Shemale Tales Ch. 01

Story Info
Tom has great sex with shemales Julie & Martha.
1k words
3.96
125.4k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Copyright 2005 by the author.

* * * * *

I didn't know at first that Julie was a pre-op transsexual.

She's a beautiful woman, with great boobs and ass. We met at the Club Tango, where swingers went to show off their dancing skills and meet partners for friendship, all sorts of sex, whatever.

That night, at my place, I unbuttoned her blouse and discovered she wasn't wearing a bra. Julie has beautiful shapely breasts. I still hadn't a clue that there was something different about her.

We embraced and kissed each other passionately.

"Tom, take everything off," she said.

I took my clothes off, and we kissed again.

"You're beautiful," I said. "Suck my cock and I'll eat your pussy - how about it?"

She knelt down and sucked my cock, until I was about to come.

Then I knelt in front of her and said, "Show me your pussy."

"Tom, I want you to eat me, I really do," she said. Then she slipped the panties off, standing proudly in front of me.

I couldn't believe it!

Julie didn't have a pussy. She flaunted a big cock!!

"What the hell is this!!" I shouted at her.

"I've had breast augmentation and I've taken all sorts of shots. How do you like me as a woman?"

"What kind of woman are you? That's a dick, not a pussy!"

"Maybe I'll have an artificial pussy some day. I'm thinking about that operation, but it's not easy to get rid of a cock and build an artificial pussy.

Besides, I like the feel of a cock in my panties and many of the guys I meet are interested in sucking the cock of a good-looking woman, after I explain that it turns me on."

"Suck my cock, Tom, and I'll do the same for you."

It was a new, and very hot experience for me. I sucked her cock and she sucked mine, while in a sixty-nine position on the bed. Then I licked her nipples, and she licked and kissed my nipples in return. I'd never felt aroused by nipple play before. The bitch knew how to arouse me, beyond any sexual experience up to that point.

We're a couple now.

At first, nobody else suspected that my girl friend has a cock, but we found a whole group of people like us, who are transsexuals and their boy friends or girl friends.

We have parties which start out conservatively but eventually result in public sex. I've learned to take a cock up the ass from guys or gals with dicks. As for cocksucking, it's become a way of life for me. I love the taste of cock, and the way it feels to swallow spunk.

We met an older couple, Fred and Martha, at a party.

Martha is the one with breasts and a dick; she dresses and acts like a woman in public. Fred has a dick and seems to be a 'normal' guy to the rest of the world.

We go on vacations together. Usually I room with Martha, and Julie shares a room with Fred. That way we get to try sex with someone else.

Since Martha and Fred are older than me and Julie, I asked why Martha hadn't had an operation yet to make her all-woman, figuring we could learn something from them.

Fred said, "We gave up on an operation because the sex is great now, and Martha has a really nice cock, which I like to suck. Besides that, she's great at fucking any one of us in the ass, so why bother with an operation?"

Last December we went to Las Vegas with Martha and Fred. Julie made a bet with me that I couldn't suck all three cocks, in one session. Martha and Fred thought that was a marvelous way to enjoy Vegas, over and beyond the entertainment there.

We started the evening by going to two strip shows that featured women.

That was somewhat arousing, but then we went to a hot show that featured guys from Australia who weren't nude, but very close to that. Their cocks were clearly visible under skin-tight pants. I got horny watching all those delicious cocks.

Back in our suite, we set up for my bet with Julie. Fred, Martha, and Julie stripped down to bare skin, stood in a line, and stroked their cocks. Both Julie and Martha have beautiful breasts, which jiggled as they stroked away. It was an amazing and arousing sight!

Then I knelt and sucked Julie's cock, while Fred and Martha took turns fucking me in the ass.

After Julie came into my mouth, I swallowed her cum, then sucked Fred's cock while the other two watched the scene.

Julie said, "You're doing good, lover. Here's something for you." She fucked me in the ass while I sucked Fred's cock.

I was getting tired, and my asshole really hurt. But I was determined to win my bet with Julie. So I knelt in front of Martha. She has the biggest cock of any of us, It was a real challenge to get it down my throat and suck her off. As I did that, Julie and Fred took turns fucking my ass,

Finally, it was over. I'd won my bet with Julia. But my asshole hurt and I was exhausted.

Julie took me to bed after Fred and Martha went to the adjoining room.

"You were marvelous," she said. "What do you want to do now? Just name it."

"How about some sleep? I'm exhausted and my asshole hurts. By the way, you owe me for the bet."

She laughed. "Get some sleep, lover. I'll pay you in the morning. I love you."

The next morning, we bought lube at a local store, so that I could continue getting fucked in the ass. It was a wonderful vacation! A good time was had by all.

* * * * *

Copyright 2005 by Richard Norman. This story may not be distributed or copied without the express permission of the author. Comments are welcome.