Shelly & James Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
curious2c
curious2c
2,504 Followers

I fell into her asshole and found it to be a bit looser than I had thought it would be, the I remembered that I was not the first to fuck her there tonight. I could feel the slippery cum of other men lubing my shaft as I began to fuck her fast and furiously.

We soon got into a rhythm and we had Shelly moaning loud and strong. Looking over her shoulder I could see a light somewhere off to the side. I glanced up and saw the bartender filming us. He caught the whole night, even after everyone had left, too tired to go on. Then he had stayed to get us on film too.

Shelly looked over at him and then opening her mouth and sticking out her tongue, licking her lips, she gave him the message that she had one hole available yet. He set the camera on a tripod, aiming it carefully, and then undressed.

Shelly took his very large cock into her mouth and soon had him fully buried in her throat. He grabbed her hair and began to literally fuck her mouth hard and fast. I felt Shelly tense up and then begin to orgasm hard. We all started to fuck her faster and harder and as she came, it built and built until she was in never-never land.

Her orgasm lasted for quite a while, perhaps a few minutes as our cocks rammed into her various holes at a fast pace. I felt John's cock sliding along mine as we took opposite strokes. It was a different and very sensual feeling.

When Shelly began to cum her pussy and ass tightened up quite a bit and it caused both John and I to begin to approach our orgasm's as well. The bartender was still rapidly fucking her mouth and throat. It was something to see her lips tightly around that huge cock as it slid in and out of her, shiny with her spit.

I felt John's cock throbbing and realized that he was cumming. That knowledge with the sight of my wife sucking a huge cock like she was right now, caused me to cum too. I could feel the temperature of her ass going up as my cum flowed into her. John and I finished and then slowly pulled out of her holes. She was still going like crazy on the bartender.

John slipped from under her as I stood up. I was in a trance as I watched the bartender fucking her mouth and listening to her moans. I could tell that her moans were causing vibrations on his cock and pretty soon he let loose with a large load of cum.

Shelly swallowed and swallowed but was not able to keep it in her mouth. I saw a trickle of cum leaking out of each side of her mouth. A trickle that became a river. Her hands were up around her cheeks, trying to capture all of that which was getting by her lips. John, seeing a that cup she had drank from earlier sitting on the table yet, held it up and managed to catch most of what leaked out.

After the bartender was done cumming he slipped his cock out and rubbed it all over her face. Shelly was trying to catch it with her tongue and it looked like she was wanting it back in her mouth.

She licked on his cock and after a bit, she managed to get it back down her throat. I could see that he was getting hard again. It grew longer and longer, Shelly still working it over. As soon as he was rock hard again he moved behind her. Taking his cock in his hand he aimed it at her still open ass.

Shelly looked over her shoulder and reaching back, spread her ass cheeks wide open. I could see inside of her at that moment a sight that has stuck in my mind ever since. My cum was there, just trickling out of her in a small white stream.

The head of his cock covered her hole completely and as he pressed it against her opening, I could see that she was going to be stretched a whole lot more. Shelly held her position as he slowly worked his cock into her ass.

When he was about half way inside her he held still, looking at where they were joined. Shelly, still holding her ass cheeks wide as she could moaned and then begged for his cock.

'Mmmm . . . baby, give me all of it. It feels so good. You're stretching me wide honey. Come on, fuck me. Fuck my ass hard you bastard.'

'Oh yeah, I'm going to fuck your ass hard all right slut. First you have to prove to me you want it though.'

Shelly looked into his eyes, her need was obvious. She was really wanting his cock to be buried in her and now. I could see that she was trying to find the right words to get him to fuck her hard and fast too.

'Please. I need your cock. My ass is begging for it. Please, fuck my ass hard.'

As she said that she was trying to shove her ass back onto his cock. He would just maintain the distance with her body so she couldn't get any more inside her. I could see that Shelly was getting worked up more and more. I was afraid that she was about to promise this man the moon to fuck her ass. She proved my fears right just a second later.

