Shelia and Thomas Ch. 03

Story Info
Two people meet.
1.2k words
4.46
8.7k
00

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/09/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Giln
Giln
52 Followers

Chapter 3 – Thomas Makes It Home

Stacey pulled the small piece of paper from her pocket and walked back to Thomas with the credit card receipt. Understanding the situation she informed Thomas his tip would determine if he was given the paper or if she lost it. The beer and gorgeous woman's interest almost gave him enough confidence to try and grab the paper held so close. His ultimate fantasy was unfolding but now this bitch was playing games.

Stacey saw him tense up and knew she had to careful. The guy and just inhaled 3 beers and believed he was getting laid only if she handed over the address. Quickly she added, "Monica likes a man who knows how to handle himself. Someone who knows how to get what he wants."

This stymied Thomas enough to realize one good tip would provide him a sexual fantasy of his lifetime. Thinking it was cheaper then a hooker he added $20.00 to the bill and leaned back waiting for a ticket to his dreams.

Stacey saw the tip and knew Monica would enjoy herself. She took the signed receipt and calmly stated he was too drunk to drive but, she would call a taxi. Again Thomas tensed, thinking he was being denied a fantasy come reality, it took a moment to understand he would still get Monica's pussy. He replied, "OK, get me taxi. Just make it quick".

Stacey walked to the bar phone and made a call to her usual taxi service. Turning back she called to Thomas, "Downtown Cabs will be here shortly. You can wait outside the lobby doors.".

Not thinking about Monica's address, just the way her hips swayed as she walked, Thomas left the bar and exited the hotel. Not 10 minutes passed before the taxi arrived. It felt like eternity.

After Thomas walked out Stacey made one more telephone call.

Monica, she now thought of herself as Monica truly adopting her chosen role, had not had a boyfriend in several months so she had not purchased anything new to wear in the bedroom. She looked at what she had. There was a white corset with stockings in which she always felt confident. The last time she wore it was last December. That time she went sans panties, straddled her guy and had a wonderful orgasm. Yes, this was the outfit for tonight.

After the fastest shower of her life she put on the outfit. Looking at herself in the full-length mirror she was perhaps too constructive in her opinion but still, felt as sexy as ever. Glancing at her answering machine she saw there was a message. She checked it quickly and smiled when she heard Stacey's voice. Tom was on his way. A quick warm feeling swept through her body starting at her toes working its way through her entire body. As she slipped on her jeans and put her sweater back on her nipples were heard. The corset fabric rubbing on them felt good.

Thomas, sitting in the back seat of taxi started his fantasy. Monica would meet him at the door in something sexy. Ready for him, eager for him. So lost in his fantasy he did not pay attention to the drive. Soon he felt the car slow, the brakes squeaking, and the driver announce their arrival. He recognized Monica's car from the mall now parked in the driveway. Smiling, he paid the driver, got out of the car and walked up the driveway to the front door. There was a doorbell to the right of the door. Thomas looked at it, drunkenly decided he would just open the door. It was locked. Again the fantasy was interrupted but that was OK. By now his excitement started him trembling. He had been with a girl before but never thought he would ever have the kind of adventure he was now on. After one deep breath he reached out and rang the doorbell.

Shelia jumped, startled by the doorbell ringing. Her nervousness was showing. She could not keep her hands from shaking and her breathing was coming fast and shallow. She closed her eyes, pulled her sweater down and took a deep breath of her own. Opening her eyes, she walked to the door and opened it. Sure enough, there stood Tom. His eyes showing every bit of raw emotion as she felt. This was it. Shelia was going to do this, right now.

Thomas stood on the porch waiting for her to say something. Shelia, realizing the power she had turned around and walked back into the house leaving the door open. Thomas not wanting to break the spell took a tentative step leaning forward and peeked inside. It seemed... normal. After many heartbeats Thomas committed himself and walked inside closing the door behind him.

Shelia heard the front door close and finally spoke. Calling out without turning she told Thomas to lock the door. Thomas did not hesitate, turning, he locked the door, and homing in on the sound of her voice he walked through the living room and found her standing in the bedroom. Thomas stood in the doorway staring at her. His pulse was thumping in his ears. He put his hands in his pockets to keep them still. Shelia turned and posed with her hips out to one side and head cocked so her hair hung to the other side saying, "Glad you could make it handsome". The smile overwhelmed him. Thomas was frozen. For the first time in his life he felt afraid, not scared, but not knowing what would happen next had him excited. It was apparent to Monica through his pants.


"You seem to like what you see. Did you feel the same way at the mall? Did you look at me and think the same thoughts you have now?, Shelia asked.

Thomas remained frozen. He could barely nod yes as she looked him up and down. "Say my name!", she spoke harshly and Tom responded. After hearing him say the pseudonym she became even more excited. This was perfect. She was in control, she made the rules. Tom was hers to use. Tonight she would have the fulfillment always denied. Tom would do whatever she wanted. For the first time, she knew what she wanted.

Thomas remained still. Afraid to break the spell that had let him into this woman's home, into her bedroom, full of lust and already hard. He waited for her next command. With some thought Monica spoke and told Tom to walk over to the bed and take off his shirt. Doing so Tom started unbuttoning his shirt revealing an undershirt that showed off his physique. Trying to control herself, Shelia liked what she saw. Tom stood there holding his shirt not sure what to do with it.

"Drop it.", Monica spoke softly but still, no doubt it was a command. The shirt fell to the floor. Her next command, "Take off your pants". Quickly, Thomas loosened his belt, unzipped his pants and pulled them down. Forgetting about his shoes he had to stop to untie them. Finally his shoes pants and socks were off. Shelia recognized an opportunity.

"I did not tell you to remove your shoes or socks, did I?". Tom, still under her spell could only nod in agreement. "Well it seems you are not what I expected.. Perhaps you should leave!"

Giln
Giln
52 Followers