Shelly & James Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
curious2c
curious2c
2,518 Followers

‘What about a safe word? We should get one set up right now. Next weekend is rolling up pretty fast.’

‘I was thinking that I will need something that will shock me in the heat of a moment so that I can understand and deal with it even if I were to be in orgasm. I just can’t think of a word that I could do that with.’

‘How about deluge? You know, like “if you don’t stop it will cause a deluge of tears.”’

‘Hmmmm. That works. Deluge. Out of the ordinary but not too strange. Deluge. I like it James. Deluge it is.’

With our safe word now picked out and both of us actually kind of tired, we fell asleep. I slept like a baby as did Shelly. In the morning we showered, picked up what little stuff we had laying around and checked out.

Driving home, I took us by that bar where Shelly would be another man’s slut on Friday. For forty-eight hours she would be under the control of a stranger with a huge cock. I was still a bit worried and wondering how I would be able to protect my wife if something should go wrong.

As we passed the bar, Shelly took my hand in hers and held it tightly. The look in her eyes was one of a kind of hunger and fear at the same time. I knew that those forty-eight hours were going to be intense.

We got home and went about our usual routine. Sunday’s and being lazy. We had dinner and afterward Shelly came into the living room and sat on my lap. This was something that she never did before.

Her bottom on my crotch was rubbing around and pretty soon I had an erection. She kissed me and then began to entice and tease me. She was trying to get me aroused, but I already was ready to go after her.

She pulled back from our kiss and looked into my eyes. While she was preoccupied I slipped my hand up and began to unbutton her blouse. She didn’t feel it right away and I had four buttons undone before she knew it. When my hand brushed her breasts, she felt the cool air. Her gaze dropped to where I was undoing the fifth button.

‘Hmmmm . . . someone must want something. Let me see if I can guess. My blouse is getting looser and buttons undone. Your cock is rock hard and throbbing under my ass. My my my, I think that my husband want to play with his slut. What does he say?’

‘Get your cloths off slut. Now.’

‘Ohhhhhh . . . well since you put it that way sir.’

Shelly stood up and began to strip. A slow and very sensuous strip. I helped out here and there and pretty soon my wife, my slut wife, was naked and going to her knees. Her hands were undoing my pants and shirt as I played with her breasts.

‘Mmmmmm . . . I love the way you squeeze my tits James. Squeeze my tits some more.’

Shelly had never called her breasts her tits before. Hearing her refer to them like that sent a thrill through my body. I could tell that her language had changed in a short time. I think that she had always wanted to say certain things but had been to afraid of what I would think to do it. Now, after the weekend we had discovered so many things about us, she was no longer afraid.

‘Well, slut. I love to squeeze your tits. You have the best tits I have ever seen. I really love the way the nipples on your big firm tits stick out. They beg to be sucked on by many men. They love to be out there showing off, teasing strangers into wanting to fuck you. I’ll bet that quite a few men have had thoughts of fucking your tits too.’

Shelly was shaking at each mention of the word tits. I could see that the word had a way of making her feel sexy and slutty. I began to think about other nasty words that would have the same effect on her.

‘So slut. Your tits are big and sticking out like they want to be sucked on. Do you want me to suck your tits, whore?’

With my use of the word whore, Shelly appeared to almost cum. I couldn’t believe that mere words could bring her to that edge, and so fast too. I found a few more words and decided to use them now also.

‘Well, slut, why don’t you get your lips around my cock? Suck my cock until I shoot my cum down your throat. I want to see you swallowing my cum, slut.’

Shelly was moaning now. Her lips went to my crotch and she pulled my pants out of the way as fast as she could. Without even getting them all the way off, as soon as my cock showed her lips were around my cock and without slowing a bit, she swallowed me fully to the base.

‘Oh yeah slut. You sure know how to suck my cock. Why don’t you try to do something a real slut would do and lick my balls while my cock is buried in your throat too?’

Shelly grabbed her nipples as she began to moan. The next thing I felt was a light feathery feeling on my ballsack. She had managed to get her tongue out around my cock and lick my ball as her lips stretched to allow it to get out.

Her moans were driving me close to cumming since I knew that they were because of my verbal talk and her sucking my cock. I wanted to try some other words too. I began to try to think of something more to say to drive her on and up.

