Shelly Goes to Town

Story Info
Woman gets nasty in a bar.
1.7k words
4.23
59.7k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
casey_13
casey_13
93 Followers

I sat in front of my computer, watching people in my favorite porn chat room talk dirty to each other. Most people went to private rooms once they hooked up with someone, but some chose to cyber with each other out in the main room where everyone could enjoy the show. I'd been on the site for a couple of hours, just waiting in the background, feeling horny but not really in the mood to join in. I'd been feeling pretty restless at work all day, irritable and out of sorts, and I knew it would take more than just some anonymous sex chat to make me feel better. Glancing at the clock on my computer, I was startled to see it was already after midnight. That settled it – off I went to get dressed and go to my favorite dance club.

I have a special way of dressing for my nights at the club. I'm tall (about 5'8) and in great shape, with long chestnut hair, emerald green eyes, and great tits (or so I've been told). I usually wear a sheer sleeveless blouse – button down and low-cut, with a VERY short leather mini-skirt that barely covers my ass. Since I never wear panties, many guys have gotten an unexpected treat while dancing with me. I dressed carefully, already feeling wet between my legs in anticipation of my night on the town.

When I got to the club, it was already packed and smoke-filled. I knew the moment I walked in I'd made the right choice. I headed for the bar, knowing I wouldn't have to wait long before someone either bought me a drink or asked me to dance. I wasn't picky about who I drank or danced with, but I was VERY picky about who I let get away with more than just dancing.

After a couple of hours I'd had quite a bit to drink and danced with several willing partners, but no one had really caught my eye yet. I was pretty sweaty from dancing so much, and my nipples were showing through my sheer blouse. I went to the ladies room to freshen up a little and lift the hair off my neck to help cool down. When I walked back out into the bar, I had just about decided to leave when I saw him. He wasn't the most attractive guy in the place, but the way he was standing immediately grabbed me. He was wearing tight faded jeans, a blue denim shirt, and dusty black cowboy boots. He stood near the end of the bar, laughing with some friends, and I could not take my eyes off of him. His black hair was straight and kept falling into his eyes, and I could see that his teeth were white and straight as he laughed and joked with his friends. My heart started to pound, and I immediately felt a tingling between my legs and in my stomach. Yes. I'd found him.

I walked over to a barstool near where he was standing and started to flirt with the bartender, who was a good friend of mine. It wasn't long before my guy noticed me, and I made damn sure he knew I was available. When he came over after a few minutes and offered to buy me a drink, I gave him my most dazzling smile and accepted.

We sat and drank together for a little while, then he asked me if I wanted to dance. I took his hand as he helped me off the barstool, and he led me onto the dance floor. He turned and took me in his strong arms, and I nearly swooned with the rush of desire that swept over me as he pressed his hard body against me. His strong hands were caressing my back as we danced, and I couldn't keep my hands from traveling all over his back and chest. He leaned his head down and started nibbling gently on my neck, teasing me with his tongue. I unbuttoned his shirt and slid my hands inside, playing with the light mat of hair and teasing his nipples erect. He moaned against my neck and bit harder when he felt me squeeze his nipples and scratch his chest with my nails. He pulled me even tighter, his hands cupping my tight ass, and I could feel his hard cock pressing between my thighs. I was so hot for him that I could hardly contain myself. I moved my hips against him, then slid one hand down to the bulge in the front of his jeans and ran my fingernails over the outline of his cock.

'Oh my god, baby,' he moaned in my ear, pulling me tighter against him. I made sure to spread my legs enough so I could feel his cock against my hot pussy when he thrust his hips against me. 'I'm gonna explode right here if you don't stop that.'

I laughed and placed my hands over his on my ass, then pushed his hands lower down to the hem of my skirt. I slowly started to pull up my skirt, and his eyes widened as he realized he'd gotten a handful of my bare ass. He grinned and leaned down to kiss me, our tongues dancing around as our mouths sucked greedily at each other. He reached under my skirt and got a double handful of my tight ass, then slid one hand around and began to stroke my hot wet pussy. By now, my skirt was hiked up over my hips and almost everyone in the bar was watching, but I didn't care. Knowing I was causing so many hard-ons at once only made me more excited.

I put both arms around his neck and moaned loudly as he spread my pussy lips wide open and began to stroke my swollen clit with his middle finger. He'd stroke and flick my clit, driving me wild, then slide his fingers up inside me while he devoured my mouth with his. I was so slippery and wet that he slid in and out with ease. I made him stop because I didn't want to cum yet, but I also needed to catch my breath. He pushed me back against a wall of the bar, and I slowly unzipped his jeans as he leaned toward me, bracing both hands on the wall behind me. I spread open the fly of his jeans and reached for his cock, which was hard as a rock.

He wasn't wearing underwear, so his dick popped right out of his jeans. I stroked him slowly, squeezing his dick gently on the upstroke, and he stood there over me with his eyes closed, thrusting his hips forward with every stroke. There were several guys gathered around us now, watching as I jerked off my guy. He seemed to be enjoying the attention as much as I was. After a couple of minutes of my jerking him off, he made me stop and led me out behind the bar, where he pushed me up against the wall and kissed me hard, moving my hand to encircle his cock and stroke him as we kissed. My pussy was dripping by now, and I could hardly stand to wait for him to touch me again.

He yanked my skirt down, then lifted me up onto a pile of boxes and got in between my legs. I leaned back against the wall as he spread my pussy lips open with his hands and started flicking my clit with his fingers, grinding his face into my wetness and fucking me with his tongue. I went crazy, holding his head and pressing him into my pussy as he played with me, then I pulled his head out from between my legs.

'I need you to fuck me baby. I need your hard cock in my pussy now!'

He took his cock in his hand and slid it into me, and I wrapped my legs around him to pull him deeper inside me. He was sucking and licking my nipples as he shoved his hard cock in and out, and we were both covered with sweat and grunting together.

'Goddamn it baby, I'm gonna cum so hard,' he panted in my ear, still fucking me like a piston.

'The hell you are, you fucker,' I screamed in his ear. 'You're gonna make me cum first, then I'm gonna suck your cock dry until there's not a drop of cum left in your body.'

'Fuck yeah baby,' he gasped as I shoved his head back down to my pussy. He started eating me out again, sucking my swollen clit up between his teeth and sliding his fingers in and out of me. I could feel the wave washing over me, then I came so hard I screamed and squeezed my legs together, pushing him away from me. He staggered back across the alley, his cock in his hand, and I pushed him against the wall and started sucking his throbbing cock deep into my throat. He grabbed the back of my head and tangled his hands in my hair as he shoved his dick in and out of my mouth. I stroked him as I sucked, teasing him with my tongue and driving him crazy.

'Oh fuck yeah, baby, suck my hard cock….' he panted as he fucked my warm wet mouth, 'I'm gonna cum in your mouth baby, you ready to swallow my hot load?'

'Mmmm,' I moaned as I sucked harder. I could taste him and feel his cock throbbing, then I felt his cum shoot into my mouth and go down the back of my throat. He stiffened and pulled me into his body as I kept sucking and licking him dry. He pulled me up to him and we leaned against each other, trying to catch our breath.

'Wow,' he said, reaching up to brush my hair off my forehead. 'That was quite a dance, baby.'

'Maybe we can do it again sometime, handsome,' I said as I got dressed and started walking away.

'I'm Matt,' he called after me as I left. 'What's your name?'

I stopped and turned back, spreading my shirt open and fondling my erect nipples.

'Maybe someday I'll tell you,' I said, then walked around the corner and headed for my car. I got in and smiled: another successful night on the town.

casey_13
casey_13
93 Followers