Shelly and the Tow Truck Driver Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've had other thoughts, too," he said in a rush. I stood up and he wrapped his hands around my breasts. I pushed my hips back into him.

"Tell me," I said.

"I've thought of how pretty you'd look sucking my dick." Wow, a guy who had masturbated to the thought of a woman giving him a blow job. I was shocked.

I turned around and began sliding my tongue down his chest. He moaned as I kept going, down his stomach, right to the edge of his pants. I knelt down in front of him and put my hands on his crotch.

"Was I like this, Jack? In your fantasy?" He nodded. Poor guy; I thought his dick might rip through his underwear at this rate. I pulled down the zipper and began to tug at the pants. He eagerly helped, and in a moment they were on the floor.

I pulled at the waistband of his boxers and slid my tongue just under it, letting the tip brush alongside his rock-hard cock.

"Oh god," he said again. I smiled.

And then I yanked the front of his boxers down, revealing a hard, thick dick that made up in girth what it lacked in length. Still, it was an average size. And his crotch didn't stink like some guys.

I slid my tongue along the tight flesh, and he groaned.

I pulled it forward and slid my mouth over the head, sucking him in and rolling my tongue along the shaft as I did. The salty tang of precum hit my tongue. I did like the feel of a cock in my mouth; I hadn't lied to Jimmy about being good at this.

I pulled my mouth off with a slurp and looked up at him. I kept pulling and tugging gently. "Do you know what Jimmy did to me today? When I was sucking his cock?" He shook his head.

"He thrust into my mouth. Hard." He was staring at me. "It was so hard I gagged. He seemed to like that. He pulled my head down so that his whole cock was deep in my mouth." Jack was blinking quickly. Was he playing dumb? "He grabbed the back of my head like this" -- I put up a hand behind my head -- "and shoved his dick into me."

I nudged forward on my knees until my face was right up against his cock, and I pulled it forward, sliding my mouth over the shaft again. I looked up at Jack just as one of his hands snaked over my head.

He grabbed and pulled. I moaned. His cock wasn't very long, but I pretended to gag a little bit. That did it. Suddenly he was thrusting hard into my mouth. I let out little screams and moans as I felt the head of his dick push against my throat. He began moving faster and faster.

"Oh god yes oh god yes oh god yes," he was saying.

And then he came, hard, with a grunt. I swallowed half of the salty, sticky cum and then slid my mouth back so he could shoot across my face.

"Was that naughty enough for you, Jack?" I said, licking my lips.

"Oh god, yes," he said. "But please; call me Mr. Sheldon. I think I prefer that."

"Yes, Mr. Sheldon." He smiled.

"Now, Shelly," he said, "why don't you lead me to your bedroom?" In for a penny; in for a pound.

I held out my hand and he took it as I led him around the corner into my bedroom. I had had sex here just a few hours ago, though not by choice.

"Lay down, Shelly." I lay down crosswise on the bed. "Spread your legs, Shelly." I slid them apart. "No, Shelly. Spread them like a slut. Spread them like a whore." I winced, but how was it not the truth? I was fucking a man for car repairs. I spread them open, far.

His next move surprised me. He knelt down and began to slide his tongue along my naked thighs. I moaned. My skin was super sensitive and I was horny as hell. He licked some more and then slid his hands along my flesh. I felt him shift, and then his tongue slid into my pussy.

"Oh, you're so wet, Shelly," he said. "Would you like to be wetter?" His tongue coursed up and touched my clit. I moaned again.

"Your pussy tastes so nice, Shelly. Should I keep licking it?" I nodded.

"Say it, Shelly."

"Yes," I said.

"No, Shelly. Say it like you mean it. Say it like a slut."

I swallowed.

"I want you to lick my cunt, Mr. Sheldon." He slapped my thigh with his hand.

"Ask nicely."

"Please lick my cunt, Mr. Sheldon. I want it so bad."

"That's better." And he slid forward again, caressing my exposed clitoris. I moaned and pushed my hips forward.

He kept licking, sliding inside my lips and thrusting his tongue into me. Then I felt those thick, meaty fingers at my entrance. I moaned. He slid one in and began pulling it in and out.

"Do you like that, Shelly?"

"Yes, Mr. Sheldon." He pushed his face forward sliding the whole length of his tongue against me. I groaned and arched my back. Then I felt a second finger slide in.

"Oh, you're so wet Shelly. I can just push my two fingers in." And he did. He slid them in and out as he licked me. I thought I was going to die.

Then he turned his hand and the two fingers hooked behind the front of my cunt. He began stroking his fingers up and down.

I was breathing hard now as he licked me and stroked my g-spot. Oh my god, I was going to cum so hard. A quiver raced through my body. He stopped.

"Please keep going," I said, gasping. He pulled back. I whimpered.

"Tell me what you are, Shelly."

"I'm yours."

"No, Shelly. You spread your legs like one, and you talked like one. Tell me what you are, Shelly." I blushed.

"I'm a slut, Mr. Sheldon." He slid his fingers back along my slit, caressing it gently.

"Do you want to cum, Shelly?" I nodded. He flicked his fingers at my sensitive lips, and I shouted.

"Yes, Mr. Sheldon," I said. "Make me cum." He flicked again. "Please," I whined.

"Tell me again what you are."

"I'm a slut, Mr. Sheldon."

"Louder."

"I'm a slut, Mr. Sheldon." He licked my clit again and I felt another quiver.

"Louder." He slid his fingers in again and rested them against my g-spot.

I shrieked. "I'm a slut, Mr. Sheldon. Please please please make me cum."

