothing would go wrong now. I told Noni the good news and she just gave me a look and then said, "I am doing this for you but I don't want to do it - remember you made me do it! I hope you know what you are doing!"

I told Noni to quickly shower and get herself cleaned up because at the moment she has a cunt full of cum in her and that wouldn't be good for Ross. She walked slowly to the bathroom turning at the doorway and saying, "Are you really sure you want me to do this - remember it mightn't work out like you think!" With that she disappeared into the shower and cleaned herself up. She then walked back into the kitchen still naked but smelling wonderfully and looking great. When I asked her if she was going to get dressed for Ross, she simply smiled at me and said, "If you want to watch him fuck me then this will be the quickest way for you to get your thrill. He can fuck me as soon as he gets here and taking off my clothes would only slow down your pleasure! Where do you want him to fuck me - here in the kitchen over the table or in the lounge over the back of the lounge or would you prefer it in the bedroom. Make up your mind before Ross gets here - I am sure he won't be able to wait too long."

We didn't have long to wait before the knock came to the front door and Noni hopped up from her chair and was walking naked to the door to open it. I was stunned because I told her it mightn't be Ross but she said, "Who cares, you want other men to enjoy my body so it wouldn't matter who is at the door - maybe some other man might want to fuck me too!" She was getting to me now and I wasn't sure I wanted to go through with this business. By the time I gathered my thoughts Noni was at the door and flung it wide open and welcomed Ross into our home. Ross was stunned to see my wife naked in front of him at the door but he stepped in and looked around for me but kept glancing at Noni's body in all it's glory!

Noni took Ross's hand and led him back to the kitchen where I was standing with my mouth open. She looked over at me and said, "Well, I hope this is what you want because I am not going to enjoy doing this but you want me to do it so that is that!" She then turned around to Ross who was equally as stunned as I was and said to him. "O.K. Ross, do you want me to bend over the table or would you prefer to fuck me in the bedroom - the choice is yours unless my bastard of a husband wants me to fuck you out on the front porch or somewhere like that!"

Poor Ross had thought it would be an easy thing to come over and fuck Noni but she was making both of us feel terrible and the look on his face showed he was terribly confused as to what to do next. I shrugged my shoulders and told him to choose. He also shrugged his shoulders and said, "Gee, I don't know what to say - what do you want to do Noni?" Noni glared at both of us and said with absolute acid in her voice "Well, if you are going to fuck me Ross get on with it. You are a pair of bastards but as I have to do this, let's do it here in the kitchen where there is plenty of light and my stupid husband will be able to watch every detail!" With that she turned around and bent her lovely body over the table with her ass sticking up and her cunt clearly visible between her legs.

Ross kept looking at me and I nodded at him so he slipped off his clothes and started playing with his cock trying to make it stiff but Noni had succeeded in deflating his ego and he wasn't getting hard quickly enough. No matter how he played with his cock it wouldn't get hard. He bent over and looked directly into her cunt still trying to get hard but he wasn't succeeding no matter how much he tried! Noni stood up then turned around and sat on the table, then lying back until she was flat on the table and then lifted her legs up in the air and wide apart showing her open and very wet cunt with its hairy black bush above it. At last Ross started to get hard and moved to Noni's body on the table. Without any preliminaries he walked up to Noni's cunt and pushed his cock into her.

She didn't react at all and just stared at me with a glare which dissolved all of my excitement of watching her get fucked by another man. By now Ross was in full stroke and was pumping his cock in and out of her cunt but I still couldn't get excited watching him. Her eyes never left mine - she just watched me all the time he was fucking her. She just looked at me! His cock was very wet from all of her lubrication and a white froth was building up around her cunt lips. Instead of getting excited I was getting turned off but this wasn't stopping Ross who increased the rate of his pumping and then started to cum inside my wife! He pumped his load inside her but she didn't have any reaction at all and just lay there with her legs spread wide as he filled her up with cum. As he became limp his cock slipped out of her cunt and he stepped back still looking at her glistening lips as his cum started to slowly ooze out of her body.

I am sure Ross thought Noni would welcome him into her arms and make love with him but instead she had been like a piece of stone without any emotion at all. This really rocked Ross and he dressed quickly and left by the front door. Noni was still lying on her back with her legs wide apart and his cum still seeping out of her cunt. Her look at me was pure hatred but she didn't say a word - she just laid there well after Ross had gone making sure I could see the results of what I had made her do. I told her to get down off the table and have a shower but she told me she didn't want to shower - she would rather wander around like she was and let me see what I had made her do - she was dripping cum as she walked around. I felt a right bastard now!