‘Slut. I can feel you licking my balls. You are being a good slut. A real good slut would lick my asshole too. Are you a real good slut? Do you want me to fuck your asshole or pussy, slut? Lick my asshole and then make me cum. After you eat my cum, I will fuck your pussy, or your ass. A slut like you should love whichever hole I choose anyway.’

Shelly was beside herself now. She took her mouth off my cock and stuck her tongue in my ass. Pretty soon she was tongue fucking my ass as she jacked me with her hands. Once in a while, she would lick the full length of my cock and then play with my balls, but she always went back to licking and tonguing my asshole.

I was close. Very close. She had just tongued my asshole and as she looked into my eyes, her lips went around the head of my cock. I put my hands on her head and with a gentle pull, made her take all of my cock to it’s base.

‘Here it comes slut. Get ready for my white seed to fill your nasty slut mouth. Do you love being my slut whore? I want to see you suck my cum and love every bit of it too. Don’t lose a drop either. Suck it all, slut.’

I felt a bit strange yet, calling my wife, the love of my life, a slut or a whore. Telling her to drink my cum or lick my ass, well, how many husbands have ever done that? I was soon shooting my cum down her throat. She took all I gave her and licked me clean.

I sat there, staying hard afterward mainly because Shelly kept licking my cock and ass while playing with her pussy. I knew that while I wouldn’t cum again soon, I was going to stay hard. I got up and taking her hand I led her into the bedroom. I had her get on the bed on all fours, her ass in the air, her shoulders up even with it too.

Her breasts, well, tits hung down, and I reached out and took one in each hand. My hard cock was nestled in the crack of her ass as I began to pull, tug and squeeze her tits. Shelly was moaning and trying to get my cock into her. I took one hand and slapped her hand away.

‘Slut, I will let you know when to put my cock in you. I will also let you know where to put it too. You just wait until I am ready.’

With those words my wife began to beg me to fuck her. I had never heard like this before. Somehow, my new . . . self, had taken her to where we had never been. Her pussy was running juices so much that they were leaving wet spots on the bed at her knees.

I reached down and lightly rubbed a finger from her asshole to her pussy. When I got to her clit she shook and moaned loudly. Her hands gripped the pillow her head was on so hard her knuckles turned white.

‘Mmmmmm . . . mmmmmm . . .more. Please fuck me. Fuck your slut. James, please fuck your slut. I am your dirty nasty slut. Please, fuck me. I need you. I need your cock. Put your cock in me and fuck me. Fuck your slut.’

I listened and then using two fingers, began to finger-fuck her pussy. My other hand came to rest on her ass as I used a finger from it to play with her asshole. Pretty soon I had three fingers in her pussy, and two in her ass. Shelly was begging me almost in tears. Her need was past a little game now.

I removed my fingers from her, causing her to moan in protest. When I took the head of my cock and rubbed it from her asshole to her clit, slipping it slightly into her pussy as it passed by there, she about lost it.

‘What do you want slut? Do you want my cock here? ( I had it on her asshole) or do you want it here? ( I had it just inside the lips of her pussy.)’

She was moaning constantly now. Her cries for my cock were making me real hot again. I had never had her doing this. We had never done anything like this as long as we had been married. I was so hot that pretty soon even I couldn’t resist my teasing.

I lined my cock up on her pussy and in one slow shove, buried it in her. Her cries were to the point of being loud enough to get the neighbors attention. I began to fuck her. My cock ramming in and out, fast and hard.

I felt her hand on my balls as I drove her up to orgasm. She was mewling and moaning in one long sound. Just as she was close to cumming, I pulled out of her. She yelled. Her begging grew to be shouts of her need.

‘Please. PLEASE. FUCK ME. I need your COCK IN MY PUSSY. James, FUCK your SLUT. Oh, please fuck your slut. I’m your whore. Fuck me.’

I put the head of my cock right on her asshole. She reached back and spread her asscheeks and kept begging me to fuck her.

‘Oh yessss . . . fuck your sluts asshole. Fuck it hard. Mmmmm . . . yesss . . . nasty . . . yesss . . .fuck meeee . . .umphhh.’

As she begged me I started to press inside her. Just as I was half way in she said ‘nasty’ and I lost control. I rammed my cock in all the way. This caused her breath to catch and then force out. She kept her ass up and pushed back. I started to hammer her asshole with my cock.

