Shelly: Daddy's Punishment Ch. 01

Story Info
18-year-old Shelly's been a bad girl.
1.7k words
3.82
203.8k
31
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 09/19/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kalista
Kalista
36 Followers

Shelly heard the front door open and close, and her lids snapped open in shock, her naked limbs going rigid for a moment on the covers of her bed before she jerked up her panties from her ankles and jumped off the bed. She hastily threw a pink crop top t-shirt over her head.

"Shelly? Where are you girl? Daddy's home!" a deep voice called from downstairs.

Shelly flew into action, looking around her room and hastily shoving things under her bed, straightening her covers. She groaned when she bent over, remembering the large two egg shaped vibrators she had – one deep in her pussy and one in her ass. She'd been playing with them when she heard the door open and knew if her daddy found out what she'd been up to she'd get that belt on her bottom for sure!!

Closer now, coming up the stairs, she could hear her father's voice, "Shelly? Girl where are you??"

Shelly thought fast and scrambled on top of her blankets and pulled a pretty yellow and pink quilted blanket over her body, rolling over and laying her head down on the pillow as though she was asleep. Her door swung open and her daddy's head peeked inside.

"Shelly – girl what are you doing in bed at 4 in the afternoon??" Her daddy sounded frustrated, but a touch concerned. "Shouldn't you be doing your chores?"

Shelly blinked her big blue eyes innocently open and looked over at her daddy, appearing confused. "I'm sorry daddy – I just had to lie down for a little bit. I don't feel very well. I'll get up in a few minutes and do all of my chores, I promise."

But instead of going away as she'd hoped, her 6'5" bear of a daddy came right into her pretty little girl's room. Shelly may have been 18 last month, but her room looked exactly the same way it did when she moved into it 15 years ago. Frilly, pink and yellow, touches of soft green and white. It suited the tiny blonde haired blue eyed girl. Her name was actually Michelle, but her daddy had always called her Shelly.

He sat down on the bed and touched the flushed delicate skin of her rosy cheek with his great hand, its darkness a contrast against her dewy fresh complexion.

"You do feel a bit warm Shelly girl. What's wrong? Tummy troubles?" he asked gently.

Shelly felt so bad for lying to her daddy – but just couldn't see explaining to him that she was so very warm and flushed because just ten minutes ago she'd lain right here, legs spread wide, fingers frigging her smooth hairless pussy like lightening, screaming out as she came, wet streaks still making her thighs and ass crack sticky.

She couldn't see telling him about the twin balls embedded in her body that were even now being stroked and caressed by her pussy and ass as her muscles still contracted lazily, sucking them lovingly. Instead she just buried her face into her pillow as though she couldn't stand the light and moaned.

"Well, I know exactly what to do about your tummy troubles baby girl. You stay right here and I'll be right back."

Shelly's eyes snapped open and she stiffened on the bed, knowing exactly what her father had planned and knowing there was NO way she could let him give her an enema with those balls still resting in her bottom. He would absolutely FREAK if he knew his baby girl had been tasting such pleasures!! She wasn't even allowed to wear makeup – much less let a boy touch her – until she was married!!!

"No daddy! It's not like that – I just feel tired. I'll be ok, really – please – I don't need that. Just let me rest and I'll be ok. I swear. Please daddy, not that.." She was babbling and she knew it, but there was just no way she could let him get between her legs with that enema!!

"Shelly girl, I know what's best for you and you'll do as I say. Now here, get ready." With that he pulled the covers from her body. She lay in a fetal position, with just her tiny white panties on and her little pink t-shirt, cropped and short, exposing the undersides of her ample breasts. Everything else was bared to him, and soon everything would be bared to him!

Shelly felt the tears of shame and fear sting her eyes and knew what was soon to come. Her daddy would never forgive her for this!! She remembered the last time she'd gotten into trouble, sneaking a cigarette last Christmas, and knew she was in serious trouble. Too bad she didn't have a clue.

"Take your panties off Shelly girl while I go get the enema ready. Trust me baby girl, you'll feel so much better." With that he turned and walked into her tiny bathroom. He looked so oversized and out of place in here – so tall and broad, black hair a little too long, broad shoulders more than filling her doorway. Shelly loved her daddy, but she was also scared to death of him!!

