Shemale Surprise.

Story Info
@ girls go out and come home with a surprise.
1.8k words
3.78
24.1k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ceb35
ceb35
4 Followers

As a single woman I do spend quite a bit of time enjoying porn flicks on my Kindle Fire. But I never imagined that anything I watched would ever happen to me. But it did!

My girlfriends and I often go out to one of several bars nearby my home. We go as a group just to hand out and talk and occasionally meet new people. Some are nice and some are just company at the bar for the evening.

But last Saturday night I was at the Pussylicker downtown. But the name you'd have a hard time telling what kind of a bar it is. But in reality it's a pretty low key place for all kinds of people.

I've been there before and enjoy the atmosphere. This time I was there with Patty. No one else was around. Patty is a young looking 35, with a curvy body and long dark hair. I am a bit older at 37 with short curly red hair.

We got there after 7pm. We had stopped to get a small bit to eat so we would not be famished when we got to the bar. Things are just getting going. Some people to were dancing to the jukebox and others sitting at tables, talking and drinking. Patty and I found a table and ordered beers. I am not an adventurous drinker and beer is fine with me.

Sitting there we had a good view of the other patrons in the bar and could see some very fine looking men had already arrived. Now, I typically prefer a man but the right woman will be just right also. So sitting there watching all the people Patty and I made small talk and after a while more people came in and the place was filling up nicely.

We were on our second round when a pair of nice looking women came over to our table and asked if they could share as most all the other tables were taken. They both looked to be in their 30's and had large perking boobs , the type I love to hate. They were clearly not wearing bras as I could see their hard nipple straining against their tanks. Both wore tank tops and hip huggers and neither had muffin tops, which was definitely a plus.

All I wanted to do at that moment was reach under to tweak those very firm nipples.

I glanced at Patty and I could see she had the same idea.

They seemed a bit distracted as if they were here to meet someone, but as they had sat down to hare the table and not really to talk to us I had not yet engaged them in conversation. But those nipples were just too much.

"My name is Gen and this is Patty". I haven't seen you here before." I said.

"Oh, hi. I'm Lucy" said the blond "and this is Roberta. It's been a while since we've been in here, a long while actually".

"Were you meeting someone?" I said.

Lucy replied "No, We had just hoped to meet up with some friends who said they might show up, but I guess they couldn't make it."

At that moment she looked at me and could see me checking her out, and she seemed to blush. She moved her chair a bit closer to mine so her hips practically touched mine. She reached out to stroke my arm gently and said "but we don't need to stay here".

"We could go back to my place, I live only a few blocks from here."

Patty shrugged and OK and we four got up and headed for my place.

My condo has 3 bedrooms and a large living room. My bedroom and the guestroom outfitted with king size beds and very soft carpeting. The large living room has a comfy sectional sofa facing the fireplace.

It took only a few minutes to walk over, and I let the girls in. I asked if anyone wanted anything and we broke out a few more beers.

But I just wanted those nipples!! I put on some music and we settled down on the couch. I sat with Lucy and Patty with Roberta. I was a bit hesitant at first as she didn't make any move. Had I misinterpreted her? We sat and talked and laughed and again she stroked my arm, and then my leg, a bit higher than just a friend would.

So I took my chance and reached out to stroke her arm, I leaned in for a kiss and she was definitely receptive to me. What a kiss! Deep and long.

We pulled apart and as we did I reach to cup a breast. A big beautiful perky breast with that large fantastical nipple perched on it.

Roberta and Patty were in a similar pose and seemed to enjoy each other.

Lucy's nipple was hard as a rock. Her beast was large and soft and smooth, 100% genuine woman!! Dipped my head to nuzzle it. I head the both breast together against my face. I couldn't get enough! I had to touch it in the flesh. I reached down and pulled her tank off over her head. There they were, Right in front of me. Large hard nipples, as I had imagined, in large areola (pizza nipples my nephew calls them).