'Mmmmm . . . Anything. Please fuck my ass now.'

'What was that slut? What did you say?'

'Anything, I 'll do anything to have you fuck my asshole hard. Please, I'm begging you. I will do anything you want.'

'Anything I want slut? You will do anything I want if I give you this cock?'

'YES! I will do anything you want.'

'You will be my slut for . . .'

As he began to say this he looked at me, judging how I was going to react and what I would say. I could see he was weighing how far he could push not only her, but me too.

'You will be my slut for one week. Anything I want you to do, anytime I want you to do it, regardless of the time or place?'

Shelly balked at this. She looked desperately at me. I saw she was wanting me to smile or give her some kind of idea to let her know I would support her. I thought about it then broke in.

'Twenty four hours as your slut. How about that?'

'Well, she is your slut so I guess I will have to deal with you instead then huh? I want her for one week. Starting on a Monday and running until the following Monday. One week as my anything goes slut.'

'Twenty-four hours, take it or leave it.'

'She's begging for my cock right now. How about three days, twenty-four hour ones. That would be seventy-two hours as my slut.'

'Can't do it. Twenty-four or not at all.'

'Man, come on. I won't let her get hurt or anything. Forty-eight hours then? And you can be there the whole time.'

I looked at Shelly and saw that she was about to cry with her need. She shook her head yes as I mouthed yes or no. Seeing that she was desperate and neither John or I would be able to fill her at the moment, I turned to the bartender and said;

'Ok. Forty-eight hours, I'm present at all times, she doesn't get hurt in any way. Otherwise, she is your slut for that forty-eight hours.'

With those words he drove his cock fully into Shelly's asshole. Her face contorted for an instant with the surprised ramming of her tender bottom, but that left almost before he had plunged all the way inside her.

"Ok slut, I will have you for forty-eight hours. You will be my slut and do anything I tell you to. That includes fucking any and all people I order you to. Dance how I want you to. Act how I tell you to. You will be a first class, gangbanging A number one slut. MY slut. Forty-eight hours. I want you next Friday night at eight. Right here. Your time will be up at eight Sunday night. You are mine for all of next weekend. Now, cum for me slut. I want to feel your asshole grab my cock and milk out my cum. Then you can clean me up and go home. Get lots of rest too. You will be busy next weekend for sure.'

Shelly was working her ass back and forth along his monster cock as he spoke to her. On his telling her to cum she began to really shove herself on his shaft. Her mewls and whines coupled with her moaning caused him to start to orgasm.

Shelly, seeing that he was cumming, began to shove harder and faster until she too began to cum. Her head came up and back, her long hair covered her face as he began to ram in her. His hands were on her hips and pulling her hard onto his cock as she shook from the beginnings of her cumming.

Together they came. Shelly cumming as hard as I had seen her this night. Her nipples were purple and hard, sticking out about an inch now. Her pussy was flowing juices and cum drenching the makeshift mattress. He just kept ramming her ass until he shot off.

As he came he held her tight to his body. I could see his balls swell and jerk with each shot of cum he put in my wife. Shelly was shaking her head side to side and back and forth moaning but unable to speak any words.

'Ohhhh . . .mmmmm . . . .Gaw . . . fu-fu-ohhhhhh . . . mmmmmm . . .yes . . . mmmmmm . . .'

She collapsed on the table, her face to one side. I thought she had passed out for a second, then I saw her move around. Looking over her shoulder at the bartender she brushed her hair back out of her face. Licking her lips she gave him a look that made me a bit nervous.

He leaned down and taking her head in his hands, put his lips on hers. Kissing her hard he held her head still. I could see that his tongue was in her mouth feeling around. Shelly closed her eyes and accepted his kiss. His cock still in her asshole. He broke away, pulling out of her.

He got up and walked around to her head, his cock still a bit stiff. Softly holding her head, he placed the head of his cock on her lips. Shelly, after glancing at me for an instant, opened her mouth and swallowed his cock. Fresh from her asshole, covered in cum, she swallowed him.

