Sheila Pays the Tab

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kippy189
Kippy189
304 Followers

"Now we'll see if you're worth twelve hundred bucks," he said. His knees flexed against my legs and he spread my pussy lips apart with his fingers before I felt his engorged cock head pressed between them. I reached down between my legs to help adjust the angle. His rod was hard against my fingers. I pressed upwards, underneath his cock head until it was poised at the opening to my womanhood. Thank heavens I was soaking wet because his cock stretched the walls of my vagina impossibly apart as he slowly pushed into me.

"Oh god," I moaned. I had never felt so, so full before. He gently pushed himself inside sparking an electrical charge in my vagina as his black cock spread the ultrasensitive walls apart. "OH GOD!" I moaned louder.

The feeling in my vagina was incredible. So this was what sex was all about I thought. When Mark made love to me I always enjoy when he brings me to climax, but this, this was a new sexual awakening. Perhaps it was the excitement of being fucked by a black man, but I now realized that for me at least, size does matter. I wasn't sure how far Stevens was in me but I'd never known the feeling of a cock in so deep and so big.

He pulled out most of the way and I could feel the vacuum inside my pussy as it reluctantly let him go. And then he pushed back in, farther this time causing every nerve in my vagina to fire as his cock slid by them; farther he pushed until I felt his groin come in contact with my buttocks. "Oh god that's incredible," I groaned. I was crazy with desire. "Oh god fuck me," I breathed heavily.

He began slowly; sending waves of electricity throughout my body. I've never been very vocal during love making, but I couldn't help myself as I moaned each time he pushed in. His cock was exciting nerves in my vagina that had ever been touched before. I never wanted him to stop.

I sensed the bouncer move around to the side of the desk so that he could get a better view. Then I heard the chair that my husband was sitting in scrape on the floor. He had also moved so he could see Stevens' black cock plunging into his wife's white pussy.

Although they were only a couple of feet away, witnessing my wanton lust, I didn't care. All that I cared about was how Stevens' big black cock made me feel. I reveled in the sucking sound my pussy was making as it slid in and out; sure that if his cock felt so good to me that I felt good to him as well.

I felt my toes tingling and knew that was the precursor to another orgasm. I squeezed my eyes shut and tried to relax to prolong the onset of my orgasm, but I couldn't help myself and a tremendous wave swept through my body. I cried out in an anguished sounding shriek as wave after wave coursed through my entire body as his big cock kept pistoning in and out.

My climax finally subsided and Stevens stopped for a moment with his cock buried deep inside of me, allowing me to catch my breath. Then he started again, faster now, but having just cum in my mouth, he seemed to be taking forever and I lost all sense of time. However in no time he had me moaning again. It felt different now. My pussy seemed to ache with desire and I wanted him to cum inside of me, but at the same time I didn't want him to ever stop. Thank heavens I was leaning over his desk because I don't know if I could have held myself up.

He continued to fuck me from behind for what seemed like twenty minutes at a steady pace. My breasts, slick with perspiration, squeaked on the wooden desk top as he pushed my body forward with each thrust. My throat was dry from moaning. Finally I heard him start to breathe harder and I felt my toes tingling again.

"Oh man, what a sweet white cunt," he said, breathing heavily now.

"Oh god fill me up," I pleaded. "Fill my pussy with your hot black cum."

His pace quickened and his groin began slapping against my butt cheeks. I cried out, "OH YES, OH GOD, NOW, PULLEEZ," I begged

The slap, slap, slap of my ass cheeks was louder than the slurping of my pussy as he pounded into me with animal thrusts. No noise came out of my dry throat as I felt him explode inside of me. I had a tremendous climax, but this time centered in my groin as I felt his black seed filling my pussy.

Finally he stopped, pressing his groin against my ass, keeping his cock inside of me as far as it would go. We were both gasping for breath and I felt like a rag doll.

After a couple of minutes he regained his breath and pulled out. I immediately felt the wetness on my thighs as his sperm leaked from my pussy. I turned my head and became aware of the bouncer massaging his cock through his pants while he stared. He was, I was sure, hoping that his boss was going to let him take me next.

I looked at the lust on his face and almost wanted him to step up behind me and fill the void in my pussy. I looked at Mark. His mouth was open and he was enthralled as he watched Stevens' cum drip down my leg onto the stockings.

Stevens pulled up his pants and broke the silence. "Well Mrs. Thomas I have to admit that was almost worth twelve hundred." The bouncer's eyes got wide; I was sure in anticipation of getting a turn, but Stevens continued, "Why don't I have Charles call you a cab and you and I can meet sometime in the future to finish settling up your account."

The look of dismay on the bouncer's face was priceless while my cuckolded husband just looked like he was in a daze.

The three of them silently watched me while I struggled to pull up and then zip my skirt. I buttoned my blouse and tried to ignore the wetness dripping down my thighs. Actually I didn't want to ignore it. I wanted to let the wetness remind me how it felt to have Richards' black cock inside of me.

When I was dressed Richards nodded his head in a way that let the bouncer know that he was to lead my husband out the door before me. Richards took my arm after Mark was out of hearing range and handed me his card. "I meant what I said Mrs. Thomas. I want you come back again."

I almost said that I would stay if he wanted me to, but I took the card and said quietly, "It's Sheila. Please call me Sheila." I lifted my face and kissed him tenderly on the lips before turning away to follow my husband out the door; knowing that my life would never be the same.

Kippy189
Kippy189
304 Followers
12