Sheena & Leena

Story Info
He gets intimate with girlfriend, her sister, & friend.
3.2k words
2.71
130.2k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
varun
varun
754 Followers

Dear readers,

I'm from kochi [ernakulam].

I never was interested in girls or if i was - i was too shy. So naturally one day i was surprised when my neighbor sheena called me and said would i mind if i would get a photostat for her. She could not go out since no one was in. I agreed i was in doubt was this an invitation. How much ever we progress kochi girls were not yet brave to invite boys. So i hurriedly brought back the copy and almost fell down when she asked me in. So i entered in unknowingly that my life was to change for ever. Let me tell you of me. I am attractive, but a little fat and in my area i was the best in looks & style (others were old men). I had a devilish attraction and most were afraid of me. I remember in school a girl had come to say that she loved me but i kept a stern face & she cried. Many of the boys considered me dangerous but in truth they could have easily defeated me except when i am angry.

I studied in st. Alberts high school when it was known only for rowdism and i had to fight my way to prove myself and its famous that a rowdy with good back up hit me i did not do anything because i knew if i touched him his whole gang would knife me, but he kept on hitting me till i got angry then i started fighting back and it took more than 15 people to hold me back. Later even i was amazed but that time i had only one thought "kill the bastard" so though i was attractive i was more feared than loved though i never fought other than that. Her mother teacher' was a school teacher and her father' a govt employee she brought me cold drinks and we began to talk of things i neared her and said i wasn't aware that she was such brave.

She asked me what did she do. I said she invited me in. Oh that she said as if she invited many (maybe she did i never knew till late) we are only going to talk she said. Are we i asked with a wolfish grin and neared her and said i liked her chain. She did not get my trick and fell 4 it that's an old chain she said but so beautiful i said and neared her as to examine the chain while my fingers slided on her chain it also glided touching her breast till my fingers caught her nipple and pressed she jumped back not expecting me to be so fast "wow wow you are fast" she said "what did you expect when you called someone in while all was out?

I asked she replied "you know mom said you were a good boy, but i was sure you walking in silence & your good appearances towards elders were simply to fool all, but they wouldn't believe" now i began to regret that i had done that. I said sorry. She laughed. I said "do you know that i always dreamed of you? She seemed surprised but she was pleased and i continued my sweet talk 4 some time then i moved nearer. " would you show me" i asked "what" she asked back i touched her breast and she smiled "you are stubborn' i replied that i had never seen a naked girl before. In a way what i said was true i never had seen a girl naked with her permission (i was still a virgin) but she thought i was telling to please her she smiled and said no i began to beg and she was enjoying every moment then i said i am going if you don't like me "who said i didn't like you?"she called behind me i stopped again i was in doubt was she teasing me or was it invitation? I turned then said "ok strip - in 5 mints or i am gone" she cried out "you should know kerala girls don't do this stuff especially virgins" i almost laughed as she said as if saying how are you i turned my back and walked she barred my way.

If you want to go you go but not angrily we part as friends " i got angry "i know your type" i said "they love 2 tease i got no time 4 this go & select someone else"

"ok!k!"she said "sit down, don't get angry" i stood rooted at my spot. I never dreamt she would do this. I was happy with talking dirty with her. She pushed me to the chair and opened the top buttons of her dress then slowly looked at me as if must i continue. I rose as if to go she quickly removed the top and sat in her bra. My words froze in my mouth and i looked at her as she removed her bra. Her breast were bigger than i imagined considering her slim figure. I moved near her "ahh!ahh!no touching " she said as if a school teacher like her mother. I began to beg "please sheena, one touch " i was now ready to do anything for that one touch "ok only once " and i almost grabbed her breast and pulled her down and began licking and sucking her breast she screamed "you idiot i said only touching " i said sorry, but happy that i got more i asked her to remove her pants too which she said no. I said who hasn't seen a half naked girl i want to see the other half. She said you are crazy. I said show me the other half or i am not speaking 2 you anymore you teaser.

I acted angry she put on her top & i thought the show was over when i found her fumbling with her knots. There was no necessary 4 her 2 show the other half 4 i was hooked, even if she wouldn't show i would now follow her as a dog after a meat. She knew it too but she was a sex maniac. She pulled down her pants to show her in a pink underwear. I said more & she said no suddenly i heard a coughing sound and there was no time 4 her to pull up her pants. She suddenly sat on the sofa and pulled down her top which covered her thigh & began 2 read a book as if nothing happened. My heart missed a beat as i saw a old man emerge from the next room. " our neighbour" she introduced and continued 2 read i stood as if hit by a lorry.

