Shelly Knows Best

Story Info
Mother needs a Domm. Transexual Shelly jumps at the chance.
4.2k words
4.39
49.2k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah Dugan is a 53 year old widowed mother of one she dresses conservatively in jeans & T-shirts most of the time unless it's a hot summer day then she can be seen at the mall in a thin cotton sun dress. At five feet four inches tall & having a 38C 26 36 figure her curves are accentuated & having such a small tight butt makes her boobs look a little bigger. Sarah always says that her best feature is her big brown bed room eyes, besides lipstick she only uses eyeliner & mascara. She always wears her brown shoulder length hair down, because she uses next to no make-up most people would describe her as a plain woman.

Then there's her daughter Shelly, she has a killer 42H 34 38 body & is five feet five inches tall but with the size heels she usually wears she's five feet nine inches or taller & the exact opposite to her Mother. She's always dressed in skin tight clothes with tiny halter tops or boob tubes to show off her magnificent breasts. Since she never wears a bra her huge silver dollar sized nipples strain against the thin material in a constant state of arousal just begging to be touched.

Shelly's make-up is always immaculate even though it's on the heavy side & her long silky black hair usually hangs in a thick ponytail almost reaching the small of her back. The only thing that putts some people off, is when they hear her speak you see Shelly has a gutter mouth. Shelly calls a spade a spade & doesn't care who she offends on more than one occasion she has been known to turn the air blue with her colorful language. She loves to flirt & when she does it she is a little slutty, Shelly thrives on & adores their reactions. She has been known to flop her big boobs out at the drop of a hat this is what drew Scott towards her in the first place. He's right into exhibitionists along with a lot of other kinky stuff.

Take the other day for instance Shelly was walking down main street her stiletto heels clicking on the pavement dressed in a pair of electric blue Lycra leggings her massive 42 inch bust was trapped in a flimsy white cheese cloth halter top & by the way her dark nipples poked at the material he saw that they were in their usual state of arousal. Around her waist was a six inch wide black elastic belt with gold metal arrow head buckle. Shelly knew that this highlighted her slim waist thus making her tits look a touch bigger. She'd just picked up her new gold necklace & bracelet they matched the earrings she wore, she stopped & looked at her reflection in the shop window. The sun glinted from the bracelet & caught her eye with her attention drawn she didn't hear Scott her neighbor walk up.

"Hello Shelly what's happening?"

Shelly turned & was confronted by her 48 year old neighbor Scott, Shelly had been checking out Scott for quite a while but still wasn't ready to make the first move.

"Oh hi Scott, just checking out my new jewellery you like?"

She lifted her wrist for his inspection Scott liked a lot more than just the bracelet, but just smiled.

"Nice when did you get it Baby?"

"Today I just picked them up."

Looking up at him she fluttered her eyelashes, smiled & gently placed a hand on his shoulder.

"Sexy things like this make me feel like more of a woman Scott."

"You don't need em Baby in my opinion you're a very sexy woman with or without them."

Shelly blushes brightly but still smiles broadly.

"Thank you, Scott you're to kind I've been thinking about your offer to come over & listen to those albums, but when I told Mum she said you just wanted my body."

Since it was true it was Scott's turn to blush, thankfully because of his beard Shelly didn't notice.

"I told her that you're old enough to be my Dad & she said that it wouldn't matter you'd still want to do me."

"You're such a fox Shelly anyone would if they had half a brain."

Blowing him a kiss Shelly replied.

"Thanks Baby"

"Sweetie, tell your Mum I'll grab a couple of six packs & she can come over if she's worried about your welfare."

"Fuck I'm 25 years old now don't you think I can make my own decisions? Besides I can look after myself Scott."

Shelly smiled broadly.

"Don't get uppity with me Miss."

Scott smiled back.

"Okay then I'll ask her it'll get her off my case I suppose."

"So where are you off to today Shelly?"

"I'm killing time now for half an hour until I pick Mum up from the hair dresser."

"There's better ways to kill time than window shopping especially for such a cutie like you Shelly."

Shelly tossed her head & looked up with those sultry eyes through her dark fringe.

"What do ya mean Scott or should I say what do you have in mind?"

This took Scott aback a bit for a fraction of a second, he'd always flirted with Shelly would he take it too far? He definitely didn't want to blow their friendship so he carefully worded his reply.

"Well Baby a healthy young lady like yourself can always find ways of keeping yourself amused, can't you?"

Shelly laughed loudly.

Your right Sweetie you're so right."

