Shelly & James Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
curious2c
curious2c
2,522 Followers

I was sure that anywhere we went in public with her dressed like this would get her arrested. Sam was smiling as he looked her over. He loved his choice of clothes for sure. Then, as I looked on, he tugged her dress down about two inches, covering her pussy and ass up.

The top of the skirt was low enough that if Shelly had still had any hair on her pussy, it would have been showing. Matter of fact, it wasn't a dress more than it was a strip of cloth. A narrow strip of cloth.

Shelly looked at me with a touch of worry. I could tell she knew where we were going and she was looking unsure of this whole thing. Sam had her sit and then he told her how she should sit for the rest of the night.

'Ok slut, from now on until we get back home here tonight, I want you to sit with your legs spread like this.'

He reached down and taking her knees in his hands he spread her legs widely apart. Her knees were on the outside of the sides of the kitchen table chair she was sitting on. About two feet apart. Looking down, between her legs, even though I was standing in close to her, I could clearly see her pussy. All of her slit, even her clit that still stood out a bit.

'You must keep your legs spread this wide. If you should happen to be bringing drinks to the table, you will serve them to each of us one at a time, coming around to stand beside us your front to the table your back outwards. You will only bend at the waist, and keep your legs straight. With your feet about two feet apart at that time too.'

'Will I be doing that Sam?'

'Probably. We'll see. The club may not be hopping enough to let you get away with it, but I am thinking since it is a Saturday night and all, it will be pretty wild in there anyway. If anyone should touch you, you let them do whatever, up to but not including, fucking you. You can't let them have you until either James or I says so.'

'Others will be touching me? I don't know, this is a very public place we are going to. James and I go there often. We might be recognized even.'

'You, recognized? I highly doubt it slut. Nobody would expect you, James wife, to be dressed like this and acting like a slut. They might recognize you but they will have strong doubts that it is really you. They know that James's wife Shelly isn't a slut nor does she dress like one. They will question their own judgement and even if they don't, well, you are a slut, slut.'

'Where are we going Sam? It seems that my slut knows, but I don't yet.'

'To the place on twenty-forth and seventh. On the corner. There is a bar right around the corner. Small place with a dance floor.'

'We eat there all the time Sam. Shelly will be known for sure.'

'Yeah? Don't you mean your slut will be known there for sure?'

He had me. He was risking our being able to go there again, but he had a point. We had been there as husband and wife many times before. Sedate and plain Jane suburbanites out on the town. We had never been there as James and his slut, who is dressed like a whore ready to fuck at the drop of a hat.

An excitement welled up through my body. Kind of a feeling of nastiness and sexual wildness that grasped my heart and made it beat to a different tune. I felt my pulse going up as I realized that my wife was going to be displaying her assets to people we may know.

Shelly was looking at me and then at Sam. Her face showed a tinge of fear of going to a place we frequented dressed and probably acting as directed, being a slut. I could see that she was trying to decide if she needed to use our safe word or not.

I looked at her and caught her eye. Then I smiled and shook my head in a positive nod. She looked at me once again like I had two heads. Then, with a nervous cough, she accepted her fate for the night.

'I don't think this is a good idea, but since I am your slut for the weekend Sam, and I am James's slut forever, then I have no choice. I guess if I am found out we don't have to go there again. James, I leave this decision up to you.'

'We'll go Sam. It will be great. Shelly . . . I mean my slut will have a great time too. I just know it.'

'Well, lets be off. Julie, are you ready too?'

'Yeah. Let me get my coat though will you Sam?'

'No coat slut, just as you are.'

'But, it might get cold.'

'James or I will warm you up so much you won't notice. Trust me on this slut.'

curious2c
curious2c
2,522 Followers
12