Sheep's Clothing

Story Info
Freshman Year: a new life.
937 words
3.44
13.6k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first story. There is no sex in this one because this is meant to be a series but I am planning on adding a BDSM theme to it. Enjoy!

Kara

Chapter One

"I finally made it," Laura said as she exhaled a breathe of relief. She stood in front of the dorm she would be living in for the next three years (she promised herself that she would find an apartment by senior year) and smiled as she admired the old but sturdy university building. To anyone who passed by her, Laura would look like the typical freshman girl. She stands at 5' 4" and has a small frame, but well toned legs from years of high school sports. She has a natural tan that makes her body seem to have a slight glow and her deep chestnut hair falls down to the middle of her back. Her heart-shaped face is complimented by her full lips and her liquid amber colored eyes, eyes that sometimes startle people when they first meet Laura.

When the ecstatic freshman decided that she had gazed upon the building for long enough, she picked up her suitcase and entered. But not before she saw a man take a picture of his wife and daughter, who was holding a suitcase similar to hers. Laura tried to fight back the tears as a wave of sorrow washed over her. "No! You will not let them ruin your day! You have a new life now, you have to move on." Laura scolded herself quietly. With that she pushed all memories of her parents out of her head, put on her best smile, and headed up the stairs.

Once on her floor, Laura slowly passed each door until she came to her door. 'Her door,' she thought to herself. 'This will be where I live, this door is the only thing blocking me from my new life.' But when she reached for the handle she realized that the door was already ajar and music was being played from the other side. Laura cautiously pushed open the door and saw a tall figure with its back to her. But even from behind, Laura saw that this girl was beautiful. Her long cream colored legs ran up to a small round butt, something that Laura had always envied, that then connected to a small waist. Her thin flawless arms were gracefully moving in different directions as she neatly placed her clothes in her drawers. All the while her head was bobbing slightly to the music, making her short auburn hair sway from side to side.

The girl must have felt Laura's eyes on her, for suddenly she stopped moving and turned towards the door. It was then that she locked gazes with stunning amber eyes. In those eyes she saw kindness, and smiled for she was relived that got paired with a good roommate. "Hi I'm Kara," she said in a truly excited voice.

"I'm Laura," the freshman chimed, trying to match Kara's enthusiasm.

"I hope you don't mind, but I already chose my side of the room."

"No I don't care, I am just glad I'm finally here."

" I know! I still can't believe that I am finally in college."

Laura smiled and then rolled her suitcase to her side of the room. She unpacked all her clothes and then headed to the bathroom to put away the rest of her things. When she stepped inside she knew instantly that Kara had already been in there. The counter was littered with brightly colored perfume bottles and makeup. Laura was never the flirtatious kind of girl and so her minimal makeup and hair supplies seemed inadequate compared to Kara's. When she stepped out of the bathroom she saw that Kara was trying to picj out an outfit.

"Hey," Kara said as she dug through her now disheveled drawer, "I heard there was this party at a sorority for any girls who are thinking about pledging. Do you wanna come?"

"Sure I haven't even thought about pledging but it sounds fun. What should I wear?"

"Well.... " Kara said as she magically pulled out a pair of shorts and a blouse from her clutter, "I was going to wear this, but now I don't really like it, so maybe I'll wear this, but what shoes will I wear...." Kara went on like this for about an hour with Laura nodding her head at appropriate times. She had always wanted a sister to talk about clothes with, and Kara seemed to be perfect for the job. As Kara was trying on her third outfit, Laura had found a sleeveless green blouse and a knee-high black skirt to wear. She decided to be adventurous today and wear her pair of strappy black heels and apply a little more makeup then she usually did for parties. Laura admired herself in the mirror as she thought about how she would reinvent herself this year. 'I will be smart, adventurous...sexy. Yes, this year I'll be sexy.'

"Oh my god, you look hot!" Kara said. Laura turned around to face her roommate, who was now wearing a low cut mid-thigh red dress. Her dress brought out the natural highlights in her hair and her dark red lipstick put the cherry on the cake.

"Me?" Laura replied "Look at you, you are dress to kill."

"That I am," Kara giggled "Are you ready for your first college party?"

"Oh Yeah!" Laura said with a mischievous smile. And so the dangerously hot duo stepped out of their dorm room and into the night.