Scott couldn't be sure but he could swear that Shelly's nipples had grown even harder since he'd been talking to her. He began imagining her bright red lips wrapped around his dick but had to stop himself before his cock got to hard.

"So Shelly can I expect you to visit, or do you have to get your Mum's permission?"

Scott asked sarcastically.

"Fuck her I don't need her permission."

"I wouldn't mind that hahahaha hahahaha, but don't tell her that will you Baby."

"Don't worry Scott, your secret is safe with me, I better go Mum gets bitchy if I'm late I'll ring you. Bye."

Scott quickly decided he wouldn't hold his breath waiting for that call.

"Yeah bye Shelly, talk to you later."

Scott watched Shelly's butt swish from side to side as she walked off down the street. He'd wanted to fuck this little minx ever since they'd moved in across the street two years ago. Scott had heard that Sarah Dugan went right off if you get her drunk, & there was that rumor about her pierced nipples & shaved pussy as well.

"Fuck I'd best get home & prepare for them just in case, I want the play room just right. Not to kinky just enough to entice Shelly if I decide to leave it unlocked. Scott rushed off to his car & quickly drove home he spent the rest of the afternoon cleaning up & preparing the large room that he used as his dungeon. There is a full length red velvet curtain that when pulled across hides the wall rack & other lashing points in fact there's a two foot gap & it can hide a submissive easily. The opposite wall has a built in plasma screen that can show DVD's as well as in house video supplied by the cameras in each corner disguised as surround sound speakers.

Driving her Mother home a little under an hour later Shelly wasn't quite sure how to broach the subject of Scott's invitation. Sarah sensed that something was wrong her daughter wasn't her usual bubbly self.

"What's up Sweetie?"

Not knowing just how to start she thought that it'll make me burst if I don't say something soon.

"I saw Scott down town Mum & he invited both of us over to listen to those albums so you can protect me, he said that he'd get a couple of six packs."

Sarah didn't really mind Scott at all she just couldn't help stirring her daughter when it was so blatantly obvious that she liked him even if he is nearly twice her age.

"Do you think you can trust yourself Shelly?"

"No problems Mum besides I think he'd rather fuck you."

"What do you mean?"

Shelly didn't want to tell her Mother all of the conversation she'd had with Scott earlier so she changed the subject.

"So do you we visit Scott tonight Mum?"

"Can we?"

"Get all of your jobs done at home & we'll see."

"I've been a good girl all this week haven't I, Shelly?"

Shelly left her Mother's question unanswered, it was true she had been a good all week & deserved a reward. Ten minutes later they turned off the highway towards the rural estate they lived on. The houses were on five acre lots & most have large walls surrounding them or a hedge, Shelly turned the Corvette into their long driveway & drove into the garage.

"After you put the shopping away I'll have a coffee with my cake & then run me a bath. I'll be waiting in my room for my coffee."

"Yes Miss Shelly."

Leaving her Mother to gather the bags Shelly walked inside she pulled off her halter top dropping it on the floor along with the wide elastic belt and mini skirt she'd wore. She instinctively knew her Mother would pick them up after all that was her role in life, to wait on her Daughter hand & foot. Sarah had been Shelly's personal slave for over ten years and it by now it was second nature for Sarah to do everything or anything her daughter said.

It all started shortly after her husband passed away. Sarah had always been over sexed and soon after their marriage her husband introduced her to the wonders of B&D and S&M. She reveled in the submissive role Sarah loved being told what to do and how to do it. Not having her regular daily dose of cock took its toll. Soon Sarah was walking around the house naked or in lingerie and whenever she was out she'd dress like a super slutty teenager. Of course this drew attention which thrilled Sarah and gave her fuel for her nightly masturbation sessions.

Sarah was so use to being degraded that she began taking risks, it started with small things like walking thru the local park wearing a completely see-thru blouse with a six inch wide skin tight mini skirt, her large bra-less tits swaying free beneath for all to see and her smooth pussy peeking out a she strolled. Even though she got severely fucked Sarah grew tired of this because it didn't satisfy her craving for degradation. Thinking she'd end up with a reputation Sarah vowed to change her life. This led to new problems and put Sarah in a dilemma.

She new her son Steven Jr. had watched Her and her husband Steven Sr. having sex on many occasions and Sarah had secretly watched her son wank while he watched. This had excited her and several months after giving up her walks she found herself fantasizing about her son being her new Master. This is why she began wearing little or nothing around the house, the fact that Steven seemed more interested in his sexy Mother whenever she wore semi see-thru lingerie or tight figure hugging Lycra didn't go unnoticed.