Shelly let me take her hard, even encouraging me to take her harder. I was so close to cumming that I knew it wouldn’t take much more and I would be filling her with my cum. Shelly started to cum at that point. I put a hand on her pussy, fingering her clit and stroking in and out of her.

She shook, clinched, moaned, and screamed as she came. This was not anything like she had ever done with me before. She was so into this that she had become someone else. My slut. She had become my slut.

‘That’s it slut. Cum on my cock. The cock that is buried in your tight hot asshole. Only a slut would let a man fuck her asshole. You love my cock in your asshole don’t you, slut?’

‘Yesss . . . your slut is cumming with your cock in her slut asshole. Ohhhhh . . .mmmmmm . . . . yessss . . . fuck my slut asshole. Shoot your cum in me. Fill me with your cum. Fill your sluts asshole with your cum. Please . . . fuck my asshole . . .’


Her words brought me over. She had finished her orgasm, and was kneeling there, taking my thrusts as I hammered my cock in and out. As I began to cum I cried out, without realizing it.

‘Swallow my cum slut. Take it all.’

Shelly quickly pulled away and placed her mouth on my cock. I shot off as she took me all the way down her throat. My cum filled her mouth and a bit even ran down her chin. I came as hard as I ever had. This whole thing had taken us much farther than we had ever been. I was glad that we had discovered this new place too.

The next day while I was at work, Shelly called. She was breathless and a bit wound up. I was wondering what was on her mind when she just spilled everything in one long jumble of words.

‘James. He called, he wants us to come by the bar tonight and pick up some things for me to wear next weekend. If it isn’t there I am not to wear it. He also has a list of things he wants me to do before we go to the bar on Friday too. I tried to get him to tell me everything but he wouldn’t over the phone. We have to be there tonight around seven and he will tell us then. I don’t know how he got our phone number or how he even knew that I would be at home alone today. He tried to get me to masturbate over the phone for him, I just faked some stuff for a few minutes and then he said he’d see us tonight. What should we do James?’

It took me some time to digest what Shelly had dumped on me in a hurried conversation. I thought about it and then I could only see one answer.

‘We have to be there when?’

‘He said seven o’clock.’

‘Well, I guess that we had better be there at seven then shouldn’t we?’

‘What if he tries to get something out of me tonight at the bar James?’

‘We’ll cross that bridge when we get to it. We will go there and see what he is planning. Perhaps we will be pleasantly surprised. Did he have any other instructions for you?’

‘No. Just to be there and pick up some items he wants me to be wearing and to get some instructions for Friday. Are we going then?’

‘Yes. When I get home we will head right over. We should make it about seven and then we will see what’s what.’

I spent the rest of the day on pins and needles. He had a wardrobe for my wife to wear? He had instructions for her also? His time didn’t start until Friday at eight p. m. and I was going to hold him to that. These clothes and instructions were something I was not sure about. The only thing we could do is go see what he was expecting.

I got off work and when I got home, Shelly was ready to go. I saw that she had decided to wear a button front dress that went mid-thigh in length. She had left the top three buttons undone and the bottom two also.

I noticed that she had forgone wearing a bra and I wondered about her panties. I held her in a hug, and as I did, I pulled her dress up in back. My hand found bare skin. Running it around front I ruled out a thong. Her pussy hair was silkily smooth against my fingers.

‘Why James?’

‘Why what?’

Why did you just do that?’

‘I was just seeing if you had panties on. Your dress, the lack of a bra, the buttons, the lack of panties, are you planning on doing something tonight?’

‘I dressed this way for you James. I am your slut. Only this weekend will I be someone else’s slut and after that, I will be only your slut.’

‘So, the dress and lack of underwear is for me then?’

‘Yes. Honest. I did this just for you. You will know better after this weekend. When I wear things like this in the future, it will be just for you. Just like right now.’

‘Are you my slut today then?’

‘James, I will always be your slut from now on. All the time, whenever, wherever, however. Your slut. That is what I want to be. James’s slut.’

‘Well then slut, show me your pussy.’

Shelly hesitated only a fraction of a second. She saw I was serious, and as soon as that was known, her hands pulled up her dress. Her pussy was wet. She was hot and bothered just by my calling her a slut and giving her an order.

I reached out and fingered her pussy a bit. Then, taking her hand I led her to the car. We arrived at the bar around six-forty-five. As we walked in I took Shelly’s hand and held her in close to me. In the darkness of the place, it took a bit for our eyes to adjust. When we could see around I noticed the bartender sitting at a table in the back.

