Sheila's Workout

Story Info
She teases neighbour with private masturbation.
8.3k words
4.29
69.7k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jaques
jaques
1 Followers

This story is fictional. It contains explicit sexual scenes.

Fetishes covered in this story : Masturbation, Bodyfluids like pussycum and sweat Exhibitionism, Voyeurism and Panty-Fetish

* * * * *

PART I

I will start by telling you something about me.

I’m Sheila, 22 years old, studying medicine. My height is about 6 Foot tall, I have dark brown hair, a trained body, and some firm breasts size D and chocolate brown eyes. The guys keep telling me I’ve got an ass to die for and some gorgeous legs. I’m addicted to fetishism. One of my preferred fetish is exhibitionism. It really turns me on to give guys a hard time by flashing my most intimate parts. Most of the time the poor guy gets a hard on in his pants and is really embarrassed by that. That's why I like to make shy man uneasy. They look so cute and helpless! Unlike most of the other girls I’m not looking for a boyfriend I just wanna have fun!

So it comes that Jimmy is one of my favourite toys to play with. He is a neighbour living across the street in a flat. He is very shy and keeps staring at my body every time I give him the occasion. When he stares at me is usually just dissemble and let him look.

Normally I would have had to learn and study but it was Weekend and I was in a naughty mood. I had something better to do then to sit around and keep on learning. I decided to give little Jimmy an experience he would certainly remember...

Both of our windows were on the same height on 2nd floor and in the same position. I'm asking myself if the one who build up this buildings was a voyeur... If none of us had closed the curtains we could peek directly into each others room.

I looked out of the window to check if he was sitting behind his desk He was studying physics and was always very busy learning his stuff night & day. But I knew that he was not always learning even if he appeared to. I caught him several times masterbating when I came out of the shower to dress for the evening. I saw his hand move very fast under his desk while he was pretending to read something in his books.

He was somehow looking cute, with his funny cut black hair and grey eyes. If he only wouldn’t be so shy … but that was something I preferred over being rude.

I decided to start my little show. I went over to the window and pushed the curtains aside. Now he would be able to see everything of my little home. It was about 10 am in the morning and I was full of energy. I needed a little workout to keep my body in shape. I put on nothing but a black pair of panties and my grey gym-top, turned on the radio music and sat down on my training bike. They were playing 'I can’t get no satisfaction' from the Stones. Getting the rhythm I moved my legs faster and faster. Feeling the muscles in my legs work was a feeling I liked. I worked my legs up and down and started to feel the first trickles of sweat running down my back. A few minutes later I was sweating all over and you could see the sweat wetting my t-shirt and flowing down over my ass and legs.

I looked over to the window to make sure I got his full attention. Seeing my gaze and smile upon him he looked shyly away still pretending to read his book...

But I saw the dirty little spyglass standing aside on his table. He liked to watch me close this nasty boy. So did I. Come closer little boy I thought and smiled. I wanted to give him the full show and turned on the heating to sweat even more. I knew that he liked watching my glistening body all over. I stripped of my shirt leaving my breasts naked bouncing up and down while I continued my wild ride on the bike. The radio played 'Devil Inside' by INXS which got me really so hot that I could feel trickles of sweat running down my bare tits glistening all over by now. The sweat gathered at my already hard nipples, dripping down to my thighs continuing its way to my working calf and flowing down to my feet and vanished toes.

All this got me more and more excited. I felt the heat invading the lower parts of my body. To get more lust out of it I concentrated on my pussy. I was contracting and relaxing the muscles inside. Oh boy that felt really nice. The lust spread out inside my pussy pressing against the fabric of my panties. Still driving I started rubbing myself against and the hard rubber seat working my ass back and forth. The wetness, my own pussycum started flowing out of my panties mixing together with my sweat. My cocktail of love juice ran down my bare legs.

What about my little friend? I caught the reflection of his binoculars in the corner of my eyes. This proved that he was watching really close. Good boy, I thought to myself. I stopped driving and gave him a dirty little smile and took one hand to work on my breasts titillating my nipples. The other hand wandered down to the inside of my now soaked panties. I started to rub my clit causing more of my cum juice to ooze out my snatch. Hmm yes! I loved playing with myself while another one was watching, I slowly slid a finger inside my cunt and felt my hot and wet flesh embracing the touch. Enjoying myself I licked my tongue over my lips still having an eye on Jimmy. I could see his binoculars waving unsteady in a rhythm telling me that he must be enjoying the show and touching himself.