When Steven's father died he was eighteen & Sarah being the nymphomaniac she is, she had gone to her sons room one night hell bent on fucking his young brains out wearing nothing but a super short see through black baby doll nightie. Instead of her son it was Sarah who got the shock of her life that night, because when she opened his door unannounced he was sitting up in bed his fist wrapped around his huge prick pre cum glistened on the eye. That was a shock but what he was wearing floored her. Her little baby boy Steven was dressed in a pair of Sarah's black fish nets that went missing ages ago holding them up was one of her old six inch wide black lace suspender belt's.

Sarah's breath caught in the back of her throat, her nipples grew harder & the wetness between her legs was rapidly spreading. Steven looked up when the door opened an involuntary groan escaped his lips when he saw his Mother's huge inch long silver dollar sized nipples poking at the nearly non existent sheer black nylon. Hearing him drew Sarah's gaze up to his face again she was shocked apparently Steven had stolen some of her make up too. He had bright red lip stick & mascara on, this aroused Sarah even more her pussy felt like it was on fire.

"Well, well what do we have here Steven?"

Gulping in air Steven looked up at his Mother.

"It's Shelly Mum, call me Shelly."

Sarah's were eyes glued to her son he didn't stop stroking his meat he couldn't have if he wanted. He'd been fantasizing about his Mother & here she is standing in front of him in that sexy nightie. There was no way the horny teen could've stopped wanking. Sarah's pussy was dripping with desire this was the first time that she'd seen anyone cross dress & she liked it. No she fucking loved it, it was a combination of what she liked most a sexy girl with a tool that leaves any strap-on for dead because it'll squirt if you treat it nice and Sarah couldn't wait to give her boy some special treatment.

"Baby you're a sexy girl can I give you a helping hand?"

The reply came back in a voice that Sarah had never heard before.

"Ooh yes please, suck my clitty Mommy. Suck Shelly's hard clitty"

He said as he pointed at the head of his tool at her, pre cum leaked out tempting her closer maybe for a taste. Sarah did the only thing she could in her sexually heightened state. Stepping forward his Mother dropped to her knees & swatted his hands out of the way.

"Gee your bigger than your dear old Dad Baby relax Shelly, let Mommy take care of your swollen clitty."

Sarah took the head into her warm mouth & slowly sucked her Sons stiff rod she savored the texture & relished the taste of his salty semen as she swiped her wet tongue over the bulbous head. Looking up at her sexy Son dressed in her own lingerie caused her to moan & her pussy dripped with anticipation. Sarah lifted her head & started licking Shelly's big clit.

"It's been to long since I've had a dick in my mouth Baby & you look adorable all dressed up."

"Shut up & suck Shelly's fat clitty you fucking whore."

Shelly new that her Mother got off on being dominated, he had been watching his parents thru the key hole in their bed room door for the past two & a half years. A full two years before her Dad died. Shelly had seen his Mother Sarah, whipped chained fucked in all holes & just about every position, but when he saw his Mother dressed up in her hot Lycra he knew he had to have her. The thought of her dressed like this quickly brought Shelly to the brink of coming.

"Suck it you Whore suck my clitty & drink my juice Whore Slut."

Sarah didn't miss a beat she found it natural to take her Sons long thick tool back down her willing throat. If the truth be known Sarah had fantasized about this quite a lot after her husband died & her only son returned from boarding school as her daughter Shelly. She gently squeezed Shelly's hanging sack trying to milk him, moaning loudly Sarah didn't let her son's cock leave her sucking mouth. She finally had her transsexual son's thick cock in her mouth and Sarah savored every second & to make things even better he was degrading her just the way she desired.

"Whoa their Cockslut you're going to get the mouthful you want."

Shelly's hips bucked back & forth pumping his seed down his Mother's throat, he grunted with each stroke. Sarah's cheeks bulge a touch then she swallows hard she continued sucking until Shelly's clit had softened then she crawled up into bed with her Son. Holding each other they talked for ages Sarah told him how she was born to serve & he told his Mother how he'd always dreamed of being a sexy woman with huge titties & an equally large dick.

"My, my you're a kinky little fucker, eh?"

"That's me for sure Mummy."

"If you really want titties Baby we can look into it."

"Don't you dare tease I've always dreamt of having big boobs."

Sarah looked into her son's eyes and smiled.

"Well Shelly if you were to become my Mistress it would be up to you to decide those things. By watching your Father & me for the last couple of years, I'm sure you know just what Mommy's special needs are."

