SheMale Sirens Ch. 02

Story Info
Ryan sets sail in search of a better life.
5.9k words
4.67
50.3k
72
3

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/02/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1 has received good reviews, so here is part 2. Part 3 is still being written, but it is going to have more back round info on the Siren's, and a few more characters as well. Should be up soon after this one.

Whiskey

*****

The day I first decided I had to leave my home in New York was the day I turned eighteen years old. I was tired of everything, and everyone in my shitty life, and I didn't even know if there was a future in store for me, I simply left. My friends were all fakes, and assholes. They were such stuck up jerks... it amazed me that I could ever have been friends with such people.

I had known them my whole life though, and it was easier said then done to cut them out.

My parents were rich, preppy, jerks as stuck up as my so-called 'friends' were. They had a plan for my future, and they were not willing to let me decide on anything else. I was going to Harvard to become a lawyer, like my father, and there was no ifs ands or buts about it, much to my dismay.

It was so nauseating to me. I wasn't about to sit around and let them tell me what to do with my life anymore, not now that I was officially an adult. And my friends? I didn't need people like them in my life. My only regret was that it had taken me so long to figure that out for myself.

The question was... where was I going to go? And more importantly... what was I going to do? I would have to leave in order to follow whatever plan I came up with on my own. There's no way my parents would allow me to pursue something else as long as I was still living at home or even in my home town for that matter, they were that obsessive.

So, where to start?

The day after high school ended, and I had finally walked down the aisle on graduation day, I made my way down to the beach to sit by the water and try to clear my head a little. I needed to decide what was going to happen next, what I was going to do with my life, and how I was going to accomplish it.

As I sat there, legs crossed, staring out into a seemingly endless ocean, my eyes suddenly spotted something rather strange. It glistened in the sunlight, and was almost blinding due to the glare. I stood up, dusting the sand off of myself, and walked towards the water.

Whatever it was, was floating and seemed to be moving slowly but surely towards land. It wasn't until it was almost right within my reach, that I realized just what it was... a simple wine bottle with what appeared to be a note or a few pieces of paper inside of it. How original, I thought, with a smile and a laugh as I reached down to grab the bottle and lift it up out of the water to look at it closer.

I opened the cap, and turned it upside down, giving it a bit of a shake and a few rolled up pieces of paper tied with a string eventually fell out.

"What is this," I muttered to myself, unfolding the papers.

What I read that day would change my life forever. It sounded completely insane to my ears, it had to be some sort of fairy tale. It had to be someone playing a joke, there was no way it could be anything real.

There were four sparsely written pages, briefly explaining in storied format, a legend about what the writer called 'SheMale Sirens'. They were mythical creatures, like the Siren's from Greek Mythology that would lure men to them with songs, seduce them, and then kill them. However, these creatures were described as having something that made them different... they had penises... dicks... incredible! The legends claimed that many men disappeared over the years at sea, and some survivors claimed to have encountered these SheMale Sirens and spoke of an Island called Anthemusa.

In Anthemusa, according to the writer, men of different ages lived peacefully as the sex slaves of these SheMale Sirens. They were treated well, given a place to live and food to eat, and they would have sex all of the time with the Sirens.

This seriously sounded like some kind of cheesy porn script or something equally crazy, but it seemed so real as I read through the papers.

The guy's name was apparently Jim. He explained how he had thought they were just stories as well, but how during a fishing trip he met a SheMale Siren who called herself Angel, and Jim was now living in Anthemusa with her.

"After talking with the other men though, I saw that something on the island caused us to eventually lose the memory of our former lives after several months of living here. Perhaps to keep us from becoming homesick and depressed. But in any case I decided to write down everything that happened to me in a journal," it read towards the end.

I blinked, wondering what could possibly cause people to completely forget how they had come to live on some distant island with women who had dicks. I continued to read though, curious about what else it might say.

"I realize that not all human men would wish this life. So I am sealing my journal in a glass wine bottle, and setting it adrift. Hopefully it will come to rest on some human populated shore. If you are reading this, that means it did. So use caution when sailing the wide-open oceans, and heed my warning, for the legend of the SheMale Sirens... was NO legend!"

