Sheeja's Carnal Resurrection Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Susimol
Susimol
63 Followers

He was inside me now trying to burrow deeper. He placed his hands on my buttocks which had been kneaded to pulp earlier, and drew me closer pushing inexorably deeper. When he could go no more, he stopped and suddenly drew back. I arched my back at the shock of the reverse movement and he ripped inside again and again and again. I could hear the soft sounds of the springs in the mattress and our bodies, as his mouth sucked on mine with a squishy hiss as if he wanted to drain all the saliva while his member would replenish fluids from below.

I don't remember how long it went on, this vicious battering of primeval lust. All I can remember is the feeling of indescribable lust, agony and rapture which I can never hope to experience again, as my body shattered into orgasm after orgasm. I could feel him crushing me remorselessly as if trying to fuse me to his body as his fiery penis splattered its thick seed into my womb and my vaginal muscles pulling the beast, deeply sucking in the semen by instinct, taking his penis into depths hitherto unknown. I wondered in a fleeting moment of rational thought whether his seed would germinate.

It was with a different mix of confusing emotions that I left the place at 6 in the evening

after he literally chewed and spat me out thrice, my debasement complete as he conquered every inch of my body and spirit. Sheeja gave me a sadistic smile of triumph as I walked out gingerly, nursing my ravaged but replete body.

'We will not bother you again Madam but you can come back whenever you feel like,' was her parting dart.

The body and mind had been scarred forever, changed from the demure unmarked housewife of that morning.

I felt certain that my body now was the breeding ground of a dreadful seedling.

Epilogue

……………..

Denny and Wilson became rich beyond the wildest hopes. Sheeja controlled a chain of beauty parlours in the city luring many more victims to their blissful doom.

Susimol.

Susimol
Susimol
63 Followers
12