He let her lick, suck and nurse on his cock. She soon had him ready to go one more time. Letting her head lay back so that it was lower than the table, he began to fuck her throat one more time. He rammed in and out, not being too gentle about it.

'Oh yeah. You are such a good slut. Taking my cock and cleaning it so well. You are such a good slut to open your mouth and take me all the way like you are. Your husband is watching his slut wife get her face fucked and loving it too. Get ready slut. I'm going to spray you all over with my white juice. Oh yeah. Mmmmm . . .great slut. My slut next weekend. Here it comes slut. Take it all.'

With that he pulled out of her throat, and jacking his cock with his own hands he sprayed his cum all over Shelly's chest and face. He got her covered heavily then taking his cock he wiped around her face gathering up cum and fed it into her mouth. Shelly, being the dutiful slut she was, licked and sucked him each time he placed it on her lips. After a bit he turned and made sure of the promise of her being his slut the next weekend.

'Here next Friday at eight right?'

'Yes. I am to be present at all times too.'

'Right. You will enjoy it I am sure. No pain. No rough stuff. Maybe a lot of sex. Maybe lots of people. Maybe some public stuff. No lasting harm though. After all, I may want to have a shot of having her again someday.'

'Remember, no rough stuff or pain. She may be your slut for forty-eight hours, but she is my wife, my slut wife, full time.'

We left after Shelly rested up a bit. Catching a cab back to the motel room. John came in with us and we all crashed. I woke late in the morning to the sounds of people fucking. Looking over to the other bed I saw that Shelly and John had been up for a bit.

John was behind Shelly, fucking her doggie style as she held herself up on all fours. She was meeting each of his thrusts with thrusts of her own. Her breasts were flying all over as they met hip to bottom.

John glanced over at me and smiled. I shrugged my shoulder and got up, going to the bathroom I showered, and when I came out, John was dressing. Shelly crawled up to me, still naked, on the floor, on her hands and knees.

'I'll see you all later. I have some business to attend to today. Can we meet again sometime and play some more? I really enjoyed your beautiful wife and your company last night.'

'You have our number right?'

'Yeah. I'll give you a ring tomorrow, okay?'

'Sure. See you around John. Oh yeah, I really want to thank you for the great time you showed Shelly last night and this morning too.'

'Anytime. Thank you for sharing her with me. I will always remember this as the time I had the most beautiful woman in the world. You have made memories for me that I will always have fun recalling.'

John left. Shelly had crawled up and taken my cock in her mouth. Sucking me, deep throating me. I had my hands in her hair, letting the feelings of her lips and tongue wash over me. She kept sucking me until I was close to cumming. I pushed her away and taking her hand, pulled her up and into the bed.

I laid next to her, wanting to hold her and have a nice gentle fuck. Shelly had other ideas though. She rolled over on top of me and once again began to suck on my cock. Her head moved up and down, faster and faster. Her lips would grind down on the base of my cock as she bottomed out and then she began to moan loudly.

I was right, her moans caused a vibration to make my whole cock tingle. She moaned twice and I began to cum. Shelly held her mouth over my cock and took all I had to give her. She never lost a drop either.

Afterward, I tried to give her relief, but she stopped me.

'Today is just for you James. I want to repay you for all the pleasure you gave me last night. For letting me live a dream. For allowing me to be a slut for many men. For letting me be a slut again this coming weekend for a stranger. This whole day is going to be for whatever you want me to do for you. Your wish is my command. I truly and deeply love you James. I am so lucky to have such a loving and giving husband.'

'Last night you made my dreams come true too Shelly. I don't need you to repay anything. I loved watching you have a great time just as much as you had a great time.'

'Please, I want to do for you today at least James. Please, allow me this?'

'Well, ok. I love you too much to argue with you. I'm yours for the day.'

'I hope that you are mine for life James.'