That was the end of the four pages. Unbelievable... this guy sounded so damn convincing it wasn't even funny. But it had my imagination absolutely running wild.

"The legend of the SheMale Sirens... was NO legend."

The line kept repeating itself over and over in my mind. The more I thought about it on my way home, the more I started to really wonder, what a place like Anthemusa might be like. What it would be like to have sexual intercourse with a creature like these strange Siren's.

I stopped myself, laughing out loud at the realization that I had actually started to think these crazy stories could be reality. Whoever this guy was, he was obviously playing some sort of a prank, and if he wasn't then he was definitely crazy.

Still, my thoughts ran wild. And the more I thought about it, the more I started to actually fantasize about having sex with a SheMale Siren. About being captured or rescued at sea by one. Having them fuck my brains out into an unbelievable orgasm like the one Jim described, and then being taken to their Island, Anthemusa, and spending the rest of my life being fucked into mind blowing orgasms every day. I started doing some research online, and found that these legends were actually real, at least in the sense that a lot of people talked about them in different places.

It originated somewhere in Japan, and had spread to parts of France, Spain, and then America, as well as a few other smaller countries. There were stories from so-called 'survivors' who had met with these Siren's, and somehow got away.

Then one day... I simply decided I HAD to go, that I had to see for myself... as crazy as that sounded.

I needed to figure out if this was real, or not. The letter I had found in that bottle certainly made it seem very real, but like I said, that could've just been some dude trying to play a prank on anyone who might find the bottle. Still, so many people seemed to talk about it, and I had always been a bit of a myth buster to be honest.

Plus... there was the side of me that was really too curious, that really wanted a place like Anthemusa to be a real place. I was genuinely turned on by the idea of these SheMale Sirens, and if they were real, it would mean everything for me to meet one.

I didn't know what was wrong with me. But spending the rest of my life on some remote island, having crazy sex with a "Siren" sounded a lot better then the life I had here!

So, a few weeks after it all began, I set sail. I lived in a small town with a dock and plenty of boats nearby my house, and decided to grab a boat for myself. Well... lets just say I sort of 'borrowed' one. I decided that if this stuff turned out to be real, then I wouldn't have to worry about being busted for stealing a boat because I wouldn't be coming back. And if it was all a bogus legend, then I'd leave the boat on some nearby beach and simply walk home.

I packed all of my stuff, and left early in the morning, before anyone else in the house was even awake. I made my way to the nearby docks, and climbed onto one of the boats I knew was filled with fuel, putting my stuff below deck and turning on the engine. I pulled anchor and was off.

Once at sea for a couple hours, it occurred to me what a crazy... and possibly very stupid idea this was. It was almost sundown, and I had found... well... nothing obviously. Still no sign of fog, an Island or any mysterious beautiful girls with cocks. As the night slipped by, I was starting to lose hope. Luckily, there was food stocked in the fridge below deck, otherwise I would have given up and turned around hours ago.

At this point, I figured maybe I should anyway, and shut off the engine to get something to eat and have a think.

I plopped down in a chair on the deck, and leaned back, staring up at the stars in the sky above me. I was just getting nice and relaxed, when I heard a splash in the water to the left of me. Confused, I looked in that direction, but saw nothing in the water beneath the boat.

Once again however, I heard another splash, this time causing the boat to rock. I stood up, and leaned over the side of the railing to look down at the water. I held on tightly, remembering that in Jim's notes it said he had done the same thing and fallen into the water... I definitely was not looking to go swimming.

Suddenly, a woman came up from under the water, and my heart skipped a beat as the sight before me was a bit shocking. She had gorgeous breasts, a beautiful face, long silky blonde hair, and that was all I could see, as she was still floating in the water. She raised her hand up to me however, and started to wave, as if trying to get my attention.

"Hello there," she said, in a cheerful voice.

"Uh... hello?"

"What's your name?"