She trembled, then quickly flounced off the bed, hoping to remove the little balls before he returned. Unfortunately – she just was not that lucky. Bad little girls *never* have good luck!! When she turned from him to lower her panties down over her knees and pull them off, she presented her daddy with an amazing view of plump round feminine ass – and a cord attached up into her ass and pussy with a tiny dial on it.

"What in the HELL is THIS???" He turned and grabbed her, roaring even as he answered his own question by forcibly pulling the two nested eggs from her tiny puckered asshole and pussy. Shelly screamed out at the sudden force of his fingers digging into her sides and the plop of the egg being yanked out of rectum.

"Daddy, please, noooooooooooooooooooooooo" she wailed. But it was far too late for explanations or pleadings. Her daddy was FURIOUS!!

"You filthy fucking slut! Where did you get these damn things?? Who taught you to put things up your pussy? You fucking whore – I cannot believe you!!! I raised you better than this!" He was yelling at her – nasty things she couldn't believe her loving daddy would ever say to her, and she was sobbing now, ashamed and fearful.

Then suddenly and without warning he threw her on the bed, holding her down with one hand pushed down into the small of her back while his other hand unfastened his large leather belt, pulling it from his jeans with a deadly sounding 'whoosh' noise – and then it bit into her thighs and ass.

"Put your goddamn slut whore hands behind your head Shelly – you are going to pay for this. I can NOT BELIEVE YOU ARE SUCH A WHORE!!" Every deadly word was punctuated with a healthy slap of that belt – biting viciously into her ass and thighs.

Shelly screamed and yelled, begging for mercy, but mercy wasn't going to come. He forcibly shoved her over, rolling her onto her back.

"Take that shirt off bitch. Take it off NOW – then lock your hands over your head. Faster cunt – you are going to pay for this!!"

Tears streaming down her face, Shelly obeyed, knowing her father's temper better than to test it. But oh – her ass and legs were on fire. The pretty blanket now bit into her, causing her burning flesh more agony.

"Im going to teach your cunt that it belongs to me and me alone. You stupid slut – I can't believe you. You can't wait to have a cock buried in your pussy or in that ass of yours – Im going to make it hurt so bad you'll pray nothing ever touches either again!! Spread your cunt bitch. Spread your legs NOW!!"

And with that the belt began whistled through the air, landing on her clit. Shelly saw stars and immediately jerked her legs closed, rolling on her side to protect herself, wailing pitifully.

"Get back on your back and spread your damn legs you filthy pussy whore. I'm going to punish you even more – you will keep your damn legs wide open for me and keep your damn hands locked over your head or you will suffer even more. Now spread your cunt!!"


Shelly screamed out, but obeyed, spreading her legs, letting her knees drop to the mattress. A long string of her cum drooled from her pussy hole down to the mattress – testimony to her earlier activities. She felt it, and he saw it, his eyes glinting ferociously even as he raised his arm and lay another blistering slap of the belt across her clit.

She screamed again, an unholy wailing sound, as he struck again and again, spreading the slaps up across her reddened large D cup tits, her belly, and her clit. Soon she was covered with welts – her pussy a horrible angry red and purple, but her cum puddling on the blanket below her. Each slap of the belt sounded more and more wet as her cum began to soak the leather as well.

"You fucking whore – you're loving this aren't you??" He finally seemed to tire and his belt arm dropped by his side, his chest heaving.

"I can't believe you Shelly. I do everything for you – love you, protect you, keep you safe – and this is how you repay me? By being a filthy slut who has to pay more attention to what's between your legs than your chores? Who taught you this??"

Shelly couldn't answer – she was still sobbing, feeling the air on her welts and bruises, terrorized that her own sweet daddy could treat her this way.

Suddenly the belt whistled through the air again, catching her nipple and causing the blazing fire of pain there to roar up again, matched by the roaring scream from Shelly's throat and the roar of her own father – "Who in the hell taught you to put things up in your pussy bitch? Who bought these for you??"

Shelly gasped and moaned, "Nobody daddy. I just… I just loved to touch myself. And I found those on the internet…" She was so pitiful, wailing. But her daddy knew what was best for her and he was determined that she was going to get it.

"Get on your hands and knees bitch – you need that enema much more than even I had suspected!"

Kalista
Kalista
36 Followers