A worked my pussy and tits a few more minutes and pulled my finger out my hot twat. You could see the white and creamy goo on it. Just looking at my finger bathed in my own cum turned me on. I started licking off the juice with my tongue, working the way up and down. After having sucked the goo of it, I stuck the finger immediately back into my pussy to get more of the creamy cum. I started to suck on my finger like as if it were a man's cock. I love the musky scent and taste of my twat!!

But I wanted to continue my workout and resumed driving. To keep my lust on top I continued rubbing my pussy against the bike. Because of my sticky love juice wetting the seat and my thighs all over I could hear the dirty slopping sounds when I moved my thighs up and down. Between my burning hot fleshes of my thighs I could feel the heat getting hotter and hotter. The waves of pleasure were coming faster and faster. I was driving myself crazy!

Moving on like this for a few more minutes was more than I could take. I stopped my ride on stood down on the floor. I bent over and pushed the point of the seat together with the fabric of my panties into my pussy. I was unbelievable; I fucked the seat of my own bike!

I was breathing hard now pushing the seat with my panties deeper into my cunt. I wanted more and pinched and stimulated my nipples. Oooooh yes... I could feel the heat rising up inside me and hold the pleasure on, stopped and went on, to extend the duration. My body fluids sweat and pussy cum were running down the inside of my legs. I loved to ride my bike!

My muscles contracted and I hold breath thrusting myself against the seat, working harder on my rigid nipples I couldn't stop it even more. UUuuuuuuuuuuhh GOOOD!!!!!!! I came on my seat and pushed out a lot of girl goo. Spasms invaded my body and the orgasm was terribly intense. It felt amazing. I rubbed my clit to squeeze out more of my juice and prolong the orgasm. Ahh it felt so good so nasty that it made me shiver. It took a long time till I started to relax and feeling a piece inside me. I leaved a big spot of wetness on my seat and took of my panties. While I ran my tongue over the cream of my rubber seat I rubbed my pussy and stuffed the panties deep inside to make sure they got all of the sticky cum.

After being sure that there was nothing left on the saddle I pulled out my panties of my swollen shaved pussy, put them into a zip bag, and ziplocked the treasure. Like this my female scent was perfectly preserved. But this would be for later...

PART II

But even with my body being soaking wet I had not finished my workout yet!

I continued with some stretching. I turned to the wall opposed to the window and exposed my bare butt to Jimmy. He got a great shot on my perfect ass. After about 30 seconds I got up turned around and put my hands on the back head turning the upper part of my body to the left and right causing my tits to bounce every time I turned. Jimmy seemed to like my shaking tits.

I moved over to the wall and faced the window which was about my height. I moved my right leg up to my stomach and gripped my foot and stretched my whole leg showing Jimmy how flexible I was, knee close to my face. Standing in that position he got a perfect view on my glistening pink and smoothly shaved vagina. The hands holding his binoculars were shaking. I was giving him some serious trouble to hold them steady. His cock must have been very hard by now - I thought to myself. I held that position about 30 sec. and changed leg. I could feel thin lines of sweat running down my foot along my calfs, flowing deliciously around my swollen outstanding pussylips and meeting at my little anus.

I lied on my back and showed Jimmy the scissors. Spreading and Crossing my legs giving him a lot of nice views on my crotch. Even with my clothes on I managed to give men a hard on watching me exercise this way. Poor Jimmy - it made me grin. I wanted to show him more so I pulled my legs behind my head and flashed my cute butthole and pussy to him. I thought he must be masterbating right now... So why don't give more to look at? I locked my arms behind my knees exposing my twat and ass. I think he must have been dying for a little lick on that. I spread my cuntlips apart to complete the show. I was getting hot inside again. Moist was already spreading inside my cunt. Nasty bitch that I am I couldn't let finger out my twat and licked it up again. He must have enjoyed the show because I could see his other hand fondling his pants under the desk. I moved over to the bridge position pushing myself up and making sure he could see between my legs.