I blinked... shouldn't I be the one asking questions, considering I had just stumbled across some random girl floating in the water with no clothes on?

"I'm Ryan," I replied, sounding a little unsure about the whole situation. "And... just who... or what... are you?"

"I am named Allanah. I'm a daughter of the Earth... but I sense that you already knew that deep down inside, didn't you Ryan?"

"I... wait... are you..."

"Mmhm," she said, nodding her head. "You were looking for my people, weren't you Ryan?

Searching for Anthemusa?"

For a brief moment I had suspected she was just talking nonsense, but when she spoke the name of the island of the Sirens... Anthemusa... well... there was no way that some random person would know that name, nor would they know I had been searching for the place that went by the name.

I couldn't tell because she was still in the water, but I suspected this girl must be one of the SheMale Sirens.

"Aren't you happy Ryan? For you have found what you were looking for."

"I... I didn't think this was..."

"Real? Oh c'mon Ryan. We both know you knew this was real. You've been obsessing over it since you found that note sent by Jim. It's a funny thing though... the note was meant to warn people who might not be interested to stay away, and yet for you it inspired you to search us out. So tell me Ryan... why have you been searching for us, hmmm?"

I smiled, sheepishly, and took a deep breath then exhaled. I had a feeling she already knew the answer. She just wanted to hear me say it with my own voice.

"I just... well I... I think I wanted to come to Anthemusa to find a better life for myself than I'd had. I liked the things that Jim described in his journal and I wanted a life like that."

"I see," she smiled, "it's not often men come looking for us with those sort of intentions. Normally they get lost at sea... we find them... and just seduce them. But I'm okay with this too. So, you're really sure this is what you want?"

I really did think it over for a very few seconds, wanting to be one hundred percent positive before I said yes or no. I remembered reading online though that those who said no, usually had to struggle to escape. So it might not matter even if I did change my mind at the last second... if only three people were known to have ever gotten away. In any case, I was pretty sure this was indeed what I wanted.

"I'm sure."

"Great!" she exclaimed with a smile. "Follow me with your boat then, and I'll lead the way to Anthemusa."

She dove back under the water, causing a splash of water, and came back up as she started swimming North. Still trying to wrap my head around all of this, I grabbed the controls for the boat and started following her. It was dark, and a little hard to see, but I could make out her striking blonde hair every time she came up from under the water and that made it just a little bit easier for me to keep track of her in the darkness.

After about twenty minutes of following her, I was looking off into the distance. The sun was starting to rise behind me, making it a easier to see where I was going. In the distance, through the haze I could make out the features of what looked like a large landmass in the middle of the ocean. The closer we got, the easier it was to see that what I was looking at was a huge Island... it had to be Anthemusa. Allanah came back up from under water, and smiled up at me as I slowed the boat to a stop alongside of her.

"There it is," she said in her cheery voice,

"you'll have to leave your boat behind from this point and follow me by swimming. Oh... And remember to leave your clothes behind too."

This was it then. It was to late to change my mind, I realized... and still didn't think I wanted to anyway. I took off my shirt, the cool morning ocean air blowing against my bare chest sent shivers through me. I slipped out of my shoes, jeans, socks and boxers until I stood on deck completely nude. I took a deep breath, stepped to the edge and jumped into the ocean.

I came back up with a shocked gasp, shivering wildly. The water was ice cold, and I hadn't been expecting it really. Allanah laughed at me, as my hands instinctively moved to my shoulders and started rubbing to keep my body warm as I floated in the freezing water.

"W-What's s-s-so f-funny," I asked, my voice shaky from chills.

"I forgot how easily humans get cold in the water, that's all," she laughed.

Allanah moved closer to me, and wrapped her arms around me, pulling me into her embrace. It felt warm and comforting to float there in the water wrapped up in her arms. Her wet, bare skin pressed against my own was also rather arousing.

That's when I felt it... my own cock was starting to get hard. When suddenly I could feel something larger then mine, and just as hard, poking back against me. It was proof enough that this girl really was a SheMale Siren. She looked up and wiped a strand of hair out of my face, before leaning in to kiss me on the lips.