It was a shock to find out that they had known he'd been watching, but it did turn him on.

"You're on Whore."

"Great I wasn't looking forward to finding another Mistress or Master it can be such a hassle. When you're happy with your looks Sweetie we can move to a new town where no one knows us & start afresh."

Now ten years later Shelly is fully transformed & everyone in their new city thinks she is a cutie & they all want to fuck her brains out little do they know it would be her that fucked their brains out.

Shelly sat waiting for the bath to fill her Mother had brought the coffee & was bending over the tub pouring bubble bath into the water.

"There you go Mistress just how you like it."

Shelly stood & shrugged the silk robe she had over shoulders off, allowing it to crumple around her feet. Stepping into the bath Shelly slowly lowered herself into the steamy water the bubbles settled around her huge melons her brown silver dollar nipples bobbing at the surface. She placed one leg on the side of the tub.

"Shave me Whore."

Sarah had folded her Mistress's robe & turned to the cabinet to retrieve the razor & shaving cream. Quickly & expertly Sarah shaved her Daughter's right leg, Shelly then offered the left for the same treatment. Standing up Shelly ordered.

"Get the cloth Whore & wash the excess soap off."

Sarah did as she was told, sliding the cotton face washer up her Daughter's legs then squeezing to allow the water to cascade down Shelly's thigh & calf.

"My pussy needs shaving to don't you think Whore?"

"Yes Mistress Shelly, should Whore do hers as well?"

"Well I don't think Scott would appreciate a half smooth cunt, do you?"

"He will be the same as all men Mistress he'll go nuts over a shaved pussy hehehehe hehehehe."

"That's if I fucking let him anywhere near your cunt hahahaha hahahaha."

Shelly stood while his Mother shaved his cock & balls then when he turned & held his cheeks apart she shaved there as well. After toweling Shelly off Sarah was allowed to use the same bath water, she quickly stripped & hopped into the lukewarm water.

"Brrrr it's a touch cold Mistress."

"What's that? Does my Whore want a little more hot water does she?"

"Yes please Mistress Shelly."

Shelly moved over beside the tub stood with her knees apart took hold of the base of her clitty.

"Open wide Whore Mistress Shelly's got your warm bath water."

Sarah's eyes glistened & her broad smile opened into a wide open oval shape, she closed her eyes she didn't want piss in it again it fucking stings.

"Agh her it comes my Golden Cockslut. Your nice warm bath water"

I thin stream of yellow piss started climbing it's way up over her tits, over her neck, then splattering her chin before eventually streaming into her open mouth & down her throat as she drank it down happily she made loud gulping sounds along with a half groan & half moan

"That's it Whore drink your Mistress's golden nectar. You're such a dirty fucking slut just look at you drinking your Mistress' pee. I can tell from that look that you love your Mistress more everyday. Is that right Mummy Whore?"

Sarah nodded her head & Shelly's piss hit her in the forehead then the chin a few times. Shelly feels the last of her urine draining out so she calls her Mother closer.

"Over here Sarah Slut be a good Submissive lick the last drops from your Mistress's clitty, my little Piss Slut Whore."

"Yes Mistress your Whore is glad to have the opportunity."

Sarah leans toward Shelly takes her flaccid tool & greedily licks the head all over taking her time with the winking piss eye. Shelly reaches down grasps her clitty at the base & squeezes the drops onto his Mother's waiting tongue. Lifting her clitty she slaps it down on Sarah's flattened tongue a loud SLAP SLAP SLAP resounds throughout the room.

"Okay Whore have your bath then rinse off, make it quick though once I'm dressed I'll be waiting for you in your bedroom."

"Yes Mistress Shelly, your Whore will be as quick as she can."

Sarah knew that Shelly would take awhile to get dressed she always did after spending ages choosing exactly the right clothes. Shelly would then spend nearly an hour doing her make-up. All the same Sarah wouldn't take long because every now & then her Mistress would surprise her by being ready in no time at all. It was a little weird since she didn't wear much underwear just G-strings suspenders & stocking hardly ever a bra it shouldn't take long. It was Shelly's way of keeping her Mother on her toes ever since she'd walked in on her to borrow a slutty shade of lipstick & found her mother with a massive dildo hanging from her pussy & an equally large butt plug protruding from her anus. Sarah was blissfully unaware of Shelly as she flopped around on her king size bed fucking herself silly. Shelly got her attention by slapping her upturned butt as hard as she could she hit her so hard she almost broke her wrist.

12