Shelly & James Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
curious2c
curious2c
2,519 Followers

Once there, he began to feel Shelly up with intent. His hand on her back had slipped into her dress and he had to be fingering her asshole with the way the motion there was going. His other hand had found it’s way to her breasts and he actually pulled her dress away to expose them both.

He leaned down and began to lick first one nipple then the other. He soon sucked on one as his fingers rolled her other nipple between them. I could see that Shelly wasn’t even nervous anymore. She was letting him do whatever he wanted to her body.

This was something that Shelly had never allowed me to do. She had always been very reserved in public. The drinks and the excitement must have had this effect on her thought process though since she was just nestled in to him as he felt her up and exposed her.

The next dance was a slow one too and John kept her out on the floor. He spun her around, to put her back to his front. His head came around her shoulder and he kissed her ear, moving to her neck. His hands were on her belly holding her in tightly to his body. Her breasts were still both exposed, hanging out for all to see.

I could see her chest heaving as she put a arm up and around behind her head to grasp the back of his head and pull him farther around to her face. Her tongue came out and she then slipped it into his mouth, kissing him fully. As she did this he took a hand and slipped it down her belly to rub her crotch, under the dress.

They stood there swaying to the music, not moving around much at all. Shelly was tonguing him deeply and not breaking away from the kiss. I could see that her nipples were both standing out from where I sat.

John placed a hand directly on one of her breast’s, cupping it just underneath. His next move surprised me and made me realize that Shelly was very drunk and horny. He tugged on the shoulder strap on one side of her dress and then it fell. He moved to the other side and did the same thing.

Shelly’s dress slipped down and as the straps caught by her elbows, I could plainly see her breasts and her pussy. His move had caused my wife to be totally exposed. The bottom hem on her dress had gone from upper-mid-thigh to just below her knees. John had two fingers in her pussy and was stroking her deeply. His other hand had taken a breast in his hand and held it up in the soft light that played down on it.

He then moved Shelly in a long slow circle, and as I watched, the other people on the dance floor near them stopped dancing and just stared at them. I couldn’t believe that Shelly was letting John do this in front of other people, let alone me.

As soon as that dance ended he took her hand, leaving her dress as it was and pulled her along behind him to come sit at the table. Shelly slipped in past me and her hand went to my crotch as she got settled.

‘Mmmmm. Someone else is hot tonight too. I have two men hot and bothered. So, what’s next boys?’

John slid over to be right beside Shelly. Looking at me he took a hand and cupped her breast on his side. He nodded at me. Getting his drift, I slid closer and did the same to Shelly on the other side.

Shelly sat there, a man on either side of her holding her naked, beautiful, hard nippled breasts in their hands. People were walking by and staring at us. A few men tried to get invited to our party, but John put a stop to that quickly. He told them that her card was filled up, go find their own woman to play with.

‘So, your wife seems to be ready to take this to the next level James. How about you? Are you comfortable with this so far or do you want to quit and call it a night?’

‘Lets go to the next level as you so aptly put it John. I think that Shelly is ready and so am I.’

Shelly moaned loudly as I said that. Looking down I saw that John had begun to finger my wife again. He glanced at me for an instant and then bent to take her breast in his mouth. I saw his lips clamp around Shelly’s nipple. That hard nipple, begging for attention.

Not able to resist the breast in my hand I leaned in and did the same. Shelly held our heads to her chest as we sucked and licked her breasts. Her moans were growing in volume and pretty soon a waitress came up to me and asked us if we would either stop what we were doing or leave.

I noticed that she waited a bit before saying anything. Her tongue slipped along her lips as she cleared her throat to speak to us. I also saw that her nipples were standing out just like Shelly’s were too. I guess this spectacle had turned on more than just us.

John stood up, grabbing his coat and Shelly’s. I stood and left a tip on the table. As I stepped out I had to go around the waitress who was still staring at Shelly. Shelly had stood up and her dress was still down around her elbows and knees. Her pussy and breasts fully and openly in view of whoever wanted to see. John placed Shelly’s coat around her shoulders and I took her hand.