Do you wonder why - because sheena was naked from her waist, her top covered her thighs barely, a closer look would reveal her sitting in her panties and that girl sat as if nothing happened. The old man looked at me and asked me some questions to which i muttered something heaven knows what the old man then sat on a chair near her and i almost ran out. After some time she said don't you have 3 take your medicine, its in the bed room and the old man excused himself & left and she began to giggle. I admired her guts and unknowingly i began to fall in love with her - a dangerous mistake. But i knew not then

The next day held better promises 4 me. Her mom & dad would go to work & her sisters sheeja & shiji would go and again she would be alone and moreover i was invited with a promise to finish the show she had began. As soon as all left i found myself on her steps. She smiled an eager smile. I told her to begin she said what's the hurry? Haven't you heard of foreplay? I jumped up and began pressing here & there.

She pushed me off i want 2 introduce someone. Who? Your grandmother? I asked. She was that crazy. No my friend leena. I found myself facing a beautiful girl tall & slim with lips & looks of manisha koirala(indian film star)"hi" she said in her sexy voice. Danger bell rang all around as i shook her hands, but i cared 4 nothing. She sat near me and talked of many things except sex. I came to know that she was sheenas closest friend (something like a homo. I didn't know kerala girls had so much advanced) she lived in kalmassery with her mother and 2 sisters and i was thinking maybe she only wanted a good talk. Then sheena went to bring some cold drinks. Leena touched my pants and asked "is this a new one?"" nope" i replied in a trembling voice.

" some pants do not have easy zips. Hows yours?"she asked again. I knew she was teasing me with my own trick. I stood rooted as her hands glided around my zip. I felt my cock rising in salute she opened and her moved in like a snake and grabbed my dick and started jacking off. After some time with a smile she bend down and began to suck. I could hold no longer, within secs of her sweet lips began to suck me i spurted a ton of cum into her mouth. She wiped me clean with her tongue then pulled over my underwear and closed my zip and moved off to a sofa as sheena entered. Till today i don't know if leena did this of her account or was it pre-planned by sheena. With leena this went on whenever we met when sheena was around sometimes when sheena goes to bathe she strips and let me watch and suck her rarely she allows me to insert in her pussy & ass but never allows me to cum in her except her ass or mouth. I rarely used 2 get 2 fuck leena & when i did it was onam 4 me.

My adventure with sheena continued. We used 2 go out 2 places like g. C. D. A complex, caravan ice cream parlor in broadway & st. Antonys kaloor church. Whenever she wore skirts she used to pull up a little as if in accident & show her panties & would giggle as the onlookers gazed wide eyed. Surprisingly i found out that she had no boy friends other than those who would come to her for a shot at her pussy. Her p. L. F`s (pussy lover friends) were many i was the only one who said ilu before seeing her pussy, thats why she said that she showed me her pussy. I turned red, actually i began to like her after seeing her pussy too or else she was just a normal girl with nothing of any intrest, but there was something that attracted me in her - maybe her crazy voyeurism or perhaps i was sex thirsty or perhaps simpler put she was the one easily available but lets leave my thoughts behind for i have to introduce 2 more characters

My sex life got an amazing turn when she got admission to m. C. A course in erode, coimbatore-madras. One day she called me & said in a deep sad voice "its time 4 us 2 part" i was stunned 2 years had passed but other than seeing or touching i hadn't fucked her(mainly i didn't try i am sure if i had i would have got that, but my mind was on leena )i was afraid did she find about leena when she said i got admission in tamilnadu 4 mca.. I said that isn't a reason 4 cutting our bonds she looked uncomfortable & turned towards me "cant you understand i will be back only after 3 years" "so what you will come 4 holidays wont you?" she looked desperate "isn't it better if we re united after 3 years if you are interested" now i understood i was facing the real sheena not the one with tease but the one with ambition. She was looking forward 2 a world of boys & freedom.

