Shemale Finds Her Man At The Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SugarandSalt
SugarandSalt
4,417 Followers

The intense pleasure was too much for Damon. One more slide into her breasts set off his orgasm. He and Rebecca both moaned. Strings of cum flowed over her chest. She held her tits tightly pressed on his cock, milking him. Another gush of cum and he cried out, his cock too sensitive to take it.

She scooped the tasty liquid off her chest and sucked her fingers clean. Rebecca was promised a pearl necklace, but in reality, all she got was a few pearls. Damon was going to learn just how fast her balls refilled. She was as hard as ever and horny enough to keep fucking all night. She patted his back.

Rebecca grabbed a pillow and put it down in the middle of the bed. She pointed to it and told him to lay on top of it on his back.

Damon did as she said. Rebecca lifted his legs onto her strong shoulders. This was the first good look Rebecca had at his ass. His sweet cheeks looked delicious. Damon's little anus was so vulnerable and so fuckable there. She worked up a glob of spit and planted it on his anal ring.

Rebecca rubbed the pre-cum that leaked from her tip down her shaft. "Tell me you want it."

His little butt wiggled and he looked up into her eyes, "I want you, Rebecca. I want to feel all of you inside me."

"Me too. A million times over."

With that, Rebecca pressed her cock against the entrance of his asshole. She saw his face contort. Her cock head just barely managed to stuff inside the tight hole with a snap of her hips.

"It's so fucking big." He said through clenched teeth.

"So fucking tight." She told him.

She advanced deeper into the tight hole. Pleasure radiated throughout her entire body. Her cock had never been this hard, never this sensitive. Damon felt her pulsing cock inside him. Rebecca held his legs tightly, filling him with her hard cock.

The last inches disappeared inside him. His chest rose and fell fast. This massive cock had pumped all the way to the core inside him. Rebecca, gently at first, humped his butt. The tender walls of his ass gripped her cock.

Her need became stronger. Her approach less gentle. She withdraw half of her embedded cock and then thrust it all back into him. Her big balls plowed against his backside.

"This is incredible! Your fucking ass... is so tight, Damon." Her cock slammed to the hilt inside him.

He tried to speak but could only let out a moan of pleasure instead. Rebecca bent his legs down lower and leaned down to kiss his lips. His arms wrapped around her, his hands digging into her back. Rebecca's long hair swept down around them. Their mouths crashing together. Rebecca's hips launched forward and drove her cock even deeper inside him.

His ass clung to her every thrust, making the incredible tightness of his ass increase and contract around her massive shaft. He kissed and licked her chin while she moaned out to him. Her eyes were closed. Every ounce of strength in her bull of a body was concentrated on hammering his insides.

"Damn... your ass is... FUCK!" She pounded his ass.

The pleasure was so intense that the only reason she'd lasted this long was because she'd cum in his mouth earlier. She couldn't hold out much longer. The pressure was mounting.

Each merciless thrust brought her an inch closer. Damon winced and moaned under her, enjoying every pulse of her cock. It grew bigger and swelled stiffer.

Rebecca managed to drag her lips off of his long enough to say, "I can't hold it in! I'm gonna BLOW!"

Volleys of her sticky fluid gushed out. They hugged close while Rebecca cried out in ecstasy. The cum filled his small passage, excesses dripping out onto the bed. She filled and filled him. Rebecca's balls released every drop.

Tears were streaming down both of their faces. The intensity of Rebecca's orgasm rocked both of them. Rebecca finally put Damon's legs down. They were shaking and so were hers.

Her cock fell from his ass. She collapsed on top of him. Her heaving breasts of quivering flesh digging into his chest. Neither one of them could move even if they wanted to.

Neither had any place they'd rather be. Damon didn't even know if he could drive home after this. It didn't matter. Rebecca would take care of him.

"Thank you, Damon. That was perfect. Better than perfect." She kissed him.

"Mhm, it was." He caught his breath. "Hopefully I won't have to wait too long for my turn." His hands dug into the flesh of her ample ass.

She giggled, "Don't worry. You'll get it and more. Just remember I'm the top in this relationship. You're mine."

SugarandSalt
SugarandSalt
4,417 Followers