Shemale Maid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
christy20
christy20
46 Followers

He stuck completely his body and hands on the door in a spread-eagled-like position so as to give her more of his flesh to play with, although his fat belly was getting in the way. Colleen squeezed his shaft hard, forcing the bulbous head to swell more, and started to brush its sensitive flesh with the soft underside of her thumb, slowly drawing nerve-racking circles around the hole.

Colleen was feeling reluctant to put into her mouth his sweaty dick because it looked dirty and smelled urine but she couldn't avoid it in the long run- she had to keep her promise. She brought her mouth closer to his bulky spearhead and stuck out her little pink tongue. Hesitatingly, she touched the foreskin with the tip of her tongue and began to tickle it, holding still the rest of his member with her right hand.

After a minute or so of sweet torturing, she swirled her tongue around the head a few times and then decisively took it into her mouth, sealing her lips around the base. The moment he felt the warmth of her mouth around his cock-head he went crazy and started to rock his pelvis back and forth, slamming his obese body and balls on the door like a lunatic.

Colleen sat on her heels, resting the palms on the thighs, and held her head still, tightening only her lips around his moving piston. With eyes wide shut, mouth half-opened and right cheek stuck on the door, he was sweating and breathing heavily as he couldn't stop plunging his unwanted dick relentlessly into her divine mouth, enjoying the ultimate pleasure a mortal could ever feel- he didn't have to sell his soul to the Princess of Deception for that! He was ramming his mast into her wet nest as if there were no tomorrow, sometimes hitting the roof of her mouth and other times the velvet opening of the throat, while she was standing obediently still, working only the muscles of her mouth.

Soon he got exhausted and his momentum subsided without having relieved himself. Was it because he noticed someone passing by? Or was it the fact that being there for so long had finally upset him so much that he just couldn't concentrate? Anyway, that was too annoying and Colleen decided to help him.

She grabbed his dick, crammed her mouth with his raw meat and went on to suck him. Like a wild animal, she was sliding her mouth back and forth along the head, inflating and deflating her cheeks accordingly, while her hand was squeezing and jerking the shaft with rage, but to no avail. Even the deliberate loud slurping noises she was making didn't help at all.

Her jaws and knees were aching like hell and weren't sure if she could produce any more saliva, let alone continue any longer. That guy was so scared that even Goddess Venus wouldn't succeed in getting him off in time- he could torment her all day long. Colleen, with saliva dripping from the corners of her mouth and chin, was standing there like an idiot, firmly holding his slippery dick in her right hand, not knowing what to do next.

Tired and frustrated to the point of no return, she put the swollen head on her left breast and began feverishly rubbing it over the fishnet fabric, bringing it into contact with her protruded nipple as well. The feeling of his sensitive skin being brushed against the fishnet's threads and her hard nipple was so effective that immediately brought the desired result.

The postman plunged his fingernails into the wooden door, threw his head back and howled his orgasm aloud like a starved wolf. He was spurting... and spurting... his hot semen endlessly, splashing it all over her neck and breast, flooding and covering the whole nipple with a thick crust of his sticky milk, while she was jerking him violently off on her soft skin.

After emptying literally all of his fluid on her perky tit, he tried to withdraw his cock but Colleen didn't let him.

Postman: "Hey Colleen, let it go... I've got to zip my trousers... Please you are hurting me..."

Colleen: "Give me the letter and I'll let you go, not before."

Postman: "Someone is coming! Let go my dick Colleen... Please! I'll give you the letter, I promise."

Colleen: "Give it to me now or else I can keep you here forever."

Postman: "You filthy witch... Take it... Are you happy now?"

Colleen took it and let him go. Without caring about her aching knees and the semen which was trickling from her breast down to her tummy and thighs, she opened the letter with trembling hands...

*

Written by Christy Mars Copyright © 2006

Especially made for 38-years-old ColeenTV (Australia).

christy20
christy20
46 Followers
12