Shelly Goes to Strip Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't know what all she was wearing except the blouse and skirt. She pulled her blouse out from her skirt and from the top began unbuttoning it. When she was done, she left on the unsnapped side of her skirt and let it fall to the stage. The audience up front were encouraging her to take her top off so I could see what she had on underneath. She turn around with her back facing the audience and slid her blouse off. I could hear a few of the guys cheering as her ass was almost in full view since she was wearing thong panties. When she turn around her top and bottom were both semi-transparent. I never seen these before, so it must've been something she bought for this.

By this point Shelly seem to be relaxed, and was really getting into dancing. As the music played on, she slid the straps of her bra down her arms. She leaned forward and unsnapped it from the front, giving everyone front good view of her breast. She then stood back up and threw her arms up to the side letting her top fall to the stage.

As she continued dancing, she began slowly working her panties down. When they were about to her knees, she let them drop to the floor. She stepped out of them and continued dancing nude on the stage. I can see by looking her eyes that she was totally relaxed and enjoying being watched. I have to admit that this was just as exciting for me, seeing her naked in front of all these people.

Only about another minute passed and the music ended, and you could hear Frank saying let's hear it for contestant number fourteen. As Shelly picked up her clothes, it almost appeared that she seemed disappointed that she now had to leave the stage.

I watched as one of the other tenants escorted the next girl to the stage and Frank announced number fifteen. As she started to do her performance, Shelly was being escorted back to our table. I asked her how was the experience? She responded with a smile and said that she wished it would have went on longer.

We all just sat there and watched the next three women perform. After the last one was finished, Frank announced that the club would be closing in fifteen minutes and that this would be the last chance to dance. A few of the younger ladies from earlier went back up on stage. Darla leaned over and kissed Tom dashed over to the stage. I looked over at Shelly and told her to go ahead, she immediately stood up and followed Darla.

Frank directed toDJ to start the music and said "let's hear it for the last dance"

As the music played. It didn't take long for Darla to once again stripped down quickly. As the other girls were dancing and stripping, you could see some the guys in the audience trying to encourage some of the other girls to join them. After about five minutes of music playing, Frank announced that the club was closing and thanking everybody for coming.

As Darla and Shelly got dressed, Tom and I looked over to meet them and we all walked out to the parking lot. We talked for a few minutes and exchanged phone numbers. It was two in the morning so Shelly and I decided to find a motel. We asked Tom and Darla, if they would like to join us, but they declined and said maybe another time. With that we got our vehicles and went separate ways.

12