Who would know what she did in another state especially considering what she did under their nose. She wanted no bonds to tie her down or ask what she did. But i had began 2 love this crazy girl but now i realized she did not even like me. For some reason her plf`s had dried out & i was the only source now with such a wide range----- i did not blame her perhaps i 2 would do the same. Now i turned to my real self - cold and dangerous with a sly grin which had send shivers in my college days i said "then we have to celebrate, right dear?" she caught my voice and turned "you are angry" "no, i feel like a fool' i smiled and continued sitting down" perhaps you better give me something 2 remember u" by this time i had a collection of her love letters.

I began my black mail what do you want? She asked suddenly cold "u" i replied and she was genuinely surprised. She may have thought i was after money or something. She smiled and put on the music and slowly danced to it and began to strip i watched her remove her top then her green bra then slowly to her green churidar pants showing off her blue panties, then turning around she removed her panties i watched her ass and her split then she turned and i viewed her pussy full of hair. I pulled her near and kissed her pussy then grabbed her ass and fingered it then i pulled out my dick & rammed it deep into her pussy. She said"mmmmmmmmmmaaaaahhhhhhh" i grabbed her breast and pinched her nipple. I felt all heaven coming as i cummed in her pussy later as i came to my sense i was horrified she understood "no condom-don't worry i wont be preg i was cautious i knew it would end to this".

I felt anger rise in me was this the girl i loved - so cold. She told me 2 dress & went to the bathroom after some time i felt the door open thinking it was sheena i did not look & got up naked and began 2 dress. She came in and began 2 change her dress it was then i looked at the short figure. It was sheeja "r you staying here?" she asked " no, why " i asked and quickly dressed "oh i thought like the last fellow you are going 2 stay here" " which last fellow" i asked almost grabbing her. She said that sheena had brought 2 of her friends here one day & said that after college day celebrations [st. Pauls college ] their bus had missed so they had to stay there & in the night when she went 2 pee she had seen sheena, her sister sucking one of the fellows penis while the other licked hers. Then they made her on 4s and 1 inserted in her pussy & the other in her ass then they splashed a liquid on her face with their penis and she began 2 suck them "did they do anything 2 you " i asked knowing these types well. Not that day, but the next day when she said she had come from dance class they was there she had went to the room to dress and while she was removing they entered and began 2 change in front of her when she looked they were rubbing their dick (big things she said) she had never seen a mans

They told her that their underwear were on the top of the cupboard hid by sheena & would she help them by taking it she stood shyly when she was in her shemmis (a type of underskirt) one of them lifted her as she was searching the top they had a good view of her orange panties then he lowered her 2 his face and put her legs across his shoulder her small pussy was split open to his face she found a tingling sensation on her pussy and looked down and saw one was licking her thru her panties she tried to get down when the other pulled off her panties & she stood naked exposing her cunt to ones face while her ass 2 the other who inserted his finger in her ass & she shot forward straight to the other ones mouth who began 2 lick her they pushed her to the bed and thrust his penis to hr mouth she remembered what her sister did yesterday & began to suck them one of them split open her pussy and inserted. She remembered a great pain but could not scream out due to the dick of the other man who kept on thrusting.

They fucked her left &right and in the middle shiji came she was surprised &they pushed her in after a little struggling she too began to enjoy. I had stopped dressing listening to her tale & was rock high she glanced at my hard on & slowly touched it "would you like 2 see " i asked she smiled i pulled off my underwear & stood infront of her she took it in her hand and pulled the skin to & fro then slowly sucked it i removed her dress & pressed her breasts she knelt on the bed and sucked me while i pushed in rhythm. I was surprised to see leena slowly come in & began to lick sheejas pussy followed by sheena who began to undress leena soon both were rolling on the bed and doing 69 with a stab i realized leena was a lesbian and maybe sheena too though i think sheena may even fuck a dog she was so sex crazy but she never showed it until you became her friend by crook or hook.

I watched the 2 ladies roll over & my thrust in sheejas mouth increased till i splashed in her mouth but it was never down i turned her around & fucked her ass & again ejaculated then shiji came with a man. I think it was her uncle or her dads friend

Theres a lot 2 say on sheena. I would only like 2 add if shes in you are neighborhood you would never believe her to be a sex maniac until you met her other side sheena today has dumped me saying her marriage is near &she want no connection with me so that people may say something. I let her go i had her letters i could call upon her anytime even after marriage did i say letter or was it photos. My memory is weakening its around a year now since i have met or spoke with her i too avoid her for i fear i may again fall in love------or am i still in love??

varun
varun
754 Followers