"Ah, so sweet," he said. "I think half the building heard you." I moaned and felt myself blush.

But he pushed his face forward and kept licking. His fingers brushed against my g-spot. I writhed and moaned. I felt dizzy. My landlord was a fantastic pussy eater, it turned out.

I felt my body quiver one more time, and then the orgasm rushed over me. I gasped loudly as my whole body shook with the force of it. I felt myself break out in a sweat. He stood up and put his hand on one shoulder. I turned and lay lengthwise on my bed, panting. He got onto the bed next to me. I could feel his hard cock bobbing against my stomach. He kissed me, softly, and I kissed him back, pulling him to me and sliding my tongue into his mouth, tasting my own juices.

He slid my hand down to his dick, and I stroked it gently. It was already hard again.

"Oh, Shelly, you're so beautiful," he said as he stroked my naked breasts. I blushed.

He pushed himself up.

"Get on your hands and knees, Shelly. Get into position so I can fuck your slut pussy." I did as he said, and felt him position himself between my legs. I felt the tip of his cock against my pussy lips. He paused.

"Are you a slut, Shelly?"

I knew what he wanted to hear. "Yes," I said meekly. Suddenly he slapped my ass, hard. I yelped.

"Louder!"

I shouted, "I'm a slut, Mr. Sheldon! Fuck me with your big cock." He thrust and his dick slid into me, pushing me forward with the force. I moaned. He pulled back and thrust, pulled back and thrust. He was pulling out almost his whole dick before slamming it into me. He kept going, and I braced myself as best I could, pushing my hips back into him.

"Yeah, you like this, slut?" He spanked me again. I whimpered.

"Did you like it when Jimmy was fucking you, too?" I nodded, quietly.

Slap. "Yeah? You took two guys in one day and liked it?" I nodded again and he slapped my ass again.

"Yes, sir!" He kept thrusting in and out of me. I could feel a second orgasm building. That almost never happened to me. But today had been crazy.

"What does that make you?" Slap.

"A slut, Mr. Sheldon!" I cried out. It did make me a slut. I wasn't the shy, quiet girl who lived in apartment 17. That was just a facade. I was a ravenous slut.

"And you're going to let him come by whenever he wants?" Slap.

"I don't have a choice, sir," I shouted, as he kept thrusting into me.

"Because you gave him a video of you being a slut?" I nodded.

"Because you gave him your keys?" I nodded. "Because you want him to rape you? Like a slut?"

I shook my head. "He tricked me, Mr. Sheldon." Slap. I yelped.

"Please don't spank me, Mr. Sheldon. It hurts."

"Oh, but your ass looks so pretty in pink." He laughed at his joke. He paused his hard, thrusting cock.

"So I have five more nights to fuck you anyway I want for fixing your car," he said. I nodded. "But Jimmy can come whenever the fuck he wants just for towing you? Because he has a video? And your keys?" I nodded.

He thrust forward again. "Well, Shelly, I have your keys, too. And I'll bet I can get Jimmy to share that video with me." I whimpered.

"Please don't, Mr. Sheldon."

"Even if he won't, I have lots of pretty pictures of you." Thrust. "Now tell me, Shelly, what happens if he comes over one night and I come over on the same night. What then?" He pulled out and thrust in again.

I didn't say anything. He began thrusting again.

"Well, Shelly, I think you'd have to do what both of us wanted. Isn't that right?" He spanked me again, hard. I let out a little shout. I nodded, biting my lip as he pounded into me. He paused again. The second orgasm was so close.

He leaned down over my back.

"Here's a nasty thought I've had about you, Shelly. Do you want to hear it?" I nodded.

"I've thought: That Shelly, she's such a fucking slut." Thrust. "I wonder what she'd look like with a cock in her pussy." Thrust. "I wonder what she'd look like with a cock in her mouth." Thrust. I whimpered. I knew what was coming. "Well, now I've seen those and they're pretty fucking hot. Now I wonder what you'd look like with a dick in your mouth" Thrust "and another one in your pussy."

"Please, Mr. Sheldon," I said. "Please don't. I've never done that."

He began thrusting hard, and I felt my orgasm coming to the brink. He was grunting as he talked. "Think of it, Shelly, my dick in one hole and Jimmy's in another." I moaned with the thrusting. "Yeah? You like that? You fucking slut? Guess what, Shelly. I'm coming by tomorrow night as soon as I'm off work, and I'm bringing Jimmy." I whimpered and moaned as he thrust and as I thought about it.

"And we're" thrust "going" thrust "to fuck you" thrust "all" thrust "fucking" thrust "night." And with that, he let out a shout and came, deep inside of me. And, god damnit, I came as well, gasping for air as the waves of pleasure overwhelmed me.

We collapsed on the bed, spent. He lay down next to me and I snuggled up to him. Fuck the situation I was in; the whole day had been pretty fucking satisfying.

After a short while, he stood up.

"Well, Shelly," he said, "I've got to go. But I've got your slutty pussy all over my cock. Can't go home like that, can I?" I sat up and licked my own orgasm off his now flaccid cock. He sighed as he watched me.

"Do you want to hear a secret, Shelly?" I just looked at him.

"I gave Jimmy a break on paying the whole tow bill. I just made him take three hours without pay." I was shocked. "So you gave him all of that for $45." I blushed. "I think you should reconsider how generous I'm being with your car, particularly in light of all those nice pictures." I felt the tears well up again. How long was this going to last?

"SLeep well, Shelly," he said as he left to go to the living room. "And see you tomorrow."

12