Shelly at the Movies

Story Info
Getting naked at the movies.
1.4k words
4.15
54.3k
26

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 02/08/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nerfstar
Nerfstar
168 Followers

Shelly was enjoying life. She had gotten a decent paying part-time job that allowed her to have all afternoons off. Most days she spent at home doing chores or hanging out, but at least twice a week she would go to the movies. That meant sometimes she was seeing the same movie a couple times. This day she was seeing a movie for the third time.

The movie was running at 12:30 in the middle of the week and when she walked in she saw that there were only two other people in the auditorium. She climbed the stairs for the stadium style seating almost to the top and as far away from the others as she could for no other reason than to make it seem like she was in there alone.

She settled into her seat and started to feel comfortable as the theater darkened. After the previews and the movie started she wanted to be more comfortable. As she sat there barely paying attention to the movie as she was thinking how she could be more comfortable, then it came to her. At home she generally sat on her couch Indian style.

She didn't want her shoes scuffing the leather seat, but really wanted to sit in her favorite position. Making the decision, she bent over and slipped her sandals off her feet. She then sat up and pulled her feet under her. She smiled and relaxed back into the seat to watch the movie. Maybe fifteen minutes later she had an itch about halfway up the back/underside of her right thigh under her shorts. She scratched the itch by pulling the hem of the shorts up to access the area of the itch. She didn't return the shorts to flat because she got engrossed in the action on the screen, considering it is one of her favorite scenes.

As the scene ended she noticed the soft, cool feeling on her leg and was enjoying the minor naughty feeling of it. As she was relaxing into the feeling she had an idea that she would like to feel more of the leather against her legs. She also knew that pulling the other leg up wasn't going to be enough. After a couple minutes of debating whether she could do it or not, she won the debate on the side of doing it.

With a quick look around she reached down and opened her shorts. She put her feet down on top of her sandals and lifted her butt off the seat. She quickly pushed the denim past her hips and to her knees. As she lowered the shorts to her feet she lowered her pantied ass to the seat. She thrilled at the nice soft feeling as she moved the shorts to the seat next to her on the right.

She loved the feeling that ran from her feet, which were back under her, to the bottom openings of her panties. As she sat there trying to get back into the movie she kept feeling that she wanted to feel more. It was less than a minute after her shorts were removed that she decided that she was going to give herself more. With a smile and quick movements she put her feet back down and pulled her light blue panties off. In short order she was sitting with her fully bare ass on the soft leather seat and would have been exposing her fully bald pussy to the room except her shirt hung down low enough that no one could see, if anyone had been looking. Her panties went with her shorts.

The feeling of the leather against her bare skin was exciting, so was the idea of being half naked in a public setting. As she sat there she realized that her bra was too restricting for what she was feeling below the waist. She undid the bra thinking that that would be enough. As she leaned forward to undo the bra, she rolled her hips forward and her pussy rubbed along the seat. That rubbing caused her to shudder. She could feel her pussy get wet and hot prior to the rub, but after that movement she was really wet.

She settled back to enjoy the feelings of the seat and watch the movie, but in less than a minute she knew the loose bra straps on her back were just being an annoyance to her comfort. She knew her shirt was too tight to get the bra off comfortably or easily, so with a small huff of annoyance she leaned forward and pulled her shirt up her back to her neck before leaning back into the back of the chair. As she pressed her back into the seat, she made sure the bra straps were pulled to her sides and her bare back was against the seat. This exposed her bare lower half, but no one was looking still.

Just as she was getting comfortable with the seat on her bare back, she realized that the constriction of the shirt around her chest and neck was truly annoying. With a smile of contentment and filled with lust, she pulled her shirt off and also removed her bra since it wasn't really doing anything except hang on her shoulders. Her shirt and bra went onto the seat to her left.

She then sat back and let the soft leather of her seat grace her whole back without interference as she tried to get back into the movie. She pulled her legs up to resume her Indian-style sitting and was amazed at the cool air that was caressing her whole front, especially the hot zone that had been opened with the way she now sat.

She was focused on the screen until she felt her nipples being pinched. That's when she realized that her hands had moved to her chest and was playing with her tits. Without true conscious thought her right hand moved to her pussy and started stroking the lips.

Her hips rolled under to allow more access to her groin and her left hand lazily slid down her middle to mound. The middle finger of that hand gently found the hot and engorged clit poking out waiting for fun. She gasped with the touch and continued to make soft moaning sounds as her left hand started to circle the hot nub and the fingers of her right hand slid inside her. She went slowly for as long as possible, which wasn't long, before her need for release took over and sped her hands up.

She exploded in three orgasms in quick succession as she attempted to be quiet. She knew that at least once she screamed. Luckily it was during a loud point in the movie.

As she came down from her sexual high, she realized that there was less than five minutes left in the movie not counting the credits. As everyone knows, most people seeing a movie get up and leave while the credits are running. She knew this and knew that there was a possible opportunity to be seen naked.

She reached out to grab her bra and knocked it to the floor. Instead of digging for it at the moment she grabbed her shirt and pulled it over her head and arms without moving much. Next she reached for her panties. As she reached for them, she saw that her estimate of time on the movie was off, and that the credits were about to start. In a panic she shifted and let the shirt drop over her chest and grabbed her shorts instead of the panties. The shorts went on quickly then she grabbed the panties and stuffed them balled up in a pocket.

Last she put her sandals back on as she looked at her fellow movie goers. The one nearest to her actually looked back in her direction as he got up and moved for the exit. She could tell he didn't look at her for any given reason, but knew that would have been different had she still been naked.

As was her custom, she stayed until the credits ended, but this time she stayed and waited for the lights to come back up. After the house lights were on, she saw her bra easily and grabbed it. She folded it as small as possible and carried it in her hands as she quickly left the room and then the building as the employees entered to start cleaning.

Her nipples were like bullets leading her home as she relived the whole incident on the way. At home she stripped and masturbated. The rest of the day and the next until she had to get ready for work she lounged or slept between sessions of masturbating while thinking about that trip to the movies.

Nerfstar
Nerfstar
168 Followers