My mouth was immediately on them, first one then the other. By this time Lucy had snake her hands inside my shorts. I wore short shorts and it provided easy access to my pussy, which by this time was wet and twitching. I moaned at the touch. She was similarly moaning with my tweaking and sucking.

We broke momentarily so I could strip off my top and shorts (no undies for this outing tonight).

I reached for her shorts and she hesitated. She kissed me and then said

"I'm not sure that this is what you thought you were getting into".

"What do you mean". I said.

"Promise you won't be shocked. Some people are, especially girls. But it's the way I am and it could be really fun for you too".

I had no idea what she meant, remember I went out just to be with people, not necessarily to bring someone home. So I told her I'd be ok and to just get naked with me.

She stood up next to the couch and unzipped her jeans and a huge, heavy hard dick popped out. This was the kind of cock that any man would be proud to brandish. I'd seen shemales in the xxx cartoon videos I liked to watch, but this was a girl, all over except for that dick! I was shocked, surprised even. But all I could do was fixate on it. This is the best of both, I thought. A big dick and those nipples!!

What could I say?

"You OK?, she asked."

I hesitated only a moment before I could answer, "Um, yes?".

"This is not what I expected to see."

"I get that a lot. Guys usually have the hardest time with it."

"Well I don't. This is the best of both and I have no issue." And with that my mouth engulfed her dick. I took it all in, making wet slobbery noises as I went. My finger reached around to her asshole tested it with my finger. She jumped a bit, I think only due to the suddenness of entry. She had clearly been here before.

I was not aware that while this had been going on her friend had also divested herself of her clothing and momentary I felt her finger in my ass. I'm not sure what happened to Patty. Roberta also sported a huge engorged cock.

So here I was on the couch sucking on the dick of on hot chick while another hot dick sporting chick is fingering my ass. In this position my ass was in the air, exposing all of my parts to anyone who wanted to see. She pulled her finger out of my ass and stuck it in my wet pussy.

But then she withdrew for a few moments. She reached over to where her purse was sitting and pulled something out. A vibrator!! (OH GOODY!) I just about came right then and there.

She moved back behind me and pushed the toy into my ass and turned it on low, and then got up behind me and in went her dick into my pussy.

I then realized where Patty had gone to. She had gone into the guest room to get some of my toys and some lube. She gently removed my hand from Lucy's ass and lubed her up, then inserting a very nice lifelike dildo. Working it in and out manually. The moans from all of us demonstrated the happiness we each felt. But there was something missing. Both Roberta and Patty may have been happy but were empty.

Patty had thought of everything and had made a quick phone call to some buddies of ours, who were on their way over at that very moment.

Bob and Fred were also in their thirties with very nice bodies and big strong herd dicks, which is what we needed for tonight. Patty had not given them too many details, just that they should let themselves in and be ready to stay the night.

Time seemed to move oddly as I was sucking and being fucked and vibrating so I didn't really notice when the guys arrived.

They let themselves in and witnessing the tableau before them, only needed a little encouragement to undress and join in.

The just looked at the scene and tried to make sense of it. But Patty reassured them that all is Ok, and that she and Roberta need a stiff dick. So Bob hesitantly stripped down and walked over to Patty who was still ramming Lucy's ass with the dildo. She was on her knees and with Bob's help moved off the edge of the couch o her knees. He reached out to feel that her pussy was sopping wet and offered no resistance as he slid into her. She was comfortably tight and well lubed for his happiness.

Fred was unsure. But Roberta was one hot chick, and at first he though she too was using a dildo or strap-on to fuck the daylights out of me, but when he could see it was the real deal he hesitated. Roberta's inviting nice tight ass got the better of him and he too stripped and once lubed assumed his position and commenced banging.

The rest of the night is a blur of dicks and pussies and asses. But I never imagined that I would ever meet a shemale, much less have so much fun.

ceb35
ceb35
4 Followers