'Of course I am your always Shelly. I will always be yours. I love you too much to not want you always.'

Shelly pushed me back down on the bed, as I had raised up to have the short conversation with her. Her head at my crotch, working me up to full mast again. Once hard, she slipped up over me and taking my cock in her hand and looking me in the eyes, she lowered herself down.

I felt my cock entering her, and realized that she was choosing her ass over her pussy for my cock. I laid there as she let my cock invade her ass. I was sure she had to be very tender there, what with all the action she had there last night, but she just kept going.

Afterward, and I had cum one time in each of her holes, she laid in my arms. Her head on my chest, her fingers playing with my body as we talked.

'Have you thought about next weekend and the bartender James? Are you going to be ok with my being his slut for forty-eight hours?'

'Well, I'm not real sure that I like it too much, but I promised him and at the time you were about begging me to do whatever so he would fuck you. I just hope that he doesn't push you beyond what you can stand. I am just real concerned for you and your safety Shelly.'

'The whole idea excites yet scares me at the same time. His cock is the largest I have had. I know that he is bigger than John. I don't want to hurt you in anyway though. Perhaps we both need a safe word or something so we can tell if things are getting too far out of hand for the other to take. What do you think?'

'A safe word? Yeah, that is a good idea. That way I'll be able to tell if you really need me to step in and stop things or not. I don't know what that guy will want you to do, he did promise to not let it get too rough or let you get hurt, and that I will be there the whole time. In the future though I would rather we were in control more of any deals like this.'

'I'm sorry James. I was just so hot and horny by the time he started then quit. I was desperate. I really needed to get fucked at that moment. I should have never let him maneuver us into promising him anything. It is all my fault.'

'Well, I could have held to the original twenty-four hours or even flat refused his demands all together. I am as much to blame as you. There's just something about the whole thing that was exciting me, and you too. Perhaps the idea of him making you be his slut and do things that we may not have ever thought of.'

'Yes, I know what you mean. I was thinking of what he may have lined up for me to do. The public stuff, well, you're going to think I am a real slut James, but the public stuff like we did last night, it made me so hot. I felt so nasty yet desired. I can't really explain it other than to say it really, really turned me on to be exposed, fucking in front of strangers, and getting fucked by strangers too.'

'I know. It . . . that is to say . . . well . . . it turned me on a whole lot too. To see you being fucked by guys that we didn't know, the cum everywhere, just the whole trance like thing. God I was turned on last night. I was afraid that you would find me to be sick or twisted at my liking you acting like such a slut. But I was turned on by you acting that way.'

I had spoken fast for fear that I wouldn't be able to say it slowly. I was a bit wound up inside, partly afraid that Shelly wouldn't like this knowledge of my darkest desires. She looked at me then, looking at her feet she spoke quietly.

'Well James. You should know that I also had some dark nasty things I wanted to do. Part of them I did last night. I was afraid that you would think I was a very nasty and dirty slut. I was so afraid that I would lose you if you found out what I thought of at times. The sexual things I wanted and in a few cases, still want to try. This last day has been a learning curve for both of us. I am glad that we have tried some of this stuff out and enjoyed it. At the same time I know now that we may never be able to go back to the way things were. Do you think that will cause problems in our marriage now?'

'I hope not Shelly, but one never knows. I just don't want you or even me for a matter of fact, getting so drawn into this that we decide we don't want or need the other. There is a very fine line between pleasure for both of us and pleasure for just the sake of it for oneself. I love you so much. I don't want to lose you to a new lifestyle, whether you or I should decide to go farther than the other would want to go.'

'That's why we need a safe word. It may or may not work, but at least at the moment of the turn for too far the other will have the knowledge and know that there is a choice to make. A serious choice.'

We talked some more then got up. Dressing we decided to keep the room another night. Shelly was still sore from all the workout she had last night so we toured around town like tourists. Going into shops that we had never been to.

curious2c
curious2c
2,504 Followers
12