Shelly & James Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
curious2c
curious2c
2,510 Followers

I watched my wife, her mouth wide open, taking my cum, letting it build up on her tongue. Then on my last spurts she aimed it on her face, closing her eyes as I blasted her all over. In her hair, on her nose, eyelids, cheeks and then onto her breasts too.

Afterwards, as I lay there, she sat up over me and began to rub my cum into her skin on her breasts. She then took a finger and scrapped up the cum on her face and looking into my eyes, began to lick it off of her finger in a slow and sexy show of love and passion.

‘Mmmm . . . you taste . . . better. James, I have just found out that I like the taste of your cum. I think I always have, but I was afraid of letting you know because I guess I thought you would think I was a slut or something.’

‘Oh baby, I would never have thought that of you. You are my love. The love of my life. Even more than ever now. I love you Shelly. With all my heart.’

‘I love you too James. More and more with each passing day. Are you all right with what we have done tonight so far?’

‘Yes. I will admit that I was worried there for a while, the way you reacted to John’s cock and then letting him take your ass and all, but you just reassured me. God I love you so much.’

‘I could see you were troubled a moment ago. I was afraid I had lost you. John is a great fuck, but I don’t love him. I love you James. Only you. No matter what should happen I want you to remember that. I go home with you. Always.’

John came out of the bathroom. He had taken a shower. Shelly went in and pretty soon I heard her showering also. John and I talked a bit, learning more about one another. He was surprised to find out that this was the first time Shelly and I had opened up our relationship to include anyone else.

‘The first time and you chose me? I am honored. Your wife is a very beautiful woman. Probably the most beautiful woman I have ever been with. Her body is perfect. Her hair . . . well, I wanted to have her jack me off with that hair wrapped around my cock. She is also very talented too. I have never had anyone take my whole cock down their throat before.’

‘Yes, she is full of surprises. I have loved her from the first time I ever saw her. I was a bit worried for a bit there when you two were going at it. I thought that I may have lost her to you and your cock. But I know better now. She is my wife still and forever.’

‘You are a lucky man James. A very lucky man. She is a Goddess with a bit of, well, slut in her.’

‘I know what you mean.’

Shelly came out, naked. Her body was shiny clean and her hair had been let out of the pony tail and while still damp, was spreading across her back. Golden light shining in the room. Her nipples were sticking out hard still.

She came up to stand in front of me. Taking my hand in hers she stood me up. Leaning in she whispered that it was my turn to shower now. Her and John would be waiting for me.

curious2c
curious2c
2,510 Followers