Noni prepared some lunch for us both and continued to walk around naked all afternoon and evening after preparing our evening meal. She even came to bed without a shower hoping to really punish me for making her fuck Ross. Once in bed she asked me if I would like to fuck her now that she was still full of Ross's cum but I declined even though I knew I should be very excited indeed. What had I made her do! Even if I hated her as much as I thought I now knew I had pushed her too far. Next morning Noni walked around the house still naked and she hadn't had a shower and I could see there was dried cum all down between her legs and around her cunt lips and in her bush. She continued walking around naked for the rest of the day, the evening and back into bed at night without having a shower. She didn't smell but I knew she was punishing me as I had to look at her body with the dried cum on it. The next day was the same - still naked all day and again at night. Much of the dried cum had started to peel away but she was making sure I knew what I had made her do. It wasn't until the next day after breakfast that she decided she would have a shower. After her shower she started to wear clothes and now I couldn't enjoy looking at her naked body. Incredibly although I didn't love her any more I missed looking at her. She even slept in pajamas which was something she hadn't done for years.

I went out with the boys later that week but this was a bad move because Ross had already told them all about his experience fucking my wife! The men told me I was a stupid bastard to make her fuck Ross when she wasn't ready to do so - that was the recipe for disaster. I knew they were right.

One of my friends at work, not one of my drinking friends, told me I should take her to a swinging club where she would have a choice of who fucked her and she might like that better than having me choose for her. I liked that idea and when Noni seemed to be in a better mood I broached the subject with her only to be met with sarcasm when she told me she would just fuck anyone I wanted if that was what I really wanted her to do. She told me I should wait for a couple of days before I finally decided I wanted her to be fucked again in front of me because this might be a very big decision for us both and if I pushed her too far she might leave me! This was the very first time she had even hinted that she might leave me and somehow I didn't want that to happen. I was becoming rather confused because I thought this would just go along swimmingly without any objection from her. I started to realize she wasn't objecting really - she was just pointing out the facts to me! She would let anyone I wanted to fuck her but there might be a nasty sting in the tail and I could be the loser.

I waited for several days before I broached the subject again. This time I suggested we go to a bar and she could select any man she wanted and I would arrange for him to take her to a room and fuck her. She simply shrugged and told me she would do whatever I wanted her to do but I had better think very carefully about the consequences as I was really pushing her very hard! Of course I knew that but I still wanted to see her getting fucked by another man so badly I was prepared to take any risks necessary. It was agreed we would go to a bar on Friday evening and she would be allowed to select her man.

When I arrived home from work on Friday afternoon early she was already in the process of getting herself ready for the night. She was still in the shower and told me she had been there for over 20 minutes enjoying the warm water splashing on her body. She had also shaved her legs and underarms and had trimmed her bush into a smaller shape than before. She had also shaved all the hair around her cunt, between her legs and around to her asshole. Now her cunt was clearly visible when she was standing up provided she had her legs a little apart. She looked beautiful and for once my cock started to harden and I wanted to fuck her. As soon as I moved towards her she rejected me outright and told me she was going to get fucked by a real man tonight and I could get it somewhere else if I needed it that bad. I knew now I had gone too far with this idea.

She selected a see-through blouse which showed her nipples very clearly and only had a couple of buttons on the front. Her skirt was very short and this showed of her perfect legs. Complete with her high heels she looked very attractive. When we were ready she told me she was going out tonight for some real fun and I would now have to carry the consequences for the rest of my life. I didn't like the sound of that but off we went anyway.

The story of my wife doesn't require much telling. We simply walked into the bar she had selected and fronted up to the bar and bought herself a drink. I was still following behind her and bought myself a drink and stood near her wondering what she was going to do. She downed the drink and then stood at the bar with the empty glass in her hand. It was only about 30 seconds later that a huge black man walked up to her and offered to buy her a drink. Of course she accepted and then they began talking together excluding me completely. They were sitting on bar stools facing each other but she had her legs outside his legs. This forced her dress to move up her thighs, aided by his hand which was on her leg as soon as they sat down. I watched from a nearby table as his hand slowly crept up her leg until he was obviously touching her cunt. His reaction when he reached there was interesting because I am sure he didn't expect to touch bare cunt rather than panties but she hadn't worn them telling me it was quicker this way. He played with her for several minutes and I noticed he brought her to orgasm several times and she seemed to be enjoying herself.

ARGEE
ARGEE
1,448 Followers
12