Leading Shelly through the club I saw a few men copping feels of Shelly’s breasts as we would walk by. Shelly was moaning pretty loudly at one point when the crowd held us up. Looking back I saw John had slipped his hand to her crotch and was fingering her again as we stood still. A couple of other men had reached up and were grabbing her breasts and pinching her nipples.

Shelly just stood there, eyes closed and let them. I knew that if we didn’t get her out of that bar and right away, she would be the center of one hell of a gangbang. John caught my eye and I could see that he was getting a bit worried about the same thing too.

‘We had better get out of here as soon as possible James. We may have one hell of a time if we don’t.’

‘Yeah, that’s what I was just thinking John.’

We hustled Shelly out and almost ran down the street. About three blocks away was a motel sign blinking a vacancy. I ran in and got us a room and then we headed off to continue our adventure. Shelly was a bit cooled off by now, but still urging us to hurry.

We got in the room and I turned to lock the door. When I turned around, Shelly was naked and on her knees. Her dress puddled on the floor where she had stepped out of it. John had undone his pants and as they fell to the floor, Shelly had taken his cock in hand and was just now beginning to suck on him.

I about shit when I saw his cock. It was huge. I was worried about that for an instant wondering if Shelly had bitten off more than she could chew, so to speak. John pushed her back and finished undressing.

Shelly was moaning and never took her hand off of his very large cock. Her fingers didn’t even come close to encircling it because it was so fat. It looked to be about ten or eleven inches long too. Shelly immediately stuck her mouth over the head of it as soon as John sat back down on the bed.

I was amazed when she managed to get about six inches into her mouth. Then, as I watched she showed me that I hadn’t seen anything yet. My loving precious wife continued to work on this man’s cock. Bit by bit taking in more on each down stroke.

Pretty soon she was taking in all of it. Clear to the base. I couldn’t believe it. Yes, she had learned to take all of me into her throat, but I was only seven inches long and pretty slender. This guy was three or more inches longer and far bigger around than I and she managed to take all of him in a short while.

I could see the head of his cock as it went into her throat as it pushed outwards against her flesh there and left a rolling movement that outlined it on her downstroke. I sat down, breathless, watching as my formerly prim and proper wife sucked a strangers cock like a thousand-dollar-a-night call girl. Her nipples were hard and sticking out farther than I had ever seen before.

Her pussy was running juices down her legs to her knees in small streams. I got up and undressed. John was laying back enjoying a world-class blowjob. His hands were in her hair and he held her as she took him in and out. I knelt behind her and taking a finger, began to finger fuck her pussy. I kept time with her motions on his cock.

The faster she went on him the faster I went on her. Pretty soon she was blazing along at a good clip and moaning loudly around his cock. I moved in closer and put the head of my cock just inside her pussy lips. I held that distance, her lips just covering my head.

She began to really move around, trying to get me to plunge into her pussy. I held off, watching her suck John. As I saw him begin to get close to cumming, I slid into my wife. She was as hot and wet as I had ever felt her before. I bottomed out in her pussy and she moaned, taking all of John into her throat. He had started to pinch her nipples, tugging on them as she sucked him.

Pretty soon he began to shake and I could see his cock flexing when Shelly had pulled back to the head of his cock. I began to ram in and out of her pussy as she waited a brief moment then went all the way back down on his cock. Next thing I knew, she was swallowing fast.

John had started to cum deep in her throat and she held her head down, taking all of his cum into her throat and was swallowing it. He moaned as he filled her and then I saw a little trickle running out of the corner of her mouth.

He had so much cum that she hadn’t been able to keep up with the flow. She lost some running down her chin. Her fingers went up to scrape it off her chin and after he finished cumming she pulled off of him and licked her fingers clean.

She turned to look into my eyes and began to beg me to fuck her hard and fast. That coupled with a glimpse of white cum on her tongue caused me to begin to cum too. Shelly was shaking hard as I shot off, pressed deeply into her pussy as I could.

I filled her up and then held still while she finished cumming too. Afterward I slid out and sat on the floor with my back against the dresser in the room. Shelly returned to licking and sucking John’s cock.

He sat up a bit and watched her tongue going over his cock, bathing him in her saliva. His hands went to her head again as she got lower on his cock and pretty soon she was licking his balls. He laid back and put his feet up on the bed, spreading them. This gave Shelly access to him fully.