The kiss was soft, but quickly turned wild with passion as her tongue slipped into my mouth and her hands began to roam. I groaned, moving my hands under the water and down over her smooth bare ass. I got a little braver and moved my other hand around front in search of that one part of her body that separated her from the girls I was used to.

I found it, wrapping my hand around her thick, hard and very large cock and started to slowly move up and down the length of her shaft, causing her to moan in pleasure.

"My, my," she said seductively, "you really have been fantasizing about this for a long time haven't you Ryan? Now tell me... is this how you imagined it might be the first time you ever got to touch one of my kind? Just floating here in the middle of the ocean, stroking my pretty cock?"

"Not really," I admitted, "but I'm glad that those fantasies are a reality now. I was starting to think maybe all of this really was just made up, until I found you."

"I'm glad you're happy Ryan," she grinned, kissing me on the lips again. "But lets continue your initiation once we get back to land, sound good?"

I nodded, still quite cold, and we started swimming away from the boat in the direction of the Island. It was about fifteen minutes of swimming and by the time we got there my arms and legs and pretty much my whole body were exhausted. Allanah took hold of my right arm and helped pull me up onto the beach as I was starting to feel pretty tired. Once we got there, I collapsed on my back in the sand and simply laid there for a few moments listening to the sound of the ocean, with my thoughts drifting.

I was reminded of where I was, as Allanah stepped over me and looked down, her monster cock hovering right above my face. Damn... it was big, too. This was the first I had actually seen it since I met her, but I'd known it was pretty big just by touching it while we were out in the water earlier.

"Welcome to Anthemusa," she said, kneeling down at my side.

I sat up and looked around, to find myself surrounded by plenty of beautiful women, who all had huge cocks just like Allanah did. At their sides were men, some young, some older, and everyone was totally naked.

"Holy shit," I mumbled.

"I told you it was real," Allanah whispered in my ear, "Now, shall I give you a tour of your new home my love?"

"I'm ready,"

She took my hand and helped me to my feet, then started introducing me to everyone. All of the women here were absolutely beautiful. They were like Angels, just as Jim had described in his journal entry. The men all seemed to be very happy to be here, and as we moved past people, just looking around the island, I could see some couples having sex right there in the middle of the beach. We made our way up hill into a large woods, and there were log cabins scattered throughout.

Coming from inside some of them, I could hear the soft moans of men who were in the process of being fucked by their SheMale mistresses. Some of them were outside of the cabins, lying in grass, having sex right out in the open just like the few we had seen down on the beach.

"This island is huge," I said, sounding amazed.

"It is. There is so much territory I can't wait to show you when we have the chance. You'll have to meet the Queen, as well as her daughter of course... it's customary for newcomers to be introduced to them."

"Right," I said. "So... what do we do in the mean time?"

"In the mean time, you and I will be going in there," she said.

We stopped walking and she pointed towards a small cabin with a tiny yard, underneath of a very large tree. The cabin, like the others looked to be built out of logs and appeared to be very well constructed and held together.

"This is my home and if you'll come inside... we can get your initiation started," she said with a wink.

I knew what that meant of course, and I followed Allanah into the small cabin as I looked around at my surroundings. It wasn't a very big home. There was a small loveseat and couch on one corner, a bed that was pretty big on the other side, a small kitchen area with a table with two chairs in the middle of the room. Allanah stepped towards her bed, and laid down in a very sexy pose, leaning her head on her hand and grinning at me seductively.

She patted the bed next to her, and motioned for me to come to her, and I obeyed.

I climbed into the bed with her, and she once again pulled me into her warm embrace as we kissed passionately. I could feel her hands roaming, exploring my entire body, and my cock began to respond to the sensations once again as she began kissing me all over.

She worked her way down my chest, licking and sucking on my nipples, while stroking my cock. Then she moved further down, kissing her way down my stomach to below the beltline and started to lick the head of my shaft, swirling her tongue around it a few times. After teasing me for a moment, Allanah swallowed my cock whole and began sucking like an absolute expert.

12