After a minute of stroking and touching myself I stood up turned around and bend over till my hands reached my feet. This way he got another glance at my wet cunt and exposed ass. Even upside down I could see my friend masterbating and having trouble to hold the binoculars steady. His other hand came up and steadied the bins whiled turning on the zooming. This dirty little sun of bitch I thought smiling, I could imagine him zooming close to my anus and cunt. I reached up and spread my pussylips wide apart to give him a detailed inside view. Jimmy didn't try to hide it anymore he masterbated with one hand while holding his 'close-up tool' in the other. I wanted to show him my pussykiss that's how I call it. I sat on my chair, pulled up my feet aside my ass and pushed my butt to the front to be sure he could see my butthole to nearly laying on my chair. I spread open my cunt wide and contracted and relaxed my cunt muscles. This caused my hole to open and close which like it were blowing some kisses. He seemed to appreciate rubbing his hard cock even faster. I worked on flexing my pussy walls. From time to time I flexed my sphincter which showed my anus winking. That view drove Jimmy mad letting him masterbate furiously.

Giving birth again to my pleasure I still went on blowing him sensual kisses with my pussy while slowly sliding a finger into my ass. I probed my asshole with one finger while holding my pussy wide opened. Because of my cum flooding out of my cunt I could hear the slurping sounds of my pussy closing and opening. Smack, smack smack my pussy said which sounded like: 'come over and taste me!'

I watched him trembling more and more he must have been not far away from cumming now. I turned my finger inside my ass and gave him company by another. Oh yes! I loved that. It felt too good. I have the luck that just with contracting my vaginal muscles I can bring myself to orgasm. So I concentrated on the sounds of my dripping wet snatch and worked on my butthole. I could feel the heat rising up again. Moving my fingers deeper into my ass I felt again the waves of pleasure coming up. Uuuhh I wanted to hold it a little bit longer maximizing my pleasure I took out my dirty little assfinger and licked it up while rubbing my clit with the other hand. I could feel the pussycum oozing out and dripping on the floor. I couldn't take it anymore and slammed my fingers into my ass again. That was too much I felt my body stiffen and my orgasm exploding from deep inside. Aahhhhhhhh uuuuhhH YES!!!!

At same moment I saw little Jimmy cumming all over place. His cock didn't stop pumping out the sperm. I spread my cunt lips even wider and flexed my vaginal muscles forcing the goo out of it. Jimmy's orgasm seemed to last as long as mine. We were both climaxing to the max! I rubbed my clit to pull more juice out of my cunt. I dipped my fingers in and smeared it over my lips savouring the good stuff with my tongue. Hhhm the felt good my body was shivering by pleasure. I pulled my fingers out of my ass, played with my nipples and went back to my anus which I was titillating softly with my fingernails. I shuddered every time I stroked over my brown eye. My climax seemed endless. Again it took some long minutes until my body began to relax.

After coming down a bit I put my Polaroid camera on the desk and took a great shot of my cum soaked pussy wrote 'Have Fun' on the back and placed it inside a small parcel. I then reopened the plastic bag and took out the panties which I used on my cunt again. I smeared the goo on the panties until it was completely soaked. Now my black pair panties were cum stained all over and smelled like heaven. I put them safely in the back again, locked it up and added the bag to the parcel. I took a deep red Lipstick and wrote 'For Jimmy' on it.

Jimmy saw me grinning widely at him and blushed red. How sweet he was... He quickly shot the curtains. You little voyeur you seemed to like the show huh? I think I really got him off. And this without even touching him!

PART III

After taking a good shower I put on a very short white dress with cross strapped sandels. I went out and took the Jimmy-parcel with me. I placed the parcel in front of his door and got into my car driving into the city for shopping. I wondered what he might think while opening my present. Would he masturbate? I hoped he would.

While walking around I noticed several guys peering at my gorgeous legs. Which I naturally well trained and had a nicely tanned soft skin. Suddenly a man around fifty whistled after me. I turned around and saw him grin. He sat on stool outside of cafe holding a hot cup of coffee in his hands. You like to whistle? Okay I give something to whistle at! I thought. I stood at a short distance of him so I bent over and pretended to rearrange the straps on my sandals. While doing this my short skirt went up and offered a good view. A very good view because I had no panties on! I'm a very naughty girl... I heard him spilling over his coffee and cursing all sort of really bad curses. I stood up turned around and gave him my best innocent-girl-smile 'Too hot for you, isn't it?' I heard him cursing even more. I laughed and went on. It's so fun being a bitch sometimes... I moved along the shopping malls having a little more fun with some other guys. I really like to turn men on!

