Sheila Obeys Her Doctor's Orders

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Morganauk
Morganauk
17 Followers

'Now pee in the bucket.'

Sheila was desperate to pee but much as she strained she couldn't force out a drop with him watching her. He came round the back of her and started rubbing her clit steadily. To her disgust she pushed her bottom towards him and started to get wet! He rubbed with one hand and spanked her bare ass with the other. She felt an orgasm building inside her and at her moment of release she peed all over Dr Rib's hands, which unfortunately were no longer clad in the plastic gloves!

'You are such a delicious slut Sheila! Have you no shame? Of course I'm going to have to spank you again now.'

Sheila opened her mouth but no words came out. She was truly shocked at herself, never before had she experienced such a powerful orgasm. Her mind was in total confusion; here she stood half-covered in her own piss, kidnapped by a mad man and yet she had never felt freer in her life. She stood motionless, as time seemed to stand still.

She was brought back cruelly to reality by a hard shove that sent her to her knees. Dr Rib pushed her down onto her hands and forced her to crouch in her own pee, her face inches from the wet ground. Her bottom was perfectly positioned for correction.

The doctor opened his briefcase and pulled out a large wooden paddle.

She stiffened with fright; she knew fine well what the intended target was going to be and yet a tingle of excitement swept through her naked body at the thought of further chastisement by this strong man.

SMACK

The first blow caused to cry out in pain. It hurt so much more than she imagined!

THWACK SMACK THWACK

'Please that's enough' she wailed. 'I've learnt my lesson Sir.'

The doctor just chuckled whilst admiring the pink shade developing on those delicious, previously white globes of flesh. He would be deciding when the lesson had been learnt, not this self-important little madam.

THWACK SMACK THWACK

Her ass was on fire now. It hurt so much as the heat seared through her naughty bottom and yet after each well placed stroke she raised her cheeks dutifully in readiness for the next blow.

The doctor caressed her buttocks now and she found herself crouched lower willing his fingers towards her moist pussy. He was well aware of her desire as he slipped two fingers into that dark wet hole. She gasped with pleasure and tried to grip them further inside her.

THWACK! SMACK! THWACK!

'Oh yes!' she yelled now welcoming his treatment of her. She unashamedly started riding his fingers.

'You are such a hot little bitch Sheila! I'm going to fuck that tight little asshole of yours, but I won't be gentle like your husband.'

'Oh I never allow him to do that!' she exclaimed in horror.

'You mean he's never ass fucked you?'

'No I don't let him touch me there at all. I mean it's not nice is it?'

She could tell that the doctor was going to take a very different view as he withdrew his long fingers from her soaking pussy.

'You are a selfish as well as an arrogant little slut. I'm going to loosen up that precious hole of yours so hubby can take his fill of you. If you were mine I would whip that pretty ass crimson every night until you begged me to tongue, finger and fuck it. Prepare yourself Sheila.'

She watched wide-eyed as he got some lubricating gel from his briefcase and started working it into her puckered asshole. Deeper and deeper he pushed and her legs started to tremble in fear.

She looked over her shoulder and saw him pull down his zip. She held her breath as she waited for him to release his cock, suddenly excited at the thought of seeing him. She gasped aloud as she saw 9 inches of rock-hard dick ready to fuck her tight little bottom. She didn't know if she was shaking with fright or lust now, perhaps a little of both.

He grasped her ass cheeks and spread her wide as the knob of his magnificent manhood pressed at her opening. He pushed it in steadily at first and then more vigorously. Sheila felt she might split in two with this monstrous cock pummelling her from behind. She screamed and cried as she tried to accustom her body to this assault.

Eventually the pain subsided a little and she felt his hands reaching for her hair as he used them as reins as he rode her fast and furious. He reached underneath and rubbed her clit as they got into a steady rhythm together. She started to moan and groan as pain gave way to lust and pleasure. She loved his heavy balls slapping against her thighs as he penetrated deep inside her asshole.

She felt another orgasm developing within her as she thrust back against this huge man. He continued to play with her swollen sensitive clitoris as she reached her peak. She could hardly bear the sensations ravaging through her body as she shuddered and shook with ecstasy.

'Oh yes! Fuck me you bastard! Oh God! Oh fuck!'

She was out of control now thrusting and screaming like a wild animal, nothing else mattered at that moment, just the fuck, causing her pussy to throb and body to tingle all over. She felt liberated and had let herself go like that before. Even as she came back down to earth she felt his strong masterly hands spanking her hot needy buttocks, drawing out every last bit of sensation she could bear. Finally she flopped exhausted, sated in her lust and desire.

'Thank you doctor,' she said. 'But I wish it had been my husband.'

He gave her a knowing smile.

'If it was Sheila tell me what you would have him do.'

'Well I wish he would spank me and……' her voice drifted off as she started to feel shy all of a sudden.

'I want you to tell me everything that you would enjoy your husband to do to you.'

'As well as spanking I want him to finger my asshole, lick it, tongue it and fuck it. I want him to control me for his pleasure and do anything he wants to me to.' It was hard for Sheila to admit it but she meant every word.

'Yes!' At last!'

Sheila looked around wildly; she knew that voice. Doctor Rib pulled back the curtain and there stood Dave grinning all over his face. She saw a knowing look pass between the two men. The realisation dawned on her; the whole thing had been set up! She was speechless, for once.

Dr Rib broke the silence explaining that her husband had asked for his help as he had heard about him from other men in their neighbourhood that he had a 100% success record for 'loosening up' uptight disobedient wives.

'Come here,' commanded Dave and Sheila obediently walked, head lowered submissively, towards her husband.

'I have the whole thing on video and from now on things are going to change in our household. You will thank the doctor by getting on your knees and licking his cock and balls clean of cum.'

'Yes Sir,' she answered meekly. She had a whole new respect for Dave now and to be honest felt a little intimidated by him.

She dutifully knelt down and licked for all she was worth. She got his knob all shiny and clean and licked up and down his shaft. When she had finished she grinned up at him, her mouth covered in gooey cum smiling like the cat that got the cream.

'Thank you Doctor Rib.'

She turned and ran to Dave falling at his feet and clasping his legs knowing that a whole new exciting episode was starting in their married lives together.

He pulled her up and bent her over the desk and proceeded to hand-spank her already scarlet bottom, good and hard, before plunging his cock deep inside her already sore bottom. Oh she screamed and wailed at first with the pain but before long Dave's little slut wife was begging for more.

When he had satisfied himself and forced her to lick him clean as well. He told her to go and get into the car and wait for him, naked.

'Just wait until I get you home Sheila. You are in for some punishment my girl for making me wait so long.'

Sheila couldn't wait...

I welcome any feedback - thanks for reading my story.

Morganauk
Morganauk
17 Followers
12