Shemale Pussy

Story Info
Husband and wife share hot shemales.
1.4k words
4.06
356.3k
61
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Anal Slave
Anal Slave
2,311 Followers

My wife Carol loves to bring she-males home for me to suck and fuck while she watches and masturbates. She works at a club that has she-male entertainers and there's nothing like having a hot she male straddling your lap so you can oil her smoothly shaven body down with baby oil.

It's even better when she raises herself up slightly and spreads her ass cheeks wide and slides your cock deep into her ass-pussy. As she starts to grind her hips you can feel her cock swelling up against your belly. She takes your hand lightly and wraps it around her 10" cock and then starts to slide up and down on your cock while your hand slides up and down on her cock.

You can tell she's about to cum because she's riding your swollen cock as hard as she can and then you feel her cock expand and twitch and she shoots a hot load of cum all over your chest. Then you look down and your wife is licking she-male cum off of your body while you are shooting a big load of cum up the she-males ass-pussy.

Then my wife Carol goes down and pulls my hot wet cock out of the she-males ass and sucks me clean. While I am sitting back resting my wife is licking all the sperm out of the she-males hot asshole. When she is done she comes over and takes her hand and opens my mouth and let's the sperm drip into my mouth.

Before the night is over Carol will have me and the she-male sucking each other's cock. Carol loves to show me who the boss is. She loves to lie back and fuck herself with a large dildo, when it gets good and wet with her juices she will come over and insert it into my ass while I am being sucked off. Of course I can't take it for long and my cock starts shooting cum and the she-male sucks it all down her throat.

It never fails when you are sucking cock in the 69 position, when one cock cums the other one will too. One thing about Carol is that when the she-male can't produce any more cum Carol will ask them to leave. After they leave I am expected to eat Carol's cunt until she cums. Sometimes she will let me fuck her but most of the time I just get to eat her.

One night Carol came home with a six foot four inch black she-male her name was Carman. She was real cute with thick rounded lips and long pretty legs. My wife was kissing and hanging all over Carman. Carol lifted Carmon's dress and there was the biggest, thickest cock hanging down between her long legs.

My wife started stroking this big black cock, it kept growing and growing. It must have been fourteen inches long and as big around as a beer can. Carmon reached up and un buttoned her dress and it fell to the floor. She had a nice set of 38 DD tits and a very nice cock.

Carol kept stroking the black cock, she had both hands wrapped around it and you could still see four inches of hard meat. She dropped down on her knees and tried to get Carmon's cock in her mouth. My wife has a small mouth and she could only get part of the cock head in her mouth. I reached down between Carmon's legs and played with her balls. They where huge, about the size of two big plums. I kept rolling them around in my hands and I could tell Carmon liked it.

I started sucking on one of her tits. While my wife was still trying to get the rest of his cock head into her hungry mouth. I turned loose of her balls got naked and walked behind her. My cock was hard as could be and precum was leaking out of slit.

I put one hand on each side of her ass cheeks and spread her cheeks. I saw one of the biggest ass pussys I had ever seen. Her hole looked the size of a silver dollar. It looked like she had just been fucked. But that didn't stop me I stuck my tongue in as deep as it would go and started sucking and licking all around her puckered ass ring. I have sucked well-fucked pussys that wasn't this big.

Carmon was feeding me her ass pussy pushing her ass toward my face. Carmon's black skin and her nice pink ass pussy was all I could stand. I thought my cock was going to cum without touching it.

Carol must have noticed it too, between her sucking and jacking on Carmon's cock. She told me to go put on the famous cockring so I wouldn't be cumming to soon. I removed my face from her ass and put on the cockring and tightened it down. I didn't tell my wife that when I started to put the cockring on I shot two spurts of cum in my hand. I cleaned it all up. I hurried up and got back down between her ass cheeks.

Carol ask me if it was OK to suck Carmon off. I usually have to do that so I told her to go ahead and enjoy herself. Carmon was moaning loud and fucking my tongue and face . At one time I had my tongue and three fingers wedged into her ass. I was milking her balls and licking ass at the same time. I felt her huge balls start to draw up and Carmon started cumming. I didn't stop what I was doing to her until she had emptied her balls in my wife's mouth.

I pulled my face out of her ass and looked over at my wife, she had cum everywhere. Her mouth was swollen from the size of Carmon's cock. She had cum all over chin and neck, cum was in her hair and some of it was dripping down her cheek. I looked in the mirror and around my mouth looked like a glazed donut. Come to find out Carmon had been fucking her boss right before she came over and that is what was on my face. Her bosses cum.

Well after we got cleaned up my wife wanted to see me and Carmon get it on. Carmon and I got in the 69 position and started sucking each other off. I could get more of her cock in my mouth then my wife could. That big black cock had big veins down the side.

Carmon was an expert cocksucker I could feel her tongue going around and around on my cock head. At one time she had my cock and one of my balls in her mouth at the same time. I felt her fingers rubbing and digging into my asshole. She pulled my cock out of her mouth and was sucking on the skin between my cock and balls. Saliva had coated my asshole and Carmon was fingering my hole.

Carol came over and got me up on my knees she whispered in my ear that she wanted to see Carmon fuck me with her black cock. Carol grabbed Carmon's cock and started working it and some lube up my ass. I have never tried to fuck a cock as big as Carmon's so this was a first for me to. The mushroom head of her cock went right in. The thickness of her cock wasn't hurting me to bad, Carol had fist fucked me before. The length of her cock was killing me.

I had half of Carmon's prick up my ass and I couldn't take any more. It felt like her cock was bottoming out, I had a hard time breathing. Carol wrapped her hand around his cock close to his balls so the massive prick couldn't go any deeper in my ass. Then Carmon started pumping me faster and faster till the cum swelled up in her balls and she filled my hurting asshole full of she male cream. I was bleeding out of my ass for a couple days were Carmon had fucked me so hard. But I would do it again if I get the chance.

Anybody out there that would like to get fucked by a she male e-mail me and tell me about it Hope this story turned you on and made you shoot!

Anal Slave
Anal Slave
2,311 Followers