As we walked up I saw a box on the floor by his feet. It was taped shut. He stood and put out his hand. I shook it and then he took Shelly’s hand and pulled her in close. He kissed her cheek. A quick little peck. Then he stood her back from him and just looked at her.

‘Man, I can’t believe that this beauty is going to be my slut Friday through Sunday night. I am going to love this. You are a lucky bastard to have such a slut for a wife. A good looking . . . hell, very beautiful slut on top of it.’

‘Um . . . well, thanks I guess. Coming from you . . . that’s a compliment hmmmm?’

‘Oh hell yes that’s a compliment. It’s also a fact. You’re wife is a knock out beauty. She could pose for Penthouse or Playboy. She could star in her own porno movie too. She could rake in millions as a porn star.’

‘Well, you wanted us to come and get something?’

‘Yes. I have some clothes for your wife to wear Friday night, and some for Saturday night. Sunday, well I have a few ideas about Sunday. I also have a list of things for her to do before she comes to the bar Friday night.’

‘What kind of things?’

‘I want her to shave her pussy smooth and bald. No hair at all anywhere down there. I have some makeup in the box, I want her to wear it like the instructions tell her to. She is going to look like a whore, at least on Friday, a French whore.’

‘Shave her pussy? I don’t know about that. Shaving wasn’t mentioned last weekend.’

‘Please? It makes a woman look much sluttier to be bald down there. Also, there is a special vibrator in the box. I want her to have it inserted in her pussy before she comes inside the bar. I have the control.’

‘Remote control vibrator?’

‘Yep. Oh, and afterward, you can have everything. All of it. If you want. Only fair to my way of thinking.’

‘Ok. So, is that everything then?’

‘Um . . . would you like a drink? On the house?’

I looked at Shelly and she nodded slightly. I accepted his offer and we sat with him in the corner of the bar. Shelly sat close to me, but she was flashing him every so often. Not very long or very much, but enough to get his attention. The other patrons had left so it was just the bartender, his friend the other bartender and us.

I took the box out to the car. While putting it in the trunk I opened it. Inside were clothes and the other things he had told us about. I saw the paper on top. I opened it up and read it through. He wasn’t asking her to do anything bad as far as I could see. The shaving was a twist and I kind of thought a sexy one. I had wanted Shelly to shave there a couple of times. She had once, but never again. I was curious to see her clean shaven again.

Her pussy hair was thin and blonde and sparsely covering her pussy. I had always loved to run my tongue over it, but while she had kept it shaved that time I had gone nuts. It was a whole new experience for me and I had loved that hairless pussy a lot.

I got back in the bar and the bartender had a hand on Shelly’s knee. I could see that she had been holding him off until I got back. I sat down and looking at her leg and where his hand was still at, I nodded at her.

Shelly let go of his hand and allowed him to feel her up. He didn’t hesitate at all. He slipped his hand right to her pussy and was soon fingering her. I was getting a bit warmed up. As he felt my wife up right there in the bar at our table, I reached out and undid three more buttons on Shelly’s dress. She was now unbuttoned to her belly-button.

Shelly had her eyes closed as the bartender fingered her, stroking his fingers in and out of her now very wet pussy, slowly building her passions up. I spread her dress top apart and exposed her breasts to his view. He moaned as did Shelly.

‘God, your tits are just like Bo Derek’s in the movie ‘Ten’. I can’t believe that they stick out so firm and nice. Those nipples. Man, I love your nipples too. May I?’

I nodded and Shelly, well, she kept her eyes closed and let him do whatever I let him do. He reached out to caress her breasts. Rolling her nipples in his fingers and then tugging on them gently.

Shelly was getting hotter and hotter. I undid some more buttons on her dress, leaving only three together. Her pussy was about to show and I could see his hand under the material, moving in and out of her. He had three fingers in her pussy while his other hand played with her breasts.

‘God, I wish I could sample you right now. I so want to fuck you. Your pussy and asshole are the tightest I have ever fucked. My dick almost fell off because you were so tight. Man, you are one lucky son of a bitch.’

I thought for a second then made a decision. I was going to let him have his sample.

‘Hey, take her.’

‘What?’

‘ Take her right here. Fuck her. Now. Right here.’

curious2c
curious2c
2,518 Followers