The next thing I knew she was licking down and down and then she was licking around his ass. I couldn’t believe it. She had never shown any interest in doing something that nasty with me. Of course I had never asked her to either.

John moaned, getting hard again. He pulled on her and soon she was straddling him. His long hard cock standing up as she held it. Shelly raised up on her knees enough to get the head of his cock situated and then she began to work that monster into her very tight pussy.

Several times she stopped and held very still as she got used to his size. After a long, slow, and careful time, she was fully down on his cock. He had reached up to caress her breasts as she sat there moaning, eyes closed.

‘Ohhh . . . I am so stuffed. God, your cock is touching me in places I have never felt a cock before John. Ohhh . . . God, I love this. Mmmmmm. Yessss!’

John laid there his cock fully in my wife, his hands on her breasts. He was touching her inside where I had never been. Virgin territory to a cock. I was a bit jealous at that moment. Then I was a bit afraid. Would this huge cock steal my wife away from me? Had I just lost Shelly to a large cock?

I sat there, stunned and quiet. I was not sure what I should do. I began to think about what she had said about if I decided that I didn’t like what was happening. If I asked her to quit now would she? What about John? What if he began to talk her into being his slut or something?

Jan had begun to hump up and down on him, long full strokes. I could see her pussy lips pulling out and then rolling in on each movement. He was stretching her pussy. Her juices were shiny and beginning to trickle around his cock to run down her legs. Even her little asshole was opening up due to his stretching of her.

She moved faster and faster her moans becoming words. Breathless words mumbled into the air to any who could hear.

‘Mmmm . . . so full . . . God . . .yesss . . . fuck me . . . deeper . . . oh God . . .fuck me . . . oh fuck meeee . . . so good . . . love your cock . . . yessss . . .’

Whatever I had thought about asking her to quit now left my mind. I knew with the way she was acting and talking about his cock, she was not going to quit now. She was beyond quitting, beyond listening to even me.

I sat back in my chair and just watched as the love of my life began to beg and moan and beg some more for that giant cock. She wasn’t even on this planet at this moment in time. She was in nirvana, running to catch her release on this monster cock.

I watched as she came once, then again, then several more times. John kept her upright, guiding her shoulders as she fucked his cock. All at once, after another particular big orgasm, Shelly fell forward on John, her head on his chest. He held her in a hug and then rolled her over to be under him.

Shelly had her eyes closed as he began to drive his cock in and out of her pussy with ever quickening speed. He was not being gentle and he was actually moving her whole body up the bed as he rammed her.

Shelly began to cum and cum in one long huge orgasm as John kept up his steamrollering fucking. Her chest was a rose colored blush and her breath was ragged. He kept up the pace for longer than I thought anyone could have.

He finally slowed down and stopped, pulling out of her pussy with a squishing noise. I could hear her moaning for him to fuck her more. She wanted more of his cock.

“Ohhhh . . . don’t stop . . . please John . . . don’t stop . . . I need more of your cock. John! Please fuck me . . . don’t stop now I am close to cumming again.’

He took her legs and pulled them up and over spreading her lewdly, and causing her ass to roll upwards. Then, while I watched, stunned and unable to react, he began to push his cock into her tight little asshole.

I couldn’t believe that Shelly wasn’t fighting him off. As far as I knew she was a virgin there. Instead of fighting him she reached up and grabbed her ankles and drew her legs back even farther. He let loose of her legs and then with his hands on either side of her, he drove his cock into her ass with one long slow shove.

Shelly moaned and then groaned. Her face screwed up in a painful grimace for a minute until he was fully buried in her. Once he was all the way in her, his balls against her cheeks, he stopped and held still.

Watching her face, he waited until her grimace went away before beginning to move cautiously back and forth in her tender tightness. Shelly was moaning and holding her legs spread wide. Her nipples looked like they were about to bust they appeared so hard.

I couldn’t believe that he had gotten that huge shaft up in her asshole like he had. I also couldn’t believe that Shelly was laying there accepting it, hell, even beginning to like it. He stroked in long slow strokes. In, then out, in then out.