Coming home it was about 8 p.m. and the parcel was still lying there untouched in front of Jimmy's house. So this man doesn't get out of the house very often during a day. But I knew that at this time he often used to order himself some pizza. I got back into my flat and looked for my own spyglass. I told my father I liked to watch birds so he gave me this as a present. This wasn’t true of curse. I just find it a very useful tool to peep into other peoples lives.

I like watching people as much as I like being watched. I hid myself behind a curtain, so that only my spyglass could peep through the window into Jimmy's flat. Like said with the big windows that we both have you can really see everything in the other ones apartment if you forgot to pull the curtain. As with nearly all brilliant guys Jimmy is absend-minded. This means he nearly never thinks about closing the curtain. I could see every detail of his chamber with my spyglass. Actually he was working on an office document describing his studies. About five minutes later as I mentioned the pizzaman came and rang on the door.

Jimmy looked up and walked over to the door. He opened and got his pizza and the man left again. He just wanted to shut the door as he saw the parcel I prepared for him. He looked down hastily and picked it up. Remembering the morning he should have known what awaits him. And so it was. He tossed the pizza aside and put the parcel on the desk. He opened it very fast like he couldn't wait to get his hands on its content. His eyes nearly popped out and his jaw dropped down as he saw my ziplocked panties and the great shot of my wet pussy.

I think he didn't really believe I would bring it to him. Now he seemed terribly aroused. He unzipped the bag and took out my cumstained panties. Just thinking of it made me wet again. I could see his hard on in his pants. He seemed to like my present... now he was admiring my nice pussy-shot. I smiled. Now I would get my private show. He held out my panties in front of him and looked right at the big dirty stain on crotch. It looked deliciously white with some small yellow traces. All over the panties you could see some thin white lines of sweat. Other juicy spots were still glistening. Oh my gosh just seeing my own cum on it and imagining the scent of it made me wetter by the minute.

Jimmy couldn't resist- he brought up my cum stained dirty panties up and pressed the crotch to his face, taking a deep breath. Mmmh, he inhaled my pure feminine scent closing the eyes. He breathed in very deeply to get every little detail of my vaginal scent. He got a melange of sweat, girl goo and some pee drops entering his nose. Poor Jimmy couldn't help it, sat down and unzipped his pants. He started to massage his cock with the other hand and pressed his nose harder against the fabric right into the dried stain. The odours were invading not only his nose but also his mind. To increase the pleasure he looked at the delicate picture of my goo flooded pussy and worked his cock harder.

It was so fun peeping at him masterbating with my panties locked on his nose. I felt a desire rising in my lower body. My cunt was wetting my panties that were feeling already damp. I felt a terrible urge to touch myself and slid a hand inside my panties. Slowly beginning to rub my clit I could feel my wetness pouring out.

Jimmy was moving my panties over his nose trying to smell every nasty little part. After a few more minutes he stopped and opened his eyes. Smiling he held out the panties searching for the center of the stain. He found it and licked his tongue over the dried part. Immediately the smell intensified and the taste of it revived in its full bloom. Uhhmm I heard him. Better than pizza huh? I liked to see him that way! He greedily began to suck on the fabric enjoying the tastes of my cunt. He closed his eyes again and sucked on it as if his life depended on it. Enjoying the pleasure his member was swollen really hard by now and you could see some precum oozing out of it. I liked the precum of men. My last boyfriend got delighted by my lovely hand jobs. I adored bringing him to ecstasy with my fingers titillating softly the sensitive parts of his shaft with my fingers. This usually caused the precum to get going a lot.

I had the chance that both of our windows were half opened. So that I could hear Jimmy was close to ecstasy, too because he threw back his head and started moaning. He brought up the panties to his nose again and smelled the overwhelming feminine power of my scent. He was bathing in my smell rubbing the fresh juices all over his face while stroking himself harder. He left no part out. He devoured even the little brown spot enjoying the sweet taste of my asscrack. I could literally feel pressing his nose into my ass and exploring my snatch with his tongue. I played with my pussy and slid a finger into my anus. I turned my finger and pulled a little on my butthole. I loved this feeling! I got hotter by the minute and worked my pussy and ass without stopping uuhhh yeah!!! I would come soon. So was Jimmy while rubbing myself he masterbated faster and faster. I felt the pleasure growing and flooding me. I saw his body stiffen the same moment that my climax exploded. Mmmhhh aaaaaaaaahh!!!!!! Uhhhhhh!!!

jaques
jaques
1 Followers