Shelly began to beg for more from him. He sped up. She begged harder and faster. He sped up some more. Pretty soon she was hollering at him to fuck her asshole ‘harder . . . faster’. He complied.

At this point she was jerking with each full stroke into her that he took. He was ramming in and out, her little hole pulling along with his shaft. I was afraid he was going to turn her inside out. Shelly began to cum harder than any time tonight. He drove in and out and pretty soon he shook as his cum shot out and filled her asshole. I saw white cum flowing out around where his cock entered her tightness.

I was shell-shocked. My wife had just become a whole different person right before my eyes. All it had taken was a huge cock and she had changed in many ways. Actually hearing her begging to be fucked in her ass was something I had never had the pleasure of hearing before. I was a bit hurt at how well she had jelled with him during all of this.

I went into the bathroom and washed my face, trying to calm my nerves. I was afraid that I had just lost my wife to this guy with a huge cock. I was afraid that I had pushed into an area that I should have stayed way away from. Much had changed tonight between us, of that I was sure.

I stayed in the bathroom for quite a while. I heard them fucking again, my wife moaning and begging him for more. He was talking to her in low tones, I couldn’t make out what he was saying. I hoped it was not something I was going to regret. I heard them quiet down and then someone knocked on the door.

‘Hey man, I need to get in there. You okay in there?’

‘Yeah. I’ll be right out.’

I stepped out to see my wife laying spread eagled on the bed, cum running out of both her pussy and ass. Cum all over her face and in her hair too. He must have pulled out and shot off on her face at the last minute.

Shelly opened her eyes to look into mine. I could see that she knew something was wrong with me. I saw her put a hand to her face, covering her mouth. I thought she was going to start crying for a minute.

I sat heavily down on the adjoining bed and just stared at my wife. Cum from another man all over her face, her hair, her pussy and ass. He had claimed her like I never would be able to. I was feeling out of sorts. I had enjoyed it up until I saw how she was reacting to him as he fucked her alone.

Shelly sat up and then came over to sit by me. Her arms went around my shoulders as she hugged me tightly. I felt slippery stuff on my cheek and realized that it must be his cum on her face. She took my head in her hands and held me to face her.

As I looked at her, she pressed her lips against mine and kissed me. I kissed her back and then, without thinking, I stuck my tongue into her mouth. She responded and we were soon lost in each other.

I knew at that moment she still cared for me. I hadn’t lost her like I had thought. She had just been caught up in her pleasure and the intensity of the experience. I hugged her to me and we sat there kissing and holding each other.

I began to get an erection as we sat together. I felt her hand slip down my back to come around and caress my cock. With each light touch of her hand my cock throbbed vibrantly. She broke our kiss and looking into my eyes she began to masturbate me. Her grip, while firm, was soft and just light enough that it was beginning to drive me nuts. I had slipped my hand down to finger her pussy as she jacked my cock.

Shelly looked at me and with a few soft words began to take me where I had never been with her before.

‘I so love you James. I want to give back to you as you have given to me tonight. I got the idea tonight earlier with John, but I really want to give this pleasure to you.’

She pressed my shoulders back forcing me to lay down. Her hands grabbed my legs and brought them up, putting my feet next to my butt. Then, pushing my legs back even more, she began to lick and suck on my cock. Her tongue traveled the length of me, teasing and caressing my hardness.

Her touch was feather light. I closed my eyes and then felt her tongue begin to slip down to caress my balls. Then her head moved down farther still and suddenly, her tongue was licking and caressing my asshole. It was a feeling I had never thought would be so erotic and sensual.

I almost came as she stiffened up her tongue and forced it inside of me. I could feel her tongue fucking my hole her nose brushing my balls at the same time. Her hands fell to grasp my cock and stroke me as her tongue continued bringing me such pleasure.

I felt my orgasm approaching, and Shelly noticed that too. She kept up her tonguing of my ass and her hands began to move faster and faster on m y cock. Just as I began to cum she pulled her head up and back, aiming my cock right at her face. As the first spurt of my white fluid shot out she opened her mouth and took it straight onto her tongue.

curious2c